Ranala Bohra family servers notice to Syedna Mufaddal

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Reporter

Ranala Bohra family servers notice to Syedna Mufaddal

Unread post by Reporter » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:07 am

"You are informed by this notice that you have threatened to block ITS card to boycott our party and family members for the purpose of hijacking this institution, to boycott the program in case of any marriage etc. And to immediately stop the misdemeanor of disrupting the peaceful enjoyment of the mosque, otherwise our party will initiate criminal proceedings against you for their jurisdiction, social boycott, extortion of salutations for various rituals, etc.But note that the individual or collective result will be solely your responsibility."
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-13 at 8.16.38 PM.jpeg

Mkenya

Re: Ranala Bohra family servers notice to Syedna Mufaddal

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:59 pm

Your lawsuit and there have been many, will be put in a 'Paan", chewed, and 'pichkaried' in the vile gutter where all similar ones have landed. I fail to understand why you people do not understand that there is no choice. Either you play the game under their rules or leave the playground. Marting Luther once said to a priest: "You are selling heaven for money" and the priest replied: Join us and we will make you rich too!

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:01 am

Wow, that is such a pessimistic response. We expect better from you, Mkeyna.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:10 pm

Reporter Bhai: My response is pessimistic. Neither the court of public sentiment nor a legally constituted court will sniff the lawsuit. No doubt the plaintiffs have been wronged. Their lawyers should research the fate of countless such examples and their dismal failures of such cases and dissuade the plaintiffs from going ahead. The road is littered with the rotting sagas of Adamji Peerbhai, Noman Contractor, Asgerali Engineer, Mercantile Bank, Chandabhai Gala case, Seifee Hospital, the Bulletin newspaper ad infinitum.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:45 am

May be nothing will happen. That is certainly the most likely scenario.

A lot of the families that you mentioned above are doing okay (not ultra-rich, but okay) and at least those people raised the issue - their reward (or punishment) is with Allah.

I am reminded of what Ravish Kumar said when accepting the Ramon Magsaysay Award

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btGX0bL5XY4

something along the lines of .....

"Not all battles are fought for victory; some battles are fought simply to tell the world that there was somebody on the battlefield."

Also, for us who revere Imam Husain (AS), we of all people should understand and appreciate this sentiment.

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:44 pm

Mkenya wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:10 pm Reporter Bhai: My response is pessimistic. Neither the court of public sentiment nor a legally constituted court will sniff the lawsuit. No doubt the plaintiffs have been wronged. Their lawyers should research the fate of countless such examples and their dismal failures of such cases and dissuade the plaintiffs from going ahead. The road is littered with the rotting sagas of Adamji Peerbhai, Noman Contractor, Asgerali Engineer, Mercantile Bank, Chandabhai Gala case, Seifee Hospital, the Bulletin newspaper ad infinitum.
I hear you, but every nail in the coffin helps and sometimes death comes from a thousand cuts. Every little bit counts. This family has taken a brave step, and they need our help and not our mockery.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:26 pm

Reporter Bhai: Allah is my witness; I never intended to mock or deride the plaintiffs. And of course, they, like many other families in such distressful situations need our help. What kind of help can we offer, if may I ask? Write to forums like this? Testify in a court of law? There are only three options for closure; hold their fort and get disbarred, grease palms and apologise, or hitch on to the other Dai. Bear in mind, that both Dais are presently embroiled in the courts for their own legitimacy.

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:02 pm

Biggest court of justice is the court of Allah.

They might get some time to enjoy this life. But the end will be disaster. We all seen it before in many cases.

Death is not going to leave any one.