Ban all wahabis

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
pheonix

Ban all wahabis

Unread post by pheonix » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:35 pm

Any one with any inclination towards Wahabism should be banned from this Pakistan. I get that everyone is free to have an opinion but this rule should apply to humans only not beasts.

pheonix

Re: Ban all wahabis

Unread post by pheonix » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:16 am

pheonix wrote:Any one with any inclination towards Wahabism should be banned from this Pakistan. I get that everyone is free to have an opinion but this rule should apply to humans only not beasts.
I meant banned from this forum. Pakistan was on my mind after reading in the news of what they did to a Christian couple. A mob lynched them and burned their bodies in a kiln where they worked. These beasts and their supporters like anajmi have no business on any bohra or a "progessive" forum

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:31 am

the pure followers of islam will take pride in what they did to the christian couple

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:24 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:the pure followers of islam will take pride in what they did to the christian couple
Wow. I can't believe you just said that.
Time to ban these Wahabis.

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:39 am

So the news spread by fasiq media is considered reliable by the Mushrikeen? not suprising for us.

ask anajmi !

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:00 am

u mean it is false and no such thing took place?
answer yes or no

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:15 am

The people who commit these acts are not muslims. They are idol worshippers listening to their false Imams and Dais. If they had understood the Quran and the message of the prophet (saw), they wouldn't commit such acts. Infact, if given the chance, Adam and his toli wouldn't hesitate to lynch and burn SKQ and all of you fine folks wouldn't mind lynching and burning anajmi either. So stop pretending you fools.

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:20 am

These same mufatlals were the one who kicked the paghdi of taher BS in raudat tahera. I have lived with "Wahhabis " and have "wahabi"\anjmi type friends and they are the best people to hang out with, and this is why I changed, why so many people change to "wahhabi" ? islamhelpline.com author and many bohras have changed , do they goto kill other people?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:43 am

give point answer
i was asking did they burn the christian people or not?
say yes or no
if yes then who?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:44 am

see the preaching of salafi ideology(actually ummyads version of islam)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 085196.cms

RIYADH: It's only for women over 30, who must be off the road by 8pm and cannot wear makeup behind the wheel. But it's still a startling shift. The Saudi king's advisory council has recommended that the government lift its ban on female drivers, a member of the council said on Friday.

The Shura Council's recommendations are not obligatory on the government, but simply making the recommendation was a major step after years of the kingdom staunchly rejecting any review of the ban. There have been small but increasingly bold protests by women who took to their cars over the past year. The council member said the Shura Council made the recommendations in a secret, closed session held in the past month.

Under the recommendations, only women over 30 would be allowed to drive and they would need permission from a male relative. They would be allowed to drive from 7am to 8pm on Saturday through Wednesday and noon to 8pm on Thursday and Friday. It wasn't immediately clear why the restrictions would be different. The conditions also require that a woman driver wear conservative dress and no make-up, the official said. Within cities, they can drive without a male relative in the car, but outside of cities, a male is required to be present.

The council said a 'female traffic department' would have to be created to deal with female drivers. It recommended the female traffic officers be under the supervision of the "religious agencies."

The council placed heavy restrictions on interactions between female drivers and male traffic officers or other male drivers, and stiff penalties for those who broke them. Merely speaking to a female driver, it said, was punishable by a one-month jail and a fine.

chocoman

Unread post by chocoman » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:19 am

anajmi wrote:The people who commit these acts are not muslims. They are idol worshippers listening to their false Imams and Dais. If they had understood the Quran and the message of the prophet (saw), they wouldn't commit such acts. Infact, if given the chance, Adam and his toli wouldn't hesitate to lynch and burn SKQ and all of you fine folks wouldn't mind lynching and burning anajmi either. So stop pretending you fools.
Anajmi sweetheart...... Dont try to make yourself look important, your existence is frivolous, as useless as a fifth wheel. You guys have nothing to say except criticising and abusing others belief. Who cares???!!! Good on you mate. I wonder I should commemorate you for making Islam look as a religion of wrath and intolerance.
Alhamdolilah, it is because people like you and some clowns. I prostrate to Allah and thank him that I'm not one of you. I hope you know, where you stand.....

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:42 am

Followers of the 18th Century Najdi Fanatic have had spectacular success both on this forum and across the wide world. Large areas Afghanistan and Pakistan are under their vicious control, let alone many parts of the Arab Muslim world.

In the words of George Smiley, a fictional spy created by John Le Carre, a fanatic hides extreme doubt deep within himself and is driven to intolerance and arrogance in case that doubt comes out in to the open. You will find both the philosophers and the pious starting out in humility with their acceptance of ignorance in the face of the divine. No such humility is apparent in the followers of the Fanatic from Najd. They know exactly God wants and they also know that God has chosen them to be His instrument.

Foremost among their display of arrogance is the violence they unleash on the population under their control, especially women. They justify their behavior from the Scripture which they alone claim to to understand.

Here is a video of how Afghanistan was transformed from a liberal treatment of women into being hounded into almost non-existence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WTD7ru7jXc&authuser=0
Last edited by fayyaaz on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:48 am

Former Blackwater CEO describes Afghanistan as barbaric.

