Why Are Bohra Women's Photographs Smudged ?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
aqs

Re: Why Are Bohra Women's Photographs Smudged ?

Unread post by aqs » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:55 am

ghulam muhammed wrote: I have seen the late Shk Yusufbhai Rampurawala (the dai's right hand man) "groping" women during qadambosi at saifee mahal.
Br. GM.
I very well believe that as a concerned Muslim you would have made quite a ruckus their and made every one around aware of what is going on under the nose of Dai and have saved other poor women from such indecent acts of the Right hand man.

moreover i wonder what were you doing in Saifee Mahal, you hadnt gone for qadambosi i hope.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:37 pm

aqs wrote:Br. GM.

I very well believe that as a concerned Muslim you would have made quite a ruckus their and made every one around aware of what is going on under the nose of Dai and have saved other poor women from such indecent acts of the Right hand man.
moreover i wonder what were you doing in Saifee Mahal, you hadnt gone for qadambosi i hope.
Bro aqs,

A very good question although it was out of sarcasism. Firstly let me tell you that the late Shk Rampurawala was the dai's right hand man MANY years ago and at that time I was in my teens. And yes I had been for MANY qadambosis as, like you I was a diehard abde who never questioned any ills of the dai and his coterie due to the influence on me by my elders. Later on by the grace of Allah (swt), I started questioning the behaviour of not only Rampurawala but even that of the zaadas and dai and analysed them from an Islamic and human perspective and concluded that the present bunch of clergies are pure businessmen who have got nothing to do with any religion, least of all Islam. It is like Bal Thackerey carrying the Hindutva flag and giving himself a title of "Hindu hruday samrat" although he acts contrary to the principles of hindutva and knows nuts about hinduism.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:44 am

profastian on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:42 pm
Again you guys have made a mountain out of a molehill.
The reason for smudging the photographs is not be politically correct or other over the top reasons you guys have concocted. Its just to avoid the photographs being misused.(due to the recent trend of women's photos being Photoshopped and inserted into inappropriate pics).
Unadulterated pictures. Prof, yes I just do the cut and paste from the postings to prove the hypocrisy in the system, that is what my wit is. I do live outside the box.
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/content/m ... rabad-hajj

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:53 pm

I suppose posting of this did work See the following and no photos are now smudged. How says this site is not producing results
Look at the link
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/content/g ... ia-taaruf-

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:39 pm

It seems this page is no longer there.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:51 pm

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:34 pm

On that page, I saw this
Mumineen are requested to recite the Abyaat Sharifa Daily for the Shifa-E-Kulli for our Beloved Huzurala TUS.
View Abyaat Sharifa
What is shifa-e-kulli and what is abyaat sharifa?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:36 pm

Many said that Kotharis discourage women to come to do deedar on the road and to protect the ids and prevent some pervert using picture of women they get smudged.
Look at picture number 2, it really looks that this was an orchestrated event. If Kotharis do not want why would they advertise the route where Syenda's Caravan will be. Shear hypocrisy by defender of Kothari Goons
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/content/h ... h-moharram

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:20 pm

bro. sbm,

in photo no. 6 one can clearly see a stupid bohra dressed up in a pseudo guard uniform manhandling a bohra lady and holding her back by her arm as she tries to obtain 'deedar' of sai baba syedna.

now where are those kothari apologists who were talking of discipline, dignity and good manners? and where are those defenders of criminals who say that all the bohra deedar frenzy is spontaneous? did all these abdes and amtes get an ilham in their sleep that mola was going to pass from this route and he could be worshipped at this particular toll naka?? who instructed these pseudo security guards playing dress up, to be at this venue to greet the divine bus and control the junglee bohras?? did they get a divine revelation too?

