Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:10 am

I hope and pray to Allah that I live long enough to see the completion of this project. The Bohri Mohalla in bhendi bazaar is amongst the filthiest areas I have seen. I am very excited about this. People living in bohri mohalla have become numb to the filth around them. I do not care much about the profit that the kothar will make and they will make a profit despite claiming it to be philanthropic.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Its every bohras wish that the subject project takes shape and improves the living conditions of the bohri mohalla people. Lets hope it does and keep our fingers crossed but there is one clause in the project which is highly suspicious and which is that its a 'no profit' scheme. Looking at the past track record of zaadas this is nothing but laughable....... imagine the 'royal family' taking such enormous pain just for the benefit of abdes without expecting anything in return !!!!!!!!!!. When they dont give their hands for salams without a fat envelope, when the dai doesnt visit any bohra without taking a minimum of Rs.1.52 crore from him, when the dai doesnt give a masjid religious sanctity without taking crores, when the dai doesnt give a place even for burial without taking money then to expect them to undertake this massive project which would take a minimum 5 years to get completed WITHOUT EXPECTING ANY PROFIT is nothing but a sheer farce, "wholesale me ch@@tiya bana rahe hai".

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Mumbai's Bhendi Bazaar set for a Rs 2,000 crore makeover
Published: Saturday, Jul 9, 2011, - DNA By Sudhir Suryawanshi - Mumbai

With chief minister Prithviraj Chavan giving his nod for the complete makeover of Bhendi Bazaar, the highly-dense market place will be the first cluster redevelopment project in the city.
The Rs 2,000-crore project to be constructed on 18 acres or 39,585 square meter area will be developed on a no-profit and no-loss basis. This is the fourth cluster cleared by the government so far in the island city under 33(9) of Development Control Rule. Sources said the work on the project will commence soon and it will be completed within four years. The project is initiated by Dr Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, head of the Dawoodi Bohra community.
Samoon Rassiwala, architect of the project said, “Around 2,080 buildings will be restructured by constructing 20 buildings ranging from seven to 40 storeys. It will accommodate 25,000 people besides 2,000 shops. In this area, most of the buildings are old and in a dilapidated condition. It is one of the best projects in Asia and we want to materialise it. Residents will get 350 sq ft of usable area in the new project, while commercial establishments will be given same existing area. The buildings designed to cut air-conditioning costs, lawns on all terraces and water recycling,” he said.
The project is being implemented by Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust. “We will provide new amenities and create fresh infrastructure. We are waiting for the commencement certificate from the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC). We have started shifting people at transit camp at Mazgaon. The work will be done in a phased manner. At one time, 500 people can stay in this transit camp,” Rassiwal said.
Shops owners will also be compensated and the existing six mosques will be retained. Beside residential towers, 50% of the project space will be reserved for gardens and recreational facilities. Presently, there is no parking space. “We have decided to provide ample parking space to each residents. The new road will decongest the traffic. We want to make this project a world class one by bringing all amenities-solar, rainwater harvesting and energy generating plants using garbage waste. People will emulate it. There will be no water logging and flood in this area once the project is done. The entire redevelopment will be environment-friendly. The layout of the township is such that buildings rise progressively in height from south to north, thus ensuring that every flat catches the breeze coming in from the sea,” said one of the office bearers of the trust.
The Bhendi Bazaar project will change the face of entire south Mumbai. “It will boost the real estate of this area.The project will turn congested Bhendi Bazaar into a modern haven with ample amenities. This is the real first cluster development in city. A high-power committee headed by municipal commissioner Subodh Kumar had approved it in April, 2011. We got support of all concern people while preparing it,” he said.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:02 am

I don't know about India but 350sqf sounds very small ?

So the poor have transferred there current ownership for same but newer flats
No profit for the trust but what about the syndicates that will be involved in construction and supplies ?

Simple maths the previous owner gets the same area but who profits from the rest of the flats sold in 40 storey tower

What stops the zadas from using the new development as security for future ventures

How much bribes were given to get approvals ?

How was the architect selected, open tender or mate to a zada who was given 52% ?

