This forum is rigged.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
profastian

This forum is rigged.

Unread post by profastian » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:14 pm

The admin keeps deleting posts by Abdes. As he is a filthy hypocrite, i think there should be a panel of moderators, including adbes and proggies, who should delete posts by consensus only. What do you guys think about this idea?

SBM

Re: This forum is rigged.

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:56 pm

I think there should be a panel of moderators, including adbes

So you do agree this forum provides a free flow even for abdes or do you have ulterior motive to control this free flow of debate and being run under Kothari direction

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 pm

profastian wrote:The admin keeps deleting posts by Abdes. As he is a filthy hypocrite, i think there should be a panel of moderators, including adbes and proggies, who should delete posts by consensus only. What do you guys think about this idea?
How about passing this idea to all the kothari sites? Or why not Mr. Profastian open another forum and invite both abdes and progressives to participate?

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:33 am

omabharti wrote:
I think there should be a panel of moderators, including adbes

So you do agree this forum provides a free flow even for abdes or do you have ulterior motive to control this free flow of debate and being run under Kothari direction

profastian wrote: including both abdes and proggies

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:53 am

You must be Joking Mr. Profastian!

Objectively speaking dear profastian, why are you complaining? If you find this forum rigged, why don't you start such a forum on any site by the abdes? Even better, you can start a better forum wherever you feel like.

On second thoughts will your masters and owners of your body and soul give permission to abdes to be part of any group of moderators?

The fact is that you bunch of slaves, who don't your own body and soul, don't even have a single forum. What losers! This and now they have the temerity to come here and talk about fairness. Thanks for making my day. I can't stop laughing at your total absence of intelligence.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:35 am

Smart wrote:You must be Joking Mr. Profastian!

Objectively speaking dear profastian, why are you complaining? If you find this forum rigged, why don't you start such a forum on any site by the abdes? Even better, you can start a better forum wherever you feel like.

On second thoughts will your masters and owners of your body and soul give permission to abdes to be part of any group of moderators?

The fact is that you bunch of slaves, who don't your own body and soul, don't even have a single forum. What losers! This and now they have the temerity to come here and talk about fairness. Thanks for making my day. I can't stop laughing at your total absence of intelligence.
Please read your post again and see if it makes sense. It doesn't make any to me.
Why should we start a new forum? You are the guys who want reform not we.
You are the guys who claim that this is the only fair and free forum for bohras not we.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 am

Smart wrote:You must be Joking Mr. Profastian!
Smart,
Isn't it similar to If an ortho bohra say to you :-
Objectively speaking dear Smart, why are you complaining? If you find this bohra community rigged, why don't you start a new community run on jamat by the progressives ? Even better, you can start a better dawat and choose Da'i whoever you feel like.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:30 pm

We'll delete any post that goes out of line - be it by abdes or anyone else.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:24 am

Admin wrote:We'll delete any post that goes out of line - be it by abdes or anyone else.
And what was wrong with my post that you had deleted? And what about the numerous posts cursing the Syedna and using abusive language against him? You never deleted them. The thing is that you are a pea brained filthy hypocrite and have no ability to analyze which posts should be deleted.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:29 am

@Profastian & Stranger,
Let us get one thing clear. The fact remains that the establishment does not want any sort of discussion and you orthies are okay with that. This is the only Dawoodi Bohra forum where everybody including you orthies can post.

Firstly, if you are not happy with this forum, why not provide a better forum? I am sure you are completely incapacitated by your masters.

Secondly, what is clear from the large number of posts by abdes, it clear that most of you are not clear as to what an open forum is all about. The situation is very asymmetric. Those who call the syedna names are not all reformists. So you can't blame the admin for their lapses.

Thirdly, all those who come here as abdes, clearly have mandate (Raza) from their masters, otherwise they would not be here. So the establishment has to take responsibility for their action.

Fourthly, you and others of your ilk have posted examples of how others have called syedna names and that the admin has not deleted them. Please don't be selective. Abdes have been calling names like 'saanp' and 'ajger' and the admin has also not deleted these posts.

