syedna knows about it!!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
incredible

syedna knows about it!!!

Unread post by incredible » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:10 am

BIsmillah al rahman al rahim....

this muharram i remember how syedna made dua for all the poor momeenin who cant even gets daily meals and finds it difficult to live life in misreble situation...it means syedna is aware of people in community who are so poor,so now question is what is done for them? did he ever thought to cut expenses of his royal family so that this money can be handed over to needy one...did he made a panel of people who can go city to city and survey how many people are living under poverty line? so what concrete steps he has taken being a dai to remove poverty from community?

Aarif

Re: syedna knows about it!!!

Unread post by Aarif » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:24 pm

incredible wrote: this muharram i remember how syedna made dua for all the poor momeenin who cant even gets daily meals and finds it difficult to live life in misreble situation...it means syedna is aware of people in community who are so poor
Obviously he is aware of everything. After all he is the all knowing one and a only true representative of Allah on earth. I am surprised that it took you a dose of his bayaan to figure out this well known fact.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:44 pm

why should what the syedna is doing be told to you . a self appointed dushman of dawat e hadiyah ,,who are you to ask this questions and your arrogance is out of this world,,what syedna does or does not is non of your bussiness,,,

and what where you doing in ashara vaez of syedna this is hypocracy of highest order . why dont you just read english quran and be happy. for a person of no connections you seem to have a lot of them ,sometimes you are in vaez ,sometimes in amils office

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:55 pm

aziz wrote:why should what the syedna is doing be told to you . a self appointed dushman of dawat e hadiyah ,,who are you to ask this questions and your arrogance is out of this world,,what syedna does or does not is non of your bussiness,,,

and what where you doing in ashara vaez of syedna this is hypocracy of highest order . why dont you just read english quran and be happy. for a person of no connections you seem to have a lot of them ,sometimes you are in vaez ,sometimes in amils office

well my friend if some body is paid member of this organization,by all means one shud have rights to know whats going on in organization.simple fact doesnt takes much time to understand this with normal IQ.

infact every person in community with decent willingness to progress shud have this question in mind.dont u feel for your brothers who are really in need and who thinks syedna is second god for them but getting no helping hand fromhis side.

and yes i am very happy with my english Quraan....may be this was the last muharram i attended bohri waez...no intention to attend further.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:32 pm

please quote where syedna tus has ever claimed he is allah,or god as in your english quran

no dawoodi bohra in his right mind calls syedna tus god or allah,syedna himself refers to himself as mamluko ale mohamed ,,,so where is the god thing coming from,,we ask him to pray for us and do dua for us as he laways does for all dawoodi bohras who follow him

as for you you can join any other sect with your english quran and nobody will miss you,nobody will even care as you are beyond hope as a dawoodi bohra,totally uncredible and a hypocrate,and a munnafiq

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:43 pm

why do you start your posts with bismilah surely english translation should do for,why the hypocracy some places arabic is okay but in the quran big no,because according to you allah and rasullah sa 1400 yrs ago did not know what they were doing

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:35 am

hotsaif wrote:hahHAHA HILARIOUS AZIZZBHAI GREAT COMMENT
THIS INCREDIBLE FOOL IS NOT EVEN A BHORI...TRYING HIS MAXIMUM TO POISON PPL HERe WITHOUT ANY RESULTS AND THE IDEOT IS MAKIN A FOOL OF HIMSELF BY SUMTIMES MENTIONING ABT COLOUR OFSAFAI CHITTI WHICH DOES NOT EVEN EXIST ANYMORE HAHAHA and sumtimes abt english translation like a proper catholic and not to forget most of the time cursing daai and imam which itself will burn him to hell. and human worshipping nonsense he never forgets....he never attended madrasa so he wudnt know what mamluke aale mohammed means nor will the fool know what has in store for him!!!
this ...... is a special employee of asghar ali engineer and shaming him too with his stuupid senseless comments!!!!
hillarious poisoned bafoon this guy is!!!
this site cud get better if ppl like him r chucked out by admin! then we can explain and argue wit sum people who r misguided here!

:roll: you dont know me dont you?

