Burhanuddin saab, please take note.....

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Muslim First

Re: Burhanuddin saab, please take note.....

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Much of Br GM posted can be founded here

The Shia Killed Ali (رضّى الله عنه), Hussain (رضّى الله عنه), and Hussain’s Grandson (رضّى الله عنه)

The Story of Karbala
http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/history/ashura

They do not sound like Nasabis (haters of Ahl-e-Bait)

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Brothers MF and GM,

لَكُُم تاريخكُم و لِيَ تاريخي

والسّلام

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Mola Ali (a.s.) ne farmaya :-

Daulat mitti ki tarah hoti hai
aur mitti ko pau ke niche
rehna chahiye.

Agar sar pe chadaho ge to
qabar ban jayegi aur

qabre zinda insano ke liye
nahi hoti.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:12 pm

MOLA ALI (A.S.) AND LOVE FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH

Mola Ali (A.S.) would always spend time with his children. Once he was sitting in his house with his two young children, Abbas, his son, and Zainab, his daughter.

Mola Ali (A.S.) said to Abbas, "Say Waahed (one)". Mola Ali (A.S.) then asked him to "say Isnain (Two)". Abbas replied, "I feel ashamed to utter 'two' from the same tongue which just said 'one'".

Mola Ali (A.S.) hugged his son, pleased at such a charming expression. The reply from Abbas indicated how deeply devoted he was in his belief in Tawheed, that is, Oneness of Allah. A true believer never likes to even imagine any association with Allah.

Zainab then asked, "Dear, father, do you love me?" Mola Ali (A.S.) said, "Yes, of course, my children are like a part of my heart". On hearing this, she said, "You also love Allah. How can two loves be in one heart of a true believer, the love of Allah and that of children?

Mola Ali (A.S.) smiled and replied, "Love Allah and for the sake of His love, you love His creatures; children and fellow beings too. I love you for the sake of Allah."

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:58 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Mola Ali (A.S.) would always spend time with his children. Once he was sitting in his house with his two young children, Abbas, his son, and Zainab, his daughter.

Mola Ali (A.S.) said to Abbas, "Say Waahed (one)". Mola Ali (A.S.) then asked him to "say Isnain (Two)". Abbas replied, "I feel ashamed to utter 'two' from the same tongue which just said 'one'".

Mola Ali (A.S.) hugged his son, pleased at such a charming expression. The reply from Abbas indicated how deeply devoted he was in his belief in Tawheed, that is, Oneness of Allah. A true believer never likes to even imagine any association with Allah.

Zainab then asked, "Dear, father, do you love me?" Mola Ali (A.S.) said, "Yes, of course, my children are like a part of my heart". On hearing this, she said, "You also love Allah. How can two loves be in one heart of a true believer, the love of Allah and that of children?

Mola Ali (A.S.) smiled and replied, "Love Allah and for the sake of His love, you love His creatures; children and fellow beings too. I love you for the sake of Allah."
Let us see this episode in the current scenario:

Burhanuddin saab would always spend time with his children. Once he was sitting in his palace with his two children, Mufaddal, his son, and Husaina,his daughter.

Burhanuddin saab said to Mufaddal, "Say 'Waahed' (One Billion dollars). Burhanuddin saab then asked him to "say Isnain (Two Thousand dollars). Mufaddal replied, "I feel ashamed to utter "only 2 thousand dollars from the same tongue which said "ONE BILLION DOLLARS".

Burhanuddin saab hugged Mufaddal, pleased and satisfied at having such a shrewd and pucca businessman as his son who could carry on his legacy unhindered. The reply from Mufadal indicated how very perfect was he in his business and in the art of extortion. A true businessman never thinks small and always aims high and derives various methods of extracting as much as he can (in this case, his followers).

Husaina then asked, "Dear father, do you love dollars ?" Burhanuddin saab said, "Yes, of course, dollars are an intrinsic part of my heart". On hearing this, she said, "You also love Allah. How can two loves be in one heart of a true beleiver, the love of Allah and that of dollars ?

