aqa maula taraf si jaman!!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
alik

aqa maula taraf si jaman!!!

Unread post by alik » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:08 am

hello ppl,
as advised....in the masjid!!
aaaje 19th ramzaaan....nu jaman aaapnaa ashafiq bawa taraf si che.....mumineen ne khas iltemas che saglaaa jaman tanaol kari nej gaye ane maulaaa naa haq maa ganii duaa karee...and ek duaa kare khudaa aapne maula ni 100 mi salagirah karwuu naseeb kare(i bet my life 100 birthday will happen at all cost,even if the poor guy is bed ridden they will keep him alive until his 100birthday)soo ppl of all types dawoodi,progessive,to come and feast to-nite)

ammar

Re: aqa maula taraf si jaman!!!

Unread post by ammar » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:19 am

you're wrong about 1 thing...he is no poor guy........

I think many ppl misunderstood,eventhough the food will good and yummy,they misout the point of thanks...we shud be syukur to have good jaman served tonite... :mrgreen:

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:29 am

its said to us that jaman jmarwama ghanu sawab chhe-even moula does two niyaz per anum one in muharram and the other in ramadan

why dont the amils do so?they are very well off than most average bohras? i have not heard of any amil doing any jaman for the fatihas of their deceased ancestors or any darees

dont they need sawab?

alik

Unread post by alik » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:15 am

this all is a marketing stunt!!maulaa taraaf sii jaman.non sense!!collect billions and millions by way of zakaat,salaam,najwaa..nazrul maakaaan...gallaas at all ziyarats(in karbala the galla is the faiz they say pls put the money in the faiz and not in the zaari premises!coz they dont control the gallaa there) and the list goes on!!after all this loot..spent a few lacs on 2jamans..and the saddest part how ever bad it may turn....all are bohrii bhai and bhen willsay jaman khanuu fine haathu!!coz maulaa nu jaman che...and the bhai will come after one hour after all a seated,touch one thaal with tip of his fingure as if,harijans eat in these vessel!!pathetic!

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:25 am

bhai alik,

when u say marketing stunt..what stunt? i dont understand?....they have marketed all products and i believe they have succeded very well.....

i am nor orthodox nor progresive nor liberal.....if Maula wants to sponsors a jamaan..its up to Maula...and if you or i want to sponsors a jaman,its up to us to decide...

I dont think they have force me to do any jamaan..its on my own to decide....

well..that all said,im tired now,i want to rest my stomache for tonite.

Ganuu jamaan fine che,bahut fine ane bahut yummy,finger lickin gud :mrgreen:

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:16 pm

Ammar: Moala can do jaman when he wants to do but get real ?

The funds are from public collections as already stated. No money is received from Badri Mahal the moneyy is provided by local jamaat budgets.

In small jammats in western a Jamaan per year is compulsory and your Sabbel or Wajebaat will not be collected.

Next time get your facts right !

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:39 am

ozmujaheed...i dont understand what ur saying,please use proper english

Ammar: Moala can do jaman when he wants to do but get real ?.........what does this mean? i have no clue...

In small jammats in western a Jamaan per year is compulsory and your Sabbel or Wajebaat will not be collected........so ur saying if i do 1 jamaan,they wont collect wajeebat and sabeel...if thats the case..how wonderful...everybody do 1 jamaan..and dun have to pay wajeebat or sabeel....please correct if i am wrong....

Please use proper simple english so everbody can understand what you;re trying to say,if you want to speak your mind,speak and WRITE in proper. :mrgreen:

On a wonderful note,last nite's jamaan was great,the food was fabolous and tasty.Finger lickin good

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 am

For Ammars sake

Moala can do jaman when he wants to do but get real, The funds are from public collections as already stated. No money is received from Badri Mahal the money is provided by local jamaat budgets. Moala's name is just a badge he does not contribute his own money but gives out from the portion his Amils and Shazadas have milked from Jammat.

In small jammats in western places a Jamaan per year is compulsory or ones Sabbel or Wajebaat will not be collected. This means Jamman is compulsory !

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:25 am

I think its fair enuff that each family shud do atleast 1 jamaan,or else,those rich kanjuswalas wont do any jamaan.