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:13 am

ozmujaheed wrote: Simple maths the previous owner gets the same area but who profits from the rest of the flats sold in 40 storey tower
I have some questions regarding owning and renting apartments (flats) in Mumbai and other metro areas in India.

I know several people now residing in the USA who visited Mumbai to sell their 'houses'. It turned out that it wasn't their houses but their flats. They did not own the flats but 'owned' tenancy for which they paid rent. The tenancy fetches a price which is called 'pagri' (પાઘડી). The price is shared between the owner of the flat and the current tenant.

Thus, would it be correct to say that the majority of Bohras who lived in Bhindi Bazaar 'exchanged' their tenancy agreement for a new tenancy agreement with the developers who bought the land and tenancy agreements from the original owners of the land and buildings? Presumably, the new tenancy agreement entitles them to a 350 sq ft flat in the new development but at what rent?

Is the buying and selling of 'tenancy agreements' governed and enforced by law in India?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:39 pm

porus wrote:I have some questions regarding owning and renting apartments (flats) in Mumbai and other metro areas in India.
The laws differ slightly from state to state i.e. if you have a tenanted flat in mumbai (maharashtra) then you are governed by the 'Rent Act' which is not so in cities like Chennai and Bangalore.
porus wrote:I know several people now residing in the USA who visited Mumbai to sell their 'houses'. It turned out that it wasn't their houses but their flats. They did not own the flats but 'owned' tenancy for which they paid rent. The tenancy fetches a price which is called 'pagri' (પાઘડી). The price is shared between the owner of the flat and the current tenant.
The above is true as maharashtra is governed by the 'rent act' hence there is a 'pagri' system which is not so in cities like Chennai. The houses which your friends had were given on rent (which must be a small paltry sum) by the landlord for which the landlord issued 'rent reciepts', hence the ownership lies with the landlord but then too it is not easy for the landlord to vacate the tenant due to the 'rent act' because the value of the flat was already paid to the landlord in cash for which there is obviously no reciept. This fact is known to everyone including the govt and judiciary. The tenant can be vacated only on some technical grounds which too is very difficult and time consuming. Now, if your friend wants to sell his house then he approaches the landlord with a request to issue reciepts in a new name (i.e. the buyer) and for which the landlord takes a fee which is normally 33% of the flat value i.e. if the flat is sold for Rs.1 lac then your friend has to pay around 33,000/- to the landlord and hence he gets a net amount of only Rs.67,000/- in his hands.
porus wrote:Thus, would it be correct to say that the majority of Bohras who lived in Bhindi Bazaar 'exchanged' their tenancy agreement for a new tenancy agreement with the developers who bought the land and tenancy agreements from the original owners of the land and buildings?
Yes.
porus wrote:Presumably, the new tenancy agreement entitles them to a 350 sq ft flat in the new development but at what rent?
The tenants will get 350sq ft flats but they will not be paying any rent because the new buildings which will be constructed will be on 'ownership basis' and not 'tenancy' i.e. a society will be formed which will consist of all the flat owners of the said building and the flat owners will then pay 'maintainence charges' to the society and not 'rent', the said charges will be fixed by the society members. When someone sells the flat then he doesnt have to pay 33% like before but only the nominal transfer charges as prescribed by the society. Moreover the proceeds will be by way of cheques and not cash i.e. it will be a legal and official sale.
porus wrote:Is the buying and selling of 'tenancy agreements' governed and enforced by law in India?
Yes, but not for the whole of India and only in states like maharashtra which are governed by rent act.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:33 pm

The tenants will get 350sq ft flats but they will not be paying any rent because the new buildings which will be constructed will be on 'ownership basis' and not 'tenancy' i.e. a society will be formed which will consist of all the flat owners of the said building and the flat owners will then pay 'maintainence charges' to the society and not 'rent', the said charges will be fixed by the society members. When someone sells the flat then he doesnt have to pay 33% like before but only the nominal transfer charges as prescribed by the society. Moreover the proceeds will be by way of cheques and not cash i.e. it will be a legal and official sale.
Br GM
Suppose Abde Burhan Bhai sujudkarwawala owns Sajda-e-Maula Building With 20 tenants. Does Development trust buy Building from A. B. Bhai S.? and give tenants ownership flat?

