Syedna, shehzadas And Aamils Ek baal Na 3 Katka

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
master.b00t

Syedna, shehzadas And Aamils Ek baal Na 3 Katka

Unread post by master.b00t » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:55 pm

aama achhu kaun ? Badhaj ekj baal na katka ?

S. Insaf

Re: Syedna, shehzadas And Aamils Ek baal Na 3 Katka

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Syedna Saheb and his family members are masters and Amils are their slaves and employees. Amils vested interest in extortion are added causing more miseries for us. The only solution is to start a 'Civil Disobedience movement' against Amils. Do not recognise them at all. Don't go to them for Raza and Misaq and learn to perform Nikah, funeral rites, Aqiqa, namaz, Mohrram Majlis, Haj Umra etc independently.

candela

Unread post by candela » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Assalaamu alaikum, I'm registered under one of the jamaats with an e-jamaat id and whatnot. Insha-Allah I intend to remove myself from the system entirely, if possible. My question is, how might the typical Bhaisaheb or Bensaheba respond to a request to be totally removed from the e-jamaat system? I'm kind of worried that my parents and family might be harassed as a result. This is a serious inquiry, any help would be appreciated!

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:50 am

@candela,
You don't have to request them to remove you from the ejamaat system. Let it be. Just stop responding to their summons and other collective activities. Allah is not incompetent to hear your prayers and it is clear that He does not need any intermediaries, especially the self appointed ones.

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 am

aam to aa khaado burhanudin sahebe j past ma khodyo chhe, pan shu have temne temnaj khodela khaada teo padta dekhay chhe ? have aagal shu khel aavshe ? ghulami no sanso pure puro kasaay jashe ke kem ?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:30 pm

candela,

smart is correct. just stop attending any ortho jamaats and activities. why do you need to go and cancel your ejmaat card and highlight your revolt? when you stop paying your dues, your ejamat card will be automatically cancelled anyways, without any liability to you.

all power to your courageous decision my friend.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:candela,

smart is correct. just stop attending any ortho jamaats and activities. why do you need to go and cancel your ejmaat card and highlight your revolt? when you stop paying your dues, your ejamat card will be automatically cancelled anyways, without any liability to you.

all power to your courageous decision my friend.
Hear hear... all hidden munafiqs.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:27 am

S. Insaf wrote:Syedna Saheb and his family members are masters and Amils are their slaves and employees. Amils vested interest in extortion are added causing more miseries for us. The only solution is to start a 'Civil Disobedience movement' against Amils. Do not recognise them at all. Don't go to them for Raza and Misaq and learn to perform Nikah, funeral rites, Aqiqa, namaz, Mohrram Majlis, Haj Umra etc independently.
Mr. Insaf,
Maybe you forgot to add a few more things to the above list. Allow me to elaborate: stop sending your kids to schools, colleges, universities- start educating them at home, don't visit doctors, medical practitioners, hospitals - train yourself to self-medicate, self-operate, self-nurse, stop paying taxes to the government and municipal cooperations - set up your own rules and each person govern oneself and others, don't pay road taxes at any toll naka - build your own roads and other transportation facilities, and when you have achieved all this appoint yourself as the New Prophet and setup your own religious order where you are the master and the disciple of yourself.

Sounds so exciting, isn't it Mr. Insaf?

This is what afterall you would wish people would do. And wait a minute, I missed one more thing. Maybe you would also want people to give birth to their children themselves, just as animals do, why go to a maternity home or request for a gyneac at home, animals don't need anyones help while birth-giving?

This is the new world order that Mr. Insaf and his Band of jokers is suggesting to the reformist and some stupid individuals who are seeking directions from people like him who are themselves lost in the wilderness of infidelity: leaderless, directionless and senseless movement destined to hellfire.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:33 am

^
What an idiotic post! Such an extreme position.

Do you want to say that you have to leave everything or accept the corruption in toto?

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:02 am

S. Insaf wrote:Syedna Saheb and his family members are masters and Amils are their slaves and employees. Amils vested interest in extortion are added causing more miseries for us. The only solution is to start a 'Civil Disobedience movement' against Amils. Do not recognise them at all. Don't go to them for Raza and Misaq and learn to perform Nikah, funeral rites, Aqiqa, namaz, Mohrram Majlis, Haj Umra etc independently.
On another thought, reading and thinking about what you have suggested above, I could reach only one conclusion Insaf. You are insane. You have lost all sense of societal and community values to the extend that you are now advocating religious anarchy to others.

What you have written above is not only pathetic but directly in contradiction to the Holy Quran and Sunnah wherein the people with knowledge and authority have been repeatedly mentioned. So, what you are propoagating is the idea of each one becoming an Imam in himself/herself performing all religious rites and rituals themselves. I shall not be surprised if you sometime soon start advocating atheism.

Insaf, you are completely devoid of any sanity.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:11 am

progticide wrote:
Allow me to elaborate: stop sending your kids to schools, colleges, universities- start educating them at home, don't visit doctors, medical practitioners, hospitals - train yourself to self-medicate, self-operate, self-nurse, stop paying taxes to the government and municipal cooperations - set up your own rules and each person govern oneself and others, don't pay road taxes at any toll naka - build your own roads and other transportation facilities, and when you have achieved all this appoint yourself as the New Prophet and setup your own religious order where you are the master and the disciple of yourself.
oh oh.. so you are one of the advisers to syedna!! wow!!! because he is following exactly this line of reasoning and approach. he has set up his own madrasas - to hell with schools and colleges, he collects his own list of 240 different taxes, he makes and sets up his own laws, rules and regulations (please refer to my thread "NEW RULES" on this forum), he is lord and master of the souls, bodies, properties and minds of his slaves, he is the ultimate doctor - no need for clinics, hospitals and doctors since all you have to do is pray to him or do his deedar or get a noorani phoonk and voila! you are cured!! and he is doing exactly as you have so wisely recommended "..as the New Prophet and setup your own religious order where you are the master..."

pesticide, i am now really impressed at your power and hold over the syedna and his strategic policy making decisions. you are definitely more influential over his thoughts than the hidden imam!!!!!!!!!

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:25 am

syedna , shehzadas, all kotharis and all abdes pls see your face in mirror az give you mirror.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Zalim keh ke bulaaya to bura maan gayay,
Aeena saamne aaya to bura maan gayay.

Candela do what Insaf Saheb has advised. i did the same thing many years ago - and now i
don't bow and scrape to an imposter and his children who have appointed themselves your saviours.
Leave your ejamaat ID just as it is. Stop giving the liars money, stay away from their cleverly staged and
designed tamaashas. If your faith in Allah is concrete, you need no false intermediaries and help to reach your
god.
I've said before: stop the flow of money, and the parasites will have nothing to feed off of.
Those that claim others are insane for following their hearts and speaking out against tyranny
will go and perform shirk tonight at yet another cult event.

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:16 am

syedna and his family not seems dhamik, because original dharmikta no needs mass money and hold, this things needs in politics like "Sarmukhtyaar shaahee"