My family,we do atleast 4-5 jamaan per year,and need i remind you,this was our choice,Amil has never forced us to do.

And recently we paid wajeebat,Amil ask us how much we gonna pay,so we say this much,Amil say no..no..please add bit more...so we say ok..we add just a little more than what we paid last year,i am happy and amil was happy.

I have noticed especially in our bohri comunity,most bohri are KANJUS (mind me saying this).They expect everything to be free all the time.

I know some rich bohris,they have wealth but they dont work or have dukaan,they just sit at home and collect monthly house rents from many many houses they own.They also have lands here and there.I know how much they pay wajeebat,the amount they pay is the lowest in my area. :roll: ...can u believe it, you may ask how i know this.

For your info,i have records of each family how much wajeebat they paying for past 5 years in my area,some i can understand but some are just crazy.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:56 am

Ammar wrote
"For your info,i have records of each family how much wajeebat they paying for past 5 years in my area,some i can understand but some are just crazy
.:
How do you have the records? Are you a part of an Audit committee like Aqa Moula Zombie but when pressed to reply by accountability, he disappeared. Can you tell us which Jamat do you belong to and how did you get those records. Even talking about on Progressive Board from a Kothari without the Raza is good enough to ex-communicate you.
NOW LET US SEE IF YOU AND AQA MOULA ZOMBIE HAVE COURAGE TO PROVIDE THE ANSWER, HOW DID YOU GET RECORDS AND AQZ CAN YOU REPLY TO ACCOUNTABILITY'S QUESTIONS ABOUT AUDIT

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:59 am

i cant tell u exactly which jamaat i am from but i can tell we are located in south east asia.

Comunity here is about 20 families,wajeebat collected this year comes to around US DOLLAR 25000.00

Last year was us dollar 24500...so not so much increase....

Eventhough i am not a very pious man,but i can tell you that we bohris are a bunch of kanjuswalas.........why and how i say this is another story...

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:25 am

Ammar
How can you classify Bohras as Kanjus, Saifee Hospital was built by a generous donation from Dahodwala and others. Around US 250,000 was donated to Bush/Chenney election, Rs. 2 crores were given to Narendra Modi. another 2 crores were given to BJP govt during Gujrat earthquake (not to benefit Bohras or Muslims)and what do you think about donation to United Nation Environmental Fund as well as for Karachi University. How about the gold collected to build Zari know full well that it is not going to happen.Many Bohra women gave their hard saved Jewellery to the shameless KOTHARI GOONS.
PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THAT SYEDNA AND HIS SHEZADAS AND OTHER GOONS FROM KOTHAR GAVE THE MONEY FROM THEIR POCKETS.
These are the Bohras from all walk of life (some rich, some poor) who were forced to pledge UNITS to do all these and guess who gets credit for that, not the community but KOTHARI GOONS.
This community could have been one of the most educated, and economically stable community if it was not for these 5 STAR AND FIRST CLASS FLYING Kothari Goons accumalating all the wealth.
Since you seem to be a part of inner circle as well as Aqa Moula Zombie, can you shed some light what kind of WAZIFAS and how much WAZIFAS are given to the members of Qasar-e-Aali and Qasr-e-Zeni.(and what is the number of people receiving these WAZIFA) I am sure the amount of salaries and perks they recieve is enough to run a large corporation in any part of the world and what do we get from them in return, atleast with large corporation you would provide employement to needy members of the community
On this forum you can read about POVERTY IN BOHRAS.
NO, BOHRA COMMUNITY IS NO KANJUS THEY ARE JUST FRUSTRATED THAT THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE NOT PROPERLY UTILIZIED AND BEING WASTED ON SHOW OFF..
Sorry to take my steam off on you..
Let us pray on this Lailut Qadar that Allah gives poor gullible Bohras some sense and put the fear of God (Fire of Hell) in the heart of GOONS

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:44 am

u think bohri is investment scheme..i know some ppl like omarbarti..they pay and they want something in return...

if you believe in GOD,then u shud give....let them decide how they gonna spend the money on...SAWAAB IS THERE FOR U....why worry....

u cant take the money afterlife...

aftabm

Unread post by aftabm » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:46 am

Br. Ammar,

Wajebat essentially is a charity and should be used as such for charitable purpose. Quranic Scripture has guidelines for who are eligible to recieve these charities. Your responsibility as a true muslim does not end with paying the money, you must ensure that this is being utilized for noble purpose for which this charity was institutionalized.

