Why are orthies like this?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Muslim First

Re: Why are orthies like this?

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Br. Smart

AS

If you are born Muslim ypu do not have to pledge to anybody except Allah.

Prophet SAW took very simple pledge from people converted to Islam.

Here is one;
Found In: Sahih Al Bukhari All Volumes Chapter No: 10, Times of the Prayers
Hadith no: 502
Narrated: Jarir bin Abdullah
I gave the pledge of allegiance to Allah's Apostle for to offer prayers perfectly, to pay Zakat regularly, and to give good advice to every Muslim

Found In: Sahih Muslim Chapter No: 1, Faith (Kitab Al Iman)
Hadith no: 101
Narrated: Jarir
that he observed I gave pledge of allegiance to the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) on the observance of prayer, payment of Zakat, and sincerity and well wishing for every Muslim.
Compare this with Mishak you give to Maulana who has no standing in Islam except he is a scholar.

Wasalaam

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:46 pm

@MF,
Why are you going off on a tangent? Isn't that exactly what I said? Why repeat the same things?

Please save me from the untruth. The maulana is NOT a scholar, he has to read off even elementary information from papers, in large script and is lost when the papers fly off. He is the Dai and it is not mandatory for him to be a scholar.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:16 am

Smart wrote:@MF,
Why are you going off on a tangent? Isn't that exactly what I said? Why repeat the same things?

Please save me from the untruth. The maulana is NOT a scholar, he has to read off even elementary information from papers, in large script and is lost when the papers fly off. He is the Dai and it is not mandatory for him to be a scholar.

No point explainng them smart as they and their Moula are scholar in their own world and the remaining people apart from this 6 lakhs are fools who dont know anything....

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:57 pm

I just realised the significance of the saying "Andhon mein Kaana Raja", meaing the one-eyed is King among the blind.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:48 pm

I agree smart....