is this a miracle?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
incredible

is this a miracle?

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:09 am

Bismillah al rahman al rahim...

I was talking with my cousin and she pointed how water ozzes out from the fakhruddin shaheed roza,she considers it a miracle of syedna,but most amazing thing is water also ozzes when some sehzaadaa visits galiyaakot,so i wonder what is the true story about it?

any clue?

aftabm

Re: is this a miracle?

Unread post by aftabm » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:38 pm

The bigger miracle is that more than three fourth million of educated, well-bred, fairly-well-to-do, intelligent populace is sitting idle, watching, few of them believing, in these so-called-sellers-of-jannat......

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:39 am

@incredible,

Any one with a modicum of understanding of physics, would understand that the water seen is condensation of water vapour.

I will try and elaborate the concept.

Most Mausoleums of Bohras are made from marble, which is a better conductor of heat than other stones. When many people congregate at a point, there is a lot of water vapour that is respired and the air saturates with it. When it comes in contact with the cold marble surface, whose temperature is below the dew point of the surrunding air, water starts condensing.

This is high school physics, there is no mojiza, except that the abdes are easily fooled into believing it to be one.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:12 am

Smart wrote:@incredible,

Any one with a modicum of understanding of physics, would understand that the water seen is condensation of water vapour.

I will try and elaborate the concept.

Most Mausoleums of Bohras are made from marble, which is a better conductor of heat than other stones. When many people congregate at a point, there is a lot of water vapour that is respired and the air saturates with it. When it comes in contact with the cold marble surface, whose temperature is below the dew point of the surrunding air, water starts condensing.

This is high school physics, there is no mojiza, except that the abdes are easily fooled into believing it to be one.

and what about the ozzing of blood,i remember two years back they published pics of blood in naseem a sahar about blood comming out of roza mubarak. :shock:

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:18 am

and what about the ozzing of blood,i remember two years back they published pics of blood in naseem a sahar about blood comming out of roza mubarak.

Incredible

Ask this question to yourself and try getting an answer! I guess you are too lazy to use your brains!

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:35 am

@incredible or rather credulous,

OMG, does everything needs to be explained to you in all details? Don't you know about colourless dyes in powder form, which are sprinkled earlier? When water condenses on it, the colour of the water changes to red. All red coloured liquids are not blood!

Was any independent investigation done to validate that the red coloured liquid was blood? Will the manufacturers of these pseudo miracles show a single document by independent scientists to validate that it was blood? The answer is a big NO!

I am surprised that abdes can be taken in so easily !

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:58 am

All domes are built with some reinforcing in it. Concrete is of poor quality and water penetrates. Reinforcing corrodes and rust is carried inside with water, hence reddish color.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Muslim First wrote:All domes are built with some reinforcing in it. Concrete is of poor quality and water penetrates. Reinforcing corrodes and rust is carried inside with water, hence reddish color.
You guys are all correct. Water oozes out because of condensation. according to the laws of physics. That is not a mojiza. The mojiza is that this happens at the exact time when Syedna is there. Is that a coincidence. Ok it may be for once. But what about Syedna announcing first that he wishes that water is also seen in a zari when water has not been seen before. Goes there the next day and there the water it. Explain this by high school physics.

Regal

Unread post by Regal » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:10 pm

It is written in the Quran that Allah Himself grants miracles it is never the work of man.

Surah Al- Maida (chapter 5: verse 111)

[5:111] When Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My favour upon thee and upon thy mother; when I strengthened thee with the Spirit of holiness so that thou didst speak to the people in the cradle and in middle age; and when I taught thee the Book and Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when thou didst fashion a creation out of clay, in the likeness of a bird, by My command; then thou didst breathe into it a new spirit and it became a soaring being by My command; and thou didst heal the night-blind and the leprous by My command; and when thou didst raise the dead by My command; and when I restrained the children of Israel from putting thee to death when thou didst come to them with clear Signs; and those who disbelieved from among them said, ‘This is nothing but clear deception.’”

