can we expect this from bohra leader?

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
JavedhJuma

Re: can we expect this from bohra leader?

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:12 pm

MF,

You are the one who said Umar congratulated Hazarat Ali at Ghadeer E Khum.
Not me. When I asked you why? You started changing subjects.

I repeatedly asked you why? But you changed the subject and started abusing Ismailis and Imam.

When you have no response you loose your manhood and become an animal.

Now, go answer others questions.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:54 pm

Not only your statement is false but also idiotic. This view belittles Ali ibn Abi Talib. why? Because Ali ibn Abi Talib gave pledge to ABU BAKR, UMAR, And UTHMAN. So, you are calling him a liar and hypocrite for being the successor and then pledging to others.
First of all it was not my statement. It was yours. I repeatedly asked you why? why? why? and you remained silent.Hazarat Ali AS did not give bayah to anybody, and even if he did, it was for the sake of Islam. He was an intelligent man unlike the pagans of his time and the descendants of pagans of our time. As you can see there are some on this forum, starting with you.

Did you read the hadith I posted about Umar talking about giving Bayah to Yazid! to Yazid of all the people who killed Hazarat Hasan AS and Hazarat Hussein AS, the youths of paradise and the dearest gandsons of Prophet SAW.Don't put words in my mouth. I love and revere Hazarat Ali AS. and will do so until my last breath. I take each breadth with his name.

Did you see what Kofi Annan and the world says about Hazarat Ali A.S.? It does not matter what an ignorant man like you says about Hazarat Ali AS.

You know nothing about Islam. Islam means peace but you are a fitnati. Fitnati knows no Islam.
Now read this: It fits to a T to you. But like I said a dog cannot stop wagging his tail and you will come out with slander against my Imaam which tells me, you do not even fear God because you think you can buy him. Now read and if this does not change you, (Allah SWT's words) nothing will:

Woe to every kind of scandal monger and back biter 2. who pileth up wealth and layeth it by 3. Thinking that his wealth would make him last forever! 4. By no means! He will be sure to be thrown into that which breaks to Pieces; 5. And what will explain to thee That which Breaks to Pieces? 6. (It is) the Fire of (the Wrath of) God kindled (to a blaze); 7.The which doth mount (Right) to the Hearts; 8. It shall be made into a vault over them, 9. In columns outstretched.

Footnotes: Three vices are here condemned inthe strongest terms(1) scandal mongering suggesting evil of men or women by word or innuendo, orbehaviour, or mimicry, or sarcasm, or insult: (2) detracting from their character behind their backs, even if the things suggested are true, where the motive is evil, .....The Fire of Punishment mounts right up to the hearts and minds of such men, and shuts them out of the love of their fellows. (Isn't that true in your case MF or should I say Mother of Fitnatis?)"Heart" in Arabic means not only the seat of affection, pity, charity, etc. but also of understanding and intelligent appreciation of things.

Intelligent????You??? No way. God help us all

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:54 am

Br javed I think the best thing to do now is to agree to disagree with MF. Trust me it's just not worth getting an elevated blood pressure over this. You've produced your argument and he, his counter argument. You just won't see eye to eye so this conversation needs to cease. Btw I am a sister and my husband is a sunni. However I hate it when people brand others mushriks, kafirs etc. Live and let live I say.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:16 pm

The Ghadeer Khum Incident in light of the Sunnah
http://the-art-of-protest.tumblr.com/po ... the-sunnah

Anonymous asked: How do you explain Ghadeer Khum? Umar himself congratulated Imam Ali (as) for being the Mowla after the Prophet. How then can Imam Ali (as) not be the TRUE successor after the Prophet? There were true divine messages from ALLAH that he was to be followed.

Answer
Your statement, “Umar himself congratulated Imam Ali (as) for being the Mowla,” I believe you meant “successor/leader/caliph.” Not only your statement is false but also idiotic. This view belittles Ali ibn Abi Talib. why? Because Ali ibn Abi Talib gave pledge to ABU BAKR, UMAR, And UTHMAN. So, you are calling him a liar and hypocrite for being the successor and then pledging to others. Ali (radiAllaahu anhu) is free from all the lies ascribe to him. Not only did he pledge but also followed and helped out the the first three khaleefah. He named his sons after the Abu Bakr, Umar, and Uthman. His sons and grandson named their children after Abu Bakr, Umar, and Uthaman. He married his daughter to Umar. And he punished anyone who slander Abu Bakr and Umar.

