why did the chicken cross the road..?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

why did the chicken cross the road..?

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon May 12, 2008 4:47 pm

BARACK OBAMA:
The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a CHANGE! The chicken wanted CHANGE!

JOHN MC CAIN:
My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON:
When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure -- right from Day One! -- that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.......

DR. PHIL:
The problem we have here is that this chicken won ' t realize that he must first deal with the problem on ' THIS' side of the road before it goes after the problem on the 'OTHER SIDE' of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his 'CURRENT' problems before adding 'NEW' problems.

OPRAH:
Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

GEORGE W. BUSH:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

COLIN POWELL:
Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road...

ANDERSON COOPER - CNN:
We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

JOHN KERRY:
Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

NANCY GRACE:
That chicken crossed the road because he's GUILTY! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN:
To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART:
No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS:
Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY:
To die in the rain. Alone.

JERRY FALWELL:
Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth? 'That' s why they call it the 'other side.' Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media white washes with seemingly harmless phrases like 'the other side.’ That chicken should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA:
In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS:
Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it
experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its life long dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE:
It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

JOHN LENNON:
Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

BILL GATES:
I have just released eChicken2007, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your check book. Internet Explorer is an integral part of the Chicken. This new platform is much more stable and will never cra..... reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN:
Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON:
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

AL GORE:
I invented the chicken!

COLONEL SANDERS:
Did I miss one?

DICK CHENEY:
Where's my gun?

AL SHARPTON:
Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.

L. K. ADVANI
Bharat vasiyo, yeh to hona hi tha, jab hamare hi desh mein hinduo ko apne dharam ke liye ladhna padta hai, to phir is sadharan chicken ke adhikaro ki rakhwali kaun karega? is daridrya-pidit chicken ne akhir wahi kiya, jo ek swamani chicken karti, usne rasta cross karke apni swatantrata ki ghoshna ki..

LALOO YADAV
Is chickenva ko chara nahi milne se usne akhir apni jaan ki salamati ke liye ek antim nirnay liya. wo bihar ki khoj mein rasta cross karne lagi, jaha hamne ati uttam sevao ke saath naya rlwy station banaya hai. hum rlwy minister hai aur humne is tarah ki chickenva ki ghatnao ko dhyan me rakhte hue uska pehle se hi bandobast kiya hu.. hum chickenva se sahanubhuti rakhta hu...

SYEDNA MOHD. BURHANUDDIN
Ai mumineen ni jamaat. hu a dekhu che su? ke ek nanni munni chicken ekkeli rasto cross kare che, ekkeli aa zaalim ane maghroor duniya ma safar kare che, ke jema kai dawaat na dushman, mukhalefeen and munafeqeen ena against ma saazish kare che, dai na shaan na khilaf e chicken ne zaleel kare che.. te baad hu dekhu che su? e gazab no vakyo thayo che, ke e chicken dai no vaseelo layi ne hazrate aliyah ma pesh thava aave che. su eno aqido che, ane su eni himmat, ke e adna amte syedna chicken eni nanni si chonch ma ena aqa ane maula, hussain na dai na maate najwa layne aave che. evi ummeed rakhe che ke ena roohani bawa na deedar karine, ene kadambos thayi, eno noorani chehro joyi, ena mubarak haath ane kadam choomi, ena aqa ne aa hadiyo pesh karse, taake ene jannat naseeb thay.

lekin afsos che, ke mal-un lain ane shimar na jim, aa masoom chicken na raasta ma yazeed na jimat dushmano khada che, ene paani bandh kidhu che ane ena par humlo karva tayyar che. chicken ne jibraeel na marfat khuda e paigham pohchavyo che..chicken shaheed thava be-sabri thi intezaar kare che.

chicken chahe che ke eni maut mumin na pet ma, ashura na niyaaz na jaman ma thai, taake ene jannatul firdaus ma aala darjo haansil thay.. aaaa! ai maatam daarana hussain, hu tamaro dai, har ek chicken na vastey har hamesha dua karu chu, ke eni maut mumineen na mubarak peto maaj thay..hu ena haq maa beshumar dua karees, ke darek sher-e khuda na misal na chicken ane abde syedna momin, jena bhi dil ma valvalo hoye te zalzalo kareene aa chicken ne mehfuz rasto cross karavi day ane ene eni manzil tak pahunchave...

ya hussain, ya hussain..

