Birthday Madness

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
accountability

Re: Birthday Madness

Unread post by accountability » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:03 am

Anajmi: When did you get this divine message.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:24 am

accty,

Do you read the YaSin like a parrot or do you even try to understand it, or do you just read it so that it can put you to sleep?

That is where the message is.

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:25 am

Anajmi,
You are an Ismaili who has a divorcee drunk for an Imam. Nothing would make you a muslim.
Divorcee he is, drunk he is not. Your problem is that you read too much of akberally mehrally, who had at one time admitted that he had lied. Your vermin size brain can handle only that much. Like a vermin you look for filth and visit filthy sites and play with filth. Your other problem is: Whereas in normal people their brains are located in the North, yours is located in the South, and hence “ the biggest …â€

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:49 am

Anajmi, You seem to be in big trouble. Don't make so many enemies.

I read yasin, before going to bed, because my wife thinks that It will make me sleep faster. So every night when she brings tasbeeh for her, she brings yasin.

I have read and re read the whole quran, with translation and tafseer. I have read Maulana Mododi's Tafheem ul Quran and all of them. I have read all his books, including Seerat, Khilafat o Malukiat, Pardah, Islam's economic system. I have read Ashraf Ali Thanvi's Tafseer. I have read Syed Qutub's Fi Zilal al-Qur'an. I have also read Mizan from Allama Taba Tabai very famous shia scholar of 20th century.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:09 am

I forgot to mention, I have read Daim ul Islam.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:11 am

Africawala,

I can reply to every one of points, but I think it would be a waste of time cause a month later you will come and regurgitate the same garbage.

You are like one of those horses that your Imam owns and gambles on. All he does is go round and round.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:12 am

accty,
I have read and re read the whole quran, with translation and tafseer. I have read Maulana Mododi's Tafheem ul Quran and all of them. I have read all his books, including Seerat, Khilafat o Malukiat, Pardah, Islam's economic system. I have read Ashraf Ali Thanvi's Tafseer. I have read Syed Qutub's Fi Zilal al-Qur'an. I have also read Mizan from Allama Taba Tabai very famous shia scholar of 20th century.
Well, then I would have to say that you haven't understood anything. No wonder you still believe that the sun is going around the earth in the quran.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:25 am

Because I do not subscibe to your Islam.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:26 am

I am really tired of continuing this discussion with you idiots on this thread.

You may have the last word.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:34 am

I think, by reading and understanding Quran, has enlightened me a lot. And I am able to see the truth behind rhetorics and proclaimations. Mododi founded jamat Islami. He wished to convert all muslims to his views, but could not persuade his son Farooq mododi to believe in him. Authors like Mododi, Ashraf Ali thanvi, and others had manipulated the truth. The reverence they want to attach to a certain class is undeserving.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:35 am

Good bye

kabeer19922001

Unread post by kabeer19922001 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:14 am

Humsafar and Porus

Reading your post's I almost packed my bags and booked my tickets to Pakistan. Later on I sat down and thought. What rights do I have in Pakistan that I do not have here in Saudi Arabia. What rights does a third world country citizen, living in a thirld world country have??

What respect and dignity does a middle class or lower class person have in a country like Pakistan.??

You have used words like "harassment" and "exploitation". If you really want to know what these words mean go and visit any village in Sindh in Pakistan where you will see exploitation and harassment of the poor peasents by the land owners. Are you aware of the exploitation and harassement of women and children that goes on in Pakistan and other third world countries. At least in Saudi you have the option to leave.!!

Lets review the life of a common middle class, or a lower class man in a " free" country like Pakistan. He can barely make his both ends meet. Everyday he travels for two to three hours to and from his work place. At work, he is harassed and exploited by his countrymen. He comes home in the evening, totally exhausted physically and mentally, only to know that there is no electricity and water for the past several hours!!!!

Humsafar, you say that movement in Saudi Arabia is restricted. This is not true. There is absolutely no restriction to go anywhere and at any time. Previously there was a requirement to get a letter from the Passport Department, by this requirement was waived several years ago.

There is ocassional random checking in the city. I cannot blame them becasue of the millions of the Haj and Umrah overstayers. There is checking at all exit/entry points but not by the "mutawa" and if you have female members in the car, your car is invariably not checked. The paradaox of the situation is that after all these bombs etc, Saudi Police have now started to pay more attention and check more vigourously their own citizens.