The fifth issue that I would like to bring to your notice is the origin of this culture of name calling and gali galoch. What is the source? The laanats, the names like ajger, saanp, ehmak etc. have originated right from the top of your establishment. Now when it comes back you come crying out!

Please tell your masters to grow up! Then they can bring you up.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:10 am

profastian wrote:
Admin wrote:We'll delete any post that goes out of line - be it by abdes or anyone else.
And what was wrong with my post that you had deleted? And what about the numerous posts cursing the Syedna and using abusive language against him? You never deleted them. The thing is that you are a pea brained filthy hypocrite and have no ability to analyze which posts should be deleted.
Admin is fair, he has also deleted/altered several of my posts/comments and warned me not to use abusive language against Sayedna

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:12 am

fearAllah wrote:
profastian wrote: And what was wrong with my post that you had deleted? And what about the numerous posts cursing the Syedna and using abusive language against him? You never deleted them. The thing is that you are a pea brained filthy hypocrite and have no ability to analyze which posts should be deleted.
Admin is fair, he has also deleted/altered several of my posts/comments and warned me not to use abusive language against Sayedna
I am not even a proggie but still Admin didnt condone my language against Sayedna

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:39 pm

You abdes - at least some of you - are such shameless ingrates. You do not believe in the freedom of expression, you don't have a say on any of your own websites, you don't have a voice at any level within your community, you're robbed blind of money and self-respect, you can't muster enough courage to question your aamil or his bullies, you call reformists all sorts of names on his forum, you call the Admin names and get away with it and you have the cheek and the gumption to say this forum is rigged!! How pathetic, shameless and hypocritical can you guys get?
You want to know what is rigged? All abde websites are rigged! The whole community is rigged! The dawat is rigged! And worst of all your minds and souls are rigged, so much so that you find yourselves not only worshipping a human being but also valiantly defending that worship. You've rigged our religion, traditions and history. And here you are jumping like a lunatic just because some silly abusive post of yours is deleted. I don't expect any sense of balance from you guys but I would have thought you would at least feel a little thankful for being able to speak your mind here.
Next time when you come to this forum and feel the urge to say something take a moment and try to appreciate the importance of what you are about to do. For once you've someone other than your Dai God to thank for for the privilege of being able to express yourself. And yes, it is a privilege not your right, and don't take it lightly. People who are deprived of food should be grateful for the veritable feast that they enjoy here.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Humsafar,

I think you are a big fool. This forum is really rigged. I mean, the Admin is a rascal who wants to delete thoughtful and intelligent posts by people like profastan, m. nullwalla etc. Worse, he wants to keep posts by rogues like you and the idiot Porus. I mean, how evil can the Admin get? He will taste great chastisement in jahannam.

See, the da'i has given so much freedom to us. We can freely worship him, freely give him all our money, jaan and maal. We can sing songs in his praise. Bow down to him in abject humiliation. Do you have such freedom? In fact, he has given himself the full freedom to interpret religion as he wants and how he wants. And, he has given us the freedom to obey him unconditionally. Do you have such a rehbar mola to lead you proggys?

Also, do you not see how much freedom you have on Malumaat.com? I mean, you can post lavish praise of mola, tell about his great miracles and how he has totally transformed your life. You even have the freedom to make up any story you like as long as it shows him in a good light. Come on now, tell us the truth, do you proggys have such freedom on this forum?

I second profaustian's suggestion to have a panel of moderators. Perhaps we should ask Aqua Mola or his beloved Ali Qadar Ali Vaqar Ali Shaan Aqiaul Yaman Seydi va Molai va Malkihi va Makili jamaai al-umoorihi Mola Malik Muffadul to nominate the moderators. That would bring great blessings to this site and we all would like happily forever in the cool shadow of our shafeeq bawa (TUS) and his mansoon (TUS) and not have these pesky discussions anymore.
Last edited by Biradar on Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Biradar wrote:Humsafar,

I think you are a big fool. This forum is really rigged. I mean, the Admin is a rascal who wants to delete thoughtful and intelligent posts by people like profastan, m. nullwalla etc. Worse, he wants to keep posts by rogues like you and the idiot Porus. I mean, how evil can the Admin get? He will taste great chastisement in jahannam.