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:26 am

Thank you ghulam muhammad for a detailed point-by-point reply. Could you please clarify the following further:
ghulam muhammed wrote:
The houses which your friends had were given on rent (which must be a small paltry sum) by the landlord for which the landlord issued 'rent reciepts', hence the ownership lies with the landlord but then too it is not easy for the landlord to vacate the tenant due to the 'rent act' because the value of the flat was already paid to the landlord in cash for which there is obviously no reciept.
In the underlined sentence above, is the "value of the flat already paid" same as 'pagri'? If so, the landlord/owner gets the initial full 'pagri' when he rents out a new flat and 33% pagri for any subsequent transfer of tenancy. Thus it is in the interest of the owner to encourage rapid turnover of tenants!

ghulam muhammed wrote:
So, the new tenancy agreement is that the renters have exchanged the right to a 66% pagri on future sale with the right to remain rent-free in the new flat, (although a maintenance charge is substituted for rent!). Doesn't that take away their ability to fund a purchase of a new agreement somewhere away from Bhindi Bazaar? Won't they be 'prisoners' in the flat? Looks like a bad deal!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 pm

porus wrote:In the underlined sentence above, is the "value of the flat already paid" same as 'pagri'? If so, the landlord/owner gets the initial full 'pagri' when he rents out a new flat and 33% pagri for any subsequent transfer of tenancy. Thus it is in the interest of the owner to encourage rapid turnover of tenants!
Yes, you are absolutely right.
porus wrote:So, the new tenancy agreement is that the renters have exchanged the right to a 66% pagri on future sale with the right to remain rent-free in the new flat, (although a maintenance charge is substituted for rent!). Doesn't that take away their ability to fund a purchase of a new agreement somewhere away from Bhindi Bazaar? Won't they be 'prisoners' in the flat? Looks like a bad deal!
The 'renters' i.e. the landlords of the buildings normally do not stay in the same building as all the flats are sold out or given on pagri. In this bhendi bazaar project the landlords (building owners) were paid on an average of more then a crore for their buildings which is definately much higher then the amount of rent that they recieved even for 20 years. As regards the tenants, they are in a much better position now because their old houses and the dilapitated buildings will be replaced with proper high rises with elevators and the flats will be 'owned' by them as the new buildings will be on ownership basis. Moreover the value of their flats will also increase substantially due to ownership and a new construction.

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:02 am

ghulam muhammed wrote: As regards the tenants, they are in a much better position now because their old houses and the dilapitated buildings will be replaced with proper high rises with elevators and the flats will be 'owned' by them as the new buildings will be on ownership basis. Moreover the value of their flats will also increase substantially due to ownership and a new construction.
What I have been hearing is that as per the underlying agreement between Bohra tenants and SBUT (Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust), these flats (i.e., once the construction is completed and possession given) cannot be sold out by the occupants, instead if they wish to vacate it they will have to approach the Trust or such other body which may be created (basically Kothar) and Kothar will repossess the unit at a price fixed by them.

Any one has clarity regarding this or can shed some light how true this is and how is it gonna work.

khidmatguzar

Unread post by khidmatguzar » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:58 am

Hozefa wrote:Highlights

Investment : 1500 Cr

786,000 Total area in Sqft

386,000 Open area for roads and greens in Sqft

400,000 Net foot prints area for buildings in Sqft

3 to 25 average floors heights

6,000,000 Gross Built up area in Sqft

5,000,000 Nett build up area in Sqft

2,000,000 Building area in Sqft to be reserved for old tenants [Res. + Comm]

3,000,000 Building area in Sqft to be sold in market rate [Res. + Comm]

7,860 Average market rate [Res. + Comm]

25,000,000,000/- [Rs. 2500 Cr.] Nett Revenue

Expenses:-

Rs. 1000 Cr. Construction Cost for Buildings

Rs. 300 Cr. Construction Cost for Infrastructure / Road and services / Parking

Rs. 250 Cr. Design + Operational Cost

Rs. 200 Cr. Taxes and Govt. Authority

Rs. 50 Cr. To be reserved for maintenance

Rs. 250 Cr. To be reserved for future expansion

Rs. 200 Cr. reserve for contingencies

Rs. 100 Cr. for temporary residence facility and compensation of business loss to existing tenants

Balance Rs. 150 Cr. Will be reserved for funds

Any update in an estimated cost / value?

