ghanu jeevo.. ta qayamat ghanu jeevo...

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: ghanu jeevo.. ta qayamat ghanu jeevo...

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:14 pm

^ I think we a got a momeena warrior on board its time for zulfiqar,omabharti and all other wet rats to pack there bags and go off to some other planet. :roll:
fisherman
Because all the Mumin warrior like Gulf, HN, and others ran out when faced with facts and figures and as you said to AZ
that if you have manhood leave bohraism and join Buddhism , Seems like most of the Abdes have taken your advice.so a MUMIEENA warrior has to replace them.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:18 am

fatema wrote:Lets c here!! how many honorary title do u have?? does any one beyond ur realm of family even kno u exist!! goin by this logic Aqa Moula Has soooo much more than u can ever dream of!! And also ur comments tell me that ur ass burns so bad to see him as successful as he is! so i suggest u do something more constructive with your time in life u will never live a grt life like his but maybe u atleast earn some pity!
Look the Fatema comparing Sayedna with ozmujaheed. Do they think before writing any thing?

Dear ozmujaheed are you happy or feel insulted!!

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:12 am

Maqbool, Fatema is cornered and is now shooting blind..sometime I am intentionally cheeky in my blog, but am not stupid and have a plan.

Fatema I am not great or greater but am voicing my right to criticize your leader , I respect your choice of blind faith.

Facts are facts he has been honored with ceremonial titles but there are far more deserving people then him who have silently benefited mankind yet do not blow their trumpets and manipulate their followers and oppress his/her critiques.

You ask me to stop bashing his name if you or him are so smart you start..stop inciting lannats on Awal Sanni Salis, stop cursing the opposition to hell, stop ex-communicating or imposing a mono culture, etc etc...my mission will be accomplished and you will never read anything bad about him from my side...if Kothar are reading in stealth take note !

As mentioned I am not associated with any group such as PDB, I do not consider my input waste of time my aim is to debate and blog to bring a perspective and influence, I may not win Abde hearts but may excite your minds and next time even if one pauses before acting as a fanatic that is achievement. I also walk the talk you may read my other blogs and there are other stuff happening underground which are restricted from publication as still under investigation with local security officials with the aim that will slow down the the spread of Bohra fanaticism and extremism in my backyard .

master.b00t

Unread post by master.b00t » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:17 am

fatima bahan, islam me "vyakti pooja" ko koi sthaan nahi he , tum log maula maula kyon kar rahe ho ? jitni baar maula maula kiya utni baar Rasulullah Rasullulah kyon nahi bolte ? Rasulullah kaun he yaad he na ? ya maula maula karne me ye bhi bhul gaye !!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:21 am

Sister Fatema

AS

I am not Shia, I am Muslim

I was surprised to see your following post
When Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) entered the precincts of the Kaaba, Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) asked: Where is the qibla from where I stand? Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) replied: You are our qibla right before us!
When they were in precincts of the Kaaba,why would Marhoom Sydena ask which way Kabba was? Was he blind or his eyes were so bad that he could not see Kabba? Usually Qubla is towards Kabba.

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) replied: You are our qibla right before us!
What a Shirk. A person you consider your Maula have no idea about Shirk.

Ismailis and other sects who worship personalities have no idea what shirk is.
Look at following pst at Ismaili.net
Mowlana Shah Karim visited the Sulan Muhammad Shah Takri in Karachi with some leaders. From the top, he asked them where is the Qaba? The leaders started looking east and west, searching for direction but could not reply.

One of the caretaker [he was from Hunza] was summoned and he was asked the same question. I felt at the feet of Hazar Imam and kissed-it. Crying loudly, he said Khudawind, here is the Qaba. Hazar Imam said, you are right.

Wasalaam

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Br. Muslim First,

You are not understanding what sis fatema is saying. Whenever I stand up to pray, my 3 year old comes and pretends to follow me. What he does though is faces me while doing ruku or sujood. So if we consider Taher Saifuddin and Mohammed Burhanuddin 3 year olds, it seems like a possibility.

