Conference on abolition of shirk

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:42 pm

Muslim group roots for puritanical Islam, rails against dargah worship

Trichy: Hitting a strident tone, the Tamil Nadu Towheed Jamath has urged followers of Islam to shun dargah worship, astrology and other superstitious beliefs, saying these are non-Islamic. The Jamath's call came at a rally seen as part of a drive by puritanical groups within Islam to shun syncretic practices that have taken root in the subcontinent over centuries.

At a state-level Shirk (practices not permitted under Islam) abolition conference held at Pirattiyur on the TrichyDindigul state highway on Sunday evening, TNTJ state president PM Al Thafi said non-Islamic practices were being propagated by many followers of Islam and urged them to follow "the right practices" prescribed under the religion.

Al Thafi, accompanied by several scholars, led a procession to the venue where over a lakh people from across the central region had assembled.

The meet was held peacefully with the police having made arrangements a week ago.

Traffic arrangements were already in place for the buses and trucks that had brought in people from various places.

The conference began with students belonging to the association performing a drama explaining the importance of Allah the God and making people understand that superstitious beliefs were prohibited.

Al Thafi made it clear that the conference was meant to spread Islam and was not in any way linked to mobilisation for the coming assembly elections. "Several people raised questions and also wrote against us that elections are round the corner and the conference is to show the strength of the Islamic people.The conference is totally about Islam and against dargah and superstitions," he added.

A total of 18 resolutions were passed by the TNTJ during the conference that highlighted superstitions such as astrology, Pilli Suniyam and urged the Islamic people to learn history, that emphasises Islam through Allah.

The resolutions also urged madrasas to focus on history and songs written in praise of Allah.

The conference witnessed a debate in which community leaders stressed that history and all holy books talked only about Allah and not dargah worship and superstitions.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 801597.cms

qutub_mamajiwala

Re: Conference on abolition of shirk

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:17 am

http://satyavijayi.com/anti-shirk-movem ... pathizers/

Before going into the nuances of who these members from Tamil Nadu Thowheed Jamath (TNTJ) are and what were the resolutions passed by this party in the name of Anti Shirk movement, let us look closely as to what is meaning of Shirk in the Islamic world?

In Islam, shirk (Arabic: شرك‎ širk) is the sin of practicing idolatry or polytheism, i.e. the deification or worship of anyone or anything other than the singular God i.e. Allah. Within Islam, shirk is an unforgivable crime: Allah may forgive any sin if one dies in that state except for committing shirk. The anti-Shirk movement is basically aimed at moving the Indian Muslims to a concept called Tawhid (aka Tawheed/Towheed). This concept refers to the indivisible oneness concept of monotheism in Islam, literally translating into a hard written rule that acceptance of any other God apart from Allah is haram (forbidden or proscribed by Islamic Sharia law).

In 1947, there were two Nations which was formed out of its parent call “Bharath”, A popular saying – “One Nation has reached Mars while the other is still trying to enter India”. This is the current state of affairs of the Nation called Pakistan which is severely reeling under the radicalized Islamic influence. Pakistan has been brazenly showing its heinous terror face across the borders of India by planning several terror attacks, similar to the 26/11 Mumbai attacks and the recent 2016 Pathankot attacks. What one doesn’t realize is that, they also have already secretly planted their roots in several Indian states though faith based Muslim organizations. Fortunately many of these organizations have been banned due to their direct involvement in terror roles in the respective states. But fact remains that most of these organizations have already branched out to float Muslim based political parties to align with mainstream political parties or act as NGO outfits for the development of Muslim masses in the respective states.

In order to understand the origin of Tamil Nadu Thowheed Jamath (TNTJ), one must try to understand the rise of several such groups preceding TNTJ. One such group which rose to an inglorious fame is Al Ummah which was founded by Syed Ahmed Basha and M H Jawahirullah in Coimbatore in 1993. Subsequently in the same year there was a catastrophic bombing of the RSS office in Chennai killing 11 persons, forcing the then CM J Jayalalitha to act upon Al Ummah. Sixteen terrorists belonging to the Al Ummah, including its founder SA Basha, were arrested by the AIADMK for the blasts under Terrorists and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act (TADA).

