dubai jamaat bness

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
alik

dubai jamaat bness

Unread post by alik » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:12 pm

intresting mail recievd frm dxb jamaat

Salaam-e-Jameel

Beginning 1st Jan, 2011 Anjuman-e-Najmi jamaat committee, with the Raza Mubarak of Huzurala TUS, will introduce lagat for seeking raza on various occasions. The lagat will be as mentioned below:

Rasm
Chatti - AED 50
Aqiqa - AED 110
Misaq - AED 110
Nikah - AED 250
Salawat / Fateha / Khushi Jaman (upto 100 thaals) - AED 110
Salawat / Fateha / Khushi Jaman (above 100 thaals) - AED 250

The above Lagat amount will be payable before seeking Raza Chitti and will be applied in all cases whether the programme is at home, private halls or at any of the Jamat venues. Lagat for using the Jamat facilities will be payable separately as per the prevailing tariff.

In future, Raza will not be given on phone.

Wassalam
Anjuman-e-Najmi
Dubai

intresting part..one word hightlighted in bold and different colour and no prize for guessing that! its HUZURALA TUS...
Well in bollywood sex and srk hii bikta hai
bohri log mein sirf brand maula hiii bhiktaa hai
and why the hell will u take persmission to call ppl home by paying money to jamaat.......

blackstallion

Re: dubai jamaat bness

Unread post by blackstallion » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:11 am

alik wrote:intresting mail recievd frm dxb jamaat

Salaam-e-Jameel

Beginning 1st Jan, 2011 Anjuman-e-Najmi jamaat committee, with the Raza Mubarak of Huzurala TUS, will introduce lagat for seeking raza on various occasions. The lagat will be as mentioned below:

Rasm
Chatti - AED 50
Aqiqa - AED 110
Misaq - AED 110
Nikah - AED 250
Salawat / Fateha / Khushi Jaman (upto 100 thaals) - AED 110
Salawat / Fateha / Khushi Jaman (above 100 thaals) - AED 250

The above Lagat amount will be payable before seeking Raza Chitti and will be applied in all cases whether the programme is at home, private halls or at any of the Jamat venues. Lagat for using the Jamat facilities will be payable separately as per the prevailing tariff.

In future, Raza will not be given on phone.

Wassalam
Anjuman-e-Najmi
Dubai

intresting part..one word hightlighted in bold and different colour and no prize for guessing that! its HUZURALA TUS...
Well in bollywood sex and srk hii bikta hai
bohri log mein sirf brand maula hiii bhiktaa hai
and why the hell will u take persmission to call ppl home by paying money to jamaat.......
Isn't it like a Restaurant Menu Card
Aa La Kaatte ooops sorry A La Carte

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:49 pm

blackstallion wrote:Isn't it like a Restaurant Menu Card

Aa La Kaatte ooops sorry A La Carte
These are the damages to be incurred for retaining membership of a CLUB called "Dawoodi Bohra Club"

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:30 pm

I have heard rumours that in the wake of the Bahrain protests and, the political unrest elsewhere in the middle east, it is becoming difficult for shias and bohras in the UAE. Nothing is being declared openly, but in the form of visa rejections and stuff like that. They are specifically accusing DB's of money laundering.

I have also heard that Dubai aamil's computer has been seized by awqaf authorities for investigation. Apparently there was 30m AED in his account and they are questioning that why does a so called muttawwa have so much money.

Can anybody verify these (prolly AZ, he seems to have contacts virtually everywhere) or are they just plain malignant rumours??

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:03 am

Br. DMY,

Even I have heard is that the authorities are coming down heavily on shias & bohras .

As I have heard, the Bohra masjid now has to seek permission from relevant authorities in Dubai to have any of their majlis or functions. In Sharjah, the news is that the authorities have put a time restriction of 10.30 pm for all majlis or functions, before it use to extend well until mid-night.

These maybe rumours, can someone from the region confirm.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Few members on this forum from other side are from Dubai and hopefully they would not shy away from answering this inquiry.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Send a copy to the authorities.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:59 am

awqaf has not confessed the laptop of Kina bs its just a rumor but other part is true that their is restriction now on our majlises in Dubai, nothing is out in open but all jamans and majlises in the night are cancelled except the ones for which prior permission is taken.

their is no restriction on visas or of any other type.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:30 am

Br. Aqs
Can you elaborate on the nature of restrictions and what is the reason behind these restrictions. We all knew that Kothar enjoyed the best relationship with Dubai's ruling leadership among all Muslim countries. Do you or anyone knows about Yemen and Bahrain as reports are coming out that Saudi Armed Forces which has joined Bahrani Forces are destroying Shia Mosques and places of worship

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:40 am

Br Oma

I am not sure of the current status of relationship in Dubai with the ruling family. But I am aware that some extra land granted during the Ashara in Dubai was taken back by the government some time ago.

