Dare of Aamil

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
merchant786

Dare of Aamil

Post by merchant786 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:08 am

Hi All,

A shocking news from the part of western suburnbs in Mumbai...I dont want to name the suburb but the Aamil there has openly told the community that he will not allow any person in the masjid who does not have a beard!!!!

Shockingly there was no talk about people drinking or eating paan or guthka...I know the progs will ask for the suburb but let me tell you that its the western suburb of proper mumbai ....

SBM

Re: Dare of Aamil

Post by SBM » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:12 am

^
Guy what language, there is no Gaali in above posting what are you talking about
NOW HOW ABOUT ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS I HAD POSTED FOR YOU AND YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER WHEN YOU HAVE TIME. IT SEEMS YOU DO HAVE TIME BUT NOT THE ANSWER A TYPICAL ORTHO/ABDE

aziz

Post by aziz » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:16 am

What is wrong with what the amilsaheb has said,if you want to be a part of any society you have to follow all the rules of that society ,and do not crap about masjid being house of allah so all is allowed its not even in kaaba non muslims are not allowed ,
even in chuches temples certain norms have to be followed

S. Insaf

Post by S. Insaf » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:43 am

Brother Aziz,
Is it not wrong to convert Fatemi Dawat, a religous institution into a Club with man-made rules and control?

aziz

Post by aziz » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Try going to a sunni mosque wearing shorts or take your wife wearing a bikini and see what happens
you have to follow rules of the society which is based on fatemi culture keeping beards is part of this culture rasullah sa did keep a beard and not because of your stupid reason that razors were not available then

aziz

Post by aziz » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:33 pm

In your hatred of aqamoula tus you have even forgoten thebasics of shariat of rasullah by calling them man made rules
and in future do not ever ever call me your bro ,i would rather have a snake as my bro then you

SBM

Post by SBM » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:06 pm

What is wrong with what the amilsaheb has said,if you want to be a part of any society you have to follow all the rules of that society ,and do not crap about masjid being house of allah so all is allowed its not even in kaaba non muslims are not allowed ,
even in chuches temples certain norms have to be followed
Since you donot like to be called Brother how about
Dear Snake Moron Aziz
A masjid does not require to have a beard to pray, this was not a requirement before the current DAI, no one stops you due to lack of beard
For your information no one stops you in Makkah-Madinah or any other Majid if you donot have STD (saya-topi-Dadhi)
this rule only for abdes

aziz

Post by aziz » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:26 pm

For once the donkey is right so pray and get out of masjid but do not attend other functions like majlis which are part of society and mecca or medina is in wahabbi hands at present so you follow their rules but at time of rasullah sa evryone kept beards
still non muslims are not allowed in mecca

canadian

Post by canadian » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:47 pm

I believe this "aziz" is either a so-called "bhai saheb" or a "shahzada"- only such people can utter such filth. My humble request to s.insaf and omabharti: please do not reply to him; let him bark. To call such persons animal is to insult animal kingdom. This forum has complete freedom of speech, so let them come and write whatever dirty language they want to, but we should not respond to them.

aziz

Post by aziz » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:14 pm

What have i said wrong or abused ,all i did was to tell insaaf never ever to call me bro cause we are not in the same boat and will never be that my personal opinion ,this is for all who hate my moula as he does

anajmi

Post by anajmi » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:01 pm

canadian,

I am not sure what filth you are referring to. On this thread I simply see an abde defending his Aqa. I don't see any filth.

SBM

Post by SBM » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Moron Aziz aka Gulp
YOU DID NOT ANSWER WAS STD REQUIRED TO ANY MAJAALIS BEFORE 52ND?

SBM

Post by SBM » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Moron Aziz aka Gulp quote
mecca or medina is in wahabbi hands at present so you follow t
SO MORON AZIZ,
YOUR MOULA ALSO DID FOLLOWED THEIR RULES. HE WAS NOT ALLOWED IN JANNAT UL BAQHI AND COULD NOT BUILD THE ZAARIH ( SO WHERE IS ALL THE GOLD HE STOLE FROM THE COMMUNITY BY FORCE)
WHY A HAQIQI KAABA/ILH UL ARD COULD NOT STAND UP TO TYRANNICAL REGIME OF SAUDI, IF HE WOULD HAVE NOT FOLLOWED THEIR DIKTAT, THE WORST THEY COULD HAVE DONE IS TO DEPORT HIM OR PUT HIM IN JAIL WHICH IS MUCH LESS OF A PUNISHMENT THEN WHAT IMAM HUSSAIN AND HIS FAMILY DID BY SACRIFICING THEIR LIVES TO STAND UP THE TYRNAT
SO SEE YOUR MOULA IS NOT A TRUE FOLLOWER OF IMAM HUSSAIN HE IS JUST A FACADE AND COULD ARE LESS ABOUT THE SACRIFICE OF IMAM HUSSAIN AND HIS FAMILY AS LONG AS HE CAN COLLECT ALL THE NAJWA AND ZIYAFAT IN THE NAME OF HUSSAIN AFTER DOING PURJOSH MAATAM

sorry to be rude by putting everything in Upper case but Morons have to be treated this way.

