Who will be the next Maula?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
mhp

Who will be the next Maula?

Unread post by mhp » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Any idea?

SBM

Re: Who will be the next Maula?

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Who Cares?
Remember the 53 in pack of cards is a Joker.... :(

mhp

Unread post by mhp » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:14 pm

So who is the joker? Quaid Johar or Abbas

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:21 pm

mhp wrote:So who is the joker? Quaid Johar or Abbas
As per the last count there are 4 jokers, the other two are mazoonsaab and Mufaddal.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:45 pm

mhp wrote:Any idea?
Mr MP3 player........why u care do u want to be?

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:58 pm

Last year I was talking to one so-called Shahzada who was in Bajaj business management course with me in 1981. He said you would think there is an infight for Dai’s post in our family but you are wrong. In fact there are no takers. No one wants to take this burden which has all the glory but no gains.
Look at the present incumbent! He has all the comforts but he is not allowed to enjoy them. Even at this age he is made to sit for hours hounoring political signatories, delivering sermons, going through long drawn processes of Kadambosi, Vadhavni, cake-cutting and so on. He is taken from places to places all over the world. Do you think traveling at this age is a fun? Saifuddin bhai! Every one wants an easy life. Who wants to be a mere show piece! Why should I take up all the hardship and earn for others especially when I have no share in it!

What I concluded from his talk is that there is no religion or care for community left now. Dawat is a purely commercial venture. Please correct me if I am wrong in my assessment.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:24 pm

S. Insaf wrote:What I concluded from his talk is that there is no religion or care for community left now. Dawat is a purely commercial venture. Please correct me if I am wrong in my assessment.
Insafbhai,

You are absolutely right, daawat should be re-christened as Dawoodi Bohra Enterprises Ltd and mola should adopt the title of Chairman and Damaging Director... oops Managing Director. The company if listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange could command the highest market capitalisation as the profits could beat even the likes of Reliance Inds as the investment by the promoter group is almost zero visa-vis the moolah they rake in.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:38 am

Insaf bhai, actually it is the only truth, that they are there to make money. Otherwise all the religious talk, shariat and everything else are pretences to grab from us poor whatever is left.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:19 pm

S. Insaf wrote:Last year I was talking to one so-called Shahzada who was in Bajaj business management course with me in 1981. He said you would think there is an infight for Dai’s post in our family but you are wrong. In fact there are no takers. No one wants to take this burden which has all the glory but no gains.
Look at the present incumbent! He has all the comforts but he is not allowed to enjoy them. Even at this age he is made to sit for hours hounoring political signatories, delivering sermons, going through long drawn processes of Kadambosi, Vadhavni, cake-cutting and so on. He is taken from places to places all over the world. Do you think traveling at this age is a fun? Saifuddin bhai! Every one wants an easy life. Who wants to be a mere show piece! Why should I take up all the hardship and earn for others especially when I have no share in it!

What I concluded from his talk is that there is no religion or care for community left now. Dawat is a purely commercial venture. Please correct me if I am wrong in my assessment.
We are in 2009 what the hell you was doing all that years.......you brough this topic in 2009...or did you watch a movie and got the idea.by the way are you think to be next dai in your progressive dawoodi bohra refrom.Have you though that u can be a best dialoge writer in the movie next to kader khan.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:52 pm

Jayanti Bhen
For your information, Kader Khan spends most of his time in Canada with his son and he is now doing lot of work on behalf of Islamic teaching. Might be your Jamat in Canada can invite him. On the other hand it was also Kader Khan who as a teacher at Saboo Siddik also helped the helpless students from DEFUNCT Saifee Technical School in Dawood Baugh to at least learn something at Saboo Siddik H.S.since Kothar could not or did not want to spend the money to hire right kind of teachers at that school.
Please go back to do your PURJOSH MAATAM and making reservation for ZIKRA to do Bohra National Anthem Ghano Jivo Ghano Jivo.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:07 pm

omabharti wrote:Jayanti Bhen
For your information, Kader Khan spends most of his time in Canada with his son and he is now doing lot of work on behalf of Islamic teaching. Might be your Jamat in Canada can invite him. On the other hand it was also Kader Khan who as a teacher at Saboo Siddik also helped the helpless students from DEFUNCT Saifee Technical School in Dawood Baugh to at least learn something at Saboo Siddik H.S.since Kothar could not or did not want to spend the money to hire right kind of teachers at that school.
Please go back to do your PURJOSH MAATAM and making reservation for ZIKRA to do Bohra National Anthem Ghano Jivo Ghano Jivo.

Omabhen,Sure I will go, do u want me to book ticket for you.why dont you hire in your dawoodi reform movement he might help you too. he help helpless people.

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:33 am

S. Insaf wrote:Last year I was talking to one so-called Shahzada who was in Bajaj business management course with me in 1981. He said you would think there is an infight for Dai’s post in our family but you are wrong. In fact there are no takers. No one wants to take this burden which has all the glory but no gains.

