mohammed burhanuddin(t.u.s.) GREAT wellwisher

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
musti952

mohammed burhanuddin(t.u.s.) GREAT wellwisher

Unread post by musti952 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:00 pm

i read so many topics in this forum last few days but i thought mohammed burhanuddin(t.u.s) is well wisher of bohra comunity u see in all other religion poverty % in bohra is lesser we dawoodi bohra's in zaman of syedna enjoying our life eating lavish food wearing expensive clothes and travelling good places
in short bohri comunity in zaman of syedna mohammed burhanuddin saheb going ahead

Al Zulfiqar

Re: mohammed burhanuddin(t.u.s.) GREAT wellwisher

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:48 pm

musti952 wrote:i read so many topics in this forum last few days but i thought mohammed burhanuddin(t.u.s) is well wisher of bohra comunity u see in all other religion poverty % in bohra is lesser we dawoodi bohra's in zaman of syedna enjoying our life eating lavish food wearing expensive clothes and travelling good places in short bohri comunity in zaman of syedna mohammed burhanuddin saheb going ahead
now here is one more chest thumping, jaman hogging, blind ghanu jeevo abde in STD with dark glasses and tunnel vision, whose measure of spiritual health and religious leadership is "eating lavish food wearing expensive clothes and travelling good places".... in short all the cunning stratagems that satan employs to lead us astray.!!! no word of compassion for the poor deprived or disabled, no talk of respect for islam and its principles, no mention of the hatred and contempt that bohras have for all other people, other muslims included.. wah bhai wah!!

in short the perfect example of an ignorant, insensitive, callous and blind slave bohra that the syedna wants to see and develop. masti, please continue in your masti. you are the answer to the reformists prayers.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:48 am

He may not be a blind ghanu jeevo abde, but could be a sarcastic champ!

musti952

Unread post by musti952 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:49 am

no talk of respect for islam and its principles, no mention of the hatred and contempt that bohras have for all other people, other muslims included.. wah bhai wah!!
why we bohri's not in the path of islam we pray 5 times give zakaat not eating haram things(tobbaco,alcohal,vyaj) going for haj,roza in ramadan we r the true muslims our beloved maula make too many mosque arround the world in europe and america also in every community some of the good people and some of the bad

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:48 am

yes bohras do rozas, go for haj and give zakaat and pray namaz as well. but look closer.

you are made to pray 2 rakaats for syedna and do sajda to him which is against islam.

do you give zakaat to the deserving in your family, street or town by yrself as is the commandment of islam? and if you give it to yr jamaat under orders of syedna, then you have the right and the duty to know where it has been spent. does the syedna or your jamaat give you the honest accounts of it? if not, both you and the syedna are in clear violation of islam.

when you go for haj they make you do hajje badal by force for syedna and take money for poor bohras who havent done haj, without you knowing whether they are spending even one paisa on them or not. this too is in violation of islam.

as for the first and most important principle of islam, tauheed (unity of God), which you have conveniently forgotten to mention, bohras are told to consider syedna as dai of allah and he calls himself 'ilah al ard', (god on earth) he demands total obedience to himself without questions and calls himself maasoom, all of which are reserved for Allah alone. this is shirk and by doing all these things you cannot be a muslim at all, even if you pray 24 hours or give a million dollars every month to syedna for zakaat or go for haj and umrah 50 times a year, you will still not be a muslim if you do what the bohras are told to do by syedna.

syedna himself violates all the principles of islam, he does shikar of wild animals for sport and pleasure which is clearly against islam, he refuses to give accounts, he and his family live the life of maharajas, he utters laanats against his enemies, he is doing money laundering and throwing out mumeen who dare to question him, even denying raza for burials, he twists the quran to praise himself. you follow such a leader and then you call yourself a muslim????