There are lot of changes happened since those dates... Any update?

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:51 am

Dont get exited with numbers

Worldwide it is known developers are first out there to fill their pockets and later worry about giving shelters

Mufadal will reap money from buying conning settlers, during construction and when ready from service fees and capital gain in land value

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote: The 'renters' i.e. the landlords of the buildings normally do not stay in the same building as all the flats are sold out or given on pagri. In this bhendi bazaar project the landlords (building owners) were paid on an average of more then a crore for their buildings which is definately much higher then the amount of rent that they recieved even for 20 years. As regards the tenants, they are in a much better position now because their old houses and the dilapitated buildings will be replaced with proper high rises with elevators and the flats will be 'owned' by them as the new buildings will be on ownership basis. Moreover the value of their flats will also increase substantially due to ownership and a new construction.
GM,

I think you wrote 'owner' in quotes advisedly. From what you wrote I understand that the Developers, perhaps Saifee-Burhani Upliftment Trust (SBUT), bought the land and buildings from the original owners and they are the new owners of the land and the buildings that will be built upon them.

As far as the tenants who occupied the flats are concerned, they will continue to live in the new development paying only a nominal maintenance fee. But how do the tenants become owners? Is their ownership legal? You are saying that they can sell the 'flat' with small transfer fee to Developers? Why, if they are the owners?
Aymelek wrote:
What I have been hearing is that as per the underlying agreement between Bohra tenants and SBUT (Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust), these flats (i.e., once the construction is completed and possession given) cannot be sold out by the occupants, instead if they wish to vacate it they will have to approach the Trust or such other body which may be created (basically Kothar) and Kothar will repossess the unit at a price fixed by them.
This contradicts GM's post. It appears that the tenants are at the mercy of Developers.

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:06 pm

How many people/families are affected by this development? And where are they residing, or will be residing, until the new buildings are ready for them to occupy?

Will they hold title to the flats or will they hod title to 'pagri' as per current law?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:27 pm

porus wrote:I think you wrote 'owner' in quotes advisedly. From what you wrote I understand that the Developers, perhaps Saifee-Burhani Upliftment Trust (SBUT), bought the land and buildings from the original owners and they are the new owners of the land and the buildings that will be built upon them.
The above is true.
porus wrote:But how do the tenants become owners? Is their ownership legal? You are saying that they can sell the 'flat' with small transfer fee to Developers? Why, if they are the owners?
The entire project falls under the "redevelopment scheme" which means that the old bldgs will be redeveloped as new bldgs with more flats will come up in its place. As per law, these redeveloped bldgs will have to compulsarily form societies for their respective bldgs which will comprise of members all of whom are residents of the said bldgs and then the builder (in this case the SBUT) will have to hand over peaceful and vacant possesion of the flats and all the other area which falls within the boundaries of the said project to the society. After this process, the builder has got nothing to do with the project and he is relieved of any further liabilities. The Society is then henceforth liable to settle govt dues such as water tax, property tax etc. which it recovers from flatowners by way of maintainence charges. The maintainence charges also covers some extra amount which then forms a corpus in case of emergency. The transfer fees are also part of the corpus. The society is bound to submit yearly balance sheets, copies of which are given to its members (flatowners) and also to the respective govt authorities.
Aymelek wrote:What I have been hearing is that as per the underlying agreement between Bohra tenants and SBUT (Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust), these flats (i.e., once the construction is completed and possession given) cannot be sold out by the occupants, instead if they wish to vacate it they will have to approach the Trust or such other body which may be created (basically Kothar) and Kothar will repossess the unit at a price fixed by them.
Iam not aware of the above and whatever views I have expressed in my posts are general views and the actual proceedure which is to be followed in cases of such projects.

blue

Unread post by blue » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:54 am

i suspect the purpose of this project is to turn wealth of kothar in no. 1 .

