Proggies approaching Alavi Jamat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
progticide

Proggies approaching Alavi Jamat

Unread post by progticide » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:41 am

Information coming in from reliable sources that a group of proggies from udaipur have recently paid visit to Baroda based Alavi Jamat. The group is small (80-90 people) but consist of some prominent & educated families who have become disenchanted with the prog movement and unable to reconcile with the DB Jamat, they have finally decided to join Alavis in the interest of their children's future and cultural identity.

Further details are not forthcoming as to their identity as they have been instructed to keep low and quiet for some more time.

profastian

Re: Proggies approaching Alavi Jamat

Unread post by profastian » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:46 am

progticide wrote:Information coming in from reliable sources that a group of proggies from udaipur have recently paid visit to Baroda based Alavi Jamat. The group is small (80-90 people) but consist of some prominent & educated families who have become disenchanted with the prog movement and unable to reconcile with the DB Jamat, they have finally decided to join Alavis in the interest of their children's future and cultural identity.

Further details are not forthcoming as to their identity as they have been instructed to keep low and quiet for some more time.
Why are they unable to reconcile with DB Jamat?

Human

Unread post by Human » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:33 pm

It is definitely hard or impossible to reconcile with the DB jamaat once you're in the bad books. But good on them for picking Alavis, I've heard that they're more civilised in all ways from DB's and are actually the closest sect as far as lifestyle goes. Also their aamils (or equivalent) volunteer to serve the community and lead the namaaz, do other ceremonies etc. while they have their own business for earning their bread. They do not seem to rely on forced salaams, etc.

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:22 am

Information just coming in suggest Alevis not keen on proggy inclusion. They dont find the current proggy way of life to be much common with theirs.

DB doors never closed to those who want to revert to the faith.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:46 am

If this is true that the Alavi bohras have rejected the Proggies then it shows the amount of ignorance that exists with the bohra community in general.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:15 pm

progticide wrote:
yes, DAB's welcome people who wish to do anti-islamic things like sajda to dai, reciting sajda tujhe wajib hai, calling their leader haqiqi kaaba, natiq e quran and ghaib na maalik, while he goes out murdering wild animals for pleasure, just after ashura no less....

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
progticide wrote:
yes, DAB's welcome people who wish to do anti-islamic things like sajda to dai, reciting sajda tujhe wajib hai, calling their leader haqiqi kaaba, natiq e quran and ghaib na maalik, while he goes out murdering wild animals for pleasure, just after ashura no less....
He is now trying to bring back some originality through color. The content is all stale. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:21 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
profastian wrote: He is now trying to bring back some originality through color. The content is all stale. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ya man, i was wondering exactly the same thing.

for some reason, he just doesnt seem to get tired of repeating himself.

Yo AZ - I think its time for you to turn the record on the other side. lets see what else you got to say. im getting kinda tired listening to the same old rant
In fact I am so tired of his posts, that the same AZ whose posts I used to look forward to because of their sense of humour, now i skip through them without a glance (unless they are one or 2 liners)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:30 pm

mn and prof,

your comments are rich in sycophancy and outright shamelessness.

i will not tire attacking the crooks of saifee mahal as much as you dont get tired of defending them....

as for your opinions, i care a rats behind what you think. do you think i post here for hypocrites and crass low-lifes like you? you seem to forget that you have the privilege of posting on a site which gives you the freedom to post your mindless drivel and heckle others, while those crooks whom you defend do not provide you those freedoms.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:51 pm

mustafanalwalla wrote:
You forget AZ. I told you that the day that you stand outside Saifee Mahal on issues that are pertinent like crooked Aamils, Mutah and accountability,.....

but i guess you chickened out "cause you didnt have the balls too".
nalwala,

2 things.

1. have you ever been to saifee mahal? you will find me there everyday 24/7 yelling and exposing the crooks inside. how? through this forum! yes, this forum is being monitored from INSIDE saifee mahal.!! the proof? the amount of incriminating material which gets removed post haste when exposed here to shame those crooks.
2. have i ever invited you to come check my balls? if not, then your statement "cause you didnt have the balls too". logically means, that for sure, YOU dont have any balls.!!!! not only did you lose them after 3 khatnas to prove your allegiance and gratitude to the syedna and his manhoos for miracles and other sundry acts done for you, but you have also lost your marbles and your upper story is now empty.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:55 pm

oh, and just to re-iterate, my balls are so big, i have assigned the task of hauling them after me, wherever i go, to a "royal shezaada"..

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:oh, and just to re-iterate, my balls are so big, i have assigned the task of hauling them after me, wherever i go, to a "royal shezaada"..
No wonder.. I had always wondered where your brain resided..

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:52 am

nalwala,

since you are 'the man with no balls', why post your tel no and address only on pm's? let the whole world read it here on the forum and i guarantee you a mafsuhiyat with only 5553/= salam, that too from the manhoos muffy, with an additional sprinkling of rosewater on your toilet paper stuffed behind.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:10 am

by asad on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:53 am

AZ/MN

can you please take your rantings against each other in PM. Its becoming quite pathetic in the first place to this read mudslinging contest

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:09 am

See this video Bohra Converted to Shia Isna Ashari - Part 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWvM_BRY3gY

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:18 pm

maqbool, see also the comment of a dawoodi abdebohra regressive about this convert and his beliefs.

there is no use posting such videos, a brainwashed abde will never be convinced.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:25 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:maqbool, see also the comment of a dawoodi abdebohra regressive about this convert and his beliefs.

there is no use posting such videos, a brainwashed abde will never be convinced.
My intention to post this video here was not to convince the hard core DB but to realize them that they do not get any information on the pages of kothar sponsored web pages. and the result is half baked person in the video. I have only comment to this type of person is:

घभराके लोग केहतेहे कि मर जाऐगे,
गर मर के भी चेन न पडा तो कीधर जाऐगे!

We are born in dawoodi bohra faith by wish of God and if the corrupt leadership hijacks the faith and do against the religion it is not we to leave the bohraisum but they who are responsible.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:37 am

Maqbool wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:maqbool, see also the comment of a dawoodi abdebohra regressive about this convert and his beliefs.

My intention to post this video here was not to convince the hard core DB but to realize them that they do not get any information on the pages of kothar sponsored web pages. and the result is half baked person in the video. I have only comment to this type of person is:

घभराके लोग केहतेहे कि मर जाऐगे,
गर मर के भी चेन न पडा तो कीधर जाऐगे!

We are born in dawoodi bohra faith by wish of God and if the corrupt leadership hijacks the faith and do against the religion it is not we to leave the bohraisum but they who are responsible.
The person in the video contradicts himself. He says that to get ilm in Dawoodi bohra you have to get raza and then he says that ilm is not available. Why did he not go and get raza for a sabak, which can be done very easily. In fact the kind of information he was seeking is available in Zahir sabaks, for which there is general raza(you do not have to go and get raza) and everyone can attend.

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:24 am

whats the website of this alavi sect?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:35 pm

profastian wrote:
to get ilm in Dawoodi bohra you have to get raza....
precisely why this fellow went and joined another sect where he did not have to jump through hoops and bureacracy to get ilm...

aftabm

Unread post by aftabm » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:47 pm

What are these so-called-reliable-sources about Progressive approaching Alavi Jamaats. Any backups or just heard a rumour?
Why would they choose Alevi Jamaat? Why not the we-are-the-most-pure-dawoodi-bohras. DB Jamaat would any day accept any progressive joining thier camp.

aftabm

Unread post by aftabm » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:48 pm

revertbohra wrote:whats the website of this alavi sect?
www.alavibohra.org

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun May 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Is there an Alavi community in the UK?