any news of bohris in kenya??

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
makberi

any news of bohris in kenya??

Unread post by makberi » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:08 am

hearing of a lotta lives lost and damages to property and businesses in kenya...anyone here cud tell me how our bohri brothers are doing in cities like nairobi and mombasa

Gulf

Re: any news of bohris in kenya??

Unread post by Gulf » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:45 am

Originally posted by makberi:
hearing of a lotta lives lost and damages to property and businesses in kenya...anyone here cud tell me how our bohri brothers are doing in cities like nairobi and mombasa
Why worry? Is there any progessive residing in those cities??

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:53 am

If I assumed wrong about you and you are really keen to know then contact to following address

Nairobi

Contact: Janab Mudar bs bin Dawood bs Jamaluddin (Amilsaheb)
Address: Saifee Masjid, Burhani Park, Lagos Rd.
P.O. Box 10871 Nairobi
Telephone: +254 (2) 333167 / 892151 (Darul Emarat)
+254 (2) 244978 / 332443 (Office)
Fax: +254 (2) 334849, 339765
E-mail: nbijamaat@bidii.com

Mombasa

Address: P.O. Box 81766 Oldport Mombasa, Kenya
Telephone: + 254 41228544
Fax: + 254 41229385
E-mail: vaziriya@yahoo.com

Hope it will help you ;)

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:51 pm

I have talked to a few of my friends in Mombasa and Nairobi, its very tense, some of them have not come out of their house for a week.
They are really worried that once the fighting escalates and people will run out of food as shops are closed the mob will target Asians

Lets all pray for their safety and hope it all calms down

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:06 pm

Thanks bro for info

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:04 pm

shezaada gulf, now that u know how the bohris there are suffering what are u going to do? or more precisely what is yr bhagwan going to do?

'tamara haq ma dua farmavu chu'... the standard bull?

if the situation worsens we will see what the agakhan does for his people and what the syedna will do in comparison...

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:34 pm

Zulfikar, once again you have gone into a tangent

Lets just hope our brethren will be alright in Kenya ,

mbohra

Unread post by mbohra » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Indian Govt in touch with Kenyan authorities on Indians safety
3 Jan 2008,
PTI

NEW DELHI: Government is in touch with Kenyan authorities to ensure safety of the Indian community in the violence-hit African nation, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Thursday told Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi in response to concerns raised by him on the issue.

After Modi wrote to the Prime Minister seeking Centre's immediate action to ensure safety of Gujaratis living in that strife-torn country, Singh replied assuring him that his government was working in this direction.

"I have asked the Ministry of External Affairs to take immediate action," the Prime Minister said adding that the Indian High Commission there was already in touch with the Indian community.

The Centre was closely monitoring the situation in Kenya, Singh said, adding the government was also in touch with Kenyan authorities to ensure that Indians are provided adequate security and safety.

Modi in his letter had expressed deep concern over position of Gujarati people living in Kenya as the African nation is gripped in violence which has claimed at least 300 lives.

"The state government has information that people of Gujarati origin have suffered heavy losses to their property due to the violence. The state government has so far not received information of deaths of any non-resident Indians in Kenya,"

Modi had said urging the Centre to immediately make arrangements for safety of lives and property of the people.

MY QUESTIONS TO-DAY ARE:

Where was Indian Government when the Butcher of Uganda Idi Amin deported the Ugandan Asians in 1970's?

Is the Butcher of Gujarat and a friend of Bohri Kothar, Modi, now interested in the Kenya Indians because he thinks that most of the businesses looted etc. are those of the Gujarati Shahs and Patels?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:51 pm

why are we talking about modi? let us ask where was the syedna and kothar when the upheavals took place in uganda and kenya? what help did they provide in rehabilitating and relocating the looted and injured bohras, assisting them to migrate, providing food and shelter? compare with the gujratis, ismailis, isnashari's etc.

zip, nada, zilch, zippo, shunya, zero,....

only: "tamara haq ma dua farmavu chu"...!!!!

and then u have these dhongi's coming here to enquire how the bohras are doing are in kenya?!!

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Originally posted by africawalla:

Lets just hope our brethren will be alright in Kenya ,
So that you kotharis can prey on those main stream bohras? They are safer under Kenyan dictators than your 'facilities'.

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:27 am

Tahir and Zulfikar keeps on saying that Kothar is not helping, what are they contributing personally to help , its easy to say but harder to do it personally , sitting in your nice chair and accusing others is easy when you don't have to do it yourselves

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:12 pm

Tahir and Zulfikar sitting in your nice chair and accusing others is easy when you don't have to do it yourselves
No, No ..No what do you think of them they are sitting on western toilet chairs and contribute their views here!!