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Excellent reply br. AZ. You nailed it perfectly.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Wahabi Alert ! Don't fall for it......

musti952

Unread post by musti952 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:20 am

he and his family live the life of maharajas, he utters laanats against his enemies, he is doing money laundering and throwing out mumeen who dare to question him,
yes you r right some of the mulla and bhai saheb of qasre aali live like maharaja but my opinion for syedna is diffrent he is travelling in age of 98 one country to another country to meet his bohri followers for well wishing his comunity and islam

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:30 am

he is travelling in age of 98 one country to another country to meet his bohri followers for well wishing his comunity and islam
Musti
I beg to differ with you on that account. He only travels to places where big ZIYAFATS or SALAMS are arranged. There are many communities in India (small jamats) where not only Syedna and but his Shezadas have not even gone. so you are being mis-informed in believing that he travels for well wishing his community and specially ISLAM, there is nothing ISLAMIC about Syenda and his goons, Islam talks about simple life and living(refer Prophets and Ali's life), Syedana and his goons are more like VATICAN, show off and pompous living.
I WISH HE WAS VISITING PLACES AND MEETING DIRECTLY WITH BOHARAS WITHOUT THE INTERFERENCE OF SHAZADAS AND AAMILS (to clarify to meet Syedna you need Raza from Aamil and Shezadas, what is Ziyafat, only rich and influential can afford it, when was the last time Syedna had dinner or Ziyafat at Poor Bohra's house)

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Wahabi Alert ! Don't fall for it......
FB,
Honestly I feel bad when Anajmi calls you Fart and kicks your butt around all the time. But after reading your posts like these, I feel you deserve it...

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Good, then I won't feel bad about slappin' your ass silly all over this board either :wink:

Those of us who have been on this board a while can spot these teaser posts from Wahabis, then they all jump in and start the Shia bashing. Musti952 who started this thread reeks of that mischief, but waste your time if you want. My Wahabi Alerts have been fairly accurate over the years...

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:47 pm

@musti952
I would like to add my two bit to Bro AZ,
Why does the Syedna and hi cohorts insist on every Bohra house having his own portrait?
Is not having pictures of living being banned in Islam? What does the present form of Bohraism have anything to do with Islam and Imaan? Is it not a personality cult?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:54 pm

musti952 wrote:no talk of respect for islam and its principles, no mention of the hatred and contempt that bohras have for all other people, other muslims included.. wah bhai wah!!
Numerous friends of India, Americans and South Asians alike, were outraged at the recent Gujarat pogrom, forgetting the agenda of the Islamic finance meeting. They admired the heroic role of women like Begum Zakia Jafari, the wife of shahid Ehsan Jafari, the murdered ex MP in standing up to murderer Modi. The names of women like Mallika Sarabhai, Shabana Azami, Teesta Setalvad, Shabnam Hashimi, and men like Harsh Mandir, R.B. Shreekumar, and countless others came up as profiles in courage against the pogrom.

Shortly after the pogrom ended in March 2002, Prime Minister A.B. Vajpayee arrived in Ahmadabad. During a meeting with community leaders in the circuit house in the company of Modi, Daudi Bohra leaders told Vajpayee with folded hands in the Hindu fashion, “Am to Miyan nathi,” we are not Miyans, the Daudi Bohras’ (and Sangh gang’s) slur for general Muslim population in Gujarati. “Am ne Modi sab upar pura bharosoch hai. Aa bahut saras kamgir karich hai, we have full trust in Modi. “He is doing a great job,” continued the Bohra leaders as they handed a check for 50 lakhs to the chief ministers’ relief fund. Despite the fact that all Muslims, including Bohras suffered loss of life and property the Bohra leaders chose to welcome and praise Modi during and after the pogrom. While the rest of world, disregarding political differences, party affiliations, religious loyalties, sought to bring Modi and his accomplices to justice in India and abroad, the pogrom-tainted chief minister received a pleasant surprise in Chennai on 18 September 2005, his birthday, when 30 Daudi Bohra leaders met to greet him with a check for Rs. One lakh. The picture showing the bearded, topied, Bohras smiling with the murderer Modi must have been enough for a jackal to puke, see
http://www.thehindu.com/2005/09/18/stor ... 421000.htm

Capping the Bohras’ unstinting praise for the murderer, Bohra chief, “Sayyidna,” our lord to his followers, Muhammad Burhanuddin met Modi in Ahmadabad in April 2008 as shown in Etemaad Daily of Hyderabad to shower his blessings! To anyone with any conscience, this act is an outrage. It is like a Jew complimenting Hitler, a Hyderabadi praising Sardar Patel, But then there is a long history of some victims kowtowing to the killers.