And we all know the truth about Blackwater don't we?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:50 am

Here is a video of how Afghanistan was transformed from a liberal treatment of women into being herded into almost non-existence.
Ironically that is what SMS is doing by asking liberal women of Dawoodi Bohra faith to quit work and make ROTI/RIDA and serve their husbands just like Talibans are doing SO YOU NOW FINALLY AGREED THAT SMS AND ITS TEACHING IS NOTING BUT DERIVED FROM WAHABI TALIBANS
So Now CAN YOU defend the actions of SMS with the actions of Talibans too. Very well done

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:53 am

He is not defending anyone's actions. He is just defending people rights to believe in those actions. Right fayyaaz?

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:16 pm

The extremist and his intellectually-challenged chela responded within minutes of my post. Just like they know the Scripture, they also know my inner thoughts.

The only post of mine from which this chela concluded that I am a defender of SMS when I questioned him if SMS travelled in his ac-buggy on the Day of Ashura, as he claimed? That was for clarification. In response, the low level ignorant git that he is, he mixed up Ashara and Ashura.

So far, my posts have been concerned with historical Fatimid beliefs not with SMS, SKQ or their interpretation. You may help a Bohra if he requests help from you to fight tyranny within his cult. Cult members will put up a resistance. My advise to that Bohra would be to leave the cult and be free. I would not interfere with those who value the cult and do not attack outsiders.

By the same token, I would leave the followers of the Najdi fanatic alone but will defend against possible attacks by them against outsiders. That is why I support Iraqi peoples against ISIS. Personally, I care as little about the religion of Iraqis as that of ISIS.
Last edited by fayyaaz on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:26 pm

That is why I support Iraqi peoples against ISIS. Personally, I care as little about the religion of Iraqis as that of ISIS.
That is nothing unique. Infact the entire west is supporting the people of Iraq against ISIS and they do not care about the religion of either. Infact, it is because of the support of people like you that the Iraqi people are doing great. Infact, I am grateful to people like you and the west who have been defending the people of Iraq, first against Saddam and then against Al-Kidda and now against ISIS. With such great support, no wonder the people of Iraq have been doing so good over the last few decades. :wink:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:46 pm

just like they know the Scripture, they also know my inner thoughts.
Fayyaz
IN that case do I qualify and would you defend me to be known as GHAIAB NAA JAANKAR :mrgreen: :mrgreen: because now it is my belief that I am Ghaaiab Naa Jaankar at least in your case and you are the defender for the belief of the people RIGHT....

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:04 pm

SBM wrote:
just like they know the Scripture, they also know my inner thoughts.
Fayyaz
IN that case do I qualify and would you defend me to be known as GHAIAB NAA JAANKAR :mrgreen: :mrgreen: because now it is my belief that I am Ghaaiab Naa Jaankar at least in your case and you are the defender for the belief of the people RIGHT....
I will uphold your right to any deluded belief you wish to hold. I warn you though, some might want to lock you up in a Pagal Khana. :lol: :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:58 pm

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:see the preaching of salafi ideology(actually ummyads version of islam)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 085196.cms

RIYADH: It's only for women over 30, who must be off the road by 8pm and cannot wear makeup behind the wheel. But it's still a startling shift. The Saudi king's advisory council has recommended that the government lift its ban on female drivers, a member of the council said on Friday.

The Shura Council's recommendations are not obligatory on the government, but simply making the recommendation was a major step after years of the kingdom staunchly rejecting any review of the ban. There have been small but increasingly bold protests by women who took to their cars over the past year. The council member said the Shura Council made the recommendations in a secret, closed session held in the past month.

Under the recommendations, only women over 30 would be allowed to drive and they would need permission from a male relative. They would be allowed to drive from 7am to 8pm on Saturday through Wednesday and noon to 8pm on Thursday and Friday. It wasn't immediately clear why the restrictions would be different. The conditions also require that a woman driver wear conservative dress and no make-up, the official said. Within cities, they can drive without a male relative in the car, but outside of cities, a male is required to be present.

The council said a 'female traffic department' would have to be created to deal with female drivers. It recommended the female traffic officers be under the supervision of the "religious agencies."

The council placed heavy restrictions on interactions between female drivers and male traffic officers or other male drivers, and stiff penalties for those who broke them. Merely speaking to a female driver, it said, was punishable by a one-month jail and a fine.
Bro qutub_mamajiwala,

I fully endorse your views on the violent and extremist policies of the Saudis and they need to be condemned but what are your views on the below mentioned incidents :

Necklace ban for men as Tehran's 'moral police' enforce dress code. More than 70,000 trained forces sent out to streets as part of effort to combat 'western cultural invasion'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/ju ... y-link-box

This brutality is not Islam

The self-styled Islamic Republic of Iran has sentenced to death by hanging a Christian pastor, born to Muslim parents, for apostasy. At the time of writing, Youcef Nadarkhani, head of a network of Christian house churches in Iran, is on death row for refusing to recant and convert back to Islam.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... -not-islam