:D :D

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:27 pm

Tahir and Zulfikar keeps on saying that Kothar is not helping, what are they contributing personally to help , its easy to say but harder to do it personally , sitting in your nice chair and accusing others is easy when you don't have to do it yourselves
african retard,

how do u know, what i am doing or not doing to help in my own humble way? how dare u make assumptions about anyone without knowing them personally?

all the money that i dont pay to the jamaat and more is what i divert to humanitarian works. but do i have the resources of the kothar, their money, organisation, contacts and human resources?

trying to divert attention from the kothars inaction and focusing on small individuals like myself, indulging in totally useless and irrelevant remarks such as those made by yr assistant, the barking dog gulf, re: western toilets etc., is this the only answer u have?

when confronted with the truth u resort to spreading false innuendo and making completely unconnected insulting personal remarks. that shows the paucity of your responses and the moral degradation of yr character, as it clearly demonstrates that u are in hand in league with the rascals in the kothar and defending those criminals.

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:34 pm

Zulfukar, Once again you have resorted to Gaalis

Please can you clarify how you contribute to humanitarian efforts and do you get any accounts from this organisations, I hear that about 40% of contributions to Oxfam goes to administration, but because ur main focus is Bohras you over look those facts , you are just Bohra no dushman

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:23 pm

And100% goes to Moulla's brain-dead,helpless,worthlessand shameless family.
When I hear people calling you guys coward to me it means coward to live life on your own hard earned money.Your own children and parents cannot say with fakhar that my son/father gave such and such to us.
Allah has made you ugly like pigs.Show-up at the beach with your family.Dont hide behind a ton of white covering to hide your ugly bodies.
Has anyone seen your kind at the bank? All the thieves work in cash.
You have no self-respect.You kothari kuttey.Your kids will parish first,you unskilled parasites.

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:11 pm

Seeker 110, Who has rattled your cage, so much hate , why ?

Grow up man , why have you got so much pent up hate in you, so many gaalis

I pray to Allah to cure you

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:20 pm

Dear Mr. Africawalla
Salams
Brother before you ask anyone to provide information about how money is spent. You gave example of OXFAM
Can you honestly tell us if you can get accounting of expenses and revenue from Kothar or from any Aamil or local Jamaat? Can you post here the expense and revenue report of any Jamat at all.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:51 pm

Any Update available for Kenya's bohra?

pls share if u have any.

:roll:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:03 pm

Quote by G---
Why worry? Is there any progessive residing in those cities??

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:05 pm

Gulf,

At the moment its calm in Kenya, none of the Bohras were hurt, A lot of them are staying in doors until it calms down

There are not a lot of Bohras in Kisume where most of the looting took place

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:06 pm

Oma,

There are progressives in Mombasa and Nairobi and they are ok as well

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:09 pm

Oma,
Unfortunately I have not got any accounting reports from any Jammat , I have really had a no need to ask, once I pay I leave it on Allah if someone misuses it then its their guna

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:23 pm

Mr.Africawalla
Salaams
Thanks then what is good for gander should be good for goose. If you believe that once you give and leave it Allah then you should not question OXFAM or any other organizations about how they spend their money. The point is person living in glass house should not be throwing stones at others.

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:28 am

Oma,

As I don't contribute to Oxfam or such organisations, I have no right question their accountabily.

I was just making a statement on how much is required for the administration of charitable organisations

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:30 pm

bhai oma, people like this african retard who claims to be a big liberal and yet rushes to blindly defend the kothar even when when one has legitimate criticisms, gives all his money only to one so-called charitable organisation... the kothar.

as for their accountability..? ZERO!!!!

how much they spend on the deserving, the orphans and widows, the poor and deprived bohras etc. from all that they receive? .... ZERO!!!!

how much do they keep for themselves to enjoy and support a family of over 300+ in lavish lifestyle? 100%!!!!

and if you ask for accounts you are a dawaat na dushman!!!

someone who has limited mental capacity to understand simple questions posed to them and who demonstrates stunted brain development is classified as a retard. a plain and simple medical fact.

abcd

Unread post by abcd » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:31 am

Africawala says:
Oma,
Unfortunately I have not got any accounting reports from any Jammat , I have really had a no need to ask, once I pay I leave it on Allah if someone misuses it then its their guna.

Believe me friend Allah never comes to punish the culprit. It is always thru some body he punish. Who know it is Progressives like us.

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:23 am

dream on

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:28 am

you are too few make an impact and people like zulfikar will keep on barking without making any substancial contribution on how , upto now i have not seen any positive contributions apart from gaalis and ranting

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:55 am

Mr. Africawalla
You have been saying you are open minded and not closely associated with KOTHARIS or progressive but your last post suggests otherwise. At least with Pig and Gulp, they are honest in their views that they are part and parcel of Kotharis and they have one sided view(however corrupted that may be)and they made it clear that they have one track mind of following Kothar.
In your case it seems you are talking with forged tongue except so far you have refrained from cursing progressives

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:21 pm

Oma, I have always said that I am open minded, and to clarify I am not Kothari, I will speak against them if there is something wrong happening from them