Public memory is too short; it may have forgotten that Muhammad Burhanuddin’s father, Tahir Sayfuddin (1915-65), was the first to congratulate Sardar Patel upon successful completion of Indian army’s Operation Polo in 1948, in which thousands of innocent, unarmed Muslims were killed. In other words, the actions of the Daudi Bohra chiefs are consistent through history: curry the favor of the rulers, even if killers, even if the killers are elected leaders of an avowedly secular state, subject to public and international accountability.

http://www.twocircles.net/2008oct03/kow ... _modi.html

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:21 am

Smart wrote:@musti952
I would like to add my two bit to Bro AZ,
Why does the Syedna and hi cohorts insist on every Bohra house having his own portrait?
Is not having pictures of living being banned in Islam? What does the present form of Bohraism have anything to do with Islam and Imaan? Is it not a personality cult?
Moula(tus)doesnt force or even preach anythin like tat.Bohras do tat out of love 4 syedna(tus)just like one would keep a pic of loved ones like mom dad bro or sis etc when far frm them .

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:44 am

omabharti wrote:
he is travelling in age of 98 one country to another country to meet his bohri followers for well wishing his comunity and islam
Musti
I beg to differ with you on that account. He only travels to places where big ZIYAFATS or SALAMS are arranged. There are many communities in India (small jamats) where not only Syedna and but his Shezadas have not even gone. I WISH HE WAS VISITING PLACES AND MEETING DIRECTLY WITH BOHARAS WITHOUT THE INTERFERENCE OF SHAZADAS AND AAMILS (to clarify to meet Syedna you need Raza from Aamil and Shezadas, what is Ziyafat, only rich and influential can afford it, when was the last time Syedna had dinner or Ziyafat at Poor Bohra's house)
Mula(tus)till past recent years has travelled 2 many such places.Please consider age now before makin such demands.Now even his children travel to such small p[laces where u cant xpect monetary benefits.Meetin moula(tus)1 on 1 was not so tough till past 10 or so years.its become a lil tougher cuz more ppl want to have such oppurtunity.And no u don need any raza for 1 on 1 with moula provided u are in right place at right time.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Dear guy_sam2005,
I have recieved this e-mail last week.

"I was shocked when I was denied khidmat in Yemen, Egypt, Damascus and Karbala on my trip recently. My tour operator told me to go back as he cannot help me as I had come without obtaining the permission of our local Amil. I fail to understand whether Khidmat is important or Permission.
I had to arrange my own visas and tickets and accommodation in a distant place which I was able to do by the grace of Almighty Allah.
For traveling Dawoodi Bohras Khidmat, lodging and boarding places is available in Yemen, Damascus, Egypt, Karbala, Najaf, Mecca and Madina we have to stay in these places at 3-Star rate but than also if you are not with permission of your local Amil you are denied entry. In the name of khidmat people are taken for ride most of the places people have to live 4 to 6 persons in a room even after paying 3-Star charges.
Many people for barkat pay to feed people in this places creating extra income for the above resting places.
We Dawoodi Bohras are having our own rule of Islam. In our blind faith we have forgotten praising Almighty Allah. We have to unquestionably follow the Amil's orders without applying our mind and soul, without thinking whether his dictates are Islamic or un-Islamic, whether his deeds are against Islam, the holy Qur'an and Hadith or not.
- Akbar Khanbhai Chitalwala

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Guy_Sam which bohra world are you living in? The first thing an abde/chamcha does is report if they do not see Moula s(TUS)photo in the house and/or shop.
Next time you have some slaves visiting your house, remove your moulas photo and see what happens. Please be brave and honest to come here and trell us the consequences.
I have had your prince (Shehjaza) visiting my home. and on seeing that I did not have his fathers picture, was questioned why? One of the local abdes was told that he give me a photo. Ofcourse this abde was no fool, he knew I would never hang it in my house and so he never gave me the photo.

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Guy_sam
can U please explain to an ignorent bohri like me, what TUS means? Thanks in advance

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Anwar wrote:Guy_sam
can U please explain to an ignorent bohri like me, what TUS means? Thanks in advance
I will explain if I may.

TUS stands for Tawwal_allahu Umra-hu as-Shareef. Bohras say it 'tawalal laho umrahus sharif'.

tawwal =lengthen
allah = God
umra-hu = his age
as-shareef = the noble

TUS literally translates to "lengthen God, his age, the noble" which in, idiom, means "God, lengthen his noble age".