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:15 am

we know you from your posts as a big hypocrate who has connections to amils and goes to their offices but hates them ,hates dawate haadiyah,somebody who has no credibilty to speak for himself always comments on things he has heard from someone else ,goes to listen vaez eats bohra food and then abuses the host..
somebody who things allah and rasullah sa did not know what they were doing 1400 yrs ago when quran majid was brought to rasullah sa by angels in arabic so he reads the english version,which was brought by yusufali or pickthall or someone else about 30/ 40 yrs ago by whom allah knows..

from your posts you sound like a frustrated housewife who likes to gossip a lot and spread rumours ,all from what you have heard

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:27 am

aziz wrote:we know you from your posts as a big hypocrate who has connections to amils and goes to their offices but hates them ,hates dawate haadiyah,somebody who has no credibilty to speak for himself always comments on things he has heard from someone else ,goes to listen vaez eats bohra food and then abuses the host..
somebody who things allah and rasullah sa did not know what they were doing 1400 yrs ago when quran majid was brought to rasullah sa by angels in arabic so he reads the english version,which was brought by yusufali or pickthall or someone else about 30/ 40 yrs ago by whom allah knows..

from your posts you sound like a frustrated housewife who likes to gossip a lot and spread rumours ,all from what you have heard
mamluk :mrgreen:

hahaha seems its getting tuff for you day by day to retain ur faith in ur fake self claimed jannah owners.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:56 am

aziz wrote:please quote where syedna tus has ever claimed he is allah,or god as in your english quran

no dawoodi bohra in his right mind calls syedna tus god or allah,syedna himself refers to himself as mamluko ale mohamed ,,,so where is the god thing coming from,,we ask him to pray for us and do dua for us as he laways does for all dawoodi bohras who follow him

as for you you can join any other sect with your english quran and nobody will miss you,nobody will even care as you are beyond hope as a dawoodi bohra,totally uncredible and a hypocrate,and a munnafiq
Syedna and his thugs are very clever, he does not officially call himself God, but very cleverly manipulates and creates an illusion that makes his blind-followers believe that he is one.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:10 am

Aziz
so he reads the english version,
Please do not mis-represent. IT IS NOT ENGLISH VERSION BUT ENGLISH TRANSLATION
Quran has only ONE version which is Arabic and everyone around the world and beyond recites in Arabic, they only read translation in different languages.
Let me ask you when they discuss Quran in SABAK which language they discuss ARABIC or Dawat-e-Lissan and why not use ARABIC that is how Rasullah received the message as per your logic.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:20 pm

how many versions of the translations are there,it would be a translation if only one type existed but there are more then six all different translations out there and i do not know which version he has,,

as for discussing the quran in sabak or vaez or bayan its not the same as reciting it plus you can discuss it with an aalim in any language but not recite it in any language but arabic,,,

and some of the arabic sentences in the quran if taken literally have no meaning so the translation is useless

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Aziz
Do you know the difference between VERSIONS and TRANSLATIONS?
Quran has only ONE version..no ifs and buts and by the way how many VERSIONS of Imam Hussain's Shadaat are there because every time you hear a differnent Aamil you get a different version of Manzar-e-Karbala. So I am sure when you ask different Aalims of interpretation of Quran you will get differnet opinions and yes among DBs remember that is why they kicked out 5 Aalims from Jamiya because they differed on their opinion from KOTHARIS on many aspects of Dawaat.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:16 pm

and some of the arabic sentences in the quran if taken literally have no meaning so the translation is useless
aziz,

Can you provide some examples of these sentences in the quran?

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:38 pm

omabharti wrote:because they differed on their opinion from KOTHARIS on many aspects of Dawaat.
Oma Bhai,

can you please elaborate on what were the differences ??

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Br. Aqs
How do you think the division in Dawat came from, from Sulemani to Alavi to Dawoodi, these are all different interpretation as well succession which caused the division in the Dawat.........And what was the reason the Aalims were kicked out of Jamiya one of them happend to be Late Syedna's mentor?

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:30 am

omabharti wrote:Br. Aqs
How do you think the division in Dawat came from, from Sulemani to Alavi to Dawoodi, these are all different interpretation as well succession which caused the division in the Dawat.........And what was the reason the Aalims were kicked out of Jamiya one of them happend to be Late Syedna's mentor?
Br. Oma,

all the divisions in past were due to succession issues and i dont think interpretation of any thing lead to it.

I'll still want to know the precise reason from your side why were they kicked out.

and one more thing which Progs brag about is that Ahmed Raaj was the teacher or Mentor of Syedna(tus) then its not the case as every dai is prepared from birth by the previous dai so Syedna Taher Saifuddin (aq) mentored Syedna Mohammed BUrhanuddin(tus), it might be that few teachers teach at different stage but every thing goes under the mentor ship of previous Dai, and i really dont agree to Ahmed Raaj being the teacher of Syedna as Ahmed Raaj was born in 1914 and was just a year old to Syedna(tus), so instead of Ahmed Raaj being the teacher in all probability it looks like other way round

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:53 am

the first ayat of the quran ,what does alif lam meem mean ,there are very many others

Regal

Unread post by Regal » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:59 am

the first ayat of the quran ,what does alif lam meem mean ,there are very many others
dunno what you learnt in diniyat but the first ayat of Quraan is not alif laam meem.

can we get back on topic which was started by incredible and not argue abt the english translation of Quraan which you ppl like to do so much.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:35 am

It is not matter that moula TUS knows everything.. but deffinetely he knows more than anyone else in this world by guidence o Imamuzzaman

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:41 am

Gulf wrote:It is not matter that moula TUS knows everything.. but deffinetely he knows more than anyone else in this world by guidence o Imamuzzaman
Very true! He has mastered the art of fooling his own people, promising a place in heaven which is non-existent!! Now tell me... who can beat that?? Moula surely deserves an oscar! Nobody can beat him at conning!!