You are either ignorant or you are from the people of desire. If you are ignorant then Allhamdullilah because there is cure for it. The messenger of Allaah said, “The cure for ignorance is KNOWLEDGE.” But, If you are from the people of desire, then I seek refuge with Allaah (jalla wa allah) and ask Him to guide you.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:28 pm

scandal mongering suggesting evil of men or women by word or innuendo, orbehaviour, or mimicry, or sarcasm, or insult:
Javedh
Stop this scandal mongering.
Sue the Bastered
Third time lucky for Aga Khan?
By RICHARD KAY
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Karim.html

chocoman

Unread post by chocoman » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:01 pm

I didn't know Muslim first is as old as hills, I wonder why I didn't notice his joining date under his user name. Wow, in 2001, I was a secondary school student but I have to say, I respect you Muslim first for handling antagonism for your dwindling belief and forgive me if I have caused you any harm knowingly or unknowingly because underneath a vile, antisocial, neo Nazi human being, there's a man who is older and wiser than me.

Thank you for enlightening us on the matter of Ghadir. Indeed, there are several narrations that contradict our shia belief of Ghadir but then I happened to found out most of the narrators in Bukhari and Muslim are staunch enemies of Aqa Ali and followers of your Khalifs. Alas, taking a hadith from those narrations, definitely not a rationale thing to do and nonetheless would be a bias thing. I believe there's one joker called morela who also wants to take a stance on the same subject.

The whole of Muslim word shia or sunni, everyone accepts nahjul balagha as a book containing the actual sermons of Aqa Ali (no doubt it means peak of eloquence) I suggest you to see sermon 3, The Sermon of ShiqShiqiya. This sermon must be around 12 to 15 lines but I'm sure its enough to destroy your whole book of narrations proving the sunni context of ghadir, I hope that joker also checks this out. I think this is why quality over rules the quantity as depicted in Quran.

If anyone reads this sermon. I want them to realise and thank Allah for the blessings he has bestowed on us because by Allah, nobody was oppressed like Aqa Ali(A.S) and even now after his death, people are inflicting more oppression.

I would probably refrained replying to any of your posts but after I happen to know your time in this forum, my remorse for the unruly behaviour to you in the past left me in a state of contemplation and seeked me to apologise to you.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:07 pm

Spectator wrote:Br javed I think the best thing to do now is to agree to disagree with MF. Trust me it's just not worth getting an elevated blood pressure over this. You've produced your argument and he, his counter argument. You just won't see eye to eye so this conversation needs to cease. Btw I am a sister and my husband is a sunni. However I hate it when people brand others mushriks, kafirs etc. Live and let live I say.

My dear sister, please go through the topic. He is the one who started bashing us. I do not and will never agree with an ignorant man. My blood pressure is pretty normal. Scum bag cannot raise my bp. I did not even start the argument. And I do not call him Mushrik until he calls me one without proving. At least I prove it through the Qur'an. As long as he does not attack us, I have no problem, he is the one who casts the first stone. People in glass houses should not throw stones. He has no knowledge of Qur'an or Islam, otherwise his behaviour would not be so obnoxious. How come you are not asking him to cease these false allegations.

When he is cornered, he starts to libel and slander my Imam knowing well what he is doing is lies. He has not answered any of my questions. On the otherhand I have. So please talk to im and let me see your guts when he is libelling and slandering. Ok. Until then I shall respond to what I thinks needs to be responded.

You seem to be afraid of him because your husband is a Sunni. But iof you have any brains, please read and understand he hates all non-Sunnis, including tyourself, and you are taking his side? Shame on you.

To set the record straight, I never even abuse the Khalifas or Hazarat Aysha. So don't give me your advice. You may be afraid of Sunnis, I am not.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:37 pm

If anyone reads this sermon. I want them to realise and thank Allah for the blessings he has bestowed on us because by Allah, nobody was oppressed like Aqa Ali(A.S) and even now after his death, people are inflicting more oppression
You are right nobody was oppressed like Aqa Ali AS, nor abused like the Panjantan Pak SAW.