If the Syedna allows others to praise miracles in his name it is very wrong. If they are really mircales not just a scientific trick. If they are truly miracles then there must be some connection from Allah to Syedna telling him water is going to appear somewhere.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:29 am

profastian wrote:
Muslim First wrote:All domes are built with some reinforcing in it. Concrete is of poor quality and water penetrates. Reinforcing corrodes and rust is carried inside with water, hence reddish color.
You guys are all correct. Water oozes out because of condensation. according to the laws of physics. That is not a mojiza. The mojiza is that this happens at the exact time when Syedna is there. Is that a coincidence. Ok it may be for once. But what about Syedna announcing first that he wishes that water is also seen in a zari when water has not been seen before. Goes there the next day and there the water it. Explain this by high school physics.
The water does not condense, when large no. of people are not there, because there is insufficient respiration. Things change when people are there in large numbers. More people means, more respiration, which leads to saturation. Simple things linke this should be obvious to school children, But I suppose it too much of physics for you.

To your answer, why it does not happen everytime, the simple answer is that this condensation happens only on days which are already humid. Show me one such mojiza of condensation in a dry and arid place.

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Here is another bullshit claim from H****zaada Malik-e-Lashkar! :twisted:

The funny thing is whenever this idiot visits Galiyakot or Hasanfir, water always oozes out of walls :mrgreen:

Shahzada Malek ul Ashter bs Shuajuddin Saheb in Denmal for Syedi Hasanfeer Shahid Urs mubarak
Guzishta raat ma SYEDI HASANPEER SHAHID qs na urs mubarak ni raat ma as-sayedul ajal SHAHZADA MALEKUL ASHTAR BHAISAHEB SHUJAUDDIN SAHEB dama majdohu , ye ajab shaan si waaz mubarak farmavi, IMAM HUSAIN as ni shahadat parhi ane AQA MOULA tus ni umr darazgi ni niyat per matam karayo, te baad ghaseel ane sandal vaaste qubba mubaraka ma padhara, ane pur josh matam karayo ane HASANFEER SHAHID MOULA qa no mojezo em zahir thayo ke qubba mubaraka ni DARO DIVAAR MA SI PAANI ZAHIR THAYU, ANE FAJAR LAG PAANI QUBBA MUBARAKA MA NAZAR AAYU.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:20 pm

If a stone idol like ganpati can ooze milk then what to say for the expensive marble laden tombs.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:37 am

SAJJAD wrote:Here is another bullshit claim from H****zaada Malik-e-Lashkar! :twisted:

The funny thing is whenever this idiot visits Galiyakot or Hasanfir, water always oozes out of walls :mrgreen:

Shahzada Malek ul Ashter bs Shuajuddin Saheb in Denmal for Syedi Hasanfeer Shahid Urs mubarak
Guzishta raat ma SYEDI HASANPEER SHAHID qs na urs mubarak ni raat ma as-sayedul ajal SHAHZADA MALEKUL ASHTAR BHAISAHEB SHUJAUDDIN SAHEB dama majdohu , ye ajab shaan si waaz mubarak farmavi, IMAM HUSAIN as ni shahadat parhi ane AQA MOULA tus ni umr darazgi ni niyat per matam karayo, te baad ghaseel ane sandal vaaste qubba mubaraka ma padhara, ane pur josh matam karayo ane HASANFEER SHAHID MOULA qa no mojezo em zahir thayo ke qubba mubaraka ni DARO DIVAAR MA SI PAANI ZAHIR THAYU, ANE FAJAR LAG PAANI QUBBA MUBARAKA MA NAZAR AAYU.
next time milk shud ooze out :mrgreen:

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:24 am

incrediblebhai yeh mirecal birecal kuchh bhi nahi kuchh logo ki andar se hamesha aisi ichchha rehti he ki aisa kuchh ho so wo jaha mauka mile waha mirecal dekh lete he. Kya khuda isshwar ,dev, deviya, pir oliya itne kum-ukkal ho sakte he ki bina kisi prayojan aise chamtkaar dikhade ki jinki koi upayogita bhi nahi he, paani, blood dikhane ki kya koi upayogita he ki unse kisika bhala ho? Yeh sab chamtkaar jab tak unka scientific reason pata nahi he is liye he, jab scientific reason samne aa gaya to chamtkaar waha khatm ho jata he. Yeh chamtkaar ki mayajaal hamare me se hi kuchh logo ki create ki huyee hai jo bahut andar achetan me aisi apeksha aisi ichchha rakhte hi ki aisa kuchh ho so ve jaha mauka mile object ka scientific reason samaj ne ki bajay turant ye chamatkaar he aisa maan lete he ki aisa kuchh ho. Yeh un kuchh logo ki antar ki apeksha- aakanksha he.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:10 am