Jokes apart, what the Syedna is doing, is creating idol worshippers. Consider the Syedna visiting the person in the hospital in the night and then visiting those affected by the earthquake in the night. Why does he have to do it in the night? Why can't he visit them and cure them during the day in broad daylight? Jesus Christ cured the sick and the blind right in the middle of the town in broad daylight. Prophet Mohammad performed his miracles right in the middle of all his followers. There is, however, an explanation for what the bohras have experienced. These are games played by jinns (for those who believe in them) to lead idol worshippers astray.

So I won't say that the nurse didn't see Burhanuddin, it just wasn't him. It was someone else pretending to be him. People experience these things quite often. People see Krishna coming to save them or Buddha or whoever else one trusts. With these forms it becomes easy for these beings to lead you astray. And in case of Fatema, it was a tremendous success.

Now consider some of the other points raised by sis Fatema,
1) 8th August 1986 was declared as "His Holiness Dr. Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Day" by the Mayor of Houston.
At that time, was the mayor of houston an authority on what is holy and what is not as per Islam? Did he even know the difference between Shias and Sunnis? It is quite obvious that this was simply an organized propaganda event.
2) At the age of 5, Syedna recited the Quran in a majlis. Subsequently Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) wrote in his Risalat Sharifa: When he recites the Quran he glows for the people of heaven as the stars glow for the people of earth.
The Syedna cannot recite the quran even today without assistance. And I heard on American Idol last week that one of the contestants, the one with the long hair had a glow on his head when he took the stage. It was simply because of the light shining on the gel on his head.
3) When Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) entered the precincts of the Kaaba, Syedna Taher Saifuddin (RA) asked: Where is the qibla from where I stand? Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) replied: You are our qibla right before us!
Again, prime example of going against the command of Allah and committing shirk. Allah has clearly mentioned in the quran that Kaaba is the qibla and not some human being.
4) On the completion of 1400 years from the day of revelation of the Quran, Syedna delivered a speech about the Quran which was heard on All India Radio.
As a Dai, it is his duty to spread the message of Islam every day. If he did this only on one occasion then he should be ashamed of himself. He should have a regular show on All India Radio talking about Islam every day. He has power and he has money. He should put it to good use instead of feeding it to the pigs.
5) Syedna's (TUS) family including grand and great grand children today number 104. His eldest great grandchild is 23 yrs of age, whilst his youngest grandchild is 3.
Now consider this family that is living on the money given to them by their followers and then consider the family of the prophet of Islam. As shias go, God loved Hazrat Hussain so much that he wanted him in heaven with Him. Then by that going God hates this guy so much that he wants him to spend his life on earth till eternity. Now, the bohras will say that God has given him a long life so that he could take care of his followers. So consider them in the light of what happened with prophet Mohammad who left his followers after the message was completed. If the Dai has to live for his followers, then his followers are definitely a lot of work don't you think?
6) Syedna is the first Dai al Mutlaq to travel to North Africa and retrace the historical sites of Aimmat Tahereen (SA).
huh!! He is the first one to be able to afford first class air travel and air conditioned limousines due to his inhuman practices of collecting money from his followers for his luxuries.
7) Syedna has travelled in the Concorde, the fastest jet.
So have a lot of others including the Italian Mafia.
8) Syedna (TUS) cruised in the Rotterdam to Bait uil Muqaddas and in the QE II to Singapore.
Again, this simply displays his lifestyle and not his spirituality. His followers might be impressed with Concordes and Cruises but most believers are not.
9) Syedna's (TUS) voice at the age of ninety plus is so clear that a computer analysis in Germany interpreted it to be the voice of a 40 year old.
Seriously? Is there an official paper that was published about this study? Or did you hear it from an Amil in a Vaez and have taken it to be the ultimate truth? I have a statue of Liberty to sell to you in New York. It resembles the Syedna if you look at it in the night without any light.
10) Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) is the first Dai al Mutlaq to visit Europe and America.
This only tells you that he has been looting his followers even more than the previous ones.
11) Syedna receives files and letters requesting benediction or counsel by the hundreds everyday. A file stays with Syedna for no more than 24 hours before it is answered.