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Looks like a mobile zoo.Misery needs company.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Abdes Standing near the Toll Naka............. The dai must have broken the record of collecting a toll for himself which would have been much higher then what is collected by the toll naka on any given day.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:45 pm

the toll naka operators are now requesting that during his retirement days, syedna should keep going through various toll nakas so that they can earn lakhs extra from the abde worshippers who will throng the naakas to worship their sai baba syedna.

i've heard that the chairman of the toll collecting authority is preparing to throw a ziyafat for the syedna and his man, da' soos, so that they can help to fill his coffers.

he has even offered to hide the bohra women's faces in photos by handing out face masks at toll nakas.

su eni niraali shaan chhe!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:25 pm

All the defenders of smudging picture, TELL US WHY IN THIS THEY DIDNOT SMUDGE THE PICTURE OF THOSE TWO LADIES IN PICTURE NUMBER 3, THIS IS WHERE THEY SHOULD HAVE SMUDGED THE PICTURES, LET US HEAR YOUR DEFENSE
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/content/f ... lla-rajkot

shabab_udaipur

Unread post by shabab_udaipur » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:25 am

see dude... there is no point going into such intricate details.... i know you must have spent months searching for a photograph with unsmudged faces but the thing is that we believe in purdah and however orthodox you may say us ... keep it in mind that those communities who have lost their culture have eventually lost themselves.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:22 pm

shabab_udaipur wrote:
communities who have lost their culture.....
and your culture is? saying laanats on others? hurling abuse and spreading hatred about 'ola musalmano'?

admiring yout leaders flying first class and staying in palatial resorts while having no independent income of their own? doing maatam 24/7 mechanically without any understanding of the philosophy of kerbala? hogging on labrez jaman immediately after shedding crocodile tears? encouraging and condoning syedna and his family from hunting wild animals for pleasure, just after ashura?

putting on white uniforms and doing sajda to a human being and crowing about it in songs? an entire culture revolving around food without which no bohra would attend any majlis or any other religious function? making a public debacle for deedar of syedna and then later in an act of secret guilt, smudging amte's photos on the internet? a culture based on deception, secrecy and lies when syedna says and acts one thing among gullible bohras and shows another face and behaviour in public is a culture to be proud of???

if this is your culture of jaahils, take it and shove it, we are proud not to be a part of it.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
shabab_udaipur wrote:
communities who have lost their culture.....
and your culture is? saying laanats on others? hurling abuse and spreading hatred about 'ola musalmano'?

admiring yout leaders flying first class and staying in palatial resorts while having no independent income of their own? doing maatam 24/7 mechanically without any understanding of the philosophy of kerbala? hogging on labrez jaman immediately after shedding crocodile tears? encouraging and condoning syedna and his family from hunting wild animals for pleasure, just after ashura?

putting on white uniforms and doing sajda to a human being and crowing about it in songs? an entire culture revolving around food without which no bohra would attend any majlis or any other religious function? making a public debacle for deedar of syedna and then later in an act of secret guilt, smudging amte's photos on the internet? a culture based on deception, secrecy and lies when syedna says and acts one thing among gullible bohras and shows another face and behaviour in public is a culture to be proud of???

if this is your culture of jaahils, take it and shove it, we are proud not to be a part of it.
Why this, kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:56 am

Why did Sayedna saheb travel in a Volvo bus. Isn't a car more comfortable for him to travel.

shabab_udaipur

Unread post by shabab_udaipur » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:01 am

dear AZ
It is taught to us in childhood that after drinking water we should say salwaat on IMAM HUSSAIN (A.S.) and laanat on his kaatil. And that we would do for whole of our lives.
Morever if you have heard any of our waiz, you must have noticed that our dai always asks us to keep in harmony with all our countrymen irrespective of the country we belong to. This is our culture and we are proud to be a part of it.
Also if you want to see your culture just catch four of your kids and four of ours and you will be realising yourself that who is right.
KH

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:26 pm

shabab_udaipur wrote:dear AZ
Morever if you have heard any of our waiz, you must have noticed that our dai always asks us to keep in harmony with all our countrymen irrespective of the country we belong to. This is our culture and we are proud to be a part of it.
Also if you want to see your culture just catch four of your kids and four of ours and you will be realising yourself that who is right.
KH
su,
instead of addressing my reply point by point, you resort to circular platitudes which amount to precisely.... zero!
a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing.

the syedna talks of abdes being loyal and upright citizens of the country they reside in, but he himself and his retinue of parasites and sycophants have been caught red-handed smuggling currency and precious stones in atleast 2 different countries - tanzania and sri lanka in the past. besides show me a single country in the world where syedna and his establishment pays taxes and i will swallow my bohra topi and std.!!

as someone has said, " hamein kahiye chhe tem karo, hamein kariye chhe em nahi". the kothar is the most rotten example of excess, loot and arrogance and the last people to advise others on morality and ethics. its only someone like you who would uphold them as role models!

as for this stupid challenge of 'catching kids'... are you some sort of pedophile or kidnapper and assume others to be the same?? is this how you abuse your kids? do you teach them to think rationally and appeal to their god-given intelligence or forcefully feed them this syedna nu farmaan crap and force them to comply?

