Birthday Madness

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Birthday Madness

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:03 am

accty,

Has she said anything different from anything you or porus or humsafar have said?

If not, then you know my answers.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:06 am

Anajmi: I would suggest that you read the article. It has some food for thought.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:09 am

Sorry brother anajmi, my wife just brought Yasin. I have to recite it before going to bed. good night.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:25 am

accty,

I did read the article. And I repeat, is she saying anything different from you or porus or humsafar?

Of course the only difference being she probably doesn't recite YaSin before going to sleep.

Average Bohra

Unread post by Average Bohra » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:17 am

Brother Muslim First,

<u>so called</u> Wahabis ? In the past you have denied being a Wahabi, and asked for a definition of one. Is it your belief that Wahabism is a myth, or is this an attempt to integrate extremism with mainstream Sunni beliefs ?

kabeer19922001

Unread post by kabeer19922001 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:50 am

Dear Porus,Humsafar, Average Bohra

Has any one of you'll ever lived in Wahabi land (Saudi Arabia) or is everything you write and say about Wahabi's is just your own opinions. I have stayed in Saudi for 20 years and believe me its a much better place than most of you would like to believe. Of course there are restrictions on women driving, etc but no place is perfect. And ofcourse there are the few who would like to kill all non-muslims, but that does not mean you condemn and look down upon all the Arabs.

I for one being a Bohra by birth and fed up with all the rituals etc. have decided to follow the Islam as Saudi's practice. i.e without the bombs and killing that some enage in.!!!

Regards

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:09 pm

Person takes pride in what he is. Like kothari will pride himself being Kothari. Likewise, a reformist will take his pride being reformist. Then why a Wahabi gets offended when called Wahabi. This is not just true with one person but all Wahabis across the board. May be porus can ease my curiosity. Is there some guilt which they want to hid ?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:38 pm

jamanpasand,

Do you like being called a fat pig? Even though I know you are one, do you like being called a fat pig? You've been eating all that free jaman like a pig, getting fat. But will you like it when I call you a fat pig.

Maybe porus can ease our curiosity.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:40 pm

oh oh I am insane oh somebody take me to a doctor. Baburao give me some pills.

porus

Unread post by porus » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:43 pm

Kabeer,

Indeed, I spent many years both in Jeddah, Riyadh and Yanbu. I also occassionally visited Dammam/Dahran on business.

The best thing that happened to me there, apart from earning a lot of money, was that I acquired fluency in Arabic. I learned a lot about their contrived literal interpretation of the Quran and how they consider nobody except their tribe the only true Muslims. Let alone you, each tribe considers every other "Saudi" tribe heretic. You would know that when you become friends with them, like I did.

Have you ever met a Saudi woman in Saudi Arabia in twenty years?

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:52 pm

Kabeer,

You've to qualify what you mean by Saudi Arabia being ".... a better place". Compared to what? I too have lived in the Gulf, in countries more liberal than Saudi Arabia and I can tell you that even there non-citizens have no rights and freedoms. Foreigners have no respect and dignity. If you're wealthy and influential things can be a little better. If you're a White the native Arab will lick your boots (I don't know if things have changed after 9/11).

But for most ordinary foreign workers life in these "islamic" nations is one of harassment and exploitation. For all practical purposes they are slaves and treated as such. Your passport is kept by your employer and you need permission to exit the country. Your movement is restricted and you're subjected to random checking by the muttawas/police. It is safe to say that all the Gulf countries flout the ILO's charter (let alone the UN charter) wholesale and get away with it.

I think you've lived in Saudi Arabia for too long for your own good. Yes one can make loads of 'tax free' money and take advantage of the 'islamic' environnment but for everything else it is not a normal place for normal human beings. And porus is right, they don't even consider you as 'true' muslim.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:06 pm

A Najmi Chookra

You mean you would like to be called fat pig!!!
We have already got fat pigs and fat frogs on this board. How about circus clown ??

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:37 pm

A Chookra

Just to add that your new acquired identity will give you more job opportunities close to you home in Hollywood circus.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:29 pm

Humsafar, porus,

After all that you have posted, you do not miss an opportunity to call Muslim First and myself a wahabi. Hypocrites, shall I say?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:31 pm

jamanpasand,

Person takes pride in what he is. Like kothari will pride himself being Kothari. Likewise, a reformist will take his pride being reformist. Then why a fat pig gets offended when called fat pig?

