think wrote:beautiful, slave of Mohammed the messenger.
ghulam muhammed wrote:OUR DADS.
*'At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
it all over your lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by
never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to football to
one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car
and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You
thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows.
You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was becoming old fashioned,
you thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him
by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked
him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by
taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by
being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him
by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so
you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you how
deep he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take ca re of him. You
thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART. *
SBM wrote:Letter from a Father:
1. Life, fortune and mishaps are unpredictable; nobody knows how long it lives. Some words are better said early.
2. I am your father, and if I don't tell you these, no one else will.
3. What is written is my own personal bitter experiences that perhaps could save you a lot of unnecessary heartaches.
Remember the following as you go through life.
1. Do not bear grudge towards those who are not good to you.No one has the responsibility of treating you well, except your mother and I.To those who are good to you, you have to treasure it and be
thankful, and ALSO you have to be cautious, because, everyone has a motive for every move. When a person is good to you, it does not mean he really likes you. You have to be careful; don't hastily regard him as a real friend.
2. No one is indispensable, nothing in the world that you must possess. Once you understand this idea, it would be easier for you to go through life when people around you don't want you anymore, or when you lose what/whom you love most.
3. Life is short. When you waste your life today, tomorrow you would find that life is leaving you.
The earlier you treasure your life, the better you enjoy life.
4. Love is but a transient feeling, and this feeling would fade with time and with one's mood. If your so called loved one leaves you, be patient, time will wash away your aches and sadness. Don't over exaggerate the beauty and sweetness of love, and don't over exaggerate the sadness of falling out of love.
5. A lot of successful people did not receive a good education, that does not mean that you cannot be successful by not studying hard! Whatever knowledge you gain is your weapon in life. One can go from rags to riches, but one has to start from some rags!
6. I do not expect you to financially support me when I am old, neither would I financially support your whole life.My responsibility as a supporter ends when you are grown up. After that, you decide whether you want to travel in a public transport or in your limousine, whether rich or poor.
7. You honour your words, but don't expect others to be so. You can be good to people, but don't expect people to be good to you. If you don't understand this, you would end up with unnecessary troubles.
8. I have bought lotteries for umpteen years, but I never strike any prize. That shows if you want to be rich, you have to work hard! There is no free lunch!
9. No matter how little time I have with you, let's treasure the time we have together We do not know if we would meet again in our next life.
10-Wife and Husband can be replaced, Father and Mother are irreplaceable.
think wrote:If Mohammed was present among you; your sayings would have made him happy and he would have elevated you to be his slave.
think wrote:Your high thinking and words are unequal and may even soften the hearts of the hardest and open their minds.