master.b00t

Post by master.b00t » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:15 am

omabhati , seems aziz loves maula muchh, but my dear aziz islaam ever have two option "Faraz and Sunnat" My dear aziz beard is Faraz or Sunnat for Mumin ? i really dont know beard is Faraz Or Sunnat ?

aziz

Post by aziz » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:17 am

Like i said that in your hatred for aqamoula tus you are rejoicing that he did not do ziyarat of maa fatema sa and supporting the enemies of rasullah sa children,
the money WHICH WE HAVE GIVEN TO AQAMOULA FOR ZARIH IS FOR THE DAY IT WILL BE BUILT,MAY THAT DAY COME SOON AMEEN,
why should he account to you who are not part of the community its not your money and if you have given you are a big big hypocrate
the donkey who hates imamhussein sa matam and buka suddenly starts citing him to justify

the bhoot should go to other masjids if he objects to keeping of beard which was a sunnat of rasullah sa

master.b00t

Post by master.b00t » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:31 am

dear aziz i loves your feelings = BUT JO RAKNA CHAHTE HE WO BHALEHI RAKHE LEKIN JO NAHI RAKHNA CHAHTE USKO "BY FORCE' KYON RAKHWA RAHE HE KYA YE RASULLULAH KO OBEY KAR RAHE HE YA " SARMUKHTYAAR SHAAHI" HE ?, LEKIN RASULULLAH NE JO BHI KAHA HE USKA BHI MAULA OBEY NAHI KAR RAHE HE TO KYA "MAULA" ISLAM KO OBEY KAR RAHE HE ?

Human

Post by Human » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:07 am

aziz wrote:Try going to a sunni mosque wearing shorts or take your wife wearing a bikini and see what happens
you have to follow rules of the society which is based on fatemi culture keeping beards is part of this culture rasullah sa did keep a beard and not because of your stupid reason that razors were not available then
So, do you mean sunnis don't want to promote sunnah of rasulullah that is keeping beard?

I've been to a sunni mosque many times and there the importance is given to namaaz only. Everyone comes and does their prayer, no gossiping like our bohra mosques and they don't really force dadhi or even kurta saaya for that sake. If you think you want to try and send someone to a sunni mosque wearing shorts or bikini then I say you are off limits. On the contrary try to think of these, you can go to a sunni mosque wearing shirt and pant. Some people do wear kurta but there is no dress code. The purpose of people going there is to pray and not force people of cult-like practices. You can also go to sunni mosque wearing your bohri style topi, or a cloth topi or just use a hankerchief to cover your head and no one would tell you anything. For that matter there is no requirement of dadhi to attend a sunni mosque as well and I don't get stared at when I go to a sunni mosque clean shaven, like I am at a bohri mosque. So, do you think the sunnis don't follow sunnah or rasulullah or scriptures of quran? As one eyed us bohris are, I think you'd reply yes to that and say that only bohris follow the right way.

Human

Post by Human » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:10 am

anajmi wrote:canadian,

I am not sure what filth you are referring to. On this thread I simply see an abde defending his Aqa. I don't see any filth.
anajmi,

The filth is not always reflected in words, sometimes its in thoughts too. In this case, when aziz asked Mr. Insaf to go to a sunni mosque in shorts and take his wife to a sunni mosque in a BIKINI, I would see that as filth. Tell me truly, be it shia mosque or sunni mosque, can you as a person of great knowledge of quran ask someone to take their wife there in bikini? Is that not filth? For me it is the filth of mind, 100%.
Shia and sunni mosques aside. I wouldn't even ask someone to do that if it was about going to churches, temples, gurudwaras or any religious place for that matter.

Smart

Post by Smart » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:21 am

aziz wrote:Try going to a sunni mosque wearing shorts or take your wife wearing a bikini and see what happens
Wah! what logic? Since when do Dadhi and Bikini fall in the same category? Can you stop exaggerating?

Also since when have snakes become dearer to you than humans? All this hatred for people who have difference of opinion and you call yourself Aziz? What an interesting paradox, Aziz full of hatred !!!

I am sure all this gaali galoch will take you to jannat. Please keep it up. I don't want to disturb your delusions.

master.b00t

Post by master.b00t » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:03 am

ACCORDING TO QURAAN AND RASULULLAH BEARD IS FARAZ OR SUNNAT ?