See, the da'i has given so much freedom to us. We can freely worship him, freely give him all our money, jaan and maal. We can sing songs in his praise. Bow down to him in abject humiliation. Do you have such freedom? In fact, he has given himself the full freedom to interpret religion as he wants and how he wants. And, he has given us the freedom to obey him unconditionally. Do you have such a rehbar mola to lead you proggys?

Also, do you not see how much freedom you have on Malumaat.com? I mean, you can post lavish praise of mola, tell about his great miracles and how he has totally transformed your life. You even have the freedom to make up any story you like as long as it shows him in a good light. Come on now, tell us the truth, do you proggys have such freedom on this forum?

I second profaustian's suggestion to have a panel of moderators. Perhaps we should ask Aqua Mola or his beloved Ali Qadar Ali Vaqar Ali Shaan Aqiaul Yaman Seydi va Molai va Malkihi va Makili jamaai al-umoorihi Mola Malik Muffadul to nominate the moderators. That would bring great blessings to this site and we all would like happily forever in the cool shawdow of our shafeeq bawa (TUS) and his mansoon (TUS) and not have these pesky discussions anymore.
You are finally talking sense. Please share with ur fellow proggies which shrink you are seeing. It really seems to work.,

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Biradar, indeed I'm a big fool. I've been so deprived of all the freedoms abdes enjoy. Suddenly, I'm envious of them.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:38 am

@Biradar,
I really appreciate your tongue in cheek post!

No wonder Profastian you missed it. Now I understand why others call you and your ilk various epithets which mean "intellectually challenged"
This reminds of a joke about the Soviet days,
A citizen of US claims that we can stand at the gates of the White House and call our president names, so we are a mature democracy.
The Russian retorts "What is the big deal? Even, I can stand at the gates of Kremlin and call the President of US various names".

Great freedom the russians had and great freedom the abdes have!

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:54 am

Humsafar wrote:Biradar, indeed I'm a big fool. I've been so deprived of all the freedoms abdes enjoy. Suddenly, I'm envious of them.

Haha really funny Humsafar, to be honest when i was reading his comments i couldnt stop laughing as well, Dai Dai lol

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:59 am

Biradar wrote:Humsafar,

I second profaustian's suggestion to have a panel of moderators. Perhaps we should ask Aqua Mola or his beloved Ali Qadar Ali Vaqar Ali Shaan Aqiaul Yaman Seydi va Molai va Malkihi va Makili jamaai al-umoorihi Mola Malik Muffadul to nominate the moderators. That would bring great blessings to this site and we all would like happily forever in the cool shadow of our shafeeq bawa (TUS) and his mansoon (TUS) and not have these pesky discussions anymore.
Haha man you are not real, you should immediately ring paramedics and get urgent professional help coz you are infecting others with your comedy, you joker, look what u did to my ribs now, they are cracking one by one hahaha

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:12 am

Smart wrote: No wonder Profastian you missed it. Now I understand why others call you and your ilk various epithets which mean "intellectually challenged"
I am really beginning to believe that you have named yourself very suitably. Only a smart guy would miss such simple sarcasm...

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:45 am

Actually mustafa, biradar has really started talking sense lately :wink: :wink:
fearAllah wrote:Humsafar,

I think you are a big fool. check This forum is really rigged.check I mean, the Admin is a rascal who wants to delete thoughtful and intelligent posts by people like profastan, m. nullwalla etc.check Worse, he wants to keep posts by rogues like you and the idiot Porus.check check check I mean, how evil can the Admin get? He will taste great chastisement in jahannam.check

