Mutah

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
haqqun nafs

Re: Mutah

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:22 am

anajmi wrote:If you look at the ithna asharis, they probably believe in something called "hatum". This is a practice where women can do what you are looking for. They might also tell you that Hazrat Ali allowed it. Islam allows no such practice and unless you are a greek god, or Draupadi, I don't think any other religion allows this either.

hatum?

now thats a new word in my dictionary but i dont deny if there some thing like that i will soon get back to you with more information if there is some thing like that..

can u provide more information or some link about this hatum thing?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:44 am

yeah it is known as "hatum". Let me get back to you on that one!!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:19 am

HN
is there any religion on earth which allows women to get married once more or to get involve in sex by any means while she is married to some one.
So you are following other religion.

If women are in good position in Islam then why the rights to men, are not to women. Are they not human and have no desire for sex as you have mentioned in your earlier post.

Don’t take me wrong. In any angle the mutha you have mentioned is against the civil society either it is applicable to men or women.

Other thing I would like to mention here is the orthis are coming here to gain some knowledge in our religion since they are deprived the same by the so called guardians, HN knows this very well but because of hypocrisy in his thoughts and blind following of the crooks, will never acknowledge the same.

I congratulate all that gives knowledge here and request to continue the same so that the orthis get some real knowledge at least.

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:01 am

haqqun nafs wrote:
hatum?

now thats a new word in my dictionary but i dont deny if there some thing like that i will soon get back to you with more information if there is some thing like that..
anajmi wrote:yeah it is known as "hatum". Let me get back to you on that one!!
:lol: :lol:

Good one anajmi!

Haggun's intelligence on full frontal display! :P :P

haqqun nafs

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:21 am

porus wrote:
haqqun nafs wrote:
hatum?

anajmi wrote:yeah it is known as "hatum". Let me get back to you on that one!!

Good one anajmi!

Haggun's intelligence on full frontal display! :P :P

yes i agree u are really smart,sir please bring me more information on hatum

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:31 am

haqqun nafs wrote:
yes i agree u are really smart,sir please bring me more information on hatum
ok, haggun. anajmi has promised to get back to you.

anajmi, please put this guy out of his misery. :lol:

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 am

haqqun nafs wrote:
okay it means you are not good for any thing...then why nudging your fu%kin nose in the business where u have nothing to contribute.
ok, haggun. Since anajmi is absent, I will put you out of your misery.

You obviously did not notice that anajmi was pulling your leg!

'hatum' is simply 'mutah' spelled backwards. :)

By the way, do you understand what 'pulling your leg' means? Do ask, if you do not. :lol:

haqqun nafs

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:15 am

porus wrote:
haqqun nafs wrote:
okay it means you are not good for any thing...then why nudging your fu%kin nose in the business where u have nothing to contribute.
ok, haggun. Since anajmi is absent, I will put you out of your misery.

By the way, do you understand what 'pulling your leg' means? Do ask, if you do not. :lol:

and u really think i didnt noticed that?

lol i had reason to call u a sir,coz i know u and all your other friends are proved liar and will never be able to bring any thing solid ...and this whole idea of creating sub branch of DB sect is to just create fitnah.as Quraan says "worst amoung you are those who creates Fitnah"

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am

haqqun nafs wrote:
Yes, I really think that you did not notice that . But, if you did, then I have to admit, as Dirty Harry would have it, "You are a legend in your own mind"! :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:55 pm

haqqun nafs wrote:u mean all ithnaa ashari doing haraam? i will suggest you to google and find out more about it then come up with your personal fatwa...by the way Imam Ali performed Mutah,usmaan banned it.better u google and get more details.
I will also suggest you to google and find out the amount of vulgarity attributed to the likes of Mola Ali (a.s.), Imam Hussain (a.s.) and other noble souls in their evil design to legitimize mutah which will compel you to rethink about their alleged links with Ibn Saba (a jew) who is alleged to be the founder of shia sect because no sane muslim and aashiq of ahle bayt would ever write such obscene remarks in their religous books. I have references from many such shia books but my conscience doesnt permit me to even display those facts for the purpose of reference as the same are too obscene, too vulgar and seems to be the handiwork of perverted minds.

Human

Unread post by Human » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:08 pm

haqqun nafs wrote:
porus wrote: ok, haggun. Since anajmi is absent, I will put you out of your misery.

lol i had reason to call u a sir,coz i know u and all your other friends are proved liar and will never be able to bring any thing solid ...and this whole idea of creating sub branch of DB sect is to just create fitnah.as Quraan says "worst amoung you are those who creates Fitnah"

yeah yeah! I have no doubt haqqun_nafs would have guessed that. You see his level of 'IQ' is too high to miss out on such a small thing.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Haqqun Nafs,

Since you have started this thread can you please tell us what is your stance on Mutah? A cousin of mine who had been to Iran few years back told me that some of the members of Syedna's family regularly go to Iran and perform Mutah for fun. He met a dawoodi bohra whose sole job is to find needy and poor families in Iran who are willing to give their daughters for Mutah and inform the members of royal family so that they can approach these poor families and help them financially after doing Mutah with their daughters. Can you please find out from your local Aamil whether this is true? Also, can you ask him whether Mutah is only halaal for Syedna's family members or ordinary Bohras can perform it as well? Suppose if you have to remain away from your family for a long time will you perform Mutah and allow your wife to perform Hatum just like the Ithnaasharis? Please let us know.

