Aqua Moula's Hidayats!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
jinx

Re: Aqua Moula's Hidayats!

Unread post by jinx » Tue Dec 03, 2002 3:43 am

Br Mohd Hussein
Yes. Sayedna is asking for the Zuhur (appearance) of Imam Uz Zaman. Ameen for that. I wish The Imam would come back to us and wipe out Sayedna's Dynasty and Khotars Evil Empire. We need Imam desperately.

MOHD HUSSAIN

Unread post by MOHD HUSSAIN » Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:16 am

News from akhbar-mumin--"Then Shahzada Qaid Joher bhaisaheb Ezuddin, did najwa araz on behalf of Masjid Mumineen. Aqa Moula(TUS) prayed dua for all mumineen, mumenaat and farzando and accepted the Najwa. Also, the mumineen did rakm araz for Syedna Hatim(RA) " does our dai go to any mosque for free?The drama of Najwa is always acted out during the show but the whole salam amount or Najwa has alreay been fixed before his arrival to the masjid!They are not ashamed of looting the community even in the month of holy ramadan!

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:42 pm

Exit huzaif and raheel and enter taweel.you wrote,"You are so shameless that you do not mind insulting and finding faults even when there are none."and then you sing the same old tune, about going to hell and burning and warnings etc.Why don´t you for once argue with facts like Br Qiyam?MH was just qouting what your moula is preaching according to his own web sight.And one thing IS a fact, your moula, DAI, never visits or performs any religious ceremony without a prise.I have experianced this on a few occations personally, once to such an extend that the dai, though not the present one but his father, was prepared to walk away from dinner(thal) as the host could not fullfill the monetary requirements.All in the name of religion,I guess, and I am sure br Qiyam or someone else will come up with something to justify it with a Quranic explaination.

GodBless

Unread post by GodBless » Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:19 am

You have no idea of the pain in hell
You obviously do Taaweel, so tell us, what is it really like ?

I mean, from your personal experience.

Muddai

Unread post by Muddai » Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:51 am

KHUDA NI LANAATH ON ENGINEER
Dude, that is pretty extreme. Can we all just settle for DAI NI LANAATH ?

Come on, just once for the sake of posterity ?

jinx

Unread post by jinx » Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:31 am

Let me get this straight...Raheel2, huzaif, raheel and taweel are all different user? :D

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:15 pm

Atleast from their language they are not, but then they might have or are still attending the same daris/vayes/sabaak.