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:08 am

BEHENDI BAZAR PROJECT IS NICE ONE,I HAVE SEEN THE LIVING CONDITIONS OF MUMBAIKARS AND I AM GLAD KOTHAR IS ATLEAST DOING SOME THING FOR THEM,I WONT BE MUCH WORRIED IF KOTHAR EARN FEW CRORES OUT OF THIS PROJECT,ATLEAST MUMEENIN WILL GET SOME GOOD LIVING CONDITIONS.

right now mumbaikars are living in slums condition which really not good for a momeen to stay.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:27 pm

khidmatguzar wrote:3,000,000 Building area in Sqft to be sold in market rate [Res. + Comm]

7,860 Average market rate [Res. + Comm]

25,000,000,000/- [Rs. 2500 Cr.] Nett Revenue
The above is a GROSS MISCALCULATION and an attempt to hoodwink the bohras. The current going rate in areas like mazgaon and byculla is around Rs.20,000/- per sq ft for residential flats, the commercial property is sold at almost twice these rates. Needless to say that the exhorbitant rates are due to the great demand by bohras, the sole reason being its close proximity to bohri mohalla, raudat tahera, saifee masjid. Hence if plush highrises are constructed in the bohri mohalla itself then its anyones guess as to the price it will command which definately will be much higher then mazgaon and byculla. On a conservative side the flats will be sold at not less then Rs.30,000/- per sq ft and commercial property @ double the price. To give youll a recent example........ A tiny pan shop at Pakmodia street, was reportedly sold for a whooping Rs.27 lacs and that too a couple of years back. The shop is hardly 150 sq ft.

Hence if we take into account only the residential part then it comes to 30,00,000 x 20,000 = Rs.9,000 crores !!!!!!

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:22 am

Please see the article in today's Times of India regarding 17-storeyed Burhani Heights:
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/index.aspx? ... 8432b9e998

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:01 am

S. Insaf wrote:Please see the article in today's Times of India regarding 17-storeyed Burhani Heights:
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/index.aspx? ... 8432b9e998

shouldnt they be happy that instead of their 225 sqft room they will get 350. not a bad bargain at all considering what each sq ft commends in Bohri mohalla.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:05 am

haq duje da maar maar ke, banade log ameer

mein ainu kahenda chori, duniya kahandee taqdeer

te ki mein jhooth boliya
koi na

te ki mai kufar toliya
koi na

te ki mai zahar gholiya
o, koi na, bhai koi na, bhai koina

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:36 am

Dear brother aqs,
The construction of 17-storeyed Burhani Heights was taken up just three years back, see the photo all 17- stories are constructed and internal construction is going on. Now the new plan of SBUT shows a road going through at that place and the trust wants to now demolish this high-rise building.
Do you justify this huge waste and harassment of the original residents by a person who is on the seat of mercy and who claims to be a well-wisher of the humanity?

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:07 am

S. Insaf wrote:Dear brother aqs,
The construction of 17-storeyed Burhani Heights was taken up just three years back, see the photo all 17- stories are constructed and internal construction is going on. Now the new plan of SBUT shows a road going through at that place and the trust wants to now demolish this high-rise building.
Do you justify this huge waste and harassment of the original residents by a person who is on the seat of mercy and who claims to be a well-wisher of the humanity?
Insaaf Saheb,

I understand your deep rooted concern for the humanity at large and Dawoodi bohras in particular, but you will appreciate that in the grand scheme of things where maximum people will benefit some people will have teething problems but end justifies means.
you have big time issue with accepting the Dai and never call Syedna(tus) as dai, i hate to bring it in but it just reminds me of the incident where Prophet(saw) was marching for Fateh Mecca and Abu Sufiyaan told Moulana Abbas (Prophet's uncle) that your nephew has grew much in rank though Moulana Abbas probed him but he never said Rasullalah just kept on saying your nephew your nephew.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:00 am