Even President Barack Obama answers his mail and Dick Cheney used a machine to sign condolence letters to the families of those who died in Iraq. What this is demonstrating is idol worshipping and nothing else.
12) It was in 1389 Hijri that Syedna (TUS) initiated the tradition of ehya on the 30th of Shehre Ramadan.
Cannot comment on this as I do not know what this ehya is.
13) Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) built the Raudat Tahera in Mumbai over the qabr mubarak of his father. The mausoleum is the only one of its kind to have the entire Quran inscribed on its walls.
Again a waste of people's money and a place to commit shirk. I would demolish it and establish something that serves the community without the idol worshipping.
14) Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) was born on 20th Rabei ul Akhar which corresponds to the day of zuhoor of Imam Mehdi (SA).
Actually, I am sure a lot of other people were born on that day as there are only 354 days in the lunar calendar and millions of people born every year.
15) Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) memorized the Quran at the age of 21.
Kids who start early memorise the quran at the age of 13 or 14. And the Syedna cannot read the quran without a huge copy of it in front of him. Either he has forgotten it or never memorized it.
16) Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS) built the Mahad uz Zahra, the first of its kind in the world for the study of the Quran.
I don't know where this is and what kind it is and since I haven't heard of it, then I don't think it is anything special. Schools and Colleges for Quranic study are plenty and very famous at that.
17) Syedna's audience for his community often runs into several hours as he personally listens to individuals, sometimes numbering 3000.
hmmm.... let us see, 3000 * 252 (atleast) = 756,000. That is a lot of money in any currency for a few hours.
18) Syedna (TUS) speaks several languages: Arabic, Lisan ud Dawat, Gujarati, Urdu, Hindi, and English.
My room mate in chicago used to speak 5 languages, Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam. But he used to wash dishes after I finished cooking. Besides, Lisan ud Dawat is not even a language.
19) Syedna (TUS) personally conducts the annual oral examinations of the students of Al Jamea tus Saifiyah in Surat.
Again, have you verified this claim? I don't think he does. Even if he does, he is invited after getting a lot of cash.
20) During his visit to North Africa, Syedna confirmed the location of urf ud deek, literally the crest of the rooster from where Dajjal, the enemy of Imam Mansur (SA), fled.
I am not even sure what that means. Sis Fatema, can you explain this? Who was Dajjal? Was Imam Mansur following him?
21) Syedna (TUS) personally tutors his children and grand-children in religious texts for several hours at a stretch.
Can't comment on what he does in his house, but looking at his condition outside, I cannot believe he can spend that much time with his children (who are probably older than my father) and his grand children who are probably my age. Unless this was written 50 years ago.
22) "This is not the Key of the City, it is the key to our hearts." This is what the Mayor of Houston said when he presented Syedna (TUS) with the Key of Houston.
:-) Politicians say all kinds of things, and people quote them 25 years later. I am sure no one remembers the name of that Mayor and that Mayor doesn't remember the people to whom he has handed over the keys to his heart.
23) The chief protocol officer in Sydney, when he received Syedna (TUS) said, 'I have yet to see such a powerful and pious personality.'
Don't know what a chief protocol officer is but Bohras seen to get turned on when people who have no clue about Islam talk about their Syedna like this. Realize this, THEY DON"T MEAN IT. They are simply playing "suck up" because they were paid. Has this guy ever attended any of Syedna's majlis? When he sees so much pomp and show at the airport and the abdes falling at his feet and kissing his car tire, he is bound to make a comment like that even if he wasn't paid.
24) Dr. Usman Yahya (now Mohammed Yahya) when he prayed namaaz with Syedna (TUS) at Fatemi masjid, Mumbai, said afterwards, 'today I felt like I prayed behind Rasulullah.'
Seriously guys, how much money did he have to pay to pray behind the Syedna? He better receive the same sawab!! Anyway, I have prayed once behind the Syedna probabaly 20 years ago and had no clue when the farz started and when it attended and when the maatam started. After that I decided never to run to pray behind him as I have to go home and pray again.
25) Syedna (TUS) has performed nikaah of mumineen in trains and even onboard a plane.
This just tells you the length he is willing to go to make a few extra bucks. The mumineed in trains and planes had to make arrangements because that was the only time the Syedna was available. The Syedna didn't travel to make the marriage, the couple had to travel with the Syedna so as not to disrupt his schedule.
26) Syedna (TUS) is known in Arab countries as "Azamat us Sultan" meaning the "great soveriegn".
The Arab countries you are talking about are lying. He is known as a Mushrik in those same Arab countries.
27) Syedna (TUS) is known in Kenya as "The Rain Maker."
Every guy in Africa with a feather on his head and a jhadu in his hand is a rain maker.
28) Syedna (TUS) restored the masjid of Imam Hakim (SA), Al-Jamea-ul-Anwar, in a record time of 27 months, a feat even the UNESCO hesitated undertaking.
Have you ever seen Extreme Makeover Home Edition? Beautiful homes, that defy explanation, are built in 7 days. It is simply a matter of how much money you are willing to spend. And in the case of Syedna, he has an abundant supply from his idiot abdes.

