seems progs are depressed

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
revertbohra

seems progs are depressed

Unread post by revertbohra » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:59 am

sri sri sri bull shiit visiting progs?

seems progs and other munafiqs are highly depressed and they have no idea about there future so they are taking help from all these so called gurus to come out of depression,it was bond to happen,leaving islaam and true path of ahlul bayt cant be easy.

my condolence to progs.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MurtazaVds

Re: seems progs are depressed

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:51 am

seems lyk progs r realy in d deep shit

aftr seeing some event and shaan in surat held for milad mubarak of Huzurala Tus

now dey r going learn art of living
but i think aftr dat dey will surly call sadhu sant for some hawan and puja to dere home
progs beware of naga sadhu

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:31 am

dude my tone is clear and f9 ur tking me either way
just give a cmnt dat ravishankr visited a progs house
and wht abt d progs tone whn dey make cmnt when Huzurala TUS or shehzada saheb visit any momeenin house

Just chck out sme threads

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:35 am

Sri sri sri visited one member of the reformist group. That member did not touch his feet or gave him ziyafat or performed aarti pooja. How about dai and whole community invitting modi to mosque and other killers to their palace? Prog member is not representing his community but when community head is doing unislamic things you are terming it "Shaan". There are number of pictures of kotharis beside their leader doing and preching shirk.

Actually some one is depressed who keep on changing his ID and sometime coming as Shia, sometime reverting to bohraism sometime getting confused and finally resorting to Lisan e dawat by sending laanat's and abusing.

alik

Unread post by alik » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:56 am

Sri sri had the balls to have a debate with a full muslim audience with zakir naik.
Muffadal baba cant say 5 sentences without seeing in papers to s bohra audience,each time he fumbles choir ppl start singing songs in his praise

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:26 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:
MurtazaVds wrote:dude my tone is clear and f9 ur tking me either way
just give a cmnt dat ravishankr visited a progs house
and wht abt d progs tone whn dey make cmnt when Huzurala TUS or shehzada saheb visit any momeenin house

Just chck out sme threads

Murtuza bhai, forgive me, but i do not understand sms text while reading, so i am not sure what you are tyring to say.

let me tell you this however, you and i are on the same side. do not confuse me to be one of them.

i know about the comments that people make on this site and all i can say is that this is an open forum and we cannot stop them from saying anything, but yes, we can debate and argue with them, but no need to go down to the level of some other members here, thats all
Brother Mustafa

I have been visiting this site for more than than 10 years and I have witnessed many debates on this forum but I am really sorry to inform you that I havn't come across a single orthodox bohri (except Aqs I guess) who have not used abusive or say gutter language over here including many so called learned members also .As far as members of reformist group are concerned yes there are few members who really use abusive language and some times its not bearable when they use foul language for aqua moula but majority of them sply Insaf Bhai,Husain-KSA,Humsafar,Porus,Gulam and there are many more I am not able to recollect the name they have always main-tend decency in all the discussion.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 pm

actually. so many regressives turn to syedna for help in their dreams and with arzi's (after doing salaam to amil and fakher najwa to syedna) because they are depressed.

no income and have to pay for vajebaat..
no good clothes and have to attend salgirah jashan
no money to throw darees ni majlis or invite amil for ziyafat
no groom for their poor daughter
no cure for their diseases
no way out for horny, immoral rascals caught harassing female colleagues at work
no promotions at work
and many many more...

all such depressed abde regressives turn in desperation to syedna in their dreams and "jaise doobte to tinke ka sahara chhahiye," fall hook line and sinker for anything which happens next. here the analogy of syedna being compared to a tinka is apt, as sadly, today he is but a mere skeleton, a 'tinka'.

in fact, it would take a very confident person who has strong faith in his own religion and beliefs to invite a learned spiritualist from another religion and hold his own with him as equals.

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:02 am

Mustafa,

Leave this forum aside for sometime and talk to common abde friends of yours and just mention that their is a possibility of Shehzadas complicit in corruption(dont mention Syedna), see their reaction.
You cant discuss anything rationally with any abde, as soon as you mention anything against their faith they will be up in arms against you and your family they will never put forth any reasoning. This is chiseled down in waez and other majlises that WE are the best, ashraful makhlukaat, heading directly to Jannah so if any one says anything contrary he is dushman and suited for choicest of lanats.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:33 am

Hi Asad

Well put ! This is what happens in general discussions. The sad situation in the community is, there is a disturbing hypocrisy. I have come across, devout, loyal fanatic abdes who are mocking, whining and accusing jamat office and rank holder upto extent of shehzada to be corrupt and greedy. But will never raise a doubt upto sayedna sahib’s lack of action against wrong practices, atleast to the extent of financial corruption.