Human

Post by Human » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:46 am

Master boot,

Watch this video, you'll surely find it great! It has been mentioned before quite a few times on this website by a few different people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ5Sq0NWVOA

master.b00t

Post by master.b00t » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:11 am

Thanks human for this precious video lots of thanks ....

bas hame aise hi aadmi chahiye like in( nasir play roll of sincere mulla) this video sach itna hi bilkool pani jaisa nirdosh he lekin ye tathakathit maula ise tor marod kar aisa sharbat bana dete he ..aur log unke peechhe naahak hi pagal ho jaate he. ek hamaare dai he jo badi impession, paisa ka power liye huwe he lekin kabhi sach bole hi nahi aur is video me dikayi gaye ek seedhe sadhe molvi he jo ki bilkool sach hi kehte he. Burhanuddin Ki Ghar Ghatta" se ye simple sa aadmi wakey Khuda aur Rasulullah ke kitne karib he. ABSOLUTELY GREAT VIDEO. THANKS

JC

Post by JC » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:47 am

Hello all Brothers,

Bohras (or Burhani Kotharis) do not believe Sunnis or Wahabis to be Muslims ........ per them they are all going to Hell. They do Lanats to First Three Caliphs and others. They believe only they are Right. Am I correct in concluding this??!!

So then my question to Aziz and alike ........ why do you COMPARE yourself to other (Non) Muslim sects??!! Why do you have to give us the example of a Sunni Mosque and tell us what is allowed or not allowed ....... it should not bother you or concern you ..... you should only be 'concerned' with what is RIGHT ..... agreed??!! I am thinking if tomorrow a Sunni mosque allows ladies in biknies, would you allow something similar in your mosques too??!!! Since you all do not use Logic I believe you will use whatever means to perpetuate your point of view.

Do not compare Saudi with you Bohra Organisation ........ there is NO comparison at all!! Even if they are Wahabis, they practice what they preach ........ they do not treat 'their own people' like slaves ...... the Qasr-e-A'ali treats bohras as their slaves ....... look at the way they treat people who PAY their bills and luxuries..!!!! They do not teach 'human worship' and 'grave worship'.

Burhani gang is self-proclaimed heirs of Hussain ......... there are others too ....... Athani Asharis, Ismailis, Aga Khanis, Sulemani Bohras, Alavis Bohras, Druz, and and list goes on .......... this only proves the Inherent flaws and risks within the concept of Imamat.

aziz

Post by aziz » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Hey dude kindly check mo posts and tell me where i have abused any sunni muslim or their moaque,what i said is that their is discipline in all mosques and they should see themself by turning up in abnormal attire ,and all mosques have different views on according to individual imams or in bohras amils
all muslims attending particular mosque should and must follow all rules as long as they are islamic

Muslim First

Post by Muslim First » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Br. Aziz

Let me assure you that Sunni Mosques in North East USA has no particular dress code. So long as you are adequately covered you can wear anything. From salwar to Capri (3/4) pants. Majority are without Dadhi.

We go to Masjid because we want to and not for Jaman.

Wasalaam

ghulam muhammed

Post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:35 pm

master.b00t wrote:ACCORDING TO QURAAN AND RASULULLAH BEARD IS FARAZ OR SUNNAT ?
It is a SUNNAT as per the Sunnah of Rasul Allah (s.a.w.) and NOT Fard.

Human

Post by Human » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:31 pm

aziz wrote:Hey dude kindly check mo posts and tell me where i have abused any sunni muslim or their moaque,what i said is that their is discipline in all mosques and they should see themself by turning up in abnormal attire ,and all mosques have different views on according to individual imams or in bohras amils
all muslims attending particular mosque should and must follow all rules as long as they are islamic
How would you classifiy 'abnormal attire'? Is everything except kurta-saaya-topi-dadhi an abnormal attire to go to islamic mosques?

No, you're wrong. That is the rule only in dawoodi bohra mosques, as I mentioned before I have prayed at sunni mosques wearing a shirt-pant and a handkerchief to cover my head. No one gave me alien looks or no one came to shout at me. No one even asked me if I was new as I looked unfamiliar and have I paid my taxes and registered with the jamaat etc. I did my prayers and left. Had it been a bohri mosque, they'd not allow me in. Thus not allowing me to do my prayers on time. Who's the sinner then?

Please explain.

Muslim First

Post by Muslim First » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 pm

handkerchief to cover my head.
It is not necessary to cover head. 90% of Namazi in our mosque do not cover their head. Now even in India a person praying without topi is not a novelty.

Maqbool

Post by Maqbool » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:58 am

Aziz,

In our young age we were visiting any roza with handkerchief on head with our regular dress of shirt and pant.

your example of bikini shows your thoughts, I feel you should immediately visit a psychiatrist for the benefit of the safety of ladies around you.

master.b00t

Post by master.b00t » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:07 am

aziz , khothar ka kaam he aankho me dhul daalna , aur tum bhi wahi kar rahe ho ...
kyonki tumhe yahi sikhaaya gaya he to tum bhi wahi kar rahe ho. khothar and tum jaise all have not self-respect ,self-honour, and ye burhani system religion kum he aur community zyada he burhanuddin saab religion ke follow karanewale se zyada community leader he is liye islaam kya kehta he uski unko fikra nahi he. juth bolna aur doosare ki aankho me dhul dalna ye tum jaiso ke khas sign he. " Sachhayi Chhip Nahin Sakti Banawat Ke Ussulon Se.