Burhanuddin saab ye tabassum farmayu and replied, "LOVE ALLAH AND FOR THE SAKE OF HIS LOVE, YOU LOVE HIS CREATURES. YOU SEE DOLLARS ARE MADE FROM PAPER WHICH IS MADE FROM WOOD AND THE WOOD COMES FROM TREES.... AND TREES ARE ALLAH's CREATURES. SO YOU SEE I LOVE DOLLARS FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH".

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:28 pm

bro gm,

your thread is addressed to syedna burhanuddin. do you think he does not know the greatness of ali, his simplicity, austerity, extreme bravery, wisdom, steadfastness of principles, his strength, his discipline and punctuality, his large heartedness and generosity of spirit... i can go on and on..

he knows very well, he must have been taught all that in his formative years, yet he chooses to pay lip service in vague wordings referring to the greatness of ali, without enumerating his sacrifices, his life of self-imposed austerity and simplicity, his penchant for earning his own income by dint of hard work, his severe displeasure of those who sought to bow to him and praise him and those who wanted to do sajda to him.

the tragedy is that we bohras, who call themselves shias (staunch believers of ali) are today systematically and very cunningly being deprived of the knowledge and facts of the life of ali. even the nahjul balagha requires raza from syedna to be read.!!! are we shias only in name and under its disguise insulting his memory, by allowing the syedna and his parasitic family to live off our hard earned money, enjoying a life of ease, rolling in luxuries and indulging in ayyashi, treating us as slaves (abdes) and insulting us and looting us every which way? barring poor bohras and those who dare to question or raise their head against them, from our masjids, jamatkhanas and even kabrastans?? would this ever have been the behaviour of ali?

burhanuddin saab has no interest in taking note. his money and power interests take priority over beliefs and adherences to islam or shiaism. when he cannot even bring himself to mention his own mother for fear exposing his father's evil misdeeds, what do you expect of him?

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Mubarak wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:HAZRAT ALI (A.S.) AND ANGER MANAGEMENT: DO THINGS FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH ONLY

In the battle of Khandaq, the Muslims dug a ditch around themselves for their defense, so that the enemy could not get across.

A man from the enemy side called Amr bin Abdawud who was known for his strength, courage and art of fighting managed to get across the ditch.

All the Muslims were terrified to fight him and only Hazrat Ali (A.S.) came forward to fight this man.
There was a fierce fight until at last Hazrat Ali (A.S.) threw Amr down onto the ground and mounted his chest ready to kill him.

Just as Hazrat Ali (A.S.) was about to kill this enemy of Islam, he spit on the face of Hazrat Ali (A.S.).

Everybody was certain that because of this insult, Amr would meet his death even faster still, but to their amazement, Hazrat Ali (A.S.) moved from Amr's chest and walked away.

Amr attacked Hazrat Ali (A.S.) again and after a short while, Hazrat Ali (A.S.) again overpowered Amr and killed him.
After the battle was over people asked Hazrat Ali (A.S.) the reason why he had spared Amr's life when he had first overpowered him.

To which Hazrat Ali (A.S.) replied that if he had killed him then it would have not been only for the sake of Allah but also for the satisfaction of his anger and so he let him free.

Then Hazrat Ali (A.S.) controlled his anger and killed Amr purely for the sake of Allah.

Moral: Although your intention may be pure to begin with it can very easily change so always make sure you do things for the sake of Allah only.
All the Muslims were terrified to fight him and only Hazrat Ali (A.S.) came forward to fight this man.
This means that Shri Abu bakr, Shri Umar and Shri Usman were terrified to fight with Amr ibn Abdawad. And only Mola Ali (a.s.) has courage, abilty, purest love for Islam more than self life to fight him.
Brother Ghulam Muhammed sahib,

You are yet not able to disprove what you proved: Shri Abu bakr, Shri Umar and Shri Usman were terrified to fight with Amr ibn Abdawad and only Mola Ali (a.s.) have courage and acumen to defeat enemy of Islam Amr ibn Abdavad!!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:57 pm