There are many many convenient bohras in the community. Who have faith in sayedna because he has promised a seat in jannat. They don’t wish to spoil their eligibility by a slightest hint of discomfort or disagreement with kothar / sayedna saheb’s lack of justice. Other unislamic or degrading practices such as segregation of classes, knee / feet kissing, remain bowed in submission has become acceptable norm due to manipulative brain washing.

I have come across bohra friends, general abdes including on this forum, where abdes personally feel that.

• Shooting of animals for pleasure is wrong, but will not deem or condemn acts of hunting by sayedna sahib as wrong.
• They don’t approve or support idea of bending and pampering any 2 penny royals or jamaat rank holder, even though the orders come from the Kothari management.
• They will agree to financial corruption happening in the jamat administration to highest levels, will chat and brag about involvement upto shehzada levels, but will not question lack of justice by sayedna sahib.

Abdes bohras are insecured that, any expression of discontent will disqualify them from entering into heaven, apart from other social, family and business reasons.

Do abde bohra really love sayedna sahib for the person he is ? definitely they do until sayedna sahib promises them goodies such as fakheraa jaman, organized social get togethers, fancy resorts around mausoleums, sense of piety by shallow but pompous act of donating wealth, outwardly appearance of STD and a tempting offer to be taken care in a world unknown and a seat in heaven.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:23 am

mustafanalwalla wrote:Yes, because we have too much faith in him. Call if blind devotion if you may, call it brainwashing, call it what you want, but what does not change is that our faith in him is unshakeable
MN, I m surprised and to some extent shocked, to really understand your POV. Faith in Dai as unshakeable !! Faith in what ? I mean what is the content of your faith in Dai that is unshakeable !!
mustafanalwalla wrote: This is complete and utter nonsence. We have faith because we believe in Him.
You have faith as you believe in him, believe in what ?
mustafanalwalla wrote: An acceptable norm yes, but it is certainly not due to brainwashing but rather a systematic hammering of orders. Brainwashing implies a change in attitude too, which is not the case here, atleast not to anyone but our Dai
MN, I don’t expect such ignorance or lies from you atleast. There are pictures posted all over the internet, this forum and we see in our live life, bowing in degrading submission, knee/feet kissing to/of local amils, shehzada, grand shehzada or any “raza na saheb” .

mustafanalwalla wrote:Come out in the open and say it if it disturbs you so much. Dont hide behind fake names. Be man enough and say it in the open like i do
Oh MN ! do you mean displaying your name and identity with an apologetic defence to shield name of sayedna saheb and his mansoos mufaddal bhaisaab from being responsible for lack of justice against corruption in the community is your idea of coming out bravely in open.

First, I have objected openly to jamat members (Pune & Kuwait) to what I have believed to be wrong practice. Specifically (Hunting of Animals, Knee Kissing Local Amils, Accountability on sabeel, Ramadan/Muharram Hoob and other scheme collections). On this isolated cases of rebellion. My safai chitti was withdrawn, my father had to apologize, I was straightened up with warnings and I got yellow stains on my Safai Chitti.

You very well know, why members on this forum are using fake names, they fear violent invasion from senselss, blind followers, Who will resort to spineless terrorism to hammer down their blind beliefs with a gloating self pride of having served as soldier of sayedna saheb’s army by indulging in such attacks.

I m expressing my thoughts from a pseudo name, because I care for my family, what I express here is somewhere inside many abde youths or elders. They are just quiet in frustration or fear.
mustafanalwalla wrote:I honestly do not have an answer to the latter part of this statement. Maybe someone else can answer it
Your anwers to any issue which raises a doubt over leadership of sayedna saheb, is apologetic and confusing. You will agree to the event, but will conveniently shift the responsibility on something else.
mustafanalwalla wrote:Yes we do. If you have lost faith, then He is a nobody. But the day you recover it, even in a begger will you see God. I have been down the path of loosing my faith and rediscovering it once more
MN, I have not lost my faith in position of Dai. For me Dai is a learned man of high degree of human qualities of justice, knowledge, integrity and compassion. I believe in his guidance, I want to learn and be a good muslim and agree in good faith, trust and confidence over intentions which are uniting humanity. Is this happening in our community ? Learning is confusing, restrictive and submissive ! First segregation from non bohras, then segregation within the community, I don’t want my dear friend going to HELL just because he is not a bohra !, Embezzler amils, shiekhs and ayans grinning one scam after another. Where is the justice ?

I have lost faith in Bohra leadership, I have lost faith in faltering humans. Not in Islam, not in Quran. I seek forgiveness and discovering of faith in Allah and Islam.
mustafanalwalla wrote:Again, utter nonsense. i can use stronger words but these should suffice. HB, do not juxtapose or extrapolate your views onto the general Abde population. you might be feeling these, but for us, and especially for me, seeing my Dai is more important than your so-called definition of "fancy resorts" and "goodies". If you have faith, then even a simple sabil giving water outside a masjid is enough. if you dont, then even serving simple sherbert will be seen as a sign of being ostentatious
Hey MN, I m generalizing POVs I presented over those abdes, who feel this way. Read the context of the paragraph. I will break it for you.