Surprising!!!! These kind of incidents happens only with mr inaaf in this world.....if we search this site we can find atleast 100 such incidents which is described by none other than....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

but he will run away when u pin his sensitive nerve and ask him realistic questions which he would never reply

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:30 am

Dear brother Aqa Maula,
we can find atleast 100 such incidents
Let me first thank you to read all my postings on this board whatever worth they are. For your kind information I have worked for more than 8 years with high ups in Kothar like, 51st Dai, his Mukasir, Mazoon and few other of his Shahzadas. I still keep contact with some of them. I often keep on meeting Amils and Shiate-Ali members without hiding my identity.
I was born in an orthodox Dawoodi Bohra family and I had the same affection for Dai and his administration and used to hammer any one talking a word against them till I had to face some hard facts. I still try to find out whether any thing has changed in our Dawat's administration. But from all accounts I find things worsening day by day.

You can ask me any sensible question without hesitance and I will try to answer them to the best of ability. Please go ahead.

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:39 am

S. Insaf wrote:Dear brother Aqa Maula,
we can find atleast 100 such incidents
Let me first thank you to read all my postings on this board whatever worth they are. For your kind information I have worked for more than 8 years with high ups in Kothar like, 51st Dai, his Mukasir, Mazoon and few other of his Shahzadas. I still keep contact with some of them. I often keep on meeting Amils and Shiate-Ali members without hiding my identity.
I was born in an orthodox Dawoodi Bohra family and I had the same affection for Dai and his administration and used to hammer any one talking a word against them till I had to face some hard facts. I still try to find out whether any thing has changed in our Dawat's administration. But from all accounts I find things worsening day by day.

You can ask me any sensible question without hesitance and I will try to answer them to the best of ability. Please go ahead.
I am still waiting for your reply whats the name of bank of India manager who gave u all portfolio of Aqa maula....

mhp

Unread post by mhp » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Saifuddin Bhai,
May I ask you what are the hard facts you have faced?

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:56 am

mr insaf

acc to u the shehzadas r shrewd and scheming lot-then knowing u and ur ideology why would they say anything to u that could find its way into bohra chronicle or this forum? gaping holes in ur story sir

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:53 am

mutmaeen wrote:mr insaf

acc to u the shehzadas r shrewd and scheming lot-then knowing u and ur ideology why would they say anything to u that could find its way into bohra chronicle or this forum? gaping holes in ur story sir
Mutmaeen,

ur question is sensible if u get an answer from Mr. Insaaf....else u only talk and think crap

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:21 am

Why should we care and worry the next dictator would be??!! They come and go...!!!

The point is when this foolishness will stop??!!!

alik

Unread post by alik » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:47 am

i bet my life,there will be no new maula,until the present maulas 100birthday is over..100th birthday will be in mumbai...live alll over the world.....compulsory najwas in mutiple of hundred,hundred days of celebrations...100kgs kaaa cake....100 cars/elephants/camels/horses/miyasahebs..etc in the processions,100 dishes in the thaaal,coverage on INDIA LIVE.(Official news channel,after the taliban panga).....until then keep guessing...i put my money on Shdz.Muffadal..
aur koi hai??

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:15 am

God! Save us from that DAY :cry: WE donot want that, SAVE us Allah :?

Yeah, everything will be in 100 ....... every Mumin will be s********* in 100s ... wwwooowwww

And the blessings will be in Hundreds ........ Hundreds of new Shaikhs (paying 100,000,000,....) Hundreds of new NKDs, and alike ......

WWWooowww but thanks NO thanks ........ the pain will be hundred-fold :D

And yeah .... may be Muffadal is Maula-in-Waiting, but who knows there is some one else ... some compromise candidate .... some Manmohan or Gilani ..... or hey who knows the IMAM will do the ZAHOOR ........ so everybody gets his share in cake and eat it too :lol:

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:58 pm

One alpha wolf is replaced by another alpha wolf in the pack.
Does it make any difference to the sheep?

alik

Unread post by alik » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:45 am

s.insaf,jayanti,amz,zulfi...pls shed somelight...i guess this is a very intresting topic!!!

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:27 am

jayanti had asked:-
I am still waiting for your reply whats the name of bank of India manager who gave u all portfolio of Aqa maula....
I do not want to put this gentleman in any problem that is why. Check yourself and let us know whether account details given by him on my request is wrong.
mhp had asked:-
Saifuddin Bhai,
May I ask you what are the hard facts you have faced?
I was staying in Bohri Mohalla in Bhindi Bazar during my school days in Saboo Siddiq school and was helping my brothers and sisters in faith regarding admissions of their children in schools and colleges, providing medical help etc. to the best of my capacity. I had joined higher ups in Kothar with full faith that they are well-wishers of the community and I would be able to seek some substantial help from them for these needy people. But I was shocked to see the way Kothars functionaries used to shun my suggestions and part with any money from their collections.
Though I remained a silent observer but I witnessed the ways they used to harass poor Bohras at the time of burial of their dead and forced them to pay the amount demanded by them.
I also saw some of them quietly scheming and planning to extract more and more money from the gullible and rich Bohras coming to them.