Pity seeing another thread degenerating into Shia/Sunni quarrel because of shia idol worshippers.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Mubarak wrote:Brother Ghulam Muhammed sahib,

You are yet not able to disprove what you proved: Shri Abu bakr, Shri Umar and Shri Usman were terrified to fight with Amr ibn Abdawad and only Mola Ali (a.s.) have courage and acumen to defeat enemy of Islam Amr ibn Abdavad!!!
Mubarakji,

I dont need to prove as to whether the 3 khalifas were timid or scared to fight because history proves that they have fought many battles and notably the one wherein they toppled the persians and this is one of the main reasons that shias are boiling till today because the hub of shiasm is Iran (Persia), so just like even after so many decades the future generations of certain hindu refugees just cant stand Pakistan after what happened in pre-independence era so as also the generations of shias whose roots are in persia cannot stop despising the 3 khalifas and they have furthered the cause by poisoning the other believers of Mola Ali (a.s.).

Regarding Mola Ali's courage, strength and greatness, I have always maintained that there was none to match his calibre but this doesnt mean that one has to undermine the other sahabas. People like you need to (wrongly) highlight the ills of 3 khalifas, distort/twist/turn and fabricate history to prove Mola Ali's greatness but I dont need to do that. The sun doesnt have to prove its light. He was the best after Rasul Allah (s.a.w.)...PERIOD. And there are enough hadiths to prove that there was no enimity between him and the 3 khalifas and that he willingly accepted the 4th khilafat because He and the others (including the 3 khalifas) knew that the actual ruhani khilafat was given to him. Now it is beyond you and your petty mind to understand this because you are a "lakeer ka fakir" and have no knowledge of comparative study of religion nor any "ruhaniyat" in you. One cant expect anything better from someone whose holy book is daimul islam and whose only neta is Shri Raj.

I would like to end this matter here because a lot has been debated and discussed with regard to the above subject and hence would not like to repeat the same over and over again and make it boring for others.

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am

ghulam muhammed wrote: I dont need to prove as to whether the 3 khalifas were timid or scared to fight
Ghulam Muhammed,

Yes you need not to prove, you have already proven, you said, "all (which include Abu Bkar, Umar and Usman) were terrified to fight with Amar ibn Abdawad and only Mola Ali has courage to counter him."
ghulam muhammed wrote: Mola Ali was the best after Rasul Allah
Your above acknowledgement means Mola Ali (a.s.) was superior to Abu Bakr, Umar and Usman. And that means Mola Ali (a.s.) being the best should by default be rightly succeeding Prophet Mohammed (s.a.) and not trio caliphs who per your statement inference were inferior versus Mola Ali!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:51 am

Pity seeing another thread degenerating into Shia/Sunni quarrel because of shia idol worshippers.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Mubarak bhai, can't you leave the trio caliphs alone? You can't change facts nor is your and shias' endless crying over it going to change anything. Maula Ali was superior but history has spoken - and maybe Allah willed it. It was meant to be that way. When will shias quit cribbing about it?

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Mubarak wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: I dont need to prove as to whether the 3 khalifas were timid or scared to fight
Ghulam Muhammed,

Yes you need not to prove, you have already proven, you said, "all (which include Abu Bkar, Umar and Usman) were terrified to fight with Amar ibn Abdawad and only Mola Ali has courage to counter him."
ghulam muhammed wrote: Mola Ali was the best after Rasul Allah
Your above acknowledgement means Mola Ali (a.s.) was superior to Abu Bakr, Umar and Usman. And that means Mola Ali (a.s.) being the best should by default be rightly succeeding Prophet Mohammed (s.a.) and not trio caliphs who per your statement inference were inferior versus Mola Ali!
Dear Brother Ghulam Muhammed,

It seems you r terrified like your trio!

Thanks,

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Mubarak wrote:Dear Brother Ghulam Muhammed,

Thanks,
One More YAAAAAAWN
Also stop playing cards, especially 'flash' as it is the worst form of 'jugaar'.