Faakhera jaman : Majorly attend majlises in anticipation of Jaman, I don’t have survey statistics to prove this attitude. But in your heart you know how jaman temptation works to a human psychology.

Organized Social get-togethers : Every second days there is some majlises organized, many a times when I ask a devout looking (STD) bohra what is the occasion, he has no idea, he just came as he was informed there is a majlis, People rush to sit with their friends at the farmost scattered places in the markaz, ignoring nizaam and ensuring they can exchange latest stuff on mobile phones, chat and wait till jaman is served. Friends and family will form thaals and restrict strangers from joining them, holding places for their wandering friends. I have seen kids, youngsters, and even elders humiliating elder strangers to look for another thaal.

Fancy Resorts : It has become a convenient vacation spots and a getaway for a vacation or timepass trip to musaloeum resorts. Visiting the dargah is part of the ritual. It’s a standard practice amongst wagaad bohra populace to visit such resorts for a quick vacation multiple times. The sad situation is, even at this resorts segregation takes place. Plum foreign visitors are given exclusive accommodation, whereas local families, youths who are from nearby towns are taken for granted.
mustafanalwalla wrote:If you have faith, then even a simple sabil giving water outside a masjid is enough. if you dont, then even serving simple sherbert will be seen as a sign of being ostentatious
Your defence against the accusation of pompous display of extravagance is weak. I would not debunk an effort of organization if they are transparent, honest and acceptable under modest austerity.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:34 am

humanbeing wrote:Hey MN, I m generalizing POVs I presented over those abdes, who feel this way. Read the context of the paragraph. I will break it for you.

Faakhera jaman : Majorly attend majlises in anticipation of Jaman, I don’t have survey statistics to prove this attitude. But in your heart you know how jaman temptation works to a human psychology.

Organized Social get-togethers : Every second days there is some majlises organized, many a times when I ask a devout looking (STD) bohra what is the occasion, he has no idea, he just came as he was informed there is a majlis, People rush to sit with their friends at the farmost scattered places in the markaz, ignoring nizaam and ensuring they can exchange latest stuff on mobile phones, chat and wait till jaman is served. Friends and family will form thaals and restrict strangers from joining them, holding places for their wandering friends. I have seen kids, youngsters, and even elders humiliating elder strangers to look for another thaal.

Fancy Resorts : It has become a convenient vacation spots and a getaway for a vacation or timepass trip to musaloeum resorts. Visiting the dargah is part of the ritual. It’s a standard practice amongst wagaad bohra populace to visit such resorts for a quick vacation multiple times. The sad situation is, even at this resorts segregation takes place. Plum foreign visitors are given exclusive accommodation, whereas local families, youths who are from nearby towns are taken for granted.
Hi MN

I agree my POVs, presented above, have 2 sides to the coin, all fingers are not same, All people are not same, all intentions are not same. But if good exists, so is bad. I m wrong in amplifying the bad aspects of our community. I apologize for such amplifying. But somewhere, this attitude of complacency is instilled by leadership. However I m wrong to only present the darker aspect of our community and not mention the goodness or good people who upheld compassion

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:31 am

Do you know where the money for these sabils even comes from? The volunteers shell it out themselves. So where is the need of being honest and transparent with outsiders? So you see, your accusation is even weaker
Hey, I m talking about Monthly Sabeel payment ! sabeel which is used for administration of local jamaat. Sabeel which serves water/sherbet I usually refer to it as sabeel-e-hussain / Refreshments to avoid confusion.
Well, let me tell you this then. By just amplifying the bad, forgetting the good, you are only going to distance yourself further away. And if that is the wau you wish to be, then by all means. Your life. you know best. Good day.
I m not distancing myself from good things in the community. If at all I m distancing myself is from extortion, human worshipping and being pretentious.

I support any endeavour of jamat, which I find to be honest and selfless. But in many cases, I get the catch, where people are corrupting the scheme. I would blame the individual for misusing the trust of sayedna saheb and people, but what shocks and suprises me, when big names upto amils, shehzada are involved in the embezzlement, and no action is taken over obvious cases of corruption.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MN, discussion happening on this forum are general in nature, I m not questioning your personal choices and depth of your faith. I responded with questions to you, depending on your responses when you generalized expressing “we” (representing abde bohras).

Anyhow, I don’t wish to take this argument any further.

taherbaghwa

Unread post by taherbaghwa » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:29 pm

You would have heard Muffi Maula bayan (during salgirah)..
At first he told the story about a wise man whose religion was not to curse anybody how bad he had done to anyone else as he believed God is watching..and blah blah blah

Then immediately after the story he said laant as the people followed. Had anybody taken <this into your consideration..

It makes me laugh:-)