Danish

Re: why did the chicken cross the road..?

Unread post by Danish » Mon May 12, 2008 7:09 pm

Hey, liked the "Chicken Shit" thing, Zulf, and especially the Burhan's bit, LOL. ;)

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Mon May 12, 2008 8:46 pm

Again - Brilliant! keep it up

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue May 13, 2008 12:15 pm

Brilliant Bro Al-Zulfikar.

Burhan part is best!! Full of self-praise stuff.

Keep it up!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue May 13, 2008 3:33 pm

other people are welcome to add the comments of any other leader they know well...

maybe we can have turbo and anajmi adding comments about the chicken in respect to their fav topics...?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue May 13, 2008 6:57 pm

Aga Khan has no time to help chicken to cross road.

He is busy attending Darbars and giving Didars.
His Murids are busy going following him around.
Remember 1 Didar is = 1 Hujj.

Wasalaam

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Tue May 13, 2008 7:26 pm

A chicken met a chicken in a chicken field. Said the chicken to the chicken what the chicken means?

Why do chickens cross the road?
Because National Security is at stake and they could not stop for death.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue May 13, 2008 11:45 pm

We will have to start a new topic.

Why did the Hazar Chicken cross the road..?

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Wed May 14, 2008 2:24 pm

Originally posted by anajmi:
Why did the Hazir Chicken cross the road..?
Because he saw some rotten eggs to incubate upon.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed May 14, 2008 4:44 pm

Why did the Hazar Chicken cross the road..?
Hazar Chicken does not cross the road unless there are "Moti Ke Daane" on the otherside!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 14, 2008 5:21 pm

the real beauty of this burning question about 'why did the chicken cross the road', is not so much about the deep and hidden meaning behind why the chicken did actually attempt to cross the road, but that it proves that we humans are infinitely more stupid, more petty and vicious than any animal in existence, vegetarian or carnivorous.

asking the question is like throwing a few 'daana' to people willing to take up cudgels against each other and grind their petty axes. play politics of hate and expose their vested interests, in order to score points against each other!!!

who is the wiser of the 2? the chicken or the human? while we debate this eternal question, the chicken is laughing, sorry clucking at us, in disapproval..

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed May 14, 2008 5:35 pm

Al Z,

You seem to be taking the chicken a bit too seriously. It doesn't matter which side of the road the chicken is on. Sooner or later, it's going to be in the frying pan!!

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Wed May 14, 2008 10:37 pm

what!! What chicken?? where????? lets halalify it!! Infidel chicken, fair "game".!!

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Thu May 15, 2008 1:18 am

Originally posted by turbocanuck:
what!! What chicken?? where????? lets halalify it!! Infidel chicken, fair "game".!!
I think the chickens are already halaled from crossing roads. All one has to do now is purjoosh matam; ya chicken, ya chicken, ya chicken, LOL.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Thu May 15, 2008 3:22 am

Why did the chicken cross the road ?

TALIBAN:

To kick the bejesus out of her as the chicken on the other side has lost her feathers and is exposing herself.

OSAMA BIN LADEN:

The Chicken across the street has had its chance of killing and maiming other infidel chickens and it has acted peacefully , therefore it must be jumped and humped, without mercy.

PORUS:

Did you really mean Chicken ? In Arabic Chicken is GooblyGook1 not GooblyGook2 which means a Cow in Portuguese. Why did the Cow cross the road ? I have no earthly idea….

HUMSAFAR:

The Chicken across the street is free grazing on capitalist grains. We must put an end to it……

ANAJMI & MF:

Because Hadith sayeth that if one chicken seeyeth another across the street, it must crosseth. To not do so is Shirk ! Shirk ! Shirk !

DAI:

Because the Chicken across the street is 3 months behind on Sabil and we must collect. Ya Hussain ! Ya Hussain !