If you get a chance to personally meet Sayedna and want to address him, you say "Ya taweel-ul-umr" meaning "O, (you) of long age". That is an honorofic way. I am sure Sayedna would be pleased.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:39 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:Meetin moula(tus)1 on 1 was not so tough till past 10 or so years.its become a lil tougher cuz more ppl want to have such oppurtunity
A correction, the kothar's current policy is "Curtail the Supply to Increase the Demand"

'sauga dude

Unread post by 'sauga dude » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:53 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:Meetin moula(tus)1 on 1 was not so tough till past 10 or so years.its become a lil tougher cuz more ppl want to have such oppurtunity.And no u don need any raza for 1 on 1 with moula provided u are in right place at right time.
Assalam aleykum,

Brother I am not sure what world you are living in or whether you are just delusional. What is the right place and the right time to meet moula? Have you not noticed that for the past 10 years or so they have even started to put barriers inside the masjid when moula is present so that only the sheikhs and above get to sit in front of the barriers and the ordinary mumineen sit like beggers behind the barriers. And what about the ziyafats and pagla? When was the last time that moula gave the azeem sharaf of a ziyafat or pagla to an ordinary mumin who does not have the thousands of dollars to give as najwas.

Forget ziyafat or pagla, try standing with a handkerchief and take a chance for talaqqi. You will be chased out of there. Moula is inaccessible to the ordinary mumin. Think about it. Why do we have to pay to go even close to moula? Why do we have to pay to get him to agree to give you the sharaf of ziyafat. If it is a such a sharaf, should he not grace the ordinary mumin with this honour.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:10 am

Anwar wrote:Guy_Sam which bohra world are you living in? The first thing an abde/chamcha does is report if they do not see Moula s(TUS)photo in the house and/or shop.
Next time you have some slaves visiting your house, remove your moulas photo and see what happens. Please be brave and honest to come here and trell us the consequences.
I have had your prince (Shehjaza) visiting my home. and on seeing that I did not have his fathers picture, was questioned why? One of the local abdes was told that he give me a photo. Ofcourse this abde was no fool, he knew I would never hang it in my house and so he never gave me the photo.
Why did u have a shezada visit ur place when it doesnt mean anythin 2 u ?
did he force u nyways?????i have a senti xplanation for it but aint gonna xplain as ull call it all rubbish..
religion is afer all based on belief....
some ppl forcin their belief on others is wat i consier wrong

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:14 am

S. Insaf wrote:Dear guy_sam2005,
I have recieved this e-mail last week.

"I was shocked when I was denied khidmat in Yemen, Egypt, Damascus and Karbala on my trip recently. My tour operator told me to go back as he cannot help me as I had come without obtaining the permission of our local Amil. I fail to understand whether Khidmat is important or Permission.
I had to arrange my own visas and tickets and accommodation in a distant place which I was able to do by the grace of Almighty Allah."
i dunno wat he means or is it a genuine mail either,wat does he mean by khidmat?ill reply to it if u or he can xplain khidmat in wat context here

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:17 am

Anwar wrote:Guy_sam
even i dunno technically.but it means somethin like may god give long life.please correct me if i am wrong

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:21 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote:Meetin moula(tus)1 on 1 was not so tough till past 10 or so years.its become a lil tougher cuz more ppl want to have such oppurtunity
A correction, the kothar's current policy is "Curtail the Supply to Increase the Demand"
i don agree .there is no permission or corruption required for general qadambosi which runs into 2000approx in a day.and many ppl do araz then.i have done many times.believe me if i had to bribe some1 to do qadambosi iwould never do tat.
there is corruption on a large scale..but thats human nature..few bad ppl bring a bad name to even those who toil day n night for progress.......like moula(tus)

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:31 am

'sauga dude wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote:Meetin moula(tus)1 on 1 was not so tough till past 10 or so years.its become a lil tougher cuz more ppl want to have such oppurtunity.And no u don need any raza for 1 on 1 with moula provided u are in right place at right time.
Assalam aleykum,

Brother I am not sure what world you are living in or whether you are just delusional. What is the right place and the right time to meet moula? Have you not noticed that for the past 10 years or so they have even started to put barriers inside the masjid when moula is present so that only the sheikhs and above get to sit in front of the barriers and the ordinary mumineen sit like beggers behind the barriers. And what about the ziyafats and pagla? When was the last time that moula gave the azeem sharaf of a ziyafat or pagla to an ordinary mumin who does not have the thousands of dollars to give as najwas.