As far as Bahrain, I have relatives there and they have confirmed that everybody is advised against visiting the grave of Sasa bin Suhan anymore.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:55 am

Salaam.

who is sasa bin suhan? and why did UAE gov took back the land?

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:48 am

Bro Labbaik

Who is Sasa bin Sohan?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sa'sa'a_bin_Sohan

On why the land was taken back?

Well again as usual nothing official by the jamaat but rumours says that the jamaat planned to build residential and commercial properties and that was not the intention of ruling family behind granting the land. Maybe Br Aqs could provide more info on this.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:52 am

thankyou for the info.

But i dont think gov would take back the land which is once gifted even islamically it is wrong.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:54 am

so Sasa was Ali's companion why jamaat is asking to stop visitng his grave?

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:06 am

Cuz saudi troops are stationed in bahrain and taking a hit at shias.probably to avoid complications with them.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:26 am

omabharti wrote:Br. Aqs
Can you elaborate on the nature of restrictions and what is the reason behind these restrictions. We all knew that Kothar enjoyed the best relationship with Dubai's ruling leadership among all Muslim countries. Do you or anyone knows about Yemen and Bahrain as reports are coming out that Saudi Armed Forces which has joined Bahrani Forces are destroying Shia Mosques and places of worship
Br. Oma,

Nothing is officially declared, both Jamaat and govt are mum.

general consensus is that they have asked people not to congregate beyond 10.30 PM. and if they want to they need to take prior permission. Their is absolutely no problem with majlises or Jamans, every thing is scheduled in such a way that the timeline is not breached, and for few big Miqaats permission is taken where their is a possibility of it getting late beyond 10.30 PM.

and yes in Behrain Saudi forces have destroyed few Imambadas and places where Shias used to congregate and even few Masjids belonging to shias have been desecrated. Yemen is too volatile at the moment and all travels to Yemen by Bohras has been stopped even transit visas are stopped which people from Dubai used to go for Ziyarat while traveling to India.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:38 am

DMY wrote: On why the land was taken back?
Well again as usual nothing official by the jamaat but rumours says that the jamaat planned to build residential and commercial properties and that was not the intention of ruling family behind granting the land. Maybe Br Aqs could provide more info on this.
Br. DMY,

Yes a land was gifted by Dubai govt to Moula(tus) but we didnt use it for a very long time, and in those days Dubai was on steroids so any place vacant for some time was a eye sore for govt. so they asked Jamaat if they are willing to trade the place for some other plot and Jamaat agreed. I dont think they had any issue with commercialization of the property as the property being developed was only for Bohras but due to recession jamat shelved the whole project.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Bro aqs,

I have many relatives in dubai and some of them told me that the subject property was given to ramakdawalas for development but that they failed to adhere to the prescribed time limits as per dubai govt for which the land was taken back. It seems that the entire project was to be developed by ramakdawalas and some proceeds were to be ploughed back to some top bhaisaab. Perhaps you can shed some more light on the issue.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:49 am

Br. GM,

What you are saying is very much possible, i dont have any inside information on this.

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Salaams

Kinana (dubai amil ) and Qusay ( sharjah) amil have been sent to other places in ramadan and gossips are that lot of golmaal was done in wajebat collection last year and they have purchased posh flats at prime areas in mumbai hence they were transferred . Also the new replacements have increased the sabil and wajebaats of residents by 20 to 50% . The mumineens are strictly instructed not to take the wajebaat forms outside the office and after they pay the wajebat the form is taken back and a plain receipt without any details is given and they call HAQ nee dawat ane haq naa saheb MY FOOT .

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Can Br. Aqs confirm and verify since I used to hear that Kinan BS was one of the nice person.

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:05 pm

I can't confirm the accuracy of the reason of the transfer of the 2 brothers, but yes they aren't present here for ramadan this year.

As far as the increase is concerned, yes there has been a 20% increase compared to last year. Besides that in Sharjah, the jamat is forcing people to pay the masjid extension fund before collecting wajebaat from them. Apparently if you don't pay the MEF, the forms aren't stamped and therefore wajebaat won't be collected, eventually making you a defaulter.