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu May 15, 2008 1:15 pm

I think people are now flogging a dead chicken. It isn't funny anymore. Let us try something different.

Why did the Average Moron cross the road?

To find Saddam's WMD.

To free the people of Iraq.

To spread freedom and democracy across the road.

To get free oil.

And my personal favorite.

To open a fart bank across the road. ;)

Hozefa

Unread post by Hozefa » Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 pm

Saudi Arabian King Abdullah explains how he f.... America to their President, George Walker Bush. :D

[img][img=http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9414 ... se8.th.jpg][/img]

Mods,
If you dont find it as appropriate, dont worry & just simply remove it!

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun May 18, 2008 11:31 pm

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Fatwa Banker:

To escape violence. Because this chicken told others about the farmer, a human no less, who is going to slaughter them all. Chickens formed sects, forgot about the farmer and started sectarian warfare slaughtering each other themselves.

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Mon May 19, 2008 10:17 am

Its Zulfikar coming out of the closet and crossing over to the people he adores but officially can't

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Mon May 19, 2008 11:21 am

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD??

AlZULFAQAR
Actually the baaraat passed from the same side of road where chicken was standing. well, dont ask me how did I know that coz it was mine.

S. INSAF
I have just now received this input from other side of the road that chicken crossed the road to visit me. NOW I am prepared to show my hospitality to the chicken. Chicken also would like to listen Gulzar's and Habib Jalil poems from me.

HUSSY KSA
Are things so boring that some of Prg.DB stood in queue to watch a chicken crossing the road?

OMABHARTI
I did not mean to insult any chicken by saying that It wasn't crossing the road. It was brooming the road. Because I promissed her that I will mop the toilets.

ADMIN
Why you all have to bend on your knees for a chicken who crossed the road? What is so special about a chicken crossing the road? and I found it completely pointless and irrelevant.
NOW I am closing the road.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon May 19, 2008 2:18 pm

gulf,

do you have your birth records?

i would like to know whether you suffered any trauma at the time you were born. were you born feet first, or had your umbilical cord wrapped around yr neck or were dropped on your head by error or had severe infantile jaundice etc?

did yr mother stop feeding you when you were only 3 months old, took away your choosni, bandaged your fingers and fed you bitter karela juice instead? seems that she also did not give u yr daily dose of 'akkalkaro', resulting in yr severe mental retardation and stunted growth.

when did u last have yr IQ checked? there is a strong possibility you are severely autistic with a full-blown down's syndrome....

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Mon May 19, 2008 2:27 pm

Originally posted by Al Zulfiqar:
[QB]gulf,

i would like to know QB]
SCRAPE!!!! SCRAPE!!!!!
SCRAPE!!!! SCRAPE!!!!!

SCRAPE!!!! SCRAPE!!!!!

SCRAPE!!!! SCRAPE!!!!!

SCRAPE!!!! SCRAPE!!!!!

SCRAPE!!!! SCRAPE!!!!!

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue May 20, 2008 10:24 am

Originally posted by Gulf:
HUSSY KSA
Are things so boring that some of Prg.DB stood in queue to watch a chicken crossing the road?
.[/QB]
Gulf

My real name is Hussain and KSA stand for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You have habbit of tempering with names as one can see it in each of your post.I don't mind you writing anything but I request you that dont tempare with my name.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Tue May 20, 2008 11:36 am

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD??

AlZULFAQAR
Actually the baaraat passed from the same side of road where chicken was standing. well, dont ask me how did I know that coz it was mine.

S. INSAF
I have just now received this input from other side of the road that chicken crossed the road to visit me. NOW I am prepared to show my hospitality to the chicken. Chicken also would like to listen Gulzar's and Habib Jalil poems from me.

Hussain_KSA
Are things so boring that some of Prgessive DB stood in queue to watch a chicken crossing the road? as I am living in kindom of saudi arabia I have aknowledge that wahabis would not allowed poor chickens to take rest on just single side of road they want us to keep running.get scattered..get scattered..

