Curses by Huzaif - A Dime a Dozen, come and get some

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

Curses by Huzaif - A Dime a Dozen, come and get some

Unread post by Guest » Sat Sep 28, 2002 4:19 pm

Huzaif,<p>If you can list all your curses to everybody over here, it will become easier for us to compile and send them Syedna so that he can take action on them.<p>You know what you remind me of.. Ramayan and Mahabharat, where they say "Main tumhe shraap deta hoon"<p>Or may be you are the monkey sent to burn this board through curses huh!!

Re: Curses by Huzaif - A Dime a Dozen, come and get some

Unread post by Guest » Sun Sep 29, 2002 5:54 am

Dear Anajmi,<br>"A barking dog seldom bites" , right?<p>

Unread post by Guest » Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:24 am

<br>Cursing<p>Abu Darda narrated that Prophet SAW said:<p>When a person curses someone, the curse ascends to Heavan, where all the gates are closed against it. Then it descends to the earth and turns right and left. After finding no exit, it finds the one who has been cursed and attaches itself to him if he deserves it; but if he doesn't, it returns to one who uttered it.<p>Related by Abu Dawud<p><br>

Unread post by Guest » Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:18 am

A good follower of Dai always curses "Dai Na Dushman"<p>I guess Bohrisme does bred people with very low IQ and very high degree of Fanaticsm.

Unread post by Guest » Mon Sep 30, 2002 8:45 am

thats why we have all these schools by making small kids attend these concentration camps they ensure that there is a whole new generation of brain washed bohras. Also in nairobi segregation is drumed in at an early stage for lunch at the bohra school all sheiks infants are given seperate thalls and are given priority so at an early satge the so called hierarchy levls is drummed in.<br>

Unread post by Guest » Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:53 am

Fanaticism is breed at an early age. Thinking is also banned at an early age. <p>That is the root of problem.

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Tue Oct 08, 2002 7:42 am

It is a fact that in cursing the enemies of Allah,there is immense sawaab.
And what can I say about faithless people who not only are not concerned about the hereafter but are in fact engaged in enmity of the chosen people.
May the curse of Allah be on those who have enmity of Haq nee Daawat.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Oct 08, 2002 2:47 pm

May the curses of Allah be on those who curse others wrongly.

May the curses of Allah be on those who allow their followers to curse others wrongly.

May the curses of Allah be on those who claim to be the true followers of Allah but are not.

May the curses of Allah be on those who oppress ordinary people through social evils.

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Thu Oct 17, 2002 3:52 am

jinx,

You have sadly closed your mind. You have not reflected one bit what is the purpose of our lives and where we are heading. Do you know that none is more severe in punishment than Allah ? Inspite of this fact, you have chosen the road of enmity of Daawat ul Haq. I urge you to rethink the course of your life.
When you profess enmity against someone don't you think it necessary to meet that person very often, observe him from close, analyse his actions over the years, only then would you be justified in taking that course. Obviously you have not undertaken this rigorous process. And even if you have done so, then the ignorance that you posess has has made you unable to see the light with your eyes. Knowledge which opens the eyes of baseerat is sadly closed for you.
Would you like to meet me ?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Oct 20, 2002 5:28 pm

huzaqif,

You dick, I always knew you had eyes on the men (sorry.. women) on this board.

huzaif

Unread post by huzaif » Mon Oct 28, 2002 3:09 am

anajmi,

You can call me whatever name you want. It is a fact that your lowly character will be the only thing left with you. I pity your plight and more than that I pity your pride inspite of basking in the darkness of ignorance. I curse the enemies of Allah, the enemies of Imam uz Zamaan, and the enemies of the Dai ul Mutlaq. May all of them be filled up in hell with no recourse for any sort of escape.