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote: as for this stupid challenge of 'catching kids'... are you some sort of pedophile or kidnapper and assume others to be the same?? is this how you abuse your kids? do you teach them to think rationally and appeal to their god-given intelligence or forcefully feed them this syedna nu farmaan crap and force them to comply?
OK, four kids are caught from both sides (apparently without their parents' knowledge or consent) and are asked the following questions:
Who is your God?
Reformist kids: Allah.
Abdes kids: Aqa Maula.
Who is your Prophet?
Reformist kids: Prophet Mohammed (SAW).
Abde kids: Aqa Maula.
Who is your Panjetan Pak?
Reformist kids: Mohammed, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain.
Who is your Imam?
Reformist kids: Imam Tayyab, he is in hiding.
Who do you pray to when in trouble?
What do you do in Moharram?
Reformist kids: We remember Karbala and Imam Hussain and do Matam.
Abde kids: We follow Aqa Maula wherever he goes, have labraiz jaman and do Matam.
What do you do in darees?
Reformist kids: Darees? We have majlises where we remember our Prophet, Imams and great Dais of old and have niyaz.
Abde kids: We remember Aqa Maula, praise him and do Matam and have labraiz jaman.
How is your typical wedding ceremony like?
Reformist kids: There is a nikah and general kushi and celebration.
Abde kids: There is a nikah, then we remember Aqa Maula and do Matam.
Do you pay wajebaat?
Reformist kids: What is that?
Abde kids: Yes, we're learning to support the royal lifestyle our royal family.
What do they teach you in madrasa?
Reformist kids: Quran and deeniyat.
Abde kids: The greatness of Aqa Maula.
Do you read the Quran
Reformist kids: yes, we're learning to read.
Abde kids: Yes, we just look at Aqa Maula.
When you grow up, will you go on Haj?
Reformist kids: Yes, Inshallah.
Abde kids: Yes, we'll go and do sajada to Aqa Maula.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:52 pm

HAhaha...HAHah :mrgreen: you guys are hilarious...

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:03 pm

The two teachings by Dai is nothing new.First one about salwat is okay.It does good to remember the piyasa shaheed.But cursing goes a little to far,maybe I believe that the qatil has paid for his sins.I let Allah be the judge of his deeds.
As far as Dai respecting all countries or communities,Only proof is that he gets some low level city employees,puts shawls on them,feeds them and they go off wondering what happened here.You respect other community by giving free service to poor people of the community.Have you thought of shelters?Mola is just using the bohra resources to dodge the laws of the said community.In other words it is Haram.
Too bad you can only think of two ehsan out of beshumar.I call the second one pimping to politicians.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:17 am

