4 jameya ustaad

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
incredible

4 jameya ustaad

Unread post by incredible » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:19 am

Bismillah al rahman al rahim...

can any body please state or guide me to some information about these 4 ustaad who were expelled from jamiyaa,i would also like to know what was the exact reason and what really happened to this 4 ustaad's.and where they are now a days?have they joined reformist group?

profastian

Re: 4 jameya ustaad

Unread post by profastian » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:30 am

incredible wrote: can any body please state or guide me to some information about these 4 ustaad who were expelled from jamiyaa, ... what really happened to this 4 ustaad's.and where they are now a days?have they joined reformist group?
Dont you know... Strange ... They are in hell.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:51 am

profastian wrote:
incredible wrote: can any body please state or guide me to some information about these 4 ustaad who were expelled from jamiyaa, ... what really happened to this 4 ustaad's.and where they are now a days?have they joined reformist group?

how can u say that? are u with them?isnt hell and heaven in the hands of ALLAH?

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 am

profastian wrote:
Brother/Sister Profastian,

One thing which can be categorically verified about heaven/hell is the ‘anjaam’ of Janab Taher Saifuddin and Janab Burhanuddin in this world: woh sir chhupa ke gaye the, yeh sir juka ke jaenge.

On death, Taher Saifuddin sahib face got blacken from the effect of poison.

Burhanuddin sahib face is down in shame in front of all, he cannot raise his face despite all German doctors and money at his disposal. Whether it is Yahoodi or Christians or Hindu or dog/pig (all ingredients of hell), Burhanuddin sahib face is down in front of them. So, we can categorically verify Burhanuddin sahib life is visible hell!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:14 pm

profastian wrote:Dont you know... Strange ... They are in hell
One more relative of munkir/nakeer on this forum who has ghaibi ilm of someones after life. I hope he introspects his own life and see where he is speedily marching to..... Heaven or HELL.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Mubarak wrote:yeh sir juka ke jaenge
He couldnt even kiss the zari mubarak of Mola Ali (a.s.) during his last visit to Iraq, the one under whose flag he amasses enormous wealth on one pretext or other. For reference one can see his photographs on kothari websites of malumat, mumineen.org or zeninfosys.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:28 am

@GM

Give me your mail ID and i will send you pics where he can be clearly seen kissing the Zarih Mubarak, Br. kindly refrain from these kind of low personal remarks as it does not serve any purpose of reforms you talk about.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:54 am

Photo-shop

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:29 pm

aqs wrote:Give me your mail ID and i will send you pics where he can be clearly seen kissing the Zarih Mubarak
Bro aqs,

Why dont you post the pictures on this forum itself for everyone to see and correct me if Iam wrong. After all to err is human.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:48 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
aqs wrote:Give me your mail ID and i will send you pics where he can be clearly seen kissing the Zarih Mubarak
Bro aqs,

Why dont you post the pictures on this forum itself for everyone to see and correct me if Iam wrong. After all to err is human.

Br. GM,

I dont have access to post pics on the forum. But this link will serve the purpose

http://akhbar.mumineen.org/2009/11/25/photos-3/

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:59 am

aqs wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Bro aqs,

Br. GM,

I dont have access to post pics on the forum. But this link will serve the purpose

http://akhbar.mumineen.org/2009/11/25/photos-3/
aqs,

'Kissing' was the keyword that you and GM used.

But none of the photos on ur link displays Burhanuddin sahib KISSING the zaree!

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:13 am

this line of reasoning can be expected from you.

in the last 6th pic he is clearly seen kissing the Zarih, the photographer might not have known that you will nit pick on 100 year old Syedna for these trivial things other wise he would have taken a close up also

Mubarak

Unread post by Mubarak » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:36 am

aqs wrote:this line of reasoning can be expected from you.

in the last 6th pic he is clearly seen kissing the Zarih, the photographer might not have known that you will nit pick on 100 year old Syedna for these trivial things other wise he would have taken a close up also
Eik to chori aur ooper se seena zori!

Aqs u r speaking lie. It can be clearly deduced that Burhanuddin sahib is not kissing the zaree.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:37 am

normally, i couldnt care less if the syedna kissed the zari or not. this is a triviality and a frivolous debate.

but since aqs insists that syedna is "kissing" (which is done with the lips) the zari, i had a close look at the pic in question and clearly he is not. all he can do, because of his stiff and bent neck, is rest his forehead and nose against the zari. to compare, look at the elderly bohra at the far end of the picture, he clearly has his lips on the zari.

for a blind abde fanatic slave, truth is a matter of compromise and can be stretched, bent, mangled and twisted. it can be made somehow to fit their fantasy and misplaced faith. ergo, that passes off as their "religion"...

