Abde recruitment is on for Najaf to Karbala walk

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hussain_KSA

Abde recruitment is on for Najaf to Karbala walk

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:51 am

It is learned that starting from March Badari Mahal will be registering the inspiring Abdes to walk on foot from Najaf Ashraf to Karbala on the eve of Syedna Saheb's longlife and up coming birthday.

SBM

Re: Abde recruitment is on for Najaf to Karbala walk

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:53 am

Syedna Saheb's longlife
I know I am going to get Laanats on my following observation
According to Syedi Muffadal BS, Marhoom Huzefa is in Jannat and already did the deedar of Ahle Bayat and others if this is the case, why are all these
abdes so selfish denying the same to Syedna by asking for his long life in this Duniya, Should not they be praying for quality of life instead of longevity and miserable life and denying him to be in Jannat in the company of Ahle Bayat as his Huzefa BS is.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:00 pm

perfect logic bro sbm.

In fact syedna mb would be a better observer and reporter of happenings in both jannat and duniya than the late hozefa. denying the syedna this chance of meeting personally with panjatan paak and other sahabas is actually cruelty towards him.

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:56 pm

People, poeple, come on .......... Mr. Burhanuddin was in fact offered Janat and a Saifee Mahal hundreds of times by God's reprersentative and messangers, but alas the Great Dai refused and is constantly refusing, saying, 'Aa Zameen Nee Peath Par Pachee Mara Farzandoo Mumineen Nu Khayal Koun Rakhsay .... Muffi Tuo Hajun Bachu Chay, Aaynay Tuo Kae Khabar Nathee, Sabak Tuo Hajun Jaree Chay ...........' and then a LOUD CRYING ........ :(

Secondly Dai Lazim Chay, Wajib-ul-Wajood Chay ........... (Dai has decided to still 'teach some lessons' to his manhous.. :) )

I am sure after learning this abdes would have started Prujosh Matam ........... Ya Sain ..........

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Bro AZ,

Your assumption that Dai has not met Panatan and that he is being denied this golden honour by praying for his long life is wrong ab initio ........... HOW can you even 'think' he has not met Panjatan, have you not heard in Waaz and Bayans that Panjatan regularly kiss Dai's forehead and talk to him and discuss the 'current affairs' with him ...

Lanat, Lanat, Lanat ........... :D

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:59 pm

According to Syedi Muffadal BS, Marhoom Huzefa is in Jannat and already did the deedar of Ahle Bayat and others if this is the case, why are all these
How come he did not do Deedar of his GF Taher Saifuddin?
May be he is not there!!!!

Abdes should ask this to Maulai MuffaDDAL.

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Bro Muslim First,

Hoze is the new kid in the town, Taher is old .......... Hoze is currently meeting Ahle Bait, Panjatan, Prophet's Companions (by God do not dare to think by this I mean Munafiks like Awal, Sani, Salis), Previous Imams and Previous Dais, the list is long ........... when the time comes he will have time to meet Taher. And actually who cares about this old one, the new one with 'hot line' with his bro crown prince is selling like hot cake..!!! Please do not mind my comparing Hoze with Cake as these days the crown prince loves to weigh everything is eatables (Jaman to be precise).

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:38 am

Its really logical and essential to pray for Sayedna Saheb’s better health rather than long life. I see a childish greed and immaturity even by the so called “learned / Bhanela” Shehzada or Amils to again and again emphasis on long life of Sayedna Saheb till “Taa Roze Kayamat” Its like asking the impossible from Allah for the heck of displaying affections and love towards Sayedna Saheb. There are many other ways to display / express valayaa towards sayedna saheb other than illogical utterances to extend life. It has virtually become a greeting in the community now. Majlis starts and ends on this note. Looks like in coming days even common bohra mumins will start greeting each other with this lines in routine interactions.

Please don’t read me wrong, dear abde friends. The prayer of Sayenda’s long life has become so routine, now its like a part of ritual of majlis.. sadly like Imam Hussain’s Shahadat the effect of this prayer is also fading away with ritualistic sayings in every gathering. Audience are just yelling at top of their voice “Ameeen” to match the intensity of their faith and belief with volume of their yelling.