All this has come to haunt them, look at their status. Even their own are not coming to their aid. West, and nonMuslims whom MF is always calling Mushriks, are saving their skin. Without them they will be subsisting on leaves. ALSO, HEARD ON bbc PEOPLE ARE DYING OF THIRST AS THERE IS NO WATER? Deja vu? A very wise Sufi man on U tube had predicted that they will die of thirst as a result of what they had done in Karbala.. I did not believe him at the time. Now I am seeing it.They have no gratitude. They bite the very hand that feeds them. The moment they get on their feet they will come and bomb the west, ungrateful bs.

West should leave them to their fate.
Just saw on bbc, they are forcing Christians and Yazidis to convert to their stupid version of faith (I won't even call it Islam, because they don't know Islam), like MF.

did Prophet SAW ever force any Christian or Jew to convert to Islam? They came over when they realised what Islam was about.

By the way OLDER DoES NOT MEAN WISER! yOU HAVE SEEN THIS LIBEL AND SLANDERING MAN, WHO RELIES ON COURT PROVEN FALSE INFORMATION AND DOES NOT WANT TO LET GO. hE WANTS TO BELIEVE WHAT HE WANTS TO BELIEVE. To him truth does not matter. AND YOU CALL HIM WISER????

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:44 pm

MF I do not want to read any of your Sunni propoganda. i have better things to do.

I did not say Hazarat Umar congratulated Imam Ali As. You said it yourself. How many times I have to tell you this. How many times did I ask you why? It seems you are losing your brain, if ever you had one. Read your own sunni fitnah. I have no time to waste.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:20 pm

MF,

I shall remind you of this sura everyday now, because you are not a Muslim if you do not obey Allah SWT: So Ikra:

Woe to every kind of scandal monger and back biter 2. who pileth up wealth and layeth it by 3. Thinking that his wealth would make him last forever! 4. By no means! He will be sure to be thrown into that which breaks to Pieces; 5. And what will explain to thee That which Breaks to Pieces? 6. (It is) the Fire of (the Wrath of) God kindled (to a blaze); 7.The which doth mount (Right) to the Hearts; 8. It shall be made into a vault over them, 9. In columns outstretched.

Footnotes: Three vices are here condemned inthe strongest terms(1) scandal mongering suggesting evil of men or women by word or innuendo, orbehaviour, or mimicry, or sarcasm, or insult: (2) detracting from their character behind their backs, even if the things suggested are true, where the motive is evil, .....The Fire of Punishment mounts right up to the hearts and minds of such men, and shuts them out of the love of their fellows. (Isn't that true in your case MF or should I say Mother of Fitnatis?)"Heart" in Arabic means not only the seat of affection, pity, charity, etc. but also of understanding and intelligent appreciation of things.

As I said you have Zero IQ but as a Muslim I will try!!.

I shall also add: Those who condone your fitnah in return of your favours are equally guilty in the eyes of Allah SWT. And this Sura applies to them too.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:36 pm

did Prophet SAW ever force any Christian or Jew to convert to Islam? They came over when they realised what Islam was about.
Nizari Ismalis have known about Islam for long time and yet, now what kind of Muslim they are?

No Wadu, no Gusal
No Adhan
No Salat, no Standing, bowing and sujud in Salah
No salat ul Jumma
No fast in RAMADAN
No Masjid
No facing Qubla
NO 100% trust in Quran
RIBA ok
Gambling ok
Selling Alcohole ok
Giving your daughters to non Muslim ok
Premarital fornication ok
Non modest dress ok

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:00 pm

Above are all Farman listed in Quran

One of most important Farman is for Muslims to convert to Islam completely.

Read

Quran 2:208

Muhsin Khan & Muhammad al-Hilali
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in Islam (by obeying all the rules and regulations of the Islamic religion) and follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). Verily! He is to you a plain enemy.

See they still practice Hindu rituals and
Follow foot steps of Maulana Hazar Imam without looking at Noorani families life style.

