Imam is with us

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Fateh

Imam is with us

Unread post by Fateh » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:41 am

As we all Dawoodi Bohara proclaim that we are in true sect of Islam that means the Imam is with us.If its true then how all evil acts which are debating most in this forum is possible?

revertbohra

Re: Imam is with us

Unread post by revertbohra » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 am

Fateh wrote:As we all Dawoodi Bohara proclaim that we are in true sect of Islam that means the Imam is with us.If its true then how all evil acts which are debating most in this forum is possible?
because this forum is evil it self.......just kick there ass and enjoy there tantrum :mrgreen:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:40 am

Imam is figment of DB imagenation.

There is no Aya in Qur'an which points need for Imam after Prophet. I challange revert to post one.
and no direct Hadith saying Prophet appointed any body Imam.

You need lot of Gol Gol explainations to reach conclusion that Imam in needed.

So 12vers ha 1000 year old Imam still living.
Ismailis have europian Imam
Bohras have Imam in Hiding
What is truth?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:36 pm

revertbohra wrote:
..just kick there ass and enjoy there
reverse bohra,

actually, considering that you are perpetually in a position of reverse sajda, its more likely you will get yours kicked and provide enjoyment there... :wink:

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:42 pm

Brothers - when u NEED to sell something, you have to CREATE its DESIRE first, you have to show why that is required or is good, then ADVERTISE heavily with advanatges, then MARKET the PRODUCT .........

To SELL Dai, they needed an Imam (as Dai cannot prove his lineage to Prophet or Ali), so the idea of Imam is kept alive, to keep Imam alive and 'loveable' you NEED an event to prove how GREAT Imams were and are, hence Karabala and Ghume-e-Hussain (and Dai keeps repeating that may God keep this Ghum alive ....), Imams have to have a SOURCE hence Ali being appointed by Mohammad .......... and Mohammad as Prophet can be sold to anyone who claims to be Muslim .......... so now there is a product DAI which represents God via different channels and GUARANTEES barakat and sawab and Janat after death ............ and it is SELLING ..........

Ali/Hussain/Imams gave Warranty that you will go to Janat if you believe in them, Dai SELLS extended Warranty..!!! :D

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Rverse Bohra

Since your back side is being impounded so much by Kothari who enjoy it to extreme that you get jealous and try to find out asses to kick and have fun too .............. your reach is till there only, not beyond!! So what do you do, try to kick others butt but you face retaliation, what to do then? become Shaikh or Mulla or something like that so that you get to kick abde asses ........... no retaliation, enjoyment and so much of sawab and barakat too ......... :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Bahaism, a sect originated in Iran and which is believed to be an offshoot of Shiasm also claims that their leader Bab is the Imam-uz-zaman. With so many claimants around us the mystery of Imam gets more and more confusing !!!

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:27 pm

There are multiple lines of Imams from both Imam Hasan and Imam Husain. These lines arose out of succession disputes among Imam Hasan's and Imam Husain's descendants.

From Imam Hasan, we have:

Zaydi Imams of Tabaristan (1), Zaydi Imams of Yaman(2) ,Idrisids of Morocco(3) and Sharifs of Morocco(4).

From Imam Husain, we have:

Ithana-ashari Imams(5) and Ismaili Imams.

Ismaili Imams split into Mustalian and Nizari(6) branches. Aga Khan is the Imam of the Nizari branch.

Mustalian Imams split into Tayyibi(7), the Bohra branch and Hafizi(8) branch when Imam Aamir was killed.

Then we have Druzes(9), who believe Imam Hakim is alive.

To this mix, we must add a short-lived Imamat of Muhammad al-Hanfiyya, one of Ali's children and step brother of Imams Hasan and Husain. They were Hanafi (10) Imams.

So, I count 10 different Imams. There may be more like the Baha'i one (11) that GM mentioned.

So, on the Day of Judgment, we will have the spectacle of at least 11 Imams, or even more that I am not aware of, vying for glory.

level_headed

Unread post by level_headed » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Porus - Zaidi Imams in Yemen are descended from Zaid bin Ali bin Husain. So it is incorrect that they are descendants of Imam Hasan

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:11 pm

level_headed wrote:Porus - Zaidi Imams in Yemen are descended from Zaid bin Ali bin Husain. So it is incorrect that they are descendants of Imam Hasan
You appear to be correct according to Wikipedia. My information came from Farhad Daftary's 'Ismailies'.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:38 am

Muslim First wrote:Imam is figment of DB imagenation.

There is no Aya in Qur'an which points need for Imam after Prophet. I challange revert to post one.
and no direct Hadith saying Prophet appointed any body Imam.

You need lot of Gol Gol explainations to reach conclusion that Imam in needed.

So 12vers ha 1000 year old Imam still living.
Ismailis have europian Imam
Bohras have Imam in Hiding
What is truth?
Sorry friend but as per my pov imam is not db imagination.There is no aya how to pray namaj?,how to do wadhu? & many more.So with out rightful imam how we understand actual meaning of Qur'an & real Islam?

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:28 am

miya bhai are too dumb to understand logic behind Imamat.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:33 am

revertbohra wrote:miya bhai are too dumb to understand logic behind Imamat.
these topics are discussed in very good length. Do a advance search.
Again bringing up the topic without providing any links or texts from books will not garner any positive response.

And stop trumping every one as Miya bhai. are you not one of them (Muslim)

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:49 am

asad wrote:
Again bringing up the topic without providing any links or texts from books will not garner any positive response.

term Muslim is not at all applicable to miya bhai's.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:12 am

revertbohra wrote:
asad wrote: these topics are discussed in very good length. Do a advance search.

term Muslim is not at all applicable to miya bhai's.

By your definition who is a Muslim.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:11 am

revertbohra wrote:term Muslim is not at all applicable to miya bhai's.
What about the term “Miya Saab” title include amongst muslims?

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:39 am

asad wrote:]

term Muslim is not at all applicable to miya bhai's.[/quote]

quraan has define it,but these miya bhai havent adopted quraanic teachings.

By your definition who is a Muslim.[/quote]

revertbohra

Unread post by revertbohra » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:40 am

Quraan has define muslims,but these miya bhai doesnt obeys quraan to be called them self muslims

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:16 am

Admin
The above two posting by revertbohra should be deleted, These nonsensical posting has no place on this thread
Revertbohra now proves our theory that abdes are Regressives, since he converted to Abdeism and this is what his posting are I wonder
what young children are learning in Jamiya and Madressa
Revert I beg you that during this happay week of Milad ask Aqa Moula, Mansoos, Shaizaadas and every other Gothari Goon to collectively work with you to increase your IQ level to more than 20

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:26 am

We are behaving like kids in a school class and admin being our class teacher ! I think any nonsensical post or any post shall not be deleted. This forum comprises of all kinds of people; matured, civilized to kiddish and uncouth. Its obvious for the readers to read and analyze civility of the post and form opinions about the person who is talking trash. This way it also helps visitors and readers to know to what level a person can fall in frustration when they have no argument, knowledge or contribution to present.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:29 am

^
I do agree partly and I do not ask for deletion but this nonsensical comments do divert attention in this case it is doing right now those comments in between also changes the flow of thought of reader and debaters and that is the only reason I asked. I do understand by letting those comments does expose the IQ level of the person

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:08 am

asad wrote:

Asad,you are correect by all means. Now a days searching of imam ul haq is most imp then any other debate.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:28 am

HI SBM !

Yes you are correct ! but censorship leads to biasness on this forum. However, admin team knows better how to run this initiative. So I m just suggesting. Atleast abdes, progressives and others have some venue to present their views on issues affecting Islam and our way of life.

If Kothari at all came up with such forum to discuss, it would be so controlled, that even the topics would be suggested by administrator and it would only and only include praises and exaggeration of Kothari management.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Fateh

Indeed ! its very important and need of the hour/minute/second for Imam-uz-Zaman to reveal himself.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:52 am

humanbeing wrote:HI SBM !

Yes you are correct ! but censorship leads to biasness on this forum. However, admin team knows better how to run this initiative. So I m just suggesting. Atleast abdes, progressives and others have some venue to present their views on issues affecting Islam and our way of life.

If Kothari at all came up with such forum to discuss, it would be so controlled, that even the topics would be suggested by administrator and it would only and only include praises and exaggeration of Kothari management.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Fateh

Indeed ! its very important and need of the hour/minute/second for Imam-uz-Zaman to reveal himself.
Salam bhai,we desperetelly need our imam ul haq,but we have no idea that where he is and how to find him.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:08 am

W salam Fateh

I m no scholar to advise you on your dilemma or concern. But a little suggestion. You can research from various sources within and outside our community to get the link of our bohra faith evolution. You can research internet, this forum, Mulla on the main frame etc. Secret books which are discussed on this forum are out of commoner reach. Also they would be in a language not learnt thoroughly by commoner like you or me.

I m not sure about the 100 % accuracy of information provided in the sources I mentioned. But somewhere you will get an idea of where to begin looking for chain of events leading to our present state.

You may also try asking in sabak, under what possible circumstances or event Imam-uz-zaman would reveal himself to his followers !

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:36 am

humanbeing wrote:W salam Fateh

I m no scholar to advise you on your dilemma or concern. But a little suggestion. You can research from various sources within and outside our community to get the link of our bohra faith evolution. You can research internet, this forum, Mulla on the main frame etc. Secret books which are discussed on this forum are out of commoner reach. Also they would be in a language not learnt thoroughly by commoner like you or me.

I m not sure about the 100 % accuracy of information provided in the sources I mentioned. But somewhere you will get an idea of where to begin looking for chain of events leading to our present state.

You may also try asking in sabak, under what possible circumstances or event Imam-uz-zaman would reveal himself to his followers !
[] under what possible circumstances or event Imam-uz-zaman would reveal himself to his followers ![/quote][/color][/color]
yes this should be the only & only mission of our life.Why we are passing our time to debating in useless issues?We all know that kothar & their goons are not on right path as per prophet's hadiths & quran, doesn't Imam know?Then how can kothar claims that Imam is with us?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:47 am

Fateh wrote:
asad wrote: these topics are discussed in very good length. Do a advance search.

Asad,you are correect by all means. Now a days searching of imam ul haq is most imp then any other debate.
Br Fateh;

There is no Imam or we have no knowledge of impending coming of Mehdi

Imamat is sold to some Muslims and they never read Qura'n. If Imamat is so omportant then why there is no clear Aya saying that there will be Imams from Muhammad's progeny present physically and in Zahir to guide you. Bohras are hoodwinked to believe anything dished out by clergy.

take care brother. Pray your Namaaz with Khulush, do Rozas, give Zakat and stay Away from minor or major sins.

otherwise, Wish you best for your quest in search for Imam but I bet there is no such thing.
Wasalaam

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:59 am

revertbohra wrote:
miya bhai are too dumb to understand logic behind Imamat
Revert
Logic of Imamat can be sold to dumb Shias like you easily. Remember Majority of Original Muslims did not buy it. Logic of Imamat was invented and sold to dummy like you.

Ony ignorants like you use term like Mia Bhai or Ola Muslman. Remeber when there is a problem, it will not make differnce. Racist hindus do not know difference between Bohras and Miya bahi. Bribes from Kothar will not help at that time.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Muslim First wrote:
revertbohra wrote:
miya bhai are too dumb to understand logic behind Imamat
Revert
Logic of Imamat can be sold to dumb Shias like you easily. Remember Majority of Original Muslims did not buy it. Logic of Imamat was invented and sold to dummy like you.

Ony ignorants like you use term like Mia Bhai or Ola Muslman. Remeber when there is a problem, it will not make differnce. Racist hindus do not know difference between Bohras and Miya bahi. Bribes from Kothar will not help at that time.
Br. MF
I think you crossed the line of civility by your comment of Dumb Shias falling in the same trap as those Regressives who call every Muslim who do not agree with them as WAHABi.I hope that this was an emotional outburst but a seasoned person like should have known better,

porus

Unread post by porus » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Muslim First wrote:Imam is figment of DB imagenation.
Dear brother MF, salam alayk

Frankly, I find this sort of comment unworthy coming from you.

Leave aside the fact that the Quran has several ayats in which Imam, meaning a leader or a guide, is mentioned.

It has been verified by many scholars that Imam Aamir, the Fatimid Imam, had a son, al-Tayyib. The news of his birth was conveyed to Sayyida Arwa, Hurrat al-Malika, in Yaman. In this, scholars have confirmed the history as related by Bohras.

Imam Aamir had designated al-Tayyib as his successor. When Imam Aamir was assassinated, his loyal courtiers took away infant al-Tayyib to safety, away from Cairo. What happened to al-Tayyib is still being researched by scholars. However, Bohras are very clear on their belief that Imam al-Tayyib adopted ghaybat after leaving Cairo and that his descendant as Imam is alive somewhere on earth. This is very different from Ithna-ashari view, which has 'spiritualized' their 12th Imam, al- Mahdi, into someone 'immortal'.