S. Insaf wrote:Dear brother aqs,
In mecca they bulit and destroy buildings and bridges every other day to inmprove current city planning,if DUBT can provide better residents for entire mohalla and as they are giving all required money to residents they shud not have any problem with that.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:22 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:The above is a GROSS MISCALCULATION and an attempt to hoodwink the bohras. The current going rate in areas like mazgaon and byculla is around Rs.20,000/- per sq ft for residential flats, the commercial property is sold at almost twice these rates. Needless to say that the exhorbitant rates are due to the great demand by bohras, the sole reason being its close proximity to bohri mohalla, raudat tahera, saifee masjid. Hence if plush highrises are constructed in the bohri mohalla itself then its anyones guess as to the price it will command which definately will be much higher then mazgaon and byculla. On a conservative side the flats will be sold at not less then Rs.30,000/- per sq ft and commercial property @ double the price. To give youll a recent example........ A tiny pan shop at Pakmodia street, was reportedly sold for a whooping Rs.27 lacs and that too a couple of years back. The shop is hardly 150 sq ft.

Hence if we take into account only the residential part then it comes to 30,00,000 x 20,000 = Rs.9,000 crores !!!!!!
It is surprising that not a single abde has rubbished the above claims and come forward in defense of his masters. On the other hand the same is not at all surprising taking into consideration their slave mentality by virtue of which they are bound by oath to accept everything that is fed to them in the name of religion as they are made to believe that every move of their masters are 'ghaib nu ilm' with lots of 'fazilats' in store for them. The abdes thereby justify the accumulation of wealth by their masters thinking that it is their masters birth right to milk the community high and dry and instead of raising legitimate questions, they offer themselves like a sheep under the knife of a butcher..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:58 pm

See the condition of Tayabi Manzil (bldg owned by kothar since many decades) in Bhendi bazar which is the biggest building of the area and situated right behind raudat tahera :-

Worm water: Diarrhoea strikes Bhendi Bazaar

For the last two days residents of Tayabi Manzil at Bhendi Bazaar have spotted worms in their drinking water. Now, two residents of the building have diarrhoea and have had to be admitted to the hospital for treatment

Rashida Basta, 59, fell sick on Saturday but was rushed to Saifee Hospital on Sunday when her condition worsened. Her son Taher said, “My mother had been vomiting since Saturday morning and she had severe diarrhoea too.

We first took her to the local doctors who prescribed medicines. But her condition got worse.” The Bastas’ neighbour Mohsin Lokhandwala, 59, had also been admitted to the hospital on Saturday with similar symptoms.

Taher said his sister who had come to visit them, had also fallen ill and had to see a doctor in Thane. He added that for the past two days, he had seen red-coloured worms in their drinking water that is supplied by the BMC, “The water was clear and not muddy. But there were several worms in it.”

Dr Pratit Samdani, a physician from south Mumbai who is currently treating at least seven patients with the same condition, said, “I have got patients who have had 40-45 episodes in merely three hours, leaving them completely dehydrated. The patients are coming in with severe conditions like hypovolemic shock, in which they have no pulse at all.”

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/2/2 ... azaar.html

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:32 pm

This year they asked to pay Waajebaats in Gulf state, The following link where they want to buy Dawood's bldgs. may be this is the reason that they collect all the money in Gulf States and turn it over to Dawood outside India and Dawood agreed to let them the property

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2011/jul/18 ... ngster.htm

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:33 pm

what is the latest on this Bhendi Bazar Project
May be now we get Bhendi from the Bazar for Thaali Rasm.
Let us see the projects started or money taken to start projects:
1-Saifee Technical High School (money taken and Dawood Baugh sold
2-Noorani Toilet- lasted for a while and no one talks about it
3-Saifee Hospital for poor Bohras but now they have BJP leadership get treatment
4-Zarih for Fatima Zohra in Madinah, gold collected, zarih is still in Purdah, no accountability of all the gold they collected
5-Bhendi Bazar upliftment, any progress report on that
6-Creating SAVE OUR SPARROW, how many have been saved
7-Thaali Rasm: Initially for "KOI MUMIN BHUKOO NA SOYEE" has become $ 100.00 per month for 4 to5 meals per month
I HOPE SOME ONE CAN SHADE LIGHT ON ALL THESE PROJECTS AND TELL US WHAT IS PROGRESS REPORT.