Only thing Noorani is their white skin and western looks

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:16 pm

/
Last edited by Spectator on Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Br javed you are quite mistaken about the intentions of my post to you. I am actually on your side. I am in no way scared of MF as you suggest just because my husband is a Sunni. Frankly I find his vile language and Ismaili bashing within this thread contemptible. When I said that I hate it when people call others kafirs and mushriks I was actually referring to MF not you. First bohra bashing, then ismaili bashing ...... He seems like a man who is set in his beliefs and no matter how much logical reasoning you or others provide, he will continue his counter argument with his crude language. That's why I suggested that the best course here is to agree to disagree. For some reason he has now started on your imam. I don't understand why he is hell bent on this. In this world there are numerous religious beliefs. Now if MF, say, does not agree with ismailis and has an anathema to the Ismaili imam then fine. That is his perogative. My question to him is why is he so concerned? He is not an Ismaili so he needs to move on. Why come and endlessly slander on this forum? He has found his so called ideal faith. Follow it happily and LET OTHERS BE. So br javed your rebuttal of my post is wrong and indeed I have nothing to be ashamed about as I do not take to slander of other faiths, malicious or otherwise such as what MF has done here. Now you asked me why I don't tell him to stop his slander. I would but he would probably reiterate with some vile language going by his language to you and as a woman I don't think that would be appropriate. I am in no way scared of the narrow minded MF who has dislike of all other faiths except his own. Oh dear me you have indeed got my post all wrong.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:51 pm

Spectator,

I am sorry for my harsh words. I apologise again.

I am surprised at Admin who lets him continue his dastardly attacks on my Imam. Admin is as guilty as he is because he has given him free will for its own selfish reasons. As a dawoodi bohora he should be afraid of God and not MF. Any person who tolerates libel and slander after knowiong fully well, wat he is doing, was proved in Court as false and both the slanderers confessed that they had made up lies against my Imam. Irony is that he let them loose instead of charging them money or putting behind bars to rote in hell. That is the merciful man my Imam is, he does not believe in tit for tat.

MF has not been tolerated on any forum so this is where he hangs out with impunity.

Look how Admin kicks people off when they go out of line, but this guy goes ALL out knowing fully well Admin can't do anything to him because may be Admin needs him. . Ever wonder why? Looks like Admin can't function without him!!!!

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, sister. I apologise. Never too late for that. I was out of line. thanks for setting me straight.

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Br javed apology accepted and no hurt feelings.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Muslim First wrote:
scandal mongering suggesting evil of men or women by word or innuendo, orbehaviour, or mimicry, or sarcasm, or insult:
Javedh
Stop this scandal mongering.
Sue the Bastered
Third time lucky for Aga Khan?
By RICHARD KAY
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Karim.html
First of all Kay posted this 3 years ago, and he is rerunning this for morons like you. See he says Aga Khann 74....Imam is 77 now. But you are an illiterate. You are one of his suckers. Only you search for such trash because you have nothing better to do. Afterall you are watcher of rats Ars, and Kay is one of the rats who goes for trash otherwise he would starve.

Save your soul, moron and re-read Sura 104 and footnotes. If you claim to be a Muslim, then act like one. What you are doing is fitnah punishable by fire! You are already burning on this earth, fire above is going to be worst!

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Muslim First wrote:Above are all Farman listed in Quran

One of most important Farman is for Muslims to convert to Islam completely.

Read

Quran 2:208

Muhsin Khan & Muhammad al-Hilali
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in Islam (by obeying all the rules and regulations of the Islamic religion) and follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). Verily! He is to you a plain enemy.

See they still practice Hindu rituals and
Follow foot steps of Maulana Hazar Imam without looking at Noorani families life style.

Only thing Noorani is their white skin and western looks

You are such a moron. Your questions have been addressed but you have no heart and no brain. You are material for hell. Keep building your fuel for hell. Every person on this forum knows you are an idiot. So you can say whatever you want but I am not going to respond.

you have lost your soul to Shaitan.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:14 pm

You state: O you who believe! Enter perfectly in Islam (by obeying all the rules and regulations of the Islamic religion) and follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). Verily! He is to you a plain enemy.

Why don't you take your own advice? Read Sura 104. You are the biggest Shaitan according to the Qur'an.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:20 pm

MF,

I have posted you many responses, but they have been taken off and I bet this will be taken off too. None of my posts were as derogatory as yours but seems your friends are protecting you.

This forum is one sided in your favor. And they know it. That is why you are running your mouth.

You have been kicked off from all forums including Dallas Pakistanis. Your cohorts are building fuel for themselves too by protecting you.

Allah SWT is just and he will do justice, Inshallah by then it would be too late for you all.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:28 pm

Following is for you and your protectors:

Your friends have sold their souls for your pennies. Truly shameful. Inshallah they will pay their price someday the way you are doing now.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:36 pm

MF , This is more fuel for your hell:

Listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Ln1yqifoEU

This is for Panjatan Pak. Hope your friends also listen to it.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:00 pm