Allah is not some “Yamdoot” and Bohra mumin is not some “Sita” that will persuade, convince and beg to extend life of Sayedna Saheb as “Raam”

My knowledge in Ramayana is weak, so please correct my example if wrong. No offense intended here. Just wished to underline subconscious mentality of Bohra mumins in cajoling Allah to extend life.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:54 am

Mate, The bohras live in the world of illusions, false-concepts, ridiculous beliefs, outrageous doctrines... They are programmed to accept all this nonsense as reality...

What else can one expect from them?

mmv

Unread post by mmv » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:11 am

humanbeing wrote:Its really logical and essential to pray for Sayedna Saheb’s better health rather than long life. I see a childish greed and immaturity even by the so called “learned / Bhanela” Shehzada or Amils to again and again emphasis on long life of Sayedna Saheb till “Taa Roze Kayamat” Its like asking the impossible from Allah for the heck of displaying affections and love towards Sayedna Saheb. There are many other ways to display / express valayaa towards sayedna saheb other than illogical utterances to extend life. It has virtually become a greeting in the community now. Majlis starts and ends on this note. Looks like in coming days even common bohra mumins will start greeting each other with this lines in routine interactions.

Please don’t read me wrong, dear abde friends. The prayer of Sayenda’s long life has become so routine, now its like a part of ritual of majlis.. sadly like Imam Hussain’s Shahadat the effect of this prayer is also fading away with ritualistic sayings in every gathering. Audience are just yelling at top of their voice “Ameeen” to match the intensity of their faith and belief with volume of their yelling.

Allah is not some “Yamdoot” and Bohra mumin is not some “Sita” that will persuade, convince and beg to extend life of Sayedna Saheb as “Raam”

My knowledge in Ramayana is weak, so please correct my example if wrong. No offense intended here. Just wished to underline subconscious mentality of Bohra mumins in cajoling Allah to extend life.
That was " Savitri and Satyavan".

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:13 am

and as soon as aamil says dua for long life marsiya parties on queue start "Abbas ke baazu ki quwwat ho ata sheh ko" and whole marsiya from their onwards.

asad

Unread post by asad » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:15 am

we have seen this walking before ala kawadiya style when Syedna was not feeling well and people started walking from their cities to nearest dargah,

porus

Unread post by porus » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:39 am

asad wrote:and as soon as aamil says dua for long life marsiya parties on queue start "Abbas ke baazu ki quwwat ho ata sheh ko" and whole marsiya from their onwards.
Marsiya is traditionally an elegy in commemoration of Imam Husain and other shuhada of Karbala.

I find it oddly inappropriate that Bohras now see it fit to adulterate Marsiyas with reference to Sayedna.

http://zakereen.info/drp/audio-text-har-ek-tere-gam

Har ek tere Gam mein hai Noha Kuna Zahra
Yeh Arsho Zameen aur hai (x2)- Rab Ashq fisha Zahra
Iss josh ke aalam mein, iss Shaan ke maatam mein
Rakhna tu sada mere, Moula ko jawan Zahra
Nazaan ho mukaddar par aabid gam-e-sarwar se
Hai moula Mohammed khush aur Khush hai wahan Zahra

Directly addressing Fatima Zahra to keep Sayedna 'youthful' is not quite Islamic and then asserting that Sayedna's pleasure is Fatima's pleasure is highly immodest, to say the least.

In one majlis, this particular marsiya went even further in misappropriating Sayedna within it with additions of further couplets.