In 1998, Al Ummah was planning to assassinate Bharatiya Janata Party leader L K Advani during the election campaign in Coimbatore. Advani, however, narrowly escaped due to a 3 hour delay in his flight. But in the serial bomb blasts which went off in 18 places, around 58 persons were killed. Post the bid to assassinate L K Advani, this terror group was banned by the Tamil Nadu government. In either of these bomb blasts, the main accused were released by the subsequent DMK governments in 1997 and 2009 respectively which is seen as a direct influence of minority appeasement politics.

playing-with-fire-s_090312101609

In 1995, M H Jawahirullah broke away from Al Umma to find the Tamil Nadu Muslim Munnetra Kazhagam (TMMK). TMMK is projected as an NGO doing social charity and supposedly abjures electoral politics although it describes itself as a mass-based organization. In 2004 leaders from TMMK who reportedly had an internal dispute, floated TNTJ as a breakaway political party. While around 2009, TMMK floated its own political party called Manithaneya Makkal Katchi (MMK) which is currently in alliance with the ruling AIADMK government in Tamil Nadu. Technically all these so called factions TMMK, MMK and TNTJ owe its allegiance to Al-Ummah which is seen as a haven for radicalized Muslims in Tamil Nadu.

Around 20 resolutions were passed by TNTJ during the meet at Trichy which was held on 31st January 2016. Most of them focused on rephrasing the existing worship practices currently prevailing in India, which comes directly as an attack on our multi-cultural identity.

1) The focus was on the concept of Dargah worship; it being against Islam ideology as Quran does not encourage such worships.

2) Abolition of all non-islamic rituals, Man-made laws and songs not related Allaha in Madrasa with proclaiming more religious rights to the Muslims in India.

3) Urging the Centre and the State governments to implement Muslim reservation.

4) The Centre should not twist the history, by fading out the participation of Hyder Ali and Tippu Sultan in the freedom movement.

5) There were resolutions against discrimination of Dalits and against the central government’s bias in offering benefits during Hindu festivals over Islam festivals.

6) Release of convicts from prison who are serving more than 12 years of jail time

To the unadulterated naked eye, all these resolutions can be twisted as an approach by TNTJ in the name of “RIGHT ISLAM” to reform Muslims in Tamil Nadu. But unfortunately each point is a direct attack on the basic fundamental rights of being an Indian.

The Constitution of India states that every citizen of India has the right to freedom of religion ie right to follow any religion. Abolition of non-islamic rituals is seen as a direct attack to the religious practices of Hindus and Christians, Abolition of Man Made laws directly targets the Constitution of India, Abolition of songs not related to Allaha in Madrasa can be applied even to the National anthem. Implementing Sharia Law, exclusive Muslim reservation in all fields, propagation of fake Mughal history and extracting dalits from the mainstream Hindu community can all be viewed as acts which led to the creation of Pakistan by the Muslim League.

In 2011, the electoral rise of MMK, which acts of political office of TMMK, witnessed a number of disturbing incidents in Tamil Nadu. The rising murders of RSS and Hindu outfit leaders, 2013 foiled bomb attack on L K Advani’s yatra, attack of USA consulate in Chennai, enforcing ban on films like Thuppaki by Vijay (Holiday by Akshay Kumar) and Vishwaroopam by Kamal, rise of ISIS supporters in Tamil Nadu and Ambur violence can only be viewed as a direct involvement of these organizations. While in one hand parties like TNTJ and MMK are known to hold rallies against terrorism, the irony is that implementing all their resolutions and considering their source of origin, they can only be viewed as an organization of ISIS sympathizers.

At a point of time when the Centre Government has been implementing stringent measures to weed out radical elements from the country due to the presence of ISIS sympathizers, very little has been done by either DMK or AIADMK in order to eradicate the radical elements from Tamil Nadu. Providing a safe haven for such parties by either forging alliance with them or allowing them to freely engage with neutral Muslim youth is definitely not helping the cause

http://satyavijayi.com/anti-shirk-movem ... pathizers/

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:23 am

Well, who needs the saffron brigade when we have muslims like mamaji. A muslim talks about eliminating shirk and the enemies of Islam start talking about ISIS!!

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:17 am

in the garb of eliminating shirk, they do all the evil things, especially fitna which Allah has cursed in Quran.
those who do shirk--let them go to hell--u are not a dai muffy who has taken pledge to hold hand and take to jannah.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:07 am

You should not let your ignorance get the better of you. There is a famous story in the Quran about the command of Allah to the jews about not catching fish on Sabath. They ignored the command. The people in that community were divided into three kinds, One who played with the command of Allah, They set the traps on Friday and retrieved the catch on Sunday. One advised them not to play with the words of Allah and the 3rd kind was your kind ("those who do shirk - let them go to hell"). Guess which one from these three was saved from the punishment of Allah?