See, the da'i has given so much freedom to us.check We can freely worship him, freely give him all our money, jaan and maal.check We can sing songs in his praise. check Bow down to him in abject humiliation.check Do you have such freedom? In fact, he has given himself the full freedom to interpret religion as he wants and how he wants. And, he has given us the freedom to obey him unconditionally. Do you have such a rehbar mola to lead you proggys?check

candela

Unread post by candela » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:37 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
profastian wrote:Actually mustafa, biradar has really started talking sense lately :wink: :wink:

haa haa haa, nice one, LMAOROTF
Mustafanalwalla, Profastian,

You've placed a "check" by "We can freely worship him" (Nauzubillah!). Was this a mistake? Care to correct yourselves?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 am

I have no idea what to say reading the responses from the abde idiots. I am scratching my head. There is nothing much you can say or do about a bunch of fools who are proud of being humiliated.

candela,

It is not a secret that the abdes are mushriks who worship their Dai. Biradar hit the nail on the stop but the abdes didn't get the point.

candela

Unread post by candela » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:44 am

Yes but I thought they at least outwardly deny worshipping him, even if they do worship him inwardly, whether or not they realize it.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:55 am

candela wrote:Mustafanalwalla, Profastian,

You've placed a "check" by "We can freely worship him" (Nauzubillah!). Was this a mistake? Care to correct yourselves?
If you can just put your glasses on before reading the posts, it would suddenly be plain to you that the check is after "freely give him all our money, jaan and maal." not the worship part.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:20 am

profastian gets caught with his pants down in sajda to his syedna!!!

Worhip by itself means nothing. Worship is accompanied by thoughts and actions which define worship. The acts of worship that have to be for Allah alone have been corrupted by the abdes for their Dai as has been explained by the abde "checks"!! Sajda is for Allah alone, but sajda to Syedna by the abdes? Check!! When you stand in front of Allah, you have to humble yourself, but bowing in front of the Dai in abject humiliation by the abdes? Check!!

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:22 pm

The hypocrisy of the fanatic dai-worshippers is amazing. On this forum they get the opportunity to vent their frustrations, post anything they want, ridicule anybody, in short, make a complete ass of themselves. Any freedom to question even the most petty village mullah is completely absent from any official dawaat forum. Then, our resident logician comes along and suggests a panel of moderators. I mean, how arrogant and hypocritical can one get! How about having some progressive moderators on malumaat mailing list and allowing some questions to the clergy?

Sadly, it probably does not occur to these fanatics is that they are guests on this board, as is everybody else. They do not have any rights and should be thankful that they are allowed to post their drivel at all. Also, most of these fanatics are rather ignorant, some by their own admission, of their own religion, its history and philosophy. These same ignoramuses have the temerity to rail on about the progressives. Amazing.

candela

Unread post by candela » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:48 pm

profastian wrote:If you can just put your glasses on before reading the posts, it would suddenly be plain to you that the check is after "freely give him all our money, jaan and maal." not the worship part.

Dear Profastian,

Your checks came at the ends of sentences... one could only reasonably assume that the checks applied to the entire sentences. Instead you arbitrarily expect your readers to know what parts of sentences you meant the checks to apply to. Anyway, it's good to know that you seem to deny worshipping the Syedna.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:15 pm

candela wrote: Anyway, it's good to know that you seem to deny worshipping the Syedna.
Denial is not enough. Actions prove otherwise. Every bohra beseeches the sayedna to save him, make him better, get him a job etc. They prostrate in front of him, sing his praises and attribute to him things which are obviously shirk. Children are made to stand in front of pictures of the sayedna with folded hands. All of these, despite the denials, are obvious proofs of worship. All fine points about sajada v/s prostration in respect are moot: bohras sing "Sajda tujhe wajib hae" in every sundry majlis. In fact, the bohras now have two molas to worship. Twice the fun, no doubt.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:21 pm

candela wrote:
profastian wrote:If you can just put your glasses on before reading the posts, it would suddenly be plain to you that the check is after "freely give him all our money, jaan and maal." not the worship part.

Dear Profastian,

Your checks came at the ends of sentences... one could only reasonably assume that the checks applied to the entire sentences. Instead you arbitrarily expect your readers to know what parts of sentences you meant the checks to apply to. Anyway, it's good to know that you seem to deny worshipping the Syedna.
The sentences were not mine and as i was quoting i didn't want to change the sentence structure.