Coming back to Pakistan, again what do I do with my rights, freedom of speech etc in a country like Pakistan where there are no human considerations, corruption is widespread and power and water breakdowns are frequent. A visit to any Government Department will show how much "respect" and "dignity" one has.

Here in Saudi Arabia I have no rights and freedom and as you say am exploited and harassed but in return I get to own a Mercedez and live in a five bedroom villa. ( I did not start like this 20 years ago, but achieved it through hard work and dedication to my work )

I agree the labour class gets a rough deal here and there is exploitation of these workers. But this class will be exploited in most of the thirld world countries. What we need is to look at our own countries and stop looking at the Gulf Countries.

If you give a middle class man working in Pakistan the choice of working in Saudi, with all the issues of freedom,etc I seriously doubt that he will say no.

PORUS: I have not met any Saudi women in the past 20 years. Having said that even if my last 20 years were spent in Pakistan, I would not have met any Pakistani women as I don't enjoy or encourage friendship with women, other than my daughters and wife. However, women are evrywhere in Saudi Arabia. They are now allowed to work and if you ask any of my colleagues, most of them would now have at least one Saudi woman in thier company in some department.

Regards

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:22 pm

There are many Saudi women now working in hospitals, telecom sector and cyber cafes.

Also they have a rebellious streak and frequently wander way beyond the limits of social roles imposed on them. I got to meet a pretty Saudi girl just during my 40 days stay there. Its not to brag but to make a point that women in Saudi exercise more freedom than people think of them.

Ofcourse, all this when the Sheikh is not looking.. ;)

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:42 pm

even if my last 20 years were spent in Pakistan, I would not have met any Pakistani women as I don't enjoy or encourage friendship with women, other than my daughters and wife.

You mean you would not enjoy the company of Aishwarya Rai and Rani Mukherjee? Tch, tch!!

That is what I call "Wahhabization". Bravo!!

Trading freedom for a Merceds and a 5-bedroomed villa? You got your priorities right from Wahhabi point of view!! But then Pakistan is also a product of Wahhabism, only they are doing it amateurishly.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:46 pm

Kabeer,

Your response is nothing more than rationalisation of your personal situation - which is fine. All of us tend to justify the choices we make in life. But please do not say Saudi Arabia is a better place. Of course the poor and powerless are exploited everywhere - and it is a fallacy to argue that SA may be bad but Pakistan is worse.
A more credible comparison would be with a country with comparable wealth and population.

SA with its wealth, small population and "islamic" pretensions should be able to afford a better quality of life - beyond economic well being - for all its residents, especially the weaker sector and not just those who own flashy cars and huge villas.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:12 pm

Originally posted by porus:

You mean you would not enjoy the company of Aishwarya Rai and Rani Mukherjee? Tch, tch!!
Rani Mukherjeeeeeeeeeeee..YUCK!!!.... I can grant you on Ash though...she manages to look just Ok in her struggle against age....that too when plastered with oodles of make up and under particular lighting.....

PS: I am nowhere near Islam (except for a bohri neighbourhood) so please don't attribute my preferences to wahabism... :D

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:53 pm

porus,

That is what I call "Wahhabization". Bravo!!
There you go again. You claim "Wahhabization" is the corruption of Islam. I don't know about "Wahhabization", but you obviously have no idea about Islam.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:01 pm

Besides, I agree with tahir. If I were to sacrifice my Iman, it would take a lot more than Rani or Ash.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:30 pm

I would sacrifice anything for Ash, and with Rani thrown in could always find somthing more to sacrifice. ;)

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:58 pm

Humsafar,
You got late in that admission. Ash has reportedly decided to marry Abhishek Bacchan. Rani is available though. According to porus, you can get her company in Pakistan... ;)

Average Bohra

Unread post by Average Bohra » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:01 pm

Upon Googling both and objectively reviewing the photographs, Ash is definitely worthy of some sacrifice, but then again an Ash / Rani sandwich extends the range of possibilities.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:44 pm

tahir,

What has marriage got to do with anythng??? :roll:

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:46 pm

anajmi,
If I do not defend Allah's deen people like you will have muslims worship Buddha statues.
Are you defending or defaming Allah's deen? How can a pervert like you defend Islam? You can defend Wahabism all you won't but leave Allah's deen alone, because you are full of filth!
I can reply to every one of points, but I think it would be a waste of time cause a month later you will come and regurgitate the same garbage.
You are like one of those horses that your Imam owns and gambles on. All he does is go round and round.
Who is regurgitating garbage on this site? It is none other than you, potty mouth! Look at your colourful language. You let your gutter flow freely when somebody has a different view point from you. What a dictator!
My Imam certainly owns horses, but gamble he does not. Others bet on his horses which are the finest. It is a family tradition going back to the Prophet S.A.W. If you do not believe me read Bokhari, (I do not believe in ahadith but you do, so I brought you to the book that you will understand).