"Abbas ke baazoo ki quwwat ho ataa sheh ko
kar do mere mawla ko Akbar sa jawa.n Zahra

Burhan-e-di.n mawla ki ho tool baqa ya rab (that is good)
bas yeh hi dua sab ke hai wird zabaa.n Zahra

mawla ko meri sehat kulli tu ata karna
is zo'af ko quwwat mei.n ab kar do niha.n Zahra"

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:33 pm

porus,

you seem to forget that in the new order prevailing among the 'modern' bohras, the whole universe and all the past duats and great figures of islamic history revolve around syedna mb.

everyone of them is praying and pitching in with their 2 bits exhorting allah to extend the life of syedna mb ta qayamat. in fact, allah has never faced more pressure than this on behalf of and for one single individual, from the time that he created man.

allah is in a holy dilemma. if he gives into pressure and allows smb to live ta roze qayamat, he will be in fact creating a rival who can outlive even HIM which would be shirk of the highest degree and would negate islam, if he does not, and snuffs out smb at his appointed time, then he endangers and jeopardises the imaan of bohras in HIM. this is like being trapped between a rock and an abyss and the only way that allah can outmanoeuvre smb is by leaping from crag to crag in a manner akin to a chamois of the alps.

this is a serious bind and abde bohras have made their challenge crystal clear. either let smb live till qayamat or we stop believing in ALLAH. as it is, the signs point toward the fact that abdes' faith and aqeeda in allah is quite shaky. this can be gauged from the fact that now abdes quote, 'mola ni dua si badhu saaru chhe', and are doing sajda to mola instead of allah.

i for one do not envy allah in his present difficult situation as smb is proving to be quite an heavyweight opponent.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:48 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:
i find the antics .... regarding someone's death quite pathetic. Show some respect for the dead!
absolutely right mn. you must send in an arzi (accompanied with a fakhir rakam of 2053/= rs) to 'muffy the vampire slayer' to stop mocking the dead hoze' by making such weak statements about him; viz. that he has reached jannat and met the panjatan paak, when in fact hoze deserves much more credit. he was in fact sitting in allah's lap and muffy deliberately lessened his words and reduced the importance of hoze'. this is sibling rivalry in its worst form rearing its ugly head. how can muffy allow hoze' to be greater than him in the grand scheme of bohraism?

i am glad that you spotted this travesty of justice to the dead soul and decided to act upon it. i would not have expected anything less from a mental health professional like you. thanks!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:53 pm

'muffy the vampire slayer'
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Hussain_KSA wrote:It is learned that starting from March Badari Mahal will be registering the inspiring Abdes to walk on foot from Najaf Ashraf to Karbala on the eve of Syedna Saheb's longlife and up coming birthday.
my sincere and heartfelt suggestion to syedna and his family is that the best example of devotion and wishes for syedna's long life ta roze qayamat would be if all the she-zaadas led the walk every step of the way from najaf to kerbala, that too in a state of fasting.

by doing this they would not only emulate the sacrifices of the survivors of the kerbala massacre, but would let them experience first hand their suffering, humiliations, pain, starvation and beatings. it will lend a realistic flavor to their vaez's when they deliver them from their takhats. burhani scouts should be placed every 100 metres of the route and in an act of extreme devotion to syedna, ferociously whip the zaadas with love and affection. this will of course shred and tatter the pristine white uniforms of the zads and knock off their topis and pagris, but when it comes to showing love and loyalty to syedna, what the heck, whats wrong with exposing a bit of skin?

the whole world, not just islamic world, will sit up and take notice. we bohras will be the darlings of all muslims worldwide. imagine how many millions will convert to our 'deen', i will personally guarantee to rope in the dean of al azhar and start the ball rolling.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:03 pm

can some of our techno-savvy members like smart, arif, aqs, maqbool or any other valvalo filled bohra please prepare a web based petition, so we can gather signatures in their thousands exhorting and imploring the zads to undertake this najaf to kerbala walk?

as a side bar, pls also include a tab soliciting applications from volunteers who would most graciously play the role of yazid's soldiers and whip the zads along the route to re-enact the scenes from the harrowing journey undertaken by the survivors of kerbala.

without any further ado, let us get this noble deed done as time is of the essence, the syedna is not getting any younger and his 'happy' birthday is fast approaching.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:33 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:i find the antics of you guys regarding someone's death quite pathetic.

The so-called "intelligent, sensitive, progressive-minded reformists" that you claim you are, are really nothing but a bunch of kids trying to see who can come up with a wittier comeback

Show some respect for the dead!

