Question about Ziyafat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Question about Ziyafat

Unread post by SBM » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:46 am

If you see Zeninfosys, you see a lot of Ziyafaats going on all over and you see a very nice Sumptuous meal and different varieties of food
My question to Abdes
Syedi Muffadal BS started a Thaali or Dabba Rasm and he announced that eating that food has lot of Barakats so how come Abdes are depriving these Zaddas of these Barakat Nu Jaman. They should be serving these Dabbas or Thaali available from local Jamat. Shame on these Abdes for not letting these Zadaas get the Barakat from these Dabbas and Thaalis just like they are depriving Syedna to be in Jannat with Panjatan as is Huzefa BS (as per Syedi Muffadal BS) by doing Purjosh Maatam and 100 km walk for his long life.
Disclaimer: I do not mean any dis respect to current Syedna and may Allah give him a healthy life. I am just putting the facts and to satisfy Adam for my Sources, these were posted on Zeninfosys and for my believes, I am an E Jamaat Card holder with all my Wajebaats and Saabil paid upto date.

ghulam muhammed

Re: Question about Ziyafat

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:20 pm

SBM wrote:Syedi Muffadal BS started a Thaali or Dabba Rasm and he announced that eating that food has lot of Barakats so how come Abdes are depriving these Zaddas of these Barakat Nu Jaman.
The "Barkats" of eating the ordinary foods is only for abdes............... For the zadas it is HARKAT.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:17 am

SBM wrote:to satisfy Adam for my Sources, these were posted on Zeninfosys and for my believes, I am an E Jamaat Card holder with all my Wajebaats and Saabil paid upto date.
Why do you keep harping about ejamaat cards and sabil. They do not mean a thing...

Human

Unread post by Human » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:28 am

profastian wrote:
SBM wrote:to satisfy Adam for my Sources, these were posted on Zeninfosys and for my believes, I am an E Jamaat Card holder with all my Wajebaats and Saabil paid upto date.
Why do you keep harping about ejamaat cards and sabil. They do not mean a thing...
You're wrong. You need an ejamaat card to be a 'valid' DB. If you don't have one, they don't have you on the record books and don't know if you have paid your dues.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:33 am

Human wrote:
profastian wrote: Why do you keep harping about ejamaat cards and sabil. They do not mean a thing...
You're wrong. You need an ejamaat card to be a 'valid' DB. If you don't have one, they don't have you on the record books and don't know if you have paid your dues.
Yes, you need an ejaamat card to be a 'valid' DB. But having an ejmaat card doesn't make you a 'valid' DB.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:45 am

E jamat card is a :

• Passport : You cant travel to Ziyarat tours if you don’t have one.
• Identity Card : Any checkpoints in Bohra Kingdom manned by Bohra Police requires bohra to present this card
• Ration Card : To avail any services from Jamaat, such as thaali scheme, mikaat registration, check-in requires this card
• Pan Card : Its referred for religious dues (Taxes) to check for previous wajebaat history ?
---------------------------------------------------------
On a lighter note :

when a E jamat card holder conducts a ziyafat, his color status would be marked as Dark Green - superlative of obedience in color codes ejamat card profile page.

And When E jamat card holder gives a Ziyafat and also buys a Sheikh or Mulla Title, then status of E jamat card would change, may be to purple or blue color, to show, now this gentleman has been upgraded from commoners to elite groups !!

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:03 am

Nothing changes for an Abde when he gives Ziyafat, except his bank balance ofcourse.

I have few relatives who were the biggest fanatic abde of their time and regularly gave Syedna money in tens of thousand almost 80 years back and were on first name basis with almost whole of qasre mawali. As soon as one directional flow of money stopped all the camaraderie stopped. Current generation though well off will need pass to even meet any shehzada when his father could have walked in saifee Mahal at will.

So in short till you you are in good books as soon as you stop paying as they want you to you are one of the achoots called commen bohras.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:49 pm

humanbeing wrote:E jamat card is a :

• Passport : You cant travel to Ziyarat tours if you don’t have one.
• Identity Card : Any checkpoints in Bohra Kingdom manned by Bohra Police requires bohra to present this card
• Ration Card : To avail any services from Jamaat, such as thaali scheme, mikaat registration, check-in requires this card
• Pan Card : Its referred for religious dues (Taxes) to check for previous wajebaat history ?
E-jamat card is more importantly a 'Debit Card' which is swiped by someone other then the one to whom it belongs.
E-Jamat card is also used as a 'Credit Card' wherein ziyafats and mulla/sheikh titles are given on 'credit' i.e. instalment basis.

Human

Unread post by Human » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:36 pm

profastian wrote:
Human wrote: You're wrong. You need an ejamaat card to be a 'valid' DB. If you don't have one, they don't have you on the record books and don't know if you have paid your dues.
Yes, you need an ejaamat card to be a 'valid' DB. But having an ejmaat card doesn't make you a 'valid' DB.
As if they care about who's valid and who's not! All they care about is money, honey!