But please do me a favor and ask someone else to interpret the above ayahs for you. Cause we know your interpretation makes bikini a Quranic hijab.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:06 am

so what a my interpertation makes a bikini of quranic hijab? --it is still a interpretation right?
and we all know what your ideology of interpretation has brought about in this world?
and why should i bother about others interpretation at all? Allah has given me enough brain to interpret it myself

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:11 am

anajmi wrote:enemies of Islam start talking about ISIS!!
enemies of islam start talking about isis, coz they see that only. where is the other side being seen or visible?
though no comparison--but u have said in earlier in other post about quran being there and imam in hiding and not visible.
so where is opposite of isis visible to world?
may be coz the ideology itself stirves to eliminate every other possible, by tafkiri fatwa

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:49 am

enemies of islam start talking about isis, coz they see that only. where is the other side being seen or visible?
And that is because of people like you. If someone talks about Quran and Sunnah you will talk about isis.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:57 am

u contradict urself. i have never talked about isis.
it is u who brought that topic.
i am only talking of shit ideology about taimiyya
for me isis is just a mask like many others.
and if there is indeed other side of islam, the perogative lies on u to bring it forth, and not on enemies of islam

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:42 am

There is only one side of Islam - Abolition of Shirk. As soon as that side is brought forth, people like you bring forth ISIS as representatives of Islam. Thereby masking your own shirk.
i have never talked about isis.
Some from your posts
AITU wants to highlight the fact that ISIS is active in Indian under different names and banners. These ISIS fronts are organising conferences, and programmes to show their presence in India
saladding was 700 years before.
do they not have any figure to refer to in these 700 years like saladdin coz it was hijacked by followers of ibn taimiyaa?
what a pity state that they have to rest on past laurels, coz now it is only ISIS
fortunately, the work of his followers the likes of saudi monarch and isis and thier ideology is also on full display to the world
isis is also creation of RAW
saudi monarchy is puppet of RAW
but the terrorist are using the word islamic they r the ones using religion ISIS itself says it wants to establish islamic world and whatever they r doing is as per quran. and so all the other organisation like muslim brotherhood , salafi, qaeda etc. so before ...

There are a few more but these should be enough.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:52 am

as i have already cleared isis or for that matter any other--alqaeda, taleban, shit 22 arab countries are just a branch of a evil taimiyyya ideology.
these are all just facemask of hidden shit ideology. no use singling anyone them out.
if isis doesnt represent islam, then taimiyya ideology also doesnt represent islam.
whatever post u have mentioned as mine are basically of the shit taimyya ideology and not of isis or for that matter any other organisation.
these are just branches of the evil trunk. no matter how much u destroy or deny the branches. as long as the root is there, branches will continue to grow in some name or the other. yesterday it was taleban, today it is isis, tomorrow it will be xyz

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:31 am

I would advise you to learn a bit about what you speak. Let me assure you. You are an ignorant person who has no idea about the quran or sunnah or ibn taimiyya or islam in general. Anythung you dont agree with is suddenly ibn taimiyya or isis. Seriously man. Are you such a big fool or just pretending to be one?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:58 am

well it is not a surprise, that u say this.
according to taimiyyas ideology, everybody is fool, ignorant and doomed to hell whoever do not subscribe to their views.
and allah had granted them special privileges to finish them from this earth.
and that is what they are doing.
according to them, everybody else is to be blamed for their misery and that is what shit 22 arab nations are doing.
coz they are purer then holier than everybody else. and all the problems of this world is created by others. except them

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:14 pm

Well, I am not from an Arab nation. I do not agree with the policies of the Arab nations. Unfortunately, that won't make a difference. it is like bhains ke aage been bajana. Your real problem is that you are unable to follow the true edicts of Islam. You are too much of a coward to follow the right Islam. You want your women in a bikini out in the open. So, in order to give legitimacy to your own misgivings, you have decided to club anyone who talks about the Quran and Sunnah as part of ISIS. That way, you don't have to listen to them even if they are telling you things from the Quran and the Sunnah.

I judged you wrong. You aren't ignorant at all. You are just as corrupt as your leaders.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:23 am

u r again being judgemental
but its ok --that is the teaching of taimiyaas stupid ideology
and never have i equated quran and sunnah with isis.
i have already said it is other way around.
i have equated isis and the likes of it to the stupid bull shit ideology of tamimyya

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:28 am

anajmi wrote:Your real problem is that you are unable to follow the true edicts of Islam.
well according to taimyya true edicts of islam is u can rape any number of non muslim ladies.
but dont do shirk and procalim loudyl allahu akbar

u can rape muslim women also--as that is little sin comparing to shirk .--which can be forgiven
so proclaim at the top of ur lungs allahu akbar and then ur place in jannah is guaranteed--same like muffy gives u promise of that.
no differnce--one gives in person, other takes it from its ideology, so no person involved--so no shirk
thank Allah i dont follow it

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:31 am

another gem from taimiyyyahs ideology
if u see a shia and kafir--first kill shia, coz there is chance of kafir to become muslim. but shia has no chance.
really ? and u follow this edict of quran and sunnah?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:33 am

anajmi wrote:
I judged you wrong. You aren't ignorant at all. You are just as corrupt as your leaders.
i would like to be corrupt and make money, but hey i am not powerful or in high position like my so called leader.
u r overestimating me. i am just a simple muslim.
and anyway it is better to be corrupt than spread fitna in land, like the followers of taimiyya in the garb of quran and sunnah and shirk and blah blah blah

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:51 pm

If you had understood the edicts of the Quran just like you have understood the edicts of "ibn taimiya" you wouldn't be ignoring them behind this "ibn taimiya" facade!!