Be proud of the fact that you are a fat pig because I know you are a fat pig.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:47 pm

anajmi,

For the record, I've may have called you many things but never "a wahabi". And to Muslim First, I haven't called him anything. So, there.

However, in my book a religious bigot is a religious bigot. Their labels - wahabi, shia, sunni, bohra, jew, christian - do not matter.

In any case, what are you trying to say in your last post?

To answer your earlier question, yes I'm a bohra, i.e. by birth. Socially and culturally I'm still as much of a bohra (with a unique Udaipur flavour) as you can find. Religiously? Now what is that.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:32 pm

Chookra

What is the most notably feature of pigs?
It is their thick skin.
Test is very simple.
Take a pinch on your butt . You got it. Smart Boy !!!!

Now, on a serious note why you get so offended being called Wahabi?

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:47 pm

Anajmi,
I believe in Allah.

I believe in the prophet of Allah.

I pray 5 times a day.

I fast during the month of Ramadan.

I will inshaallah go for hajj.

I believe that the quran is the book of Allah.
Obviously, the above has not helped you become a good Muslim, because you are still the same pervert, gutter mouth and sick. If the above has not helped you, no doctor can help you, so stop calling for help!

Jamanpasand is right, you are a clown (a very sick clown) and are making a fool of yourself.

As for your claim to being a Shia, the first pillar of Shia Islam is Walaya which I do not see you profesing above. Without the Walaya the rest is null and void.

I wonder who you are calling honey, because I do not think any woman would be sane enough to marry you, unless she is a desperate woman whom no man wants to marry. The only female that you have ever gotten close to you (by your own admission, it seems) is a "female dog", whom you are abusing because porus, Muslim, Humsafar, Jamanpasand and Average Bohora are getting on your raw nerves.. How pathetic. You are truly sick.

Africawala

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:50 pm

Africawala,

You are an Ismaili who has a divorcee drunk for an Imam. Nothing would make you a muslim.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:50 pm

Humsafar,

Is it ok if I classify you as a non-religious bigot?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:52 pm

jamanpasand,

Seriously pig, why are you getting upset. I am just calling you what you are a fat pit. I think you should be proud of the fact that you are a fat pig because I know you are.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:02 am

Humsafar,

You are right. You've never called me a wahabi. Since everyone else has, I assumed you did too. I apologize.

But a non-religious bigot you definitely are.

Average Bohra

Unread post by Average Bohra » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:22 am

Do you like being called a fat pig? Even though I know you are one, do you like being called a fat pig?
What you are admitting to then is that you hate being called a Wahabi even though you are one, based on your own juvenilely logic.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:52 am

Anajmi:
It seems that you are losing rationalization.

I dont know how did you acquire this right to call a whole community's Imam what you called.

If you cannot logically answer then sanity should direct you to keep quiet.

You are calling everyone anything. This is the problem with fanaticism.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:17 am

AM,

Logic is something you do not understand so do not talk about it.

jamanpasand hasn't admitted to being a fat pig. Even though I know he is one. Just as you know I am a wahabi.

Now shove your logic up your rear end and let it stay there.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:19 am

accty,

What I said was the truth, right or wrong? If you can't handle the truth then you should shut up.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:32 am

accty,

That is the reason why I haven't been answering your questions. Sanity directs me to keep quite.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:03 pm

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:50 pm

Anajmi: Budha statues are as important, as saving those who are being killed by americans or ladens. Statues represent the human civilization.

I do not know, where did Abdul Wahab get the idea, that all pictures, scriptures and statues are un islamic. I have spent considerable time, finding out just that. I could not find any hadith, or quaric refrence as to his claim.

May be Ashraf Ali will help.

This is this twisted interpretation, that has made muslims life miserable. Everything creative and idealistic has been rendered unislamic by so called Muftis. Who know nothing about nothing.

I have to include you among those so called caretaker reluctantly.

I have repeated so many times, how did you get this idea, that you are the chosen to defend Allah's deen. So many like you are mistaken.
They are killing and being killed for this unscrupulous, misunderstanding. Irony is that, that not only these idiots suffer themselves, they make other innocent beings suffer more.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:04 pm

accty,

If I do not defend Allah's deen people like you will have muslims worship Buddha statues.