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:07 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:

Thanks,
One More YAAAAAAWN
Also stop playing cards, especially 'flash' as it is the worst form of 'jugaar'.
Again this reply doesn't disproves what u earlier emphatically proved against your trio caliphs.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Thanks,
Mubarak wrote:Again this reply doesn't disproves what u earlier emphatically proved against your trio caliphs.
Shri Mubarak Raj,

Are you mentally retarded or are you a 5 year old child who continously pulls his father's shirt and says "pappa, pappa ha kai dav ne nahi to hu roi jais" because my answers are enough for any matured person to understand.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:46 am

Humsafar wrote:Mubarak bhai, can't you leave the trio caliphs alone? You can't change facts nor is your and shias' endless crying over it going to change anything. Maula Ali was superior but history has spoken - and maybe Allah willed it. It was meant to be that way. When will shias quit cribbing about it?
all those sectarians who profess and encourage seperatism and hatred between muslims are jaahils and kafirs and cannot be called either muslims or shia (followers of ali) as the great ali himself did not preach hatred or division.

how can one call himself/herself a shia and then act in contradiction to ali's principles and behaviour????

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Humsafar wrote:Mubarak bhai, can't you leave the trio caliphs alone? You can't change facts nor is your and shias' endless crying over it going to change anything. Maula Ali was superior but history has spoken - and maybe Allah willed it. It was meant to be that way. When will shias quit cribbing about it?
all those sectarians who profess and encourage seperatism and hatred between muslims are jaahils and kafirs and cannot be called either muslims or shia (followers of ali) as the great ali himself did not preach hatred or division.

how can one call himself/herself a shia and then act in contradiction to ali's principles and behaviour????
Dear Bhai Al Zulfiquar sahib,

This Forum and Website is of Dawoodi Bohras and not of Sunni's / Wahabies / Isnashari or others.

I being a Dawoodi Bohra have legitimate rights to defend and advocate Dawoodi Bohra faith in my house (i.e. this Dawoodi Bohra Forum) to my households i.e. Dawoodi Bohras participants.

Should I be going to Chat/Forum of Sunni or Whabi or Isnashari, etc and there I attacked and rubbished their faith and forwarded Dawoodi Bohras faith as only supreme then your above contention may be applicable = I am going in others house and bullying its household! By the same token, people with anti-Dawoodi Bohras faith like Anajmi, Muslim First, JC, Ghulam Muhammad enters our house (i.e. Dawoodi Bohra Forum) and attack faith of its Dawoodi Bohras household.

So Zulfiquar bhai and Humsafar sahib, don't you honestly feel that the household of this Dawoodi Bohra Forum that is us, the Dawoodi Bohras have right to defend and advocate our faith against attack of anti-Dawoodi Bohras on our Dawoodi Bohra website/Forum?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Mubarak wrote:So Zulfiquar bhai and Humsafar sahib, don't you honestly feel that the household of this Dawoodi Bohra Forum that is us, the Dawoodi Bohras have right to defend and advocate our faith against attack of anti-Dawoodi Bohras on our Dawoodi Bohra website/Forum?
First look back and see as to who is attacking whose faith. It is you who pokes his dirty nose in the middle of any constructive dialogue and derails the topic by spitting venom all around. It is only on your provocation do people like us react to. And by the way what source of information do you have except the one and only daimul islam duly interpretated by your neta Shriman Raj, your interpretation even differs from the abdes version and your concept of bohraism differs from that of the abdes so on what authority are you defending even the bohra faith leave aside the Islamic faith which is just not your cup of tea. Just by quoting a few verses from daimul islam you think you are the authority on bohraism. It is another matter that the abdes dont react to your crap because you provide them fodder by way of abusing the sahabas and Asger Ali Engineer whom they are taught to hate right from childhood so it serves their one of the many agendas. The progressives dont react because you expose the last 2 dais which is their very basis of revolt. You are worse then even the filthy politicians who play the dirtiest tricks to safeguard their votebanks.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Mubarak Bhai,

