Rooms filled with money in Saifee mahal

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
merchant786

Re: Rooms filled with money in Saifee mahal

Unread post by merchant786 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:01 am

As usual when the orthos dont have an answer...they vanish like his Syedna .....

Ghaib ma chalaa gaya

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:56 am

the security is for dawat na dushmano like you and your friends snakes and scorpions,

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 am

any body in the world will agree with me that all need protection from snakes and scorpions who are full of poison and hatred in real sense,while pretending to be reformists

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm

^
In contradistinction to your name, Aziz, you are carry such a lot of venom inside you.

I hope and pray that Allah gives you taufeeq, and purge you of all the poison and give you the human abilty to discuss and argue in courteous terms. May you also be granted the boon of freedom from slavery and mind-numbing brainwashing that you have undergone

Human

Unread post by Human » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:25 pm

aziz wrote:the security is for dawat na dushmano like you and your friends snakes and scorpions,
aziz, the reformists are non-violent. Can you give an example of violence by reformists or when they have attacked moula or someone from kothaar? I can give you many examples of kothaar/moula organising attack on reformists or anyone else who have dared to go against them.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:24 pm

merchant 786 wrote
Guy,

Its very easy to talk as from your talk i feel that your just a college going student who has not seen life and therefore you are talking non sense.

Now I will tell you something which happened in my childhood.My father had a huge loss in business and was not able to pay his yearly taxes incurred by the community.He just asked for the extension to which a local aamil replied that when you have money come to me and then we will talk ,till then you are not allowed any raza and we will not offer any extension.

My father went to badri mahal and there as well he was told that he has to follow what the aamil says ..that was the first day i saw my father broke and in tears.Imagine how would you feel after giving the entire life to the following of what the royal family has said.

My father sold the jewellery and paid the money .But thereafter he was not able to get on to the business again and 5 years later he passed away.That was the last time I went to masjid for his mayyat ni namaaz...

merchant I believe you. I was in tanzeem committee in karachi, almost similar event happened, person was a shopkeeper in bohri bazar, due to some family tagedy he bore a big loss, his son's misaq was witheld because he was a defaulter. I and another person argued with secretary and amil, we argued that this person needs the break, and he is promising to pay as he can. But amil's answer was that if everyone is let go, then i should pack my bodia bister. The secretary a mullah was worse. Next year we both were ousted from tanzeem committee. I can swear what I am writing is truth. If the person or his son visit this forum they can attest to what I have said. Also the amil or secretary ( who was an accountant
) could attest .

TBG

Unread post by TBG » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:05 am

AoA,

Based on the last comment, i just wanted to add that i was having a similar debate with my father. He was telling me a few cases he has faced himself and witnessed where the amils/janabs harassed poeple to no extent and talk down upon people.

My frustration which i told him as well was that when will this end? When will someone stand up and slap these guys back who due to nonpayments do not allow people to be buried, would not allow nikahs to take place, would not allow a gathering at someones place .. for everythin you need raza. Seems like for living you need raza, for getting buried you need raza.

How long will poeple have to suffer? If its a sin to be cruel then its a sin to not raise your voice either. We cannot sit down just because these guys have money and power. In front of human spirit and will this is nothing. History has shown it many times and this i feel is no different.

My question that i ask myself and wonder often is how long will this continue? When will we as a group stand up and refuse to bow down?

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:02 am

I dont know what makes him so happy sitting on a heap of money.

If he really is gaib na malik then he should not crave for this money from which he cant mend his own body....He is the biggest thug I have seen in this world..worse than even the british because they never cheated or extorted money from their own people.....