Forget ziyafat or pagla, try standing with a handkerchief and take a chance for talaqqi. You will be chased out of there. Moula is inaccessible to the ordinary mumin. Think about it. Why do we have to pay to go even close to moula? Why do we have to pay to get him to agree to give you the sharaf of ziyafat. If it is a such a sharaf, should he not grace the ordinary mumin with this honour.
first the barriers are not for keepin any1 inside or out its just to contro crowd.ziafats are done wilingly by people who want the sharaf.with money comes benefits.Bribin for gettin ziafat is personal choice.if u aint rich enoug u still get oppurtunity to meet moula.in this age noone sits like a king in masgid front or behind barriers.we all sit on 1 leg only.if the mosque have even a foots space a person from behind is squeezed.to sit in mosque ther is a simpe procedure to register in ejamaat.every1 gets a pass for minimum 1 day.all used to ger the sharaf of talaqqi till recently.if u notice only moulas(tus)
children or close family does these days due to moula(tus)'s health needs.
and bro plz 4 once with no bad intentions or hatred in heart try 2 go near moula(tus)despite all the hurdles ull feel elated.....believe me....

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:33 am

guys xcuse my typographical errors.m 2 lazy 2 type....

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:27 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:guys xcuse my typographical errors.m 2 lazy 2 type....
Thanks for accepting that. I have read your posts. It seems the laziness is all encompassing, not just in typing.

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Br, Guy_Sam your reply
"Why did u have a shezada visit ur place when it doesnt mean anythin 2 u ?
did he force u nyways?????i have a senti xplanation for it but aint gonna xplain as ull call it all rubbish..
"

I m not stupid or abde to invite him to my place. A local chamcha brought him, as the shehzada wanted to meet all mumins in the town. I could write an intresting article of the visit. It would be hillarious for some and embarassing for others to read. If I tell you all the things he wanted to change in my life, you would probably not belive me. From names, profession, housing, appearance, my life style, etc, etc. NO Mention at all of either namaaz, fasting, or other religious or spiritual activity.
abde = slave just for your info.
U use TUS without knowing what it means, I admire you for your honesty, and it just goes on to shows what type of a sheep you are, "FOLLOW JOHN"
Please, PLEASE, tell me your "senti xplanation"

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:09 am

Anwar wrote:Br, Guy_Sam your reply
"Why did u have a shezada visit ur place when it doesnt mean anythin 2 u ?
"

I m not stupid or abde to invite him to my place. A local chamcha brought him, as the shehzada wanted to meet all mumins in the town. I could write an intresting article of the visit. It would be hillarious for some and embarassing for others to read. If I tell you all the things he wanted to change in my life, you would probably not belive me. From names, profession, housing, appearance, my life style, etc, etc. NO Mention at all of either namaaz, fasting, or other religious or spiritual activity.
abde = slave just for your info.
U use TUS without knowing what it means, I admire you for your honesty, and it just goes on to shows what type of a sheep you are, "FOLLOW JOHN"
Please, PLEASE, tell me your "senti xplanation"
Well the thing is like if u have a moula(tus)poto in in front of eyes everywhere it automatically stops frm doin bad things like.provided its magrib time and me doin somethin else n i see moua pic i automatically start prayin as its wa moula(tus)wud want me 2 do.if i am bout to take a interest based loan as am in prob and i see moula (tus)pic it immediately brings his words in mind and i find out another way(tis happens practically everyday)
i guess i xplained the meanin of tus n was not very wrong.
its all in eyes if i look 4 thorns in a rose garden ill find many.but the concept is to enjoy the roses pal.u call me mula(tus)sheep..well i take pride in tat.if abde means ghulam i take pride in tat,,,,cause tat ghulami is my strength.in his front i am ghulam.n 4 tat very reason i live like a king outside....away frm hatred n all evils..n ya noone can make me pay forcefully where i dont want.