Also, when the abdes want to copy and paste from Wikipedia they might want to edit some stuff like ".[citation needed]." out. Do they know what that means?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:41 pm

great going anajmi! couldnt have said it better myself!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 am

Seconded. Excellent post by anajmi.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Bro anajmi,

Excellent reply. You are too hillarious, I still cant stop laughing. :D :D :D

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:47 pm

fatema and all the fanatic blind ghanu jeevo abdes....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

even before he was born, my son used to show signs of great excitement in his mother's womb whenever the azaan was broadcast on tv in dubai, or whenever there was loud tilawate quran. this was when my wife was in the third trimester of her pregnancy. he used to kick vigorously and she could feel him moving excitedly

after he was born, whenever he cried because of delay in getting his feed or illness, one sure fire way to get him quiet and peaceful was by playing tilawat e quran tapes on the music system

whenever he was taken to the masjid, he was the only baby who kept quiet and did not make a sound, sat quietly and obediently

in school in the gulf, where islamic studies are compulsory for muslims, he always scored the highest marks in that subject and loved whatever they taught him.

by the age of five he knew all basic facts about the 5 namaaz, and how to pray. by seven he knew all the essential facts of the prophet, when he was born, when he got the divine call, how he started his mission, whom he married and how, how long was his mission, etc etc.

when he was nine, his Islamic studies teacher in school told us that my son was destined for great learning and accomplishments in islam and we must encourage him in this.

his arabic studies teacher, an Egyptian could not believe that my son was not an arab by birth

by age three he had already travelled to 3 different continents to visit our relations in india, Africa and Europe.

By age 18 he had done 5 cruises on some of the best luxury liners, to Alaska, Caribbean, Scandinavia, Europe and the Mediterranean.

By age 22 he has visited over 22 countries

In school his special projects in arts, crafts, social studies, Islamic studies were chosen for special mention and won awards at the inter-school competitions.

He was chosen for inter-school debates on various subjects

He was chosen by his school to represent it at the Prince Charles Trust Activity week, which is an endowment for talented kids to visit and stay in UK for 1 week and interact with kids from all over the world.

He represented his school in athletics, swimming , snooker, chess and table tennis.

In high school he played championship level squash.

In high school he volunteered for fund raising during various crises, the tsumani, earthquake in Pakistan, typhoon in new Orleans and many others, for which he won the Lt. Governor of Ontario award. In fact his collection for the tsunami victims was the highest of any student in Ontario.

He regularly volunteers at the salvation army stores, (known as thrift stores or goodwill stores) on weekends, and collects used clothing, housewares and other stuff from our friends for sale and raising funds for poor people.

He helps his mother whenever she wants him to volunteer, in distributing toys, candy and gifts to kids at the world famous Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto.

He gladly drives any of our old friends who live alone if they have to go somewhere and helps an old neighbour by mowing his lawn and shovelling snow off his sidewalk.

2 of his assignments in University have been selected for special mention and placed on permanent record.

In University, his professor for Comparative religious studies has chosen him as her TA (teaching assistant), although she is a jew, since he scored the highest marks on the history of the persecution of the Jews.

