Qadambosi

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
merchant786

Qadambosi

Unread post by merchant786 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:02 pm

I wanted to highlight a specific point about the qadambosi to all abdes

You will never see a picture clicked when a woman is doing Qadambosi nor will anyone allow to click you a picture..Do you guys know why?

Becoz as per islam its not legal that a woman can touch any man apart from blood relative or husband be it an oldie or a young Dumb shehzada....

Waiting for a response on how do you abdes justify this??????

Human

Re: Qadambosi

Unread post by Human » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:34 pm

That is interesting observation merchant786!

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:59 am

c mon the abde fanatics
Where are you Gulf,Alhumdolilah,Guy sam ...come out from your hiding and answer this.

My friends
Al Zulfikar,Omabharti,right,smart,S insaf...what are your views on this?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:54 am

Actually according to the the shariat, only men within the limits of mehram are allowed to touch the women. Though the Syedna claims to be their shafeeq bawa (father), he does not fit in this limit of mehram. So women should not be doing salaam and qadambosi.

The Syedna and his cohorts have learnt their lesson in the Mumbai Laanat case that the media plays a major role, so they are desparate for controlling it, to prevent it from bommeranging. Their actions are clearly seen in this case.

Other situations are:
1. The waez in Mohurrum is no longer allowed to be video recorded. It is relayed only at authorised centres where admission is controlled.
2. Recently, even Bohras were not allowed in the Kaaba, when the Syedna was there. They were actually told not to come. This was to avoid embarassing situations, because they were under observation by the Saudi Government.
3. Newspapers, that are objective are banned. E.g. Mumbai Samachar.

The effort is to control all sources of information both from reaching the abdes, to prevent them from learning and also inside information from reaching to the detractors, lest it give the kothar nightmares.

If you have observed they have a Dawoodi Bohra search engine, to prevent the abdes from coming over to this site.

What is the need of the hour is a sting operation. It is just waiting to happen and some inside disgruntled elements will themselves do it. We need to just wait and watch.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Refer to another thread on this forum and find out the weird and unislamic practices of bohras during qadambosi.

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=4699

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Where are the abdes....no one to answey my question...yaar its very sad that when its your turn to answer..you guys just visit the thread and not answer...That shows your cowardness...

Why are the pictures of women doing qadambosi not posted anywhere?????????thats my question...

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:50 am

merchant786 wrote:I wanted to highlight a specific point about the qadambosi to all abdes

You will never see a picture clicked when a woman is doing Qadambosi nor will anyone allow to click you a picture..Do you guys know why?

Becoz as per islam its not legal that a woman can touch any man apart from blood relative or husband be it an oldie or a young Dumb shehzada....

do u see women doing didar or in that case any women on our sites wher not blurred??????you guys are hopeless.

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:07 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
merchant786 wrote:I wanted to highlight a specific point about the qadambosi to all abdes

do u see women doing didar or in that case any women on our sites wher not blurred??????you guys are hopeless.
Guy ..it seems that you have a problem understanding the topic ,questions or for the matter of fact english language as you are so use to the Daawat ni Zabaan.

My question is that show me a picture in which there is a women doing qadambosi to the goon family...Now exhaust your database and keep searching and then finally you will not reply on this forum as you run away...By the way your brother haggu is nowwhere to be seen???

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:43 am

dude the point is..photography of not just women doing qadambosi is disallowed.general photography of women is disallowed,and till i am concerned i have pic of my family doin qadambosi...including my mom.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:57 pm

general photography of women is disallowed
THEN HOW COME WE CAN SEE PICTURES OF WOMEN STANDING ON THE STREET OF BHENDI BAZAR AND ELSEWHERE FOR DEEDAR OF SYEDNA AND POSTED ON MALUMAAT-MUMINEEN OR ZENINFOSYS (ALL kOTHARI APPROVED WEBSITES)

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:34 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:dude the point is..photography of not just women doing qadambosi is disallowed.general photography of women is disallowed,and till i am concerned i have pic of my family doin qadambosi...including my mom.

Ohh is it !!!! are we concerned about that..then how come we are forcing and arranging baithaks for qadambosi of the shehzadas in saifee and badri mahal...doesnt Syedna know that in Islam is not legal for a women to touch any other men...and why are there messages sent for the deedar centres on the open road...Is it allowed for a women to stand on open road for just deedar?????

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Their operating principle is:
"Hame kahiye tem karo, hame karuye tem na karo" (Do what we say, not what we do)

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:04 am

Smart wrote:Their operating principle is:
"Hame kahiye tem karo, hame karuye tem na karo" (Do what we say, not what we do)

U got to the point !!!!!!!!!!!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:05 am

hame karuye tem na karo
Not entirely true

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Well I am wondering where is Mr haggu,,,I am sure he has changed his Id

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:40 am

^
He has disappeared as predicted. Couldn't stand the heat. Alhumdollilah has also stopped posting his gali galoch. Only guy_sam is posting, but mostly inconsequential and trivial posts.

couldn't last long with their lies or the lies of their of their masters. They thought that just because they take crap from their masters unquestioningly, others here would do the same. To their utter dismay they found that things are different here. They tried valiantly to defend the indefensible, but failed.

RIP

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:21 am

Disapperaring is the fate of our community...Everyday if a person realises what he is losing because of someone they will boil to anger...I am sure there are many more who are there in our support but they fear to open up

Guys please do not fear this traitors as they are themselves so feare by this movement..Atleast I would request to open up your views and make us aware about the atrocities going on in different places....

merchant786

Unread post by merchant786 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Hey where are the abdes...I have been waiting for the answer for my question/......