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:09 am

then why do you want to be a part of such a community ,leave us with our non existent heaven and moula ..find somebody who will not con you as you claim and who will give you all the rights and answers that require,

but no no you want to criticise and be a part also .at least you do not be fooled like us abdes ,leave with all like minded progs with you

aftabm

Unread post by aftabm » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:06 pm

hotsaif wrote:hahHAHA HILARIOUS AZIZZBHAI GREAT COMMENT
this site cud get better if ppl like him r chucked out by admin! then we can explain and argue wit sum people who r misguided here!
Br. HotSaif,

I'm thoroughly and completely misguided, as i m from udaipur, i dont keep a beard, i dont wear noorani quomi libas ( i do not have one), My wife does not wear rida(she doesnt have one and i m happy she has not asked for it), I work in delhi yet havent been to Markaz, despite of few not-very-subtle invitation from a kind neighbour, I dont have a syedana's 10 x 10 picture adorning my walls, I was working on Ashura and not attending majlis/waez, I'm Allegedely a basta** (As my parents marriage was against Sydena's blessings), So would be my kids( my marriage was also not solemnized by Syedana approved priest/mullasaheb) and Finally i also do not have money left (after 10th of every month)

Could you please enlighten me with your valuable guidance.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:43 am

Regal wrote:
dunno what you learnt in diniyat but the first ayat of Quraan is not alif laam meem.

can we get back on topic which was started by incredible and not argue abt the english translation of Quraan which you ppl like to do so much.
When in doubt run :mrgreen: Why dont any of you learned proggies answer this. What does Alif laam meem mean.
All the time you accuse our Taqiyat for being a ruse for not knowing. Why dont any one of you come up with a(sane and logical) answer. Its a challenge.
P.S. Please don't ask us back, we cant discuss here...

Regal

Unread post by Regal » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:23 am

i am not a prog and i dont claim to have hidden knowledge. God knows best and he gives his knowledge to whomever he pleases. I failed your challenge.

I take it from your arrogant manner that you claim to be privy to this hidden ilm? good for you.

there will be many verses in the Quran which have more than one interpretation. but instead of interpreting and commenting on them, the diniyat teachers just give translations w/o any reference of ayat and surah number. so there is no accountability. laws can be made and unmade because "its in the quraan". I never saw any written translation of the quraan in lissan -e - dawat. so how do the diniyat/sabak teachers teach the quraan then? from memory? imagination? do they even teach whats written in the quraan? i dont know if any of you so called masters of ismaily history even know the beauty of surah rahman? or of surah fatiha for that matter.

On my last visit to my country, my younger cousins aged 14 and 12 picked up the same argument, centered on my beard (the lack of it). they kept saying "mola ka farmaan hai" "ab tou farz ban gaya hai" when i asked how is it now obligatory they said it is in the quran. LOL. "i dont know where but it says that in the quraan"

This is how they are brainwashing the kids. i guess the 51 dais before missed that ayat in the quran which makes an unshaven beard obligatory and our mola has found it.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:36 pm

profastian,

Can you please give us the shia meaning of the "Alif Laam Meem"? Some sunni taweeler I met in Nagpada, told me that Alif refers to Hazrat Abu Bakr since he was the first khalifa, Laam refers to Hazrat Umar since he was the second khalifa and Meem refers to Hazrat Uthman since he was the third khalifa.

These three ayahs are in the beginning of the second surah of the Quran which represents the beginning of the second phase of Islam, which is khilafat. The first phase was the 23 years of revelation which is represented by the first surah which is the surah fateha.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Some sunni taweeler I met in Nagpada,
You must be in front of mirror at that time, br anajmi!!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:45 pm

Bro,

You cannot reveal the hidden meanings just like that. This mirror was no ordinary mirror. It is the same mirror that was used by Disney to make millions of dollars.

Regal

Unread post by Regal » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:50 pm

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:23 pm

shias have been led to believe that the wahabbis oppose taawil at all cost but the posts of anajmi and regal prove otherwise,even if they represent the usurpers its still taawil maybe allah is saying laanat on them in this form