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Could this have been posted by haggun?

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php ... 134-hatum/

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:05 pm

LOL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: LOL

You cannot get more dimwitted even if you tried.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:12 pm

porus,

How did you find that link? Don't tell me you were googling "hatum".

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:23 pm

anajmi wrote:porus,

No, I am a regular visitor to that forum.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:49 pm

porus wrote:Could this have been posted by haggun?

can there be any doubt? amazing find porus!

now that anajmi has pointed the way, we can plot our future approach for such mutwa walas..

Human

Unread post by Human » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Super stuff! Busted red handed! And he claimed he already knew. He's definitely learning how to lie from his superiors.

I doubt if we'll see any more post from haqqun on this thread. Probably hide his face in shame if he has any.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Shoe Lace is a better name for him, but then again so is Hatum Nafs.

Funny stuff guys !

haqqun nafs

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:09 am

Human wrote:

Super stuff! Busted red handed! And he claimed he already knew. He's definitely learning how to lie from his superiors.

I doubt if we'll see any more post from haqqun on this thread. Probably hide his face in shame if he has any.

NO lol being side face is your JOB not mine,my name is Ali and i dont run away any time....i am a talib ul ilm and i dont find any thng wrong to seek knowledge even if it somes from stupid guys like you.but any ways u wont understand dimwits.

haqqun nafs

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:18 am

porus wrote:
anajmi wrote:porus,

No, I am a regular visitor to that forum.

I do know whats your ID on SC but who cares lollll

i just burst out your bubble of having great knowledge about islaam which u dont have lol

:mrgreen:

Human

Unread post by Human » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:51 am

haqqun nafs wrote:
Human wrote:

NO lol being side face is your JOB not mine,my name is Ali and i dont run away any time....i am a talib ul ilm and i dont find any thng wrong to seek knowledge even if it somes from stupid guys like you.but any ways u wont understand dimwits.
What ilm? The ilm they teach in Jamia? Knowledge for a fact can only come from wise people, you won't understand that. If you did, you'd have already jumped the ship. From foul mouthed people like you all that comes out is dirt, sheer dirt.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:09 am

Aarif wrote:Haqqun Nafs,

Since you have started this thread can you please tell us what is your stance on Mutah? A cousin of mine who had been to Iran few years back told me that some of the members of Syedna's family regularly go to Iran and perform Mutah for fun. He met a dawoodi bohra whose sole job is to find needy and poor families in Iran who are willing to give their daughters for Mutah and inform the members of royal family so that they can approach these poor families and help them financially after doing Mutah with their daughters. Can you please find out from your local Aamil whether this is true? Also, can you ask him whether Mutah is only halaal for Syedna's family members or ordinary Bohras can perform it as well? Suppose if you have to remain away from your family for a long time will you perform Mutah and allow your wife to perform Hatum just like the Ithnaasharis? Please let us know.

Not only in Iran, these kotharis must be performing mutah in other countries as well. The line they must be uttering before mutah...... Holy Qasre-ali above you...... Holy cover ($$$) under you.... and............... holy water passing through :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:08 am

haqqun nafs wrote:
i am a talib ul ilm and i dont find any thng wrong to seek knowledge even if it somes from stupid guys .
only a great talib ul ilm like you would seek knowledge from stupid people.. that is why it would be best if you enrolled in jamiat us saifiyah in surat.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:42 am

Haqqun Nafs,

You have yet not answered my question. What is your stance on Mutah and Hatum??

Suppose if you have to remain away from your family for a long time will you perform Mutah and allow your wife to perform Hatum just like the Ithnaasharis?

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Not only in Iran, these kotharis must be performing mutah in other countries as well.
LM,

Iran being a Shia Islamic country Mutah is legally allowed. Dawoodi Bohras being Shias are eligible to perform Mutah in Iran. This works out as a win-win situation for our royal family. They can have fun through this loophole of Shia version of Islam. In other countries I don't think Mutah is legal. Afcourse, there are other well known ways and means of satisfying sexual desires in those countries. And I am sure the royal family has lot of gaib nu ilm when it comes to knowledge of those ways and means...

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Aarif wrote:
And I am sure the royal family has lot of gaib nu ilm when it comes to knowledge of those ways and means...
especially when the entire womenfolk of our community are "amte syedna" or slave girls of the royals.. who own them and are their 'jaan maal na malik'..

Human

Unread post by Human » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:29 pm

More than men I feel more sorry for the poor women of our community and the pathetic state they are in. Its even worse for the young Iranian girls who get the so called 'privilege' of being in mutah with one of the members of royal family. It would be such a shocking experience for the poor girls given that all these kothar powerbrokers are fat (obese the more correct word here), ugly, have a long beard and stinking. It would once and for all leave scars on the lives of these young girls that is so against humanity. It could very well be labeled as a 'legal rape' or more appropriately 'honour rape'.

questions

Unread post by questions » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:14 am

Porus: That find was too funny for words.

Talk about tying your shoe laces together and tripping (lol)

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:01 am

^
Second you. Precisely formulated. The orthies are on a self destructive mode.