Very Entertaining

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ThobaThoba

Very Entertaining

Unread post by ThobaThoba » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:23 am

I am a Dawoodi Bohra, and Not a Progressive Dawoodi Bohra.

I just wanted to add my two cents to this small organization that a bunch of really pissed off people thought of starting. It is very entertaining, I have spent a good amount of time reading through this website and am glad to admit that I have been able to put all those bayans and sabaqs about Dawaat Na Dushman into perspective.

Everything on this website is propaganda!!! and admitedly entertaining.

(May Allah forgive me for partaking in posting on this forum)

mature

Re: Very Entertaining

Unread post by mature » Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:05 am

hey mate for once somebody is speking the truth here,this progs are not reformists in any way all they have is hatred in their hearts but they use propaganda to try and dupe people(just as iblis did to adam a.s ).i do not see why they should be worried what bohras do or pay to their beloved moula since its none of their business or their money,but they use the money factor always to lie and spread their stupid program of hatred,

kabeer19922001

Unread post by kabeer19922001 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:02 am

Dear Thoba/Mature

I am sure you have taken "raza" from your Amil/Kothar to engage in a discussion with the "kuffars" on this Board. If not, your misak is revoked and you need it to perform another misak right now.

Regards

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:46 am

It is heartening that a large number of Bohras, reformists, fence-sitter and blind followers are visiting this site. I know this for sure from my survey in Bombay, Surat, Udaipur, Indore and Ujjain. Quite a few do not have excess at home and they spend Rs. 10 or 20 every evening surfacing this site in nearby cyber cafe.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:30 pm

zulm phir zulm hai, baDtaa hai to miT jaataa hai
khoon phir khoon hai, Tapkegaa to jam jaayegaa

zulm ki baat hi kyaa, zulm ki auqaat hi kyaa
zulm bas zulm hai, aagaaz se anjaam talak

khoon phir khoon hai, sau shaql badal saktaa hai
aesee shaqleN ke miTaao to miTaaye na bane
aese sholay ke bujhaao to bujhaaye na bane
aese naaray ke dabaao to dabaaye na bane!

Simpleton

Unread post by Simpleton » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:36 pm

Thoba et al,

It is very easy to pinch someone else's flesh, but when yours is pinched, you will realise how much it hurts.

Ofcourse, there has to be opposition when you you see 800 members of one huge extended family having a good time, not working, just imparting "knowledge", and getting paid, not accounting for any income, creating profit centres in the name of Jamaats in Cities, Towns and Villages, and in places like East Africa, making poor Mumineens pay under threats of "excommunaction" for non-payment!!!

To this day, do we do not know how much the Masjid in Toronto cost back in 1990, and how much of the collection was made locally? Sabeel is collected to run the Masjid, and then funds are siphoned out to India!!! Why? Only Wajebaat belongs to Aqua Moula, not the Sabeel. Sabeel is for the running and maintenance of the Local Masjid in each and every Jamaat! Then why have the Masjids become a source of unscrupulous centres for collecting and repatriating funds, collected forcibly from the working class members of Jamaat, in the guise of "Charitable Work" to USA and India? If we are so clean in our "Niyat", surely we would not have any hesitations in accounting for funds collected from none other than our own, right? Think about this one too: why aren't any receipts issued for "donations" made to "Dawat-e-Hadiyah"?

Moula is surrounded by a network of people who are having a good time in his name, and in the name of faith.

It is only when these "Profit Centres" are made accountable to the public will this looting stop!!!

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:11 am

Moula is surrounded by a network of people who are having a good time in his name, and in the name of faith.
very fair statment.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:35 am

In qualifications of a Dai, as given by Sayedna Hatim in his Risala Mujazat-ulKafia priscribed by Dai Ahmed bin Mohammed Neshapuri under advise from Imam Mustansir billah, the 18th Imam, 50th qualification is:
"Dai should keep the greedy mischievious men away after advising admonishing them. He should remain with them more and should not have friendship with them. Because the man is known by his companion. God says, 'And if a person turns away from remembering the Most Merciful, then we prepare the Satan for him and he will be his companion. (XXV-10).
Unfortunately for the community now Dai's family members are most greedy and mischievious and Dai is under their control.

victim

Unread post by victim » Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:15 pm

dearest thobathoba!

as you said yourself..your comment is indeed worth only 2 cence...that is if it is worth anything a t all!
i cant believe you took the trouble to sign into our sitejust to say that!....at least we write whats in our minds as opposed to you just regurtitating what youve been forced into believing.