Bohra mind needs to get out of this "jaman" philosophy. Those sumptious community meals will not give you laods of sawaabs, instead feed some orphanage, give medicines to destitutes, Start a soup kitchen.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:58 am

Aammar is a classical offspring of the brainwashed, a complete success clone that Kotar wants every one to be.

He uses the terms Kanjuswalla because in his mind Jamaat is cooperation.

How conveniently he avoided my comment which implies even if someone is a Kanjus and do not do a Jamman he should be denied paying his dues and thereafter he cannot obtain services from the jammat.

Is the Dawoodi Bohra Orthodox community a religion or commercial services provider.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:45 am

mutmaeen
Why dont the amils do so?they are very well off than most average bohras? i have not heard of any amil doing any jaman for the fatihas of their deceased ancestors or any darees

dont they need sawab?

It is because they know better that there is no Jannat or Jahanam after death!!

Jannat ki hakikat malum he lekin,
mumenino ko buddhu bananeke liye ye khayal accha he.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:37 am

Ammar
I have no idea of your mumbling in your last posting as I was merely pointing out that Bohars are NOT KANJUS as you tried to portray them. Before the 51st Dai became the dictator there were many many Bohra organizations and individuals who used to give out scholarships to many College students and there are many in the community who excelled and were able to finish their studies due to their generosity and they did not ask anything in return. It was 51st who slowly and shamelessly asked these people to take RAZA or turn their philanthropy to Kothar and thus brought an end to various organizations and individuals who were givING for the sake of ALLAH
NOW ACCORDING TO YOU IF ONE DOES NOT GIVE MONEY FOR JAMAAN, THEY ARE KANJUS THEN IT IS "BHENS KE AAGE BEEN BAJANA"

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:49 pm

Look here...wajeebat is compulsory even a beggar has to pay wajeebat..

what ever they want to do with the wajeebat,its up to them,when kiamat comes,GOD WILL KNOW what to decide..ok!!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:19 pm

AMMAR quote
" even a beggar has to pay wajeebat'
The kothari Goons have made a prosperous community BEGGARS. Have you heard about Leaches who sucked the blood from anyone and it seems Kothari Goons have become part of that species.
I am sure there would be a good response to your comment. I always understood that Wajeebat which includes Zakat is meant for poor people aka Beggars But Kothar are so leached that they would not even leave the poor and suck the last drop of blood.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Wrong again duh! ..wajebat or Zakat is for beggars not the other way round..at least Robinhood stole from the rich to give it to the poor...in our case it is total looting !

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Earlier it was "Ghanu luto, ghanu luto"
Now, I suppose it should be "badhu luto, saglu looto"

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:23 pm

"badhu luto, saglu looto"

Very aptly stated. Lo and behold! The magic misaaq majlis shows up in Ramadaan now - have one in every city and send a so-and so to collect salaam money. Travel paid by local jamaat folks. Stay there for free. Eat for free. Have everyone bow and scrape like faqirs and take even the kids' money. Then go home and enjoy the tax-free money.

mutmaeen

Unread post by mutmaeen » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:27 am

bro z

the badri mahal indeed pays u the cost of jaman hosted by aqa moula through accunt payyee crossed cheques favouring the local jamaats

ammar

agreed zakaat is mandatory but so is namaazso if u can stop my raza for non payment of zakaat u should do so for not praying namaaz? how come a daiem[pilar] which is monetary in nature is more significant than the one which is spiritual?

alik

Unread post by alik » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:52 am

wow!!this so cool!collect billions and deposit in dawat-e hadiyah account,and then pay few hundred thousand....back and tell the whole world maula taraf si che............

alik

Unread post by alik » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:21 am

s.Insaaf..awaiting your comments on this subject!!