Shocking was their planning to silence the voice of opposition and go to the extent of eliminating the person concerned.
I will not talk about the things going on in privacy of each Shahzada and Shahzadi that I was told but not seen by my own eyes. But I know these activites are bound to come wherever there is limitless ill-gotten wealth. But their bribing the Muslim organisations and government officials and carrying on illegal activities was hard to digest for me.
The most shocking for a person like me was Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb’s involvement in these matters or over-looking them.
mutmaeen had asked:-
mr insaf

acc to u the shehzadas r shrewd and scheming lot-then knowing u and ur ideology why would they say anything to u that could find its way into bohra chronicle or this forum? gaping holes in ur story sir.
You are right brother. But the fact is that some in Kothar, like my friend in question, are now fed up of putting up pious posture. They with all the material resources at their command want to give up their beards, holy dresses, daily begging and live like Karim Agakhan in western style and still rule the community. They are the ones who spill the beans some time.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:38 am

This is interesting so I am posting it to share with others.
Once when I was standing in Safee Mahal’s garden totally dejected one Miya Saheb who was in services of the late Sayedna and critical of Yamani family, came to me and told me about the Sayedna’s establishment “Saifuddin! Aa Lena Bank chhe – Dena Bank nathee”. How true he was!

Haggi

Unread post by Haggi » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Seiffudin Bhai.

Your insight in these matters is very interesting and are very abreast of tidings of the Kothar but the crux of
matter is where does this take us at this crossroad where sooner or latter we will have a new Dai and we have no idea
which way the blowing wind will take the Safina of Bohoraism.

Surely you must agree that the Kothar will bury the differerences between them because at the end of the day they know
which side of their bread is buttered.

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:18 am

They will have their differences eventually .......

As and when a Royal Family grows, the power and wealth grows, so does grow the problems and now the stakeholders are many ........

True they will come together for power and money, but there will be a time SOON when each individual would not be happy with his/her share and would want more and more and more.... and the split will come thru .......

Roman Empire, Ottoman Empire, British Raj .......... all other Royal Families ........ each and everyone has seen a Fall ........ and so will see Qasr-e-Aali and Bait-e-Zaini ...... (Note: previously it was only Bait-e-Zaini, there were lesser Royals - since they started to multiply, the powers that be made an inner circle now known as Qasr-e-Aali ...)

It doesnot matter who the next dictator would be ....... the system has gotten rotten and will fall very shortly.

alik

Unread post by alik » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:43 am

pls request to all...for fun sake atleast....let us shortlist 5 canidates for the post of maulaa...then we hav have vote discussion..it will be real fun...pls gollii maruu....who is doing wht....just enjoy....start nominating your canidates..
zul...kidhar hai tu???

Aqa Moula_Zindabad

Unread post by Aqa Moula_Zindabad » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:28 am

pls request to all...for fun sake atleast
Thats the real motive of this reform.....to enjoy and have fun....u hv accepted it boldly but others have not but the motive is same....and activities like this and KPL is freely trading on this forum (Bohras and Reform) so one can clearly derive the real motive
...pls gollii maruu....who is doing wht....just enjoy....
ur feeling perfectly matches with the implicit objective of this forum.......
zul...kidhar hai tu???
.....and to achieve this u r calling the right people.....Omabharti monkey can also join u :mrgreen:

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:03 am

Chill AqaMaula dude........ :D

Actually this is the problem with you all fanatics - not only bohras but ALL of ALL religions ... you all do NOT like and allow enjoyment or entertainment - you take everything so seriously, and that is exactly the motive of your masters ....... Slaves have NO right to laugh, enjoy and have fun ...... they should be one-tracked .......... Maula, Maula, Bus Maula ...!! :lol:

Alik .......

First tell me how many or who are the Contenders for this Coveted Unelected Seat..!!! I know Khozema, Hussain, QJ, Muffadal, may be any Grand son??!! and dude where are their 'manifestos'........????

I will see for one thing - who so ever allows same-sex relationships, I will vote for him and sing songs in his praise :lol: Aqa Maula ZindaBad ...... then I must see that we are rid of this STD ...... I HATE that ....... cute, young, handsome boys look like zoombies.... so i guess looking at Khozema's past history i should vote for him..... or has Old Man any 'bold' grandson who could be our 'cheerleader' ......... :wink:

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:11 am

Dear Brother Aqa Moula_Zindabad,
You are also expressing your views free on this board though you do not belong to the Bohra reform movement. Likewise there are others. So please do not take it for granted that the fun-makers and others are part of reform movement.