master.b00t wrote:incrediblebhai yeh mirecal birecal kuchh bhi nahi kuchh logo ki andar se hamesha aisi ichchha rehti he ki aisa kuchh ho so wo jaha mauka mile waha mirecal dekh lete he. Kya khuda isshwar ,dev, deviya, pir oliya itne kum-ukkal ho sakte he ki bina kisi prayojan aise chamtkaar dikhade ki jinki koi upayogita bhi nahi he, paani, blood dikhane ki kya koi upayogita he ki unse kisika bhala ho? Yeh sab chamtkaar jab tak unka scientific reason pata nahi he is liye he, jab scientific reason samne aa gaya to chamtkaar waha khatm ho jata he. Yeh chamtkaar ki mayajaal hamare me se hi kuchh logo ki create ki huyee hai jo bahut andar achetan me aisi apeksha aisi ichchha rakhte hi ki aisa kuchh ho so ve jaha mauka mile object ka scientific reason samaj ne ki bajay turant ye chamatkaar he aisa maan lete he ki aisa kuchh ho. Yeh un kuchh logo ki antar ki apeksha- aakanksha he.
Look what happens to people when their master given them the boot

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:24 am

Jadugar apane show me haath se khub paisa nikalta he lekin uska guzara ticket ke asali paiso se hota hai. Paani dikha kar, logo ko bharmakar units, wajebaat , zakaat , sabil ki apeksha rehti he kyon ki paise aur paani me bahoot fark he.Paani dikha kar, jadu dikha kar asali cheez leni he.Paisa jo lena he. Tathakathit yaane sirf kehne ke sabhi dharm vyapaar ke akhade ban gaye hai syedna paise ke pyasi, shehzadas paise ke pyasi , bhai sahebo paise ke pyasi, amil sabhi paise ke pyasi aur mulla saab bhi paise ke pyasi. E saifuddin na jaani, ghanu loooooto ghanu looooooto....!!

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:20 pm

Yet another bs claim from Malik-e-Lashkar!

SHAHZADA MALIKUL-ASHTER BHAI SAHEB SHUJAUDDIN SAHEB MAZAR-E-FAKHRI GALIYAKOT SYEDI FAKHRUDDIN SHAHEED NA URS NA MIQAAT PAR PADHARA HATA.

AAP SHAHZADA SAHEB YE IMAM HUSAIN AS NO GHANO MATAM KARAYO.

MAULANA MOHAMMED BURHANUDDIN SAHEB TUS NI WAAZ BHI RELAY HATI. AA TAMAM BARAKAAT NA SABAB SYEDI FAKHRUDDIN SHAHEED NA "QUBBA " NI DIWAR PAR SE PANI NA QATARAT ANE KHOON NA TIPA BHI NIKLA.

URS MUBARAK PAR TAMAM MAZAR-E-FAKHRI MA ROSHNI KARWAMA AAVE HATI.

SHAHZADA MALIKUL-ASHTER BHAI SAHEB SHUJAUDDIN SAHEB MAZAR-E-FAKHRI TAHERABAD SYEDI FAKHRUDDIN SHAHEED NA URS NA MIQAAT PAR PADHARA HATA.

AAP SHAHZADA SAHEB YE IMAM HUSAIN AS NO GHANO MATAM KARAYO.

MAULANA MOHAMMED BURHANUDDIN SAHEB TUS NI WAAZ BHI RELAY HATI. AA TAMAM BARAKAAT NA SABAB SYEDI FAKHRUDDIN SHAHEED NA "QUBBA " NI DIWAR PAR SE PANI NA QATARAT ANE KHOON NA TIPA BHI NIKLA.

URS MUBARAK PAR TAMAM MAZAR-E-FAKHRI MA ROSHNI KARWAMA AAVE HATI.

Source: http://www.malumaat.com

leila

Unread post by leila » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:38 am

I think this guy is trying too hard to show people he is the next dai mutlaq....where ever he goes water and blood follows him amazing :shock:

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:20 am

Why always water is coming out and not tears!!!

If the stone is crying then the stone has life, You can worship a man then why not stone worshiping !!! :o