On the taking of forms outside, I don't think so cuz I have not paid mine and the form is very much lying in my car's glove box. Well, I have also heard many stories of Kinana BS helpfulness.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:14 pm

DMY wrote:Well, I have also heard many stories of Kinana BS helpfulness.
The above is true but then one becomes cautious when he learns that he is closely related to the master extortionist, Kher bhaisaab.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:19 am

asif786 wrote:Salaams

Kinana (dubai amil ) and Qusay ( sharjah) amil have been sent to other places in ramadan and gossips are that lot of golmaal was done in wajebat collection last year and they have purchased posh flats at prime areas in mumbai hence they were transferred . Also the new replacements have increased the sabil and wajebaats of residents by 20 to 50% . The mumineens are strictly instructed not to take the wajebaat forms outside the office and after they pay the wajebat the form is taken back and a plain receipt without any details is given and they call HAQ nee dawat ane haq naa saheb MY FOOT .
i am very much astonished that these rumors never reach me but nevertheless, Kinan BS is in Karachi and his replacement was Ibrahim BS son of Shz Qaid Johar BS and for Qusay BS replacement was Shabbir BS, Syedna(tus) younger brother.

Ibrahim BS was very much lenient in wajebaat collection even so much lenient that he was nodding to whatever amount you fill, this years norm was to have a receipt from India so that wajebaat can be collected at one place and people can be saved in their home towns from paying double(hard for people on this board to believe).

Ibrahim BS gifted each and every sabil paying person a glass set and was very much humble till he was there before he left for Kerbala for Aqa Moula's visit preparation.

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:34 am

Dont know about Dubai but Sharjah was very bad , 5 to 10 people ( depending on the rush) were sent inside the office to meet shabbir bs , the payees were made to crawl upto shabbir bs and do salaam and then shabbir bs without consideration increases your wajeebat from 20% onwards and immediately you are sent out of the office and you are not allowed to object on the increase in the wajebaat, Mumineens have been treated like dogs this year in Sharjah . hazaro saal jaalse aawa zaalimo

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:42 am

asif786 wrote:Dont know about Dubai but Sharjah was very bad , 5 to 10 people ( depending on the rush) were sent inside the office to meet shabbir bs , the payees were made to crawl upto shabbir bs and do salaam and then shabbir bs without consideration increases your wajeebat from 20% onwards and immediately you are sent out of the office and you are not allowed to object on the increase in the wajebaat, Mumineens have been treated like dogs this year in Sharjah . hazaro saal jaalse aawa zaalimo

it can be the case, did he himself increased or his diwans were doing it, because in Dubai whatever his Diwan forwarded he nodded to it

asif786

Unread post by asif786 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:02 am

it can be the case, did he himself increased or his diwans were doing it, because in Dubai whatever his Diwan forwarded he nodded to it[/quote]

Diwan wrote the last 2 yrs wajeebat payment details on the form and based on this he increase

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:20 am

Aqs
Regarding Wajebaats,why there has to be negotiations, Wajebaat specially Zakat are based on one's savings, how does Aamil know about some one's savings are and what kind of extra ordinary expenses like illness or children's tuition's were.
JUST LIKE INCOME TAX, YOU PAY A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE ON YOUR INCOME DETERMINED BY YOU OR YOUR ACCOUNTANT AND IF THEY AUDIT, YOU PAY FINE PERIOD NO PER-NEGOTIATIONS
IN OUR CASE IT WILL BE ALLAH TO DECIDE OUR PUNISHMENT AND FINES IF WE CHEATED

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:59 am

I totally agree with Bro Oma.
It should be by wish, not force.

Bro Aqs,
You are right that their will be No wazebat payment at two different place. .It is nw taken only at the place of your work. .ie. Dubai, Kuwait etc.
But, you are mistaken that it will save people frm double paying. .lol.
What they are doing is suppose you hv paid 12,000 INR at india last year. .so they are adding that amount ( apprx 1000 AED, If u r in UAE ) in ur this year waajebaat + jo increament hona hai wo to hona hi hain, rgrdlss.
So, ultimately you are paying for both the places at single location.
One thing i dont undrstand why the hell is person need to pay at both the places even if the source of income or earning body is single ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:26 am

Just Curiosity of why asking money outside of India this year if your permanent place of residence is India for people in Gulf state, I can understand asking Sabil in Gulf as that fund goes toward maintaining Markaz but Wajebaats, .....People receiving Najwas (Syenda, Mukasir,Mazoon,Mansoos and everyone on the form) are based in India what they need Dirham and Dinars for...
may be legal money laundering :roll: Would Janta Lokpal bill apply to this.