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:49 am

Mubarak wrote:

Eik to chori aur ooper se seena zori!

Aqs u r speaking lie. It can be clearly deduced that Burhanuddin sahib is not kissing the zaree.
as AZ has put it that this is a "trivial and a frivolous debate", i agree to it and rest my case.

you are at liberty to call me a lier. no offence taken

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:59 am

aqs, u are a classic example of an incorrigible and shameless liar and politician.

jaahil ki tangdi, unchi to unchi...

every offense meant, btw. :mrgreen:

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:03 am

br,sorry to burst your bubble but syedna is not kissing the zarih in any of the pics....he has to lift his face up which he cant do for medical reasons,but i dont think this is a debateable topic so lets cut it down.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:46 am

We are not here to pin point some one's physical or mental handicap though Syedna Saheb's physical handicap is clearly visible in the last but one photo. In some one that handicap could be by birth. How does it matter?
Our aim is to discuss what he is required to do as a religious and spiritual leader for the community and humanity and what has he done.
With concrete evidence we must find out whether he was a Messiah, a true guide, a benevolent dictator or a greedy usurper, heartless extortionist or insane arrogant.
Has he any way benefited the community or ruined a fine community. How useful were 100 years that he has spent?

ozziebohra

Unread post by ozziebohra » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:16 am

i dont know how this thread got manipulated into whether the syedna can kiss the zaree or not...Someone answer the original question about the 4 ustaads...whats the frickin story there?

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:15 am

It is possible for a person completing his 100th year can have some problem. I do not know why aqs is defending by denying open facts. This has become his habit or what?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:59 am

Bro aqs,
Really hats off to u,,you are such a patient guy to explain and reason with this people..it take a lot of effort.i am sure many have been benefitted by your posts here..
U have shown that these guys have nothing but pure hatred and adavat for moula...they talk bout quran but when it comes on them to follow theywill give a new dimension to suit them...
laqum deenokum vale yadeen

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:35 am

This is part of Sura addressed to Kafirs. It should not be used to justify various 'Bidat' of Bohra religion.

Did Prophet make Zaris?

Did Prophet visit and kiss somebody's Zari?

Does Qur'an approves of these acts?

Guy do have answers?

aftabm

Unread post by aftabm » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:26 am

For all those who wanted to know about jamea ustads-

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/about_us/people/ahmedali/

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:36 am

aftabm wrote:For all those who wanted to know about jamea ustads-

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/about_us/people/ahmedali/
thankyou

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:45 am

Muslim First wrote:
This is part of Sura addressed to Kafirs. It should not be used to justify various 'Bidat' of Bohra religion.

Did Prophet make Zaris?

Did Prophet visit and kiss somebody's Zari?

Does Qur'an approves of these acts?

Guy do have answers?
Prophet was the highest autority on earth,whose zari would he make?nor did he have the craftsmen.
Whose zari would prophet visit?
Iam not qualified enough to twist quran to suit my needs...............For me dai is quran e natik.......

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:39 am

You may not be qualified, but Allah is. Can you see how he has twisted the neck of his sole selling agent? Isn't this a sign?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:02 am

Smart wrote:You may not be qualified, but Allah is. Can you see how he has twisted the neck of his sole selling agent? Isn't this a sign?
Bro smart,
Saru na boli skta hoi to kharab to na bol.......wat reforms will u achieve by dai abuses.......not even a civilised debate...the only thing ull achieve is more hatred from people like me.And i believe ke those are not ur intentions or is it a out n out war ?Why do u wanna fight at such a low level.......u say u consider moula to be your dai too thats wat u guys claim..is this how u gonna respect ur dai?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 am

^guy,

Telling the truth, is not hatred. Unlike you calling Bro Insaf as Saap and other names, I have always believed in a civilised discourse. If truth is hatred, then it is clear which side you are on.

In matters of love or hatred, I have solicited neither from you.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:17 am

Smart wrote:^guy,

Telling the truth, is not hatred. Unlike you calling Bro Insaf as Saap and other names, I have always believed in a civilised discourse. If truth is hatred, then it is clear which side you are on.

In matters of love or hatred, I have solicited neither from you.
can u show me the post where i have called Mr.insaaf as saap...
ask him 2 confirm if i have ever used a abusive word for him..i call his stories lies but Never have callled him a liar.as it would be a personal attack or name callin,
The truth has many faces its up2 u how u see..............