who replies to our mail(arzi's)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
like_minded

Re: who replies to our mail(arzi's)

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:43 am

musti952 wrote:salaam
in my town recently my friend become father he apply the arzi of name of new born child in maula he get 2 girl name alifiya and zainab in 9th month and amazing thing was his wife dilivered 2 babies(girl) so pls tell me ur(reformist) opinion on this
i agree now corruption is too much in our comunity some of bhaisaab and mulla make money on the name of maula but your view on maula is wrong this is the 21st century(chamatkar ko namaskar) every body educated but millions of followers are aqa maula and reformist r only few person in udaipur also too many peoples come in mainstreamagain

In the initial stages of pregnancy, the doctor knows if there are twins through sonography and this information is revealed to the concerned party. There is no way your friend wouldn't have known that he's going to father twins. So, this is yet another blatant lie!!!!

aftabm

Unread post by aftabm » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:16 pm

musti952 wrote:your view on maula is wrong this is the 21st century(chamatkar ko namaskar) every body educated but millions of followers are aqa maula and reformist r only few person in udaipur also too many peoples come in mainstreamagain[/b][/color]
Dear Sir,

There are four reformist jamaat apart from udaipur that i know of-

1. Bombay
2. Aurangabad
3. UK
4. Canada

Besides, please tell us your source for "too many peoples come in mainstream again"

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:36 am

aftabm wrote:
musti952 wrote:your view on maula is wrong this is the 21st century(chamatkar ko namaskar) every body educated but millions of followers are aqa maula and reformist r only few person in udaipur also too many peoples come in mainstreamagain[/b][/color]
Dear Sir,

There are four reformist jamaat apart from udaipur that i know of-

1. Bombay
2. Aurangabad
3. UK
4. Canada

Besides, please tell us your source for "too many peoples come in mainstream again"
Please add two more:

1. Malegaon
2. Hydrabad

Thanks

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:48 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
musti952 wrote:his name is aliasgar town is in madhyapradesh india name of the town is sewani
where are the other details, both parents names, tel no, address, and name of hospital and the birth dates?
masti, i am still waiting for all the other details, incl. scanned copy of the reply from syedna.

if you fail to provide the details, we will conclude that you are a liar, an agent of the evil kothar and that the miracle mentioned by you is as false as your faith.

mumin

Unread post by mumin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:00 pm

reformist brothers are ever present in Florida, georgia, Chicago, California, New jersey and Philadelphia where there is a community center and are in the process of building a retirement community with a qabrastan. They do not need any involvment of the zadas.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:33 am

according to some top secret documents recently posted by wikileaks on its site, nowadays kothar has enlisted hundreds of poor scribes who used to sit outside the courts with old typewriters and would type yr legal letters, and who now have no livelihood as computers have replaced these rickety machines and their equally ancient operators.

all these antiquated poor fellows are now working in the dungeons under saifee mahal at 50 rs per hour and churning out standard replies with hackneyed phrases and cliches thrown in. the sophisticated computers at saifee palace have high tech software with automatic translation into dawat ni zabaan for abdes.

this throws entirely new light, er... darkness, on all arzi's being answered.

Zahra

Unread post by Zahra » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Hey Al Zulfiqar..are u still a member?
i need ur help..plz reply u there..
thanx..

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Zahra wrote:Hey Al Zulfiqar..are u still a member?
i need ur help..plz reply u there..
thanx..
zahra,

please send me a pm and let me know how i can help.

Zahra

Unread post by Zahra » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:54 pm

...i have sent u a PM..n given u my yahoo id..plz i need ur help badly...

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:26 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
i am absolutely sure. i had met him in mumbai recently. normally he would not disclose such a secret contract, but his niece is my sister's classmate and she blurted this fact out.

please circulate this news as widely as possible amongst all your friends, acquaintances and other fellow bohris. this whole business of arzi is a sham and con game designed to pull a fast one on unsuspecting and naive bohras, who will even kiss the stinking chappals of zaadas..
AZ,
I will circulate the news as you told amongest all my friends..but first let us verify the authenticity of your information.
Can you Please provide with the details below :
1.) Full Name, Adress, telephone number, school/college & standard of your sister.
2.) Full Name of his niece.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:01 pm

stranger wrote:
AZ,
I will circulate the news as you told amongest all my friends..
stranger,

1. your services are not required, as your background is suspect.
2. bejan daruwala is fully accessible and available by phone, email and personal visits. just google his name and send him your query to verify.
3. as for the other details, i can send them to you by courier along with dozens of photos of the workers in the dungeons of saifee mahal. please send me your full postal address and contact details.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:03 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:[
stranger,