Iranian actress punished by the government for making a controversial film

http://bzfilm.com/articles-notes/irania ... sial-film/

Women, tie-sellers targeted in Iran clothing crackdown

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 012_pg14_6

Iran wages war on campus women

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wo ... 6459277514

Iranian Lawmakers Seek to Lower Age of Marriage for Girls From 13 to 9

http://www.aina.org/news/2012082993159.htm

In the early years of the Iranian Revolution, an obscure cleric named Ayatollah Gilani became a sensation on state television by contemplating bizarre hypotheticals at the intersection of Islamic law and sexuality. One of his most outlandish scenarios -- still mocked by Iranians three decades later -- went like this:

Imagine you are a young man sleeping in your bedroom. In the bedroom directly below, your aunt lies asleep. Now imagine that an earthquake happens that collapses your floor, causing you to fall directly on top of her. For the sake of argument, let's assume that you're both nude, and you're erect, and you land with such perfect precision on top of her that you unintentionally achieve intercourse. Is the child of such an encounter halalzadeh (legitimate) or haramzadeh (a bastard)?

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2 ... _bedsheets

Iran's 'morality police' target cafe culture

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeas ... 99247.html

Iranian poet executed for 'waging war on God'

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeas ... 59262.html

Iranian child bride faces execution for killing the man she was forced to marry

Razieh Ebrahimi was forced to marry at the age of 14, became a mother at 15, and killed her husband at 17. Now at 21, she is on Iran's death row.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/j ... -execution

Canada mosque teaches 4-year-olds how to behead

http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/canada-mosqu ... l54vDCk.99

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:23 pm

I will uphold your right to any deluded belief you wish to hold. I warn you though, some might want to lock you up in a Pagal Khana. :lol: :lol:
As long as you are there with me defending my right to Pagalpan it will be okay :D :D

fayyaaz

Unread post by fayyaaz » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:30 pm

In my view, it is right to defend former cult members if they seek help against attack by their former co-believers. If cultists attack you for defending the ex-cultists, then you are going to have to defend yourself against them and you may have to resort to violence in self-defense.

We have tons of historical evidence that theocracies are inimical to human freedom and progress. It does not matter if they are Muslim, Sunni, Shia, Hindu or followers of any other religion. When rulers believe themselves to be God's chosen instruments, freedom-loving peoples should stand on their guard no matter how pious these rulers pretend to be.

Those of us who live in the free West take for granted the freedoms of thought, religion and speech. Those advocates of Religion, if they ever win, will usher in the Dark Ages. It has happened before and it will happen again if religious fanatics take over like they have done in large stretches of territory where Muslim peoples live.
Last edited by fayyaaz on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:44 pm

When rulers believe themselves to be Gold's chosen instruments,
A freudian slip.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:13 am

bro GM
your post on Iran
u asked for my views.
yes iran is more savage than saudi no doubt about it and do not condone it in any way.
some few days back they hanged a women who killed the man who tried to rape her.
again few days back a woman was sentenced coz she wanted to see a volleyball match.
i forgot the details.
they are the worst kind of human living on this planet.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:16 am

bro GM
my post on saudi was just a reply to the followers of ummayyads version of islam who condone this acts.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:49 am

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:16 am

qutub,
thats all lies and by people who most likely never had any first hand experience.

KA786110

Unread post by KA786110 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:15 am

anajmi wrote:The people who commit these acts are not muslims. They are idol worshippers listening to their false Imams and Dais. If they had understood the Quran and the message of the prophet (saw), they wouldn't commit such acts. Infact, if given the chance, Adam and his toli wouldn't hesitate to lynch and burn SKQ and all of you fine folks wouldn't mind lynching and burning anajmi either. So stop pretending you fools.
Spoken like a mouthpiece of anti-Bohra (maybe anti-Shia) propaganda machine. Why I am not surprised by this response? :shock:

Lying and putting false blame knowingly are not a sign of piety or Sunnah.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:38 am

khokhawala
i have first hand experience.
i have attented thier madrasa coz it is free.
they try to brainwash u.
for eg when i was studying, salman rushdie case was new.
the mullah instead of teaching us fiqh was at pain to explain how according to quran and sunnah he was wajabul qatl.
then in another fiqh class he was trying to justify stonning of women who do zinah
and how another women's testimony that she is innocent is not valid and then went on and on to describe how she will naturally feel towards that women so it would be biased. and the testimony of two men is enough to convict her. when i asked what if men were lying. he said it is a grave sin to lie for a mumina lady and accuse her and Allah will punish them and a grave azab will be waiting for them in hell.
see the double standard?

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:41 am

YOU are speaking as if you have been through the wahhabi madrassah as a student , but the fact is that you did not. Dont be pessimistic wajibul qatl was not given by any scholar of quran and sunnah.

And yes it is sunnah in an Islamic state to stone adulterers , those who deny this are in disbelief . There is a hadith in this regards as to how the prophet pbuh himself implemented this punishment for Jew adulterers judging from the torah itself. The Jew was hiding verses of torah where there is clear punishment of stoning of adulteres.

And yes the true Justice will be on day of judgement , where no one will be wronged a bit. There all these frauds\rapers\daees will be punished Inshallah