:roll:
I am surprised why mustafa can't see the to be sayedna a pathetic!! He is misleading the abdes on making remarks of jannat visit and so on. Please Mustafa be honest and also give your franc opinion on the remarks of Muffaddal bhisaheb.

On dabba scheme, on criticism why the rich is to be fed, he has passed remarks on the 10th of Moharram live on the air that, rich also get hungry.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:18 am

my sincere and heartfelt suggestion to syedna and his family is that the best example of devotion and wishes for syedna's long life ta roze qayamat would be if all the she-zaadas led the walk every step of the way from najaf to kerbala, that too in a state of fasting.

I vote for this suggestion. Infact its a great idea to have all shehzada and qasre aali and baite zainee members take this walkathon. Being from royal family and closer to Allah as compared to lowly commoners. Their prayers, devotions and pleas will be amplified to Allah.

All elements of nature can come to the service of Royal family walkathon. Wind will clear the rubbish from the path, rain will wash the roads and make it paak and namaazi, clouds can provide cover from sunlight, sun is anyways providing light, moon also will appear fully to compensate for the night’s darkness. That’s it, everything can be arranged to ensure royal family walkers are not inconvenienced.

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:59 am

The only thing - Sh**zadas do not do anything for FREE, they have PRICE TAG for everything..!!! Who will PAY for this Walkathon?? When the price is right they will do anything..!!!

Again their argument is that Abdes should do everything in their power for ghanu jeevo - why? coz abdes need Mr. Burhanuddin, not zadas ........ it is their sins that Burhanuddin is suffering, not zadas, and on top of it all Qasre Mawali and Bait Zainie have direct lines to God, they can pick up (rather pick up nothing!!) the phone and put their demands to god who will be more than happy to oblige, but why should they??

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:25 am

AZ,
I agree with you. We all need to contribute to this walkathon. I volunteer to stand on the side and whip the she*zaadas. I hereby agree to also pay for the whip and the whipping.

Su eni shaan nirali chhe!

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:32 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:i find the antics of you guys regarding someone's death quite pathetic.

The so-called "intelligent, sensitive, progressive-minded reformists" that you claim you are, are really nothing but a bunch of kids trying to see who can come up with a wittier comeback

Dear Nallu,
You forget that all those who come here as reformists / Sunnis / Atheists or any other shade were born in Bohra families. Let me also remind you that they were brought up in the abde culture. It is only later that when they started applying their mind, they realised that they had been brought up in a Con.

To cut a long story short, they do revert to their pre-enlightenment form. Why blame them? This ridiculing of the dead and calling people names is a learned behaviour for abdes, learnt from their masters.

Secondly, who started this ridiculous nonsense? Not the reformists. Ask your 53rd master.

fearAllah

Unread post by fearAllah » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:32 am

Mustafa bhai, how about when Mr Burhanuddin does this? When he makes fun of dead people in his waaz? I have personally heard him making fun of late Aga Khan so many times in his waaz calling him a fool pubicly regarding when he met Taher Seifuddin, and then smartly announces before the waaz that "aqa moula ye waaz record karwa ni ane video recording ni raza nathi farmawi" so that it clears his path to utter such things openly.

Each time he wants to do geebat/mockery, brainwash for personal interests and preach things against Islam, he refuses any kind of recording.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:26 am

Mustafa and the rest of Defenders
Syedna and Kothar has consistently said lanaat on Sir Adamji Peerbhai. This is very well documented and only now when Supreme Court issued an order to build and sanctify the Adamjee Peerbhai Sanatorium and allow them to build Saifee Hospital on the land of Sir Adamjee Peerbahi land. they have stop doing Geebat on the dead person. Sir Adamjee Peerbhai had done more philanthropic then Huzefa BS in their life time. While Adamjee
Peerbhai gave to the community< Huzefa BS took from the community. see the difference.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:18 pm

i see that the zads are conspicous by their absence on this thread... no responses from them or saifee mahal or the abde fanatic backside lickers regarding my excellent suggestions on syedna's hatta katta sons leading this holy walk?

doosre se mashakkat karwao aur khud baithke mahal mein halwe malide khao.. kyun??