When someone talks about abolition of shirk, you will always talk about rape and murder. Always!! Without fail!!

This is a tactic of pretend muslims like yourself who do not want to follow the Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet (saw).

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:44 am

barking dogs never bite.
those who shout thier lungs out blowing trumpet of quran, sunnah shirk are the least who actually follow it.
those who actually do , do it peacefully, silently without causing fitna and all the present misery like the followers of taimiyya

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:11 pm

Well, as explained in the Quran in the story of the jews and the sabath that I explained before, from which you obviously learned nothing is that there are three kinds of people. Those who follow the Quran and the Sunnah and talk about it at the top of their voices. Those that follow the Quran and Sunnah but don't talk about it and do not care if others know about it or not. Then there is the third category which pretend to follow the Quran and the Sunnah, do not want others to follow or preach it, like you. The only category that gets saved by Allah is the one that follows it and talks about it at the top of their voice. Either way, you are doomed.

Yeah I know - taimiyya, taimiyya, taimiyya!!!

anajmi - Hey, do you know that the Quran says that shirk is Zulm Azim
mamu - Ibn Taimiyya followers rape and murder - so I don't want to hear about shirk.
anajmi - Sometimes we should try and understand what the Quran says.
mamu - Ibn Taimiyya followers rape and murder. So I don't want to understand the Quran.
anajmi - There are these good people who advise people about the harms of shirk.
mamu - Ibn Taimiyya followers rape and murder. So I don't want any advise.
anajmi - Hijab according to the Quran is how the wives and the daughters of the prophet (saw) used to dress.
mamu - Ibn Taimiyya followers rape and murder. And hijab according to the quran is a bikini!! Look at the bigger picture. There is so much chaos in the world and so much misery. So I want all women to wear bikini. The more the chaos in the world, the less the clothes you should wear. Look at the bigger picture!!!

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:32 am

good that now u understand
and u written about 3 stories --sorry if u have u understood what u have written --people who follow and invite others.
the most imp part is follow and invite others.
pray show me where are they? huh except shouting quran and sunnah and then asking for sex slaves of infidel women or even doing marital rapes?
what is there is there and it is fact,--denying that is also shirk

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:50 am

anajmi wrote:Well, as explained in the Quran in the story of the jews and the sabath that I explained before, from which you obviously learned nothing is that there are three kinds of people. Those who follow the Quran and the Sunnah and talk about it at the top of their voices. Those that follow the Quran and Sunnah but don't talk about it and do not care if others know about it or not. Then there is the third category which pretend to follow the Quran and the Sunnah, do not want others to follow or preach it, like you. The only category that gets saved by Allah is the one that follows it and talks about it at the top of their voice. Either way, you are doomed.

Yeah I know - taimiyya, taimiyya, taimiyya!!!

anajmi - Hey, do you know that the Quran says that shirk is Zulm Azim
mamu - Ibn Taimiyya followers rape and murder - so I don't want to hear about shirk.
anajmi - Sometimes we should try and understand what the Quran says.
mamu - Ibn Taimiyya followers rape and murder. So I don't want to understand the Quran.
anajmi - There are these good people who advise people about the harms of shirk.
mamu - Ibn Taimiyya followers rape and murder. So I don't want any advise.
anajmi - Hijab according to the Quran is how the wives and the daughters of the prophet (saw) used to dress.
mamu - Ibn Taimiyya followers rape and murder. And hijab according to the quran is a bikini!! Look at the bigger picture. There is so much chaos in the world and so much misery. So I want all women to wear bikini. The more the chaos in the world, the less the clothes you should wear. Look at the bigger picture!!!
well that is what quran and sunnah teaches them to do
shout about quran and sunnah and then go home and do marital rape
and ask for sex slaves
yes they are doing perfectly according to their understanding of taimiyas ideolody of quran

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:29 am

You are the biggest follower of taimiyya ideology. According to you, bikini is hijab as per the Quran.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:19 am

hahha
i think then ur ghani ka bail going around in circle and circle repeating same thing without knowing in first place why ur made to go round and round.
perfect similitude to tamiyya followers who go round and round like ghani ka bail shouting shirk shirk without knowing Allah has created world outside their closed blinkers

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:37 pm

Good thing I was able to show you the mirror. Now you do see yourself as ghani ka bail don't you?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:01 am

left out of arguement so repeating my post?
hehee
taimiyya followers cannot see outside their self imposed coccoon