During summer this year he has offered to volunteer in Haiti and Africa. Final decision is awaited.

When he was only 15 years old, I arranged a visit with him to one of the biggest slums in India, so he could learn of the deprivations, suffering and needs of the less fortunate.

Since the age of 18 he has worked part time during school/university and full time during summer to defray the cost of his education and earn his own pocket money.

He has now made it to the dean’s list of the biggest and most prestigious university in Canada.

He stays on his own and pays his own rent.

He has a vast circle of friends and relatives spread all over the globe.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All the above true facts and proves that he is much greater than the syedna and that too at the young age of 22. But neither he nor us think of him as some great superhuman, divine being, or call him dai or haq na saheb or compare him with the Dalai lama or any other lama.

What the syedna has done is low-down pedestrian and that too with other people’s money for which he refuses to give accounts and taken by force of blackmail (pay up or get out of our club). All his hollow titles are either self made or bought with money by bribing and bestowing monetary favours upon corrupt politicians and community leaders or ignorant westerners who don’t know a damn thing about islam or who or what are bohras, or for that matter ismailies, druze, Coptics, jains, or Rastafarians.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:59 am

Superb reply anajmi!!!!!!!! Just too good!!! :mrgreen:

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:03 am

Kudos to your son brother Al Zulfiquar. Keep it up. Convey my regards and best wishes to him.

Truth Hurts

Unread post by Truth Hurts » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:06 am

anajmi wrote:Br. Muslim First,

27) Syedna (TUS) is known in Kenya as "The Rain Maker."
Every guy in Africa with a feather on his head and a jhadu in his hand is a rain maker.

I literally fell on the ground laughing after reading this post.....so hilarious :lol:

Truth Hurts

Unread post by Truth Hurts » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:52 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:fatema and all the fanatic blind ghanu jeevo abdes....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

even before he was born, my son used to show signs of great excitement in his mother's womb whenever the azaan was broadcast on tv in dubai, or whenever there was loud tilawate quran. this was when my wife was in the third trimester of her pregnancy. he used to kick vigorously and she could feel him moving excitedly

after he was born, whenever he cried because of delay in getting his feed or illness, one sure fire way to get him quiet and peaceful was by playing tilawat e quran tapes on the music system

whenever he was taken to the masjid, he was the only baby who kept quiet and did not make a sound, sat quietly and obediently.............
Brother Al Zulfikar,

I am simply amazed by your son's achievements.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:13 pm

thanks bros Hussain ksa and truth hurts for your kind comments. it is Allah who gives...

i have hidden the posting of my son from him. I am afraid that if he reads it, he may start behaving like syedna and collect fakhir najwas from us everytime he comes home and insist on a makdam ni majlis in his honour, wadhawo and ziyafats..

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:57 pm

So true, .... and Hilarious ! :mrgreen:
"This is not the Key of the City, it is the key to our hearts." This is what the Mayor of Houston said when he presented Syedna (TUS) with the Key of Houston
Jew Don Boney was never the Mayor of Houston, he was "Mayor pro-tem". The Mayor did not meet Burhanuddin. For those who may not know the difference, here's an explanation from a local Houston newspaper:

The councilmember thus anointed has the duty of running meetings when the mayor steps away to take a call or get coffee. But the Mayor Pro Tem also is the backup mayor, who steps in and assumes major governmental powers should the mayor become sick, disabled, or pass away. So the office has potential for major influence.

Most importantly, the title seems to look good on a political resume, especially for those seeking higher office. It almost sounds like "Mayor," if you sort of mumble the last two words, which are Latin anyway ("for the time being").

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:24 pm

What happened to sister Fatema? Gone fishing with the fisherman?