Sahi Al-Bukhari, Vol. IX page 339, Hadith No. 7336

Nafi narrated: “Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon him) arranged for a horse race, and the prepared horses were given less food for a few days before the race to win the race, and were allowed to run between Thaniyat-al-Wada and the Mosque of Bani Zuraiq Abdullah was one of those who participated in the race.

And more....

Kunwar Muhammad Ashraf writes in "Life and Conditions of the people of Hindustan" (Karachi, 1978, p. 187) that, "...Horse-racing was just as popular. It had the additional advantage of the blessings of the Prophet who had prohibited other amusements and gambling in no uncertain terms, but was indulgent towards betting on horse-racing.

According to "Fadl al-khayl" (p.389) by ad-Dimyati (1217-1306), "Contrary to the hadith of the Prophet which permitted competitions with camel,horse and arrow (khuff, hafir, nasl), some people even contented that racing for stakes was permissible only for horses, as this was what the Arabs of old were accustomed to." We may also quote what ad-Dimyati has to say in the 5th chapter of his "Fadl al-khayl" that: "Ibn Banin (1181-1263) has mentioned in his book that the Messenger of God raced horses with garments that had come to him from Yemen as stakes.
He gave the winner (sabiq) three, the second horse (musalli) two, the third horse one, the fourth horse one dinar, the fifth horse one dirham, and the sixth horse a rod (qasabah). He said: "May God bless you and all of you, the winner (sabiq) and the loser (fiskil)".

People bet on baseball teams, football, basketball, etc. So will you stop all the sports? Oops, I forgot, Wahabis wanted to ban football, not because people betted on it but they did not play football in their long dresses! What clowns.
I am really tired of continuing this discussion with you idiots on this thread.
And when you are caught you are all of a sudden tired. Time and again I have told you to look at the people as they are and not as you are because you are the biggest idiot here and you think everybody is the same. Get that gunk off of your eyes and see the world as is and not as you are

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:56 pm

Africawala,

That is nice. Looks like your Imam read every hadith dealing with horse racing and none dealing with namaz, roza or Hajj.

Nice Imam to have.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:02 pm

Good work Africawala.

This wahabi clown deserves a good trash. Again well done, Congratulation!!!!!!!!!

Just wait ------- you will see him hiding behind a new name.

But he can not escape from Average Bohra under any name.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:20 pm

Africawala, It seems, Islam is the religion of choice. Prophet liked horse racing, so he allowed it. Prophet liked Honey. He allowed it.

I think, Islam should really get a critical analysis. We as muslims have to go through the process of rationalization, logical rationalization. I give you one example. Zina (adultry) is the most henious crime in Islam. Now the definition of Zina is, A man or woman indulge in extra marital sex. It means that having sex with a woman other than wife.

Having said that, Islam also allows to have concibines (Kaneez), and it is legitimate to have sexual reltationship with them. Off springs thus born are legitimate child, but will not have share in his wealth. How are concibines (Kaneez) acquired. Two ways, either bought in the market, or slaved during the war.

I am at loss to understand, does it fall in the category of extra marital affair. If the answer is yes, then most of the Sahabas had concibines. WE need a lot of thinking to do.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:38 am

accty,

Nice thinking, keep up the good work. It's on the lines of the sun going around the earth, but what else can one expect from you.

jamanpasand,

You fat pig you... You just found yourself a new friend in Africa.. now you can stuff your face with a lot of African ****. Lot of animals there producing a lot of ****.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:39 am

There I go again. Damn

Consider this to be my last post on this topic.

scared

Unread post by scared » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:00 am

Way to go anajmi. Single handedly you've been dealing with 6 different kinds of garbage on this board. Keep it up. Smooch Smooch.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:05 am

Anajmi, Refute me. Show me hadith or quranic refrence, which prohibits pocession of slaves and concibines.
Read the article below, it will illuminate you.

Anajmi this is serious talk, wahabis are not allowed to think freely;

http://www.understanding-islam.com/rela ... scatid=441