Humsafar wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: as for this stupid challenge of 'catching kids'... are you some sort of pedophile or kidnapper and assume others to be the same?? is this how you abuse your kids? do you teach them to think rationally and appeal to their god-given intelligence or forcefully feed them this syedna nu farmaan crap and force them to comply?
OK, four kids are caught from both sides (apparently without their parents' knowledge or consent) and are asked the following questions:
Who is your God?
Abdes kids: Allah.
Who is your Prophet?
Reformist kids: Prophet Mohammed (SAW).
Abde kids: Prophet Mohammed (SAW).
Who is your Panjetan Pak?
Reformist kids: Hmm, come again
Abde kids: Mohammed, Ali, Fatima, Hassan, Hussain.
Who is your Imam?
Reformist kids: Hmm, come again
Abde kids: Imam Tayyab
Who do you pray to when in trouble?
What do you do in Moharram?
Reformist kids: Partyyyyyy.
Abde kids: We follow Aqa Maula wherever he goes, have labraiz jaman and do Matam.
What do you do in darees?
Reformist kids: Darees? .
Abde kids: We remember Aqa Maula, praise him and do Matam and have labraiz jaman.
How is your typical wedding ceremony like?
Reformist kids: There is a nikah and general kushi and celebration including dancing, singing and drinking.
Abde kids: There is a nikah, then we remember Aqa Maula and do Matam.
Do you pay wajebaat?
Reformist kids: What is that?
Abde kids: Yes,.
What do they teach you in madrasa?
Reformist kids: I donot have time for that crap. Too much homework in school.
Abde kids: Quran, deeniyat and The greatness of Aqa Maula.
Do you read the Quran
Reformist kids: yes, we read the English traslation.
Abde kids: Yes, we have already learnt.
When you grow up, will you go on Haj?
Reformist kids: Yes, we heard the hotels are great.
Abde kids: Yes, we'll go.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:27 am

seeker 110
But cursing goes a little to far,maybe I believe that the qatil has paid for his sins.I let Allah be the judge of his deeds
Cursing is not abusing. Laanat is actually disassociating your self from someone. Asking Allah(Swt) to cut His mercy from someone.

Surely Allah(Swt) is the judge for everyone's deeds. We would always like to be with the good Truthful people and not with Bad people. This is what we express by saying Salwaat on the Prophets(as) and his progeny(as) and disassociate from their enemies, because prophet(pbuh) and his ahlulbait(As) are the most truthful ones (Ref: ayat e mubhaila) and their enemies(killers) are surely the agents of satanic forces which have gone astray.

Do these satanic agents deserve mercy of Allah(swt).

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:40 am

HS
Do these satanic agents deserve mercy of Allah(swt).
Does Narendra Modi deserves Shawl and Felicitation from Syedna?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 pm

mn,

reading your reply shows how many times you repeat the word 'over and over' again.. do you have a pathological obsessive-compulsive disorder which compels you to respond to my posts by banging your head and bleeding profusely as a result?

are you some sort of sadistic moron who enjoys getting his ass kicked everytime? is that why you come to this forum??

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:48 am

Does Narendra Modi deserves Shawl and Felicitation from Syedna?
Absolutely Not. He doesn't deserve it. It is not right.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:49 pm

The best way to forget Qatil would be to not mention their name,just brings bad taste in your mouth.It would be preferable to just keep discussing to teachings of our Imams.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:22 pm

mn,

your denials are so pathetic and pitiful that they can be no longer laughed at and dismissed. for all your attempts at bravado have you forgotten that you had to finally plead for your workplace scandals - harassing female employees and then getting strong orgasmic urges for syedna during daytime to come and help you in your dreams - to be ignored to give you respite from ridicule and mockery on this board?

you have gone on record in the recent past categorically mentioning that my posts make you bang your head against walls since you cant handle them and that you were going to stop responding to them. yet, in a curious turnaround, you keep coming back for more punishment...!! readers can draw their own conclusions about your SM tendencies - the pain/pleasure principle. it seems that all your immorality and day-dreaming about syedna has finally taken you over the edge and tipped the scales of your sanity.

as far as i am concerned, you are a mere flyweight that doesnt matter at all. neither your contributions nor your opinions are of any value and i do not care a whit whether you exist or not. you are free to indulge in your escapist fantasies of kicking backsides while getting yours kicked black and blue.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:27 am

^
IMHO, you have hit the nail on the head. Abdes by and large are masochists and their masters are sadists.

The 3/4 of the Bohras populace who were not perverts have left this thraldom in the last 40 years. Just half a million perverts remain. Let them be. They are just living their fantasies. I will enumerate them.
1. Foot fetish - kissing feet of every idiot who Comes from a certain palace in Mumbai
2. Masochism - being pushed around, being tongue lashed by the Kothar goons, being ripped off every year in Ramadan, beating their chests morning, afternoon and night as a ritual, without any proximate reason. This list can go on.
3. Exhibitionism - shoving their hinds, high in the air, whenever they see their master.
4. Addiction - to labrez jaman. It can make them do practically anything.

The list goes on...