2. bejan daruwala is fully accessible and available by phone, email and personal visits. just google his name and send him your query to verify.
3. as for the other details, i can send them to you by courier along with dozens of photos of the workers in the dungeons of saifee mahal. please send me your full postal address and contact details.
AZ,
1. Forget ab my background..Your claim is under suspicion as of now. :mrgreen:
2. No need to bother yourself with postal expenses, you can post the photos and all the proofs here only. :)
3. Also,i am waiting for the details, which i have asked in the last post, to verify the story written in ur post.

if you fail to provide the details, we will conclude that you are a liar, a paid agent of the progressives and that the claim mentioned by you is totaly false.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:00 am

It has already been proved many times Az is nothin but a joker on this site who has nothin better to do in life rather than defend his dad ,,the admin...who in turn reciprocates by never deleting his useles and abusive posts.............................

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:42 pm

through the grapevine of the workers employed by bejan daruwala and working in the dungeons of saifee mahal, it is reliably learnt that when obedient and faithful abdes send in arzi's, the next round of male and female names for abde babies which will be sent out are planned to be:

mussarat, moza, umme hani and husseina -- for little amtes

hamza, hani, hosni and myassar -- for little abdes.

take your pick.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:54 am

stranger wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:[
stranger,

AZ,
1. Forget ab my background..Your claim is under suspicion as of now. :mrgreen:
2. No need to bother yourself with postal expenses, you can post the photos and all the proofs here only. :)
3. Also,i am waiting for the details, which i have asked in the last post, to verify the story written in ur post.

if you fail to provide the details, we will conclude that you are a liar, a paid agent of the progressives and that the claim mentioned by you is totaly false.
Bro AZ,
any update on above ? 8)

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:21 am

Bohras have Arji system down pat. They have hired scribes to do that. b\g Khanis should learn from this.

Look kind of problem they have despite bribing Mukhi

Bloglaw

http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... 4&start=15

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:07 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"this is totally disheartning. I sent the letter to mowla's secretary. around 5 emails sent since beginnning of janurary and not once did i get a reply back. it looks like leaders have stopped communications from all angles. Because atleast hear in the US no one in the jamat is being allowed to send letters to mowla"

If you have still not heard I would suggest you start again. Address your letter to Hazar Imam, seal it, and give it your Local Mukhi Saheb, with a token mehmani. At the same time write a letter to the President of the council, informing him/her that you have previously written and giving the name of the individual/s and what precisely was said to you when you approached him/them. Also inform Him/her that you have handed a letter to Mukhi Saheb with a mehmani. In the letter also request that you would like confirmation that your letter and Mehmani has been forwarded to Hazar Imam.

For your information, the process is that the letter would be handed to the President and he/she would forwarded to Hazar Imam, and confirm to you that he has forwarded the letter to Hazar Imam. This is what Imam has directed and is a part of our constitution.

I hope that the above is of help to you. Please be patient and follow up with respect which I am sure you will do

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:28 am

stranger wrote:
Bro AZ, any update on above ? 8)
to receive updates, you have to send an arzi into hazrate aliyah imamiyah qudsaniya requesting the neccessary information.

dont you know the abde systems??! :roll:

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:37 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:It has already been proved many times Az is nothin but a joker on this site who has nothin better to do in life rather than defend his dad ,,the admin...who in turn reciprocates by never deleting his useles and abusive posts.............................
guy_sam2005,
His Silence on the topic after making big claim of having proof..letting me strongly believe on your words . :D

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote: to receive updates, you have to send an arzi into hazrate aliyah imamiyah qudsaniya requesting the neccessary information.
By just throwing sarcastic comments :P..You can not deny the fact that bogus claims ke saath-saath tumhari bhi hawaa nikal gayi hai. :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:51 pm

stranger wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: to receive updates, you have to send an arzi into hazrate aliyah imamiyah qudsaniya requesting the neccessary information.
By just throwing sarcastic comments :P..You can not deny the fact that bogus claims ke saath-saath tumhari bhi hawaa nikal gayi hai. :mrgreen:
stranger,

you can air yor concerns and make all these statements in your arzi requesting the necceessary updates and info. syedna will definitely listen to all your complaints about me or any other reformist, and send you a tawiz to protect you from my whiplashes. but keep in mind that your arzi will be answered by bejan daruwala's staff.