Balloting for Namaz! A shameful act

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
mhp

Balloting for Namaz! A shameful act

Unread post by mhp » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:51 pm

"Ramzan is nearing, those who have paid their dues (Wajibat) are allow to perform Namaz in the internal part of the Masjids and those who have not are allow to sit in the Sahan", this was announce in all the Masjids in Karachi.
Balloting will take place if the Masjid have less capacity and only those names will be included in the balloting who have paid their Wajibats.

Kothari dogs dont make Namaz and Masjid a trade centre otherwise " Khuda ka Qahar Nazil hoga"

Sajid Zafar

Re: Balloting for Namaz! A shameful act

Unread post by Sajid Zafar » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:05 am

mhp:

Khuda will not come down and help Karacahite bohras to throw morally corrupt Syedna and his goons. Wake up and raised your voices. If not suffice, treat them in the same fashion like they are treating us.

Zulm phir zulm hey barhta hey to mit jata hey
Khoon phir khoon hey tapkey ga to jum jai ga

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:25 am

Most of Muslims consider Masjid as house of Allah SWT. Everybody is welcome and pray. I have been to many mosques and nobody has asked proof of my beliefs.

It is shame that Bohras and Aga khanis have to prove that they belong to those sects and they have paid necessary taxes above and beyond Zakat.

Bohras have another problem. They bring ja-namaz with them so they cannot sqeez together to accodamate overflow crowd.

Wasalaam

aftabm

Unread post by aftabm » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:57 pm

Muslim First wrote: Bohras have another problem. They bring ja-namaz with them so they cannot sqeez together to accodamate overflow crowd.

Wasalaam
What troubles you more, sir, that Bohras bring ja-namaz or they squeeze more people. Please dont criticize and make fun of bohra traditions(which can be found in other sects too, afterall i have seen better ja-namaz in some of my muslim friends' house) just for the heck of it. I dont expect such remarks from you atleast...

I agree to rest of your point that masjic being house of allah every one should be welcome to pray.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:04 pm

aftab
I think you mis-took Bohras bring Ja Namaaz, I think he meant since Bohras do not stand SHOULDER TO SHOULDER, they cannot accomadate more people. I have seen that Bohras do not allow others to stand on their Ja Namaaz and wasting too much space between two Namaazis.

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:00 am

some of the wahabis who criticise bohras as a fashion statement should introspect and answer as to why they deny women the permission to pray is their mosques-isnt that too a denial to pray in the house of Allah?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:38 am

Br. mutmaeen

AS

In response to your comments, here are the facts.

Women are permitted to pray in Masjid and are prying in No.1 & 2 Masjids in Islam. In Mecca they pray side by side to men. In Medina they have separate quarters. I do not know what happens in other Saudi Mosques.

Here in USA there are different arrangements in different Masjids as per desire of local Jamaat. I frequent 3 Masjids here. Wayland, MA is liberal where women pray right behind men separated by rope. In dining area Men & Women eat together and nobody minds if their head is not coverd. New Roxbury Masjid has equal but separate arrangement on 2nd floor. (It is similar to new Bohra Marqaz in Billerica, MA.)

If my memory is correct old Jama Masjids in India had separate place for women. I think it is cultural issue. Hadith from Prophet SAW indicate that it is permissible to go to Masjid but he said it better for them to pray at home.

I personally believe that Men & Women with small children should keep their unruly or crying children should stay home.

BTW Wahabi lebel is used frequently to describe majority of Muslims and I would like to find out what a Wahabi really is?

Wasalaam

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:48 pm

Bohras confuse Wahabi and Sunni.

In brief Wahabi is purist view of Islam. Its positive is it is based on the literal translation of Quran, they do not practise anything that is not stated in the QUran including rituals, loyalty and submission to the Prohepts decendents or successors or traditional cultures and human records of jurispudence. Negative about wahabis it is contradictory in the way they submit to the will of their current political rulers and tolerance of anything but Wahabism.

Sunni definition is easy you have many around you but be mindful they have many schools of thoughts as Shias have.

Bond

Unread post by Bond » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:17 am

Dubai Jamaat has one of the most sophisticated systems to allot seats for praying Namaaz in masjids / markaz.....following are the eligibility criterion in order to poll for seat allocation.....This is the email circulated by Dubai Jamaat before the start of Ramadan

Polling for Shehrullah 1430 can now be carried out by logging into the Dubai Jamaat website (www.dubaijamaat.org)

Dependent son of the age 21 years or above should have a seperate Sabil ID even though he may still be studying or not employed

No default on Qardan Hasana from faiz-e-Burhani and Burhani Qardan Hasana schemes &/or any other Jamaat outstanding.

E Jamaat verification must be completed. Newly arrived members should have their E jamaat record transferred to Dubai.

Your photo in Imani Sheyar should be uploaded on www.dubaijamaat.org.
Please note the following:

If your E Jamaat number is not correctly entered (especially for new Sabil accounts and new dependants where you may have entered dummy information), you will not be able to poll without entering the correct E Jamaat number.

If you do not remember your Password, please use the 'Forgot Password' option, and a new Password will be sent to your email. The Jamaat Office cannot issue new Password to you.

The Polling will close by 15 July 2009.

If you need any clarification please contact the Jamaat Office (2717272 or 2987722).