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Zadas are still negotiating the PRICE ...... a zada will give the Darshan at the start, bless the abde slaves, take their Sajda-ul-Shukr, take Fakhir Najwa and give Phonked Water for the way ........ then will go back to Mahal for Rest. Once the abde slaves have arrived at end, the zada will arrrive there to welcome them, abde slaves will again perform Sajda-ul-Shukr, and do the Fakhir Salam to gain utmost barakat and sawab. Zada may Phonkofy them.

If the price the right, zada may give his thousand foot long white rob to all walking abde slaves so that they can make pieces of that (smelly) cloth, keep it with Quran and may wish that piece be placed in their grave alongwith Ruku Chitti ......... so that in case if Munkir Nakir dare to excuse they cannot read the chitti, they can be Shungufied this piece and there they will vanish without any questions ..........

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Progs in their habitual state of mockery did not do their homework. The shahzadas (Ibrahim BS son of Shz Qaidjohar BS and Joon BS) first made the trip themselves and now they are asking others to follow suit. Infact, they did their journey when Iraq was in throes of suicide bombings etc. The security is better now. Please see the attached link and photograph

http://www.malumaat.com/archives/akhbar ... affer.html
Look for an article with the heading "Walk from Najaf to Karbala to pray for Long life of Aqa Maula TUS"

The picture is shown below Image

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:52 pm

One more example of 2005.....It was in 2005 and that too one grand son of sydena out of bloom walking for the long life of syedna.......what about now?where are they ?are they busy making money in pune?Why don't they accompany the mumeneen now oh wait they are mourning the sudden death of huzaifa bhai saab!!!!!

Mustafa I think you better do not give your comment every where because you are making mockery of yourself.I am sorry but I couldn't stop giving you this advice.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:37 pm

here is the entire article from the maalumat website:

Karbala (17th Safar ul Muzaffar 1426 - 27th March 2005)

"Walk from Najaf to Karbala to pray for Long life of Aqa Maula TUS

On the neeyat of Tul-ul umar of Aqa Mola TUS, Janab Ibrahim BS bin Shahzada QaidJohar Bhaisaheb Ezzuddin Saheb walked from the Haram Sharif of Molana Ali Ibn Abi Talib AS in Najaf Ashraf on 17th Safar 1426 H. at 4.15 pm and reached Kerbala Moalla on 19th Safar morning at 9 a.m. and directly went to the Haram of Imam Husain AS. It is the first time that this deed of walking 100kms for Tul-ul_Umr of Aqa Maula TUS has been achieved. He was accompanied by Adnan BS , Joone BS, Muffadal bhai, and seven other Mumineen. Report sent by Janab Abdo Abi talib bs Husamuddin"

considering it rather curious and suspicious that there were no herdes of bohras taken along or invited for this walk, which knowing the wily kotharis, they would normally do with great fanfare, i decided to double check with one of my business contacts in iraq about this so-called momentous event. i asked him also to verify with news archives for the year 2005, esp. with newspapers of both najaf and kerbala.

guess what? this is what he reported: there is only one small mention in a local najaf arabic newspaper citing a bohra press release, (not verified by any of the news reporters) saying what is stated above. my business contact has connections with bohras in iraq and made enquiries with them too. curiously none knew or were aware of such a walk, neither were they invited to join or contribute any funds, which would be par with kothar's usual extortionary behaviour.

besides, the najaf region was wracked with violent shia-sunni clashes in 2005 and the americans would have never allowed such a provocative act from some obscure foreigners to take place which would further fan the flames of sectarian hatred.

the conclusion one can safely draw from this bullcrap is that this whole article is a fake, a photo has been taken of some well-fed zads walking along a road somewhere in iraq, you cannot see the other 7 bohras nor are they mentioned in the article. if indeed such bohras had participated they would be known to other bohras in iraq, they would have been made mullas and sheikhs and the whole bohra world would have known about them.