OMABHARTI
I did not mean to insult any chicken by saying that It wasn't crossing the road. It was brooming the road. Because I promissed her that I will mop the toilets.

ADMIN
Why you all have to bend on your knees for a chicken who crossed the road? What is so special about a chicken crossing the road? and I found it completely pointless and irrelevant.
NOW I am closing the road

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue May 20, 2008 11:54 am

Thanks. I appreciate it. ;)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue May 20, 2008 2:58 pm

Originally posted by Gulf:
Originally posted by Al Zulfiqar:
[QB]gulf,

i would like to know QB]
SCRAPE!!!! SCRAPE!!!!!
SCRAPE!!!! SCRAPE!!!!!

SCRAPE!!!! SCRAPE!!!!!

SCRAPE!!!! SCRAPE!!!!!

SCRAPE!!!! SCRAPE!!!!!

SCRAPE!!!! SCRAPE!!!!!
probably one requires an IQ as low as gulf's, viz. that of a retard, to understand what his above post means...!!!!!!!!!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue May 20, 2008 3:09 pm

Originally posted by East Africawalla:

Its Zulfikar coming out of the closet and crossing over to the people he adores but officially can't
africawala,

u have taken being a hypocrite who speaks from both sides of his mouth, to the level of an art form... consequently one never knows whether you are coming or going. i doubt if even you know, whereas your wife gave up a long time ago!!

u want us to believe that you are a open-minded bohra, who sympathises with the reformist cause and are its well-wisher, offering advice and suggestions etc. but when it comes to the crunch, you turn tail and suddenly start criticising and poking fun at the reformists and revelling in the majority of the ortho goons' faction to which you belong.

all you have proved is that you are a pseudo, a taheri, who doesnt know his front from his backside.. you are no better than those idiots gulf and jayanti et al.

East Africawalla

Unread post by East Africawalla » Thu May 22, 2008 1:49 pm

Zulfikar, grow up mate , if u were a 'real' man you would take it on the chin without getting abusive, people who have jaundice always see things in yellow.

You hide behind the closet and abuse people , if you are that smart and clever come out in the open.

This only confirms that you are an immature idiot

mbohra

Unread post by mbohra » Thu May 22, 2008 2:18 pm

PERFORMANCE PRESSURE
Poultry farm ke malik ne tammam Murgiyon ko Order diya
"Agar tum logon ne kal se Do -- Do ande nahi diye to kal se tumhara dana pani band "
Murgiya dar gayi ....sab ne do do ande diye magar ek ne sirf ek anda diya "
Malik: "tum ne 1 anda hi kyon diya "

Jawab mila

"Sir, ye aapke dar ki wajah se diya hai, warna mein to MURGA hoon"

Posted by MIND MINTS at 10:53 PM 0 comments
May 9, 2008

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu May 22, 2008 3:20 pm

african taheri,

here is yr quote on another topic:

"My concern is that Mr Lukmani and his family has had issues with the Dawaat and his views are prejudised by that, its one man's word against the majority, I saw Mr Lukmani a few years ago and he looked lost , I think his decision of opting out with the mainstream has not been a happy one, if he would have stuck around he would have been a Bhaisaheb and people thousands of people would have been doing salaams and giving him respects."

the above post of yours betrays your low character and arrogant mindset completely. you have used similar words in the past to drive home the point (in your opinion) that the majority is always right and have revelled, as i have said above, in the fact that since the reformists are in a minority, they are wrong and what can a few do to the might of the majority led by a powerful kothar!

you have even demonstrated your moral bankruptcy
by stating that this 'misguided lukmani in london' is stupid to have left the fold, otherwise he could have been earning millions like the countless other corrupt and parasitic amils and vali-mullas around the world!!!

well, that is precisely the reason his father and his entire family distanced themselves from the corrupt tyrant taher saifuddin. that is the sort of moral courage and integrity which someone as samll-minded like you will never ever understand and will never possess. your pathetic attempt to divert the original issue by issuing stupid challenges to come out in the open etc., applies equally to you too. it not only smacks of frustration and fear at not knowing my identity but has strong overtones of intimidation. a typical goonda tactic.