No one here denies your right to legimitate defense or your right to free speech, as this forum does not deny the right of free speech to any person, bohra or non-bohra. that is the beauty of this forum. it is self-regulated and admin interferes only when someone goes too far in their indecency or abuse of anything or anyone.

on many occasions you have brought many new and interesting informations to this forum like a breath of fresh air. your zeal for islam and our deen is admirable. but abusing the 1st 3 khalifas and pointing out their historical transgressions at every step in vile language does not suit you and by reflection tarnishes all of us reform minded bohras. all this is from a bygone age. if you are a staunch shia, then why cant you follow the example of ali himself? did he ever abuse the first 3, did he take up arms against them?.

please reflect, what would ali have done when confronted by the likes of anajmi or MF, whom you have specifically mentioned? you can reason with someone in reasonable language to the best of your god given abilities, but if you feel that its a complete waste of time, move on. agree to disagree and part ways. your analogy of being attacked in your own house (this forum) by non-bohras is only partially true. it would be true if this was a closed and iron-fisted forum like maalumat or some other hardline muslim sites, but it is not, and because of that very nature, you have to tolerate the good with the bad.

anajmi and mf were banned in the past for excessive abuse of ismaili khojas and allowed to return after apologies and certain terms were set. If you have any concrete complaints against anyone, you should propose them to admin. yes, i do agree that anajmi perennially engages and revels in useless rhetoric and clever-sounding arguments like a pit bull, whose very genes dictate that it latches on to something and doesnt let go, until forcibly beaten up or put down. he seems to live, breathe and eat on this forum. being an ex-bohra and a born-again sunni muslim he feels compelled to justify to his conscience his decision to break free. we wish him all the best. just leave him be and the 3 khalifas and let them rest in peace.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:15 pm

anajmi and mf were banned in the past for excessive abuse of ismaili khojas
Al Zulfikar,

You are misinformed. We weren't banned for abusing Ismaili Khojas. Otherwise, the Ismaili Khojas themselves wouldn'tve been banned as well. You might want to go back and read some of the posts that led to that ban. And I would appreciate it if you refrain from calling people that you do not agree with as dogs. You have to remember, I am a pit bull, and if I latch onto you, it will be difficult to get me off, which you have probably experienced in the past.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Mubarak,

As Al Z explained, this is not your house. This is an open house. You come here to defend your ideologies and attack mine and I come here to defend my ideologies and attack yours. In a perfect world, we would just be defending our ideologies and not attacking others. Fortunately, we are close to this perfection because an open forum allows us to do just that without causing real harm. Pent up feelings can be let loose over here and then you can go to bed peaceful knowing that today you beat the other guy. I am sure if I were to meet you people in real life, I would hold your hands and sing kumbaya (except with some farts ofcourse) and then go back home with clenched teeth and fists, like most bohras do today.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Now to come back to the original caption "Burhanuddin saab, please take note" --

PROPHET Muhammad (s.a.w.) was a warm-hearted man and a faithful friend. He loved his companions. He extended greetings to those he knew and to those he did not know. He treated all people around him with kindness and affection. He was very courteous to all who met him. He never contradicted anybody who was not opposed to the teachings of Islam. He treated equally the humble and the lofty. He claimed no distinction and lived amongst his companions as if he was not their leader.

He regarded his neighbours as brothers and sisters because of their closeness and living in the same vicinity. He once smelt the aroma of the soup cooked by his wife. He told her to give some of it to the neighbours who also smelt it. He said it was not right for a Muslim to sleep with a full stomach after having had a good meal but left his neighbor hungry. He laid the foundation for a friendly relationship and cooperation among neighbours exemplifying that living as a neighbor, one has one’s right and responsibility. He treated his Jewish neighbours with kindness that show that he respected his neighbours even if they belonged to other religions.

In regard to the rights of a neighbour, the Prophet said: “Help him if he asks your help; give him assistance if he seeks your help; show him concern if he is distressed and when he is ill; attend his funeral if he dies; congratulate him if he receives any good; sympathize with him if any calamity befalls him; do not block his air by raising your building without his permission and do not harass him.”