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:20 am

let's hope she realized she was defending the wrong team but who know she may have gone for more raza to continue the hujaat

mmv

Unread post by mmv » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:32 am

fatema wrote:
Aqa Moula is a well respected person ! he is a peace ambasssador to countries. every where he goes he is recieved not just by the STATE but the CENTRAL govt officials of that country!! the kinda hold he has over his people is beyond measure and equation to even Dalia Lama!
Dalai Lama wins $1.7 million Templeton Prize for 2012,one of the world's leading religion prizes.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:00 pm

regarding houston mayor hype; let it be known that muffi moula wanted the mayor to recieve the dai at the airport. to this end huge moneies were collected from the abdes and even a fancy party was given. the mayor did no such thing. huge sums of monies were given by muffi to local government to make this happen.
at first, muffi thought he would request clinton into accepting his request to recieve the dai at the airport. there was a flat refusal from the clinton adminstration. the second choice was the mayor of houston and that also did not materialize; since huge monies were given to the local government ,the mayor of houston asked his white side kick to take care of it.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:29 pm

imagine my surprise when i found my following post, copied by some well-meaning bohra and circulated, in my own email inbox!

apparently it has been doing the rounds all over the world! just shows the power of this forum...

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
fatema wrote:
Aqa Moula is a well respected person ! he is a peace ambasssador to countries. every where he goes he is recieved not just by the STATE but the CENTRAL govt officials of that country!! the kinda hold he has over his people is beyond measure and equation to even Dalia Lama!
fatema,

let us see how respected syedna is.

1. he was kicked out of tanzania about 40 years ago for smuggling diamonds and precious stones in violation of international and Tanzanian customs laws and indulging in massive hera pheri of foreign exchange. it was only after some 20 odd years + hefty bribes + pulling influential strings through well-known lawyers like Advocate Khambalia and MP's that syedna was allowed to re-enter. even all this would have been in vain, if it hadnt been for the fortuitous departure of President Nyerere, as after regime change, the new corrupt regime needed money to fill its coffers.
2. syedna was kicked out of saudi arabia in the late 80's and could not visit there for nearly 22 years. it was only after much begging and cajoling that he was allowed to enter but put under strict restrictions of speech and movements. only some few people were allowed to land with him at the jeddah airport, no show-sha, no naarabaazi and no public appearances. not a single saudi govt official went to visit him or gave him any importance.
3. the syedna has been cited as a tyrannical leader who oppresses, exploits and inflicts persecution on his community, who does not discourage violent opposition on those who raise dissenting voices against him or his repressive and extortionist policies; by 2 different independent judicial commissions constituted by the Indian govt. these 2 commissions, the nathwani commission and the tewatia commission, comprised of highly respected supreme court judges who travelled all over india, met with affected parties on both sides and after a long and ardous study published their lenghthy and impartial report. Both these reports were tabled in parliament and are part of official govt records which anyone can access.
4. the syedna had to submit an official apology in writing and on national tv in india, after he openly uttered laanats on the first 3 khalifas in Bombay during moharram and 6 bohras were killed and crores worth of bohra properties destroyed. He was forced by the maharashtra govt of the time and the other muslim leaders to do so or else they would file criminal cases against him for uttering inflammatory speeches and inciting communal disharmony and riots.
5. his brother Yusuf najmuddin was murdered in Egypt by land mafias for cheating them and getting involved in underhand illegal dealings.
6. after his visit to dubai some ten years ago for moharram tamasha, the dubai jamaat was fined 10 million dirhams= 12 crore rupees, as over 3000 bohras stayed back illegally and absconded. Moreover bohras looted hotel property, were caught shoplifting and some bohra women were even caught for prostitution. This was a serious loss of credibility for syedna who claims to have ghaib nu ilm, and for bohras in general. The privileges given to bohras during that event have been withdrawn and syedna has not been granted permission again to hold such an event again in dubai.
7. legal cases have been mounted against syedna for inciting mobs to murder his own 4 ustaads, for desecrating graves of reformist bohras and throwing their naked corpses out on the street, for looking on silently while bohra women of Udaipur were being assaulted in his presence, for excommunicating bohras who refuse to follow his unislamic diktats etc etc. many of these cases are still in courts, deliberately stalled by syedna’s counsel by use of money, threats and delaying tactics.
8. he is the only religious/spiritual leader in the world who has the shaukh of hunting wild animals of endangered species for his pleasure as a sport. Ordinary people, most of them criminals, may indulge in bribing corrupt officials and murder elephