Mazoon claiming to be a Dai

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
merchant786

Mazoon claiming to be a Dai

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:45 am

Hi All,

Can anyone please let me know what had happened when Mazoon had claimed himself to be a dai?

I remember circulars coming to Jamaats stating to stop following orders from mazoon but after that everything settled and the dust was nowhere to be seen.

Can someone please help me with the entire story

Insafbhai I think you are the best person to answer this!

haqqun nafs

Re: Mazoon claiming to be a Dai

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:28 am

Mr merchant,

is it your family business to

"gade murde ukhaadnaa?" lol do u work in graveyard?

Human

Unread post by Human » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:07 pm

haqqun nafs wrote:Mr merchant,

I guess you know the answers to mr. merchant's question, but you wouldn't say isn't it? All he asked for is 'truth'. And if you refer to truth as 'murde' then its clearly visible whose lying and whose trying to cover up the truth.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:25 pm

haqqun nafs wrote:Mr merchant,

haggu,

no its not merchant's work to 'gade murde ukhaadna', its the work of the syedna and his family. they have done it several times in the past, digging out bodies of dead mumin and throwing them out without the slightest human decency by sending fanatics like yrself to do this haiwaniyat. it was only when they were threatened with police action and arrest that they had to stop.

its also the work of haiwans acting under orders from syedna that innocent bohra women were assaulted and beaten up in front of syedna, it is also the work of haiwans acting under orders of syedna and his brother that the 4 respected ustads were attacked and murdered.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:17 am

Mr haggu,

You know what ...I am not upset by your comments you make on me.

Infact I am happy that you know what the truth is and you still want to be ignorant fool.
That is what you need to have.

If you are so much of a follower of mazoon mukasir and syedna (which you have claimed in the topic"Kureshbhasaheb????") then I think you should know the history rite and please answer my question.

And what you say "gadee murde ukhadna" ...I think that is what your syedna does every muharram to earn money in the name of Hussain rite...so why not about Mazoon?

Now if you still have the guts and the answer to my question please reply.....

haqqun nafs

Unread post by haqqun nafs » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:03 am

merchant786 wrote:Mr haggu,

You know what ...I am not upset by your comments you make on me.

Infact I am happy that you know what the truth is and you still want to be ignorant fool.
That is what you need to have.

If you are so much of a follower of mazoon mukasir and syedna (which you have claimed in the topic"Kureshbhasaheb????") then I think you should know the history rite and please answer my question.

And what you say "gadee murde ukhadna" ...I think that is what your syedna does every muharram to earn money in the name of Hussain rite...so why not about Mazoon?

Now if you still have the guts and the answer to my question please reply.....
u calling Muharram ritual as gade murde ukhaadnaa? laaanat beshumaar

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:37 am

I just pity your understanding ..you just dont even understand by examples.....

Foolish fellow...sorry ortho...I meant to say that when we can discuss the same thing not in Muharram but every day then why cant I ask questions on the topic which has just happened few years backs.

Any ways U dumb please dont reply If u dont have an answer

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:02 am

merchant786 wrote:I just pity your understanding ..you just dont even understand by examples.....

Foolish fellow...sorry ortho...I meant to say that when we can discuss the same thing not in Muharram but every day then why cant I ask questions on the topic which has just happened few years backs.

Any ways U dumb please dont reply If u dont have an answer
Merchant786

Haq is doing it deliberately, When these guys cannot answer rationally.. they purposely twist the subject to divert the topic. They are very good at it!!

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:12 am

As for the mazoon... He's having a gala time in Bangalore! Came to bangalore for Muhram and is still hanging around in bangalore .... feasting on ziyafats and basically having a fantastic time... and why not? When Syedna who visited this place 3 years back.... emptied the pockets of bangaloreans in a span of 3 weeks... It might take this crook a bit more time! but believe me he's on track! Bade miya to bade miya... chhote miya subhan allah!!

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:20 am

Thnks Like minded...I know haggu keeps beating around the bush when he does not know what is the story

He is so absurd that he will write nothing but nonsense..Looks he has still not replied with the story.

Insaf bhai ...I am still wsting for your response....I am really curious to know what had happened between syedna and mazoon

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:17 am

Dear merchant786,
You can still find the complete story in Mid Day on:
members.tripod.com/f_januwala/id5.html

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Bro merchant786,

The incident you are referring to had taken place during mazoon's mohurrum vayez in Africa when one of his aides had chanted some praises publicly in mazoon's favour in a masjid wherein he had referred to him as the next dai. Thereafter there was lot of tension and groupism in the so called royal family.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Insaf bhai,

Thanks for the link

I am wondering where is Mr Haggu..has he been thru this thread or not....I know he is reading all this.

Please check the link specially the last part wherin the people from the community only are opposing each other and syedna himself is getting his family attacked.

Haggu,

Please come up with some strong and silly debate again...I am waiting

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:32 am

haggu ...where r u....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:01 pm

merchant786 wrote:Can anyone please let me know what had happened when Mazoon had claimed himself to be a dai?
During the year 1409 Hijri, 14 Years ago, Syedi Mazoon Saheb came to do vaaz in Mombasa for Ashara Mubaraka by Aqa Moulas (TUS) farman aaliyah. After ashara there was an attempt to deport Mazoon Saheb from Kenya just like the attempt to deport Aqa Moula (TUS) from Tanzania 30 years ago. This event is common knowledge for Mumeneen in Africa, but it is not known as to who did this act of Dushmani in Kenya against Mazoon-e-Dawat. There was talk during Mazoon Sahebs visit that the Hebatullah brothers (Husain & Saifuddin) were behind the deportation attempt. The purpose for the deportation was obviously to humiliate Mazoon Saheb near Aqa Moula (TUS) and in the eyes of the public and so that he would leave Kenya and they (Hebatullahs) could continue with their misdeeds. Mazoon Saheb had refused to bow under their pressure and this infuriated them and they made every attempt to deport Mazoon Saheb from Kenya. The scan of the official Letter from the President of Kenya's office is below, which proves that Shaikh Husain Hebatullah (of Nairobi) was the mastermind who was trying to deport Mazoon-e-Dawat from Kenya in 1989 (1409H). In the letter the President of Kenya himself told Hussein Hebatullah and associates to stop doing their Fitnat against Mazoon Saheb. As you see in this letter there is a lot of evil in the midst of Dawat and in fact Jamea is where lies are being taught and then being taught by evil amils around the world. You see the corruption and stealing of Dawat's money by evil people in the Kothar, the Amils and also some Bhaisahibs.

So who is actually behind this? Surely someone bigger than the Hebatullahs! The taped conversation on Taizoon bhaisabs website mentions the family and friends of Shehzada Qasim Hakimuddin, Shehzada Aliasger Kalimuddin. Shehzadi Maryam baisaheb. The group also includes the sons and daughters of Shehzada Yusuf bhaisaheb Najmuddin. They held the hands of the Hebatullahs then and still do. They are the ones who cast doubt in peoples minds about Syedi Mazoon Saheb and Sydei Mukasir saheb, saying wrong things about them in private or through their missionaries such as Badrul Jamali and the Ezzi family of Bombay. I know some of them and they are liars and the most insincere people to serve Dawat. They do all this in hatred and jealousy. I have also attended their sabaq, in which they gave tasawwur of zahir-batin, and degraded the importance of the Rutba. One Shezada and Quasarali Najmuddin even suggested that we should not pray namaaz behind Mazoon Saheb. They are trying to influence us that these Rutba na Sahibs are only in Zahir, and in Batin it is someone else!

The above mentioned bhaisahebs have also said that Mazoon Saheb is doing Mushabahat (similar behaviour) of Dai.You will not believe but in one of the sabaq they told us that Syedi Najam Khan was removed from the position of Mazoon for doing wrong.

Now the bigger question after uncovering the evidence is that why did Aqa Moula (TUS) render the Hebatullahs innocent? How is that possible?

http://members.tripod.com/f_januwala/id3.html

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Thanks GM,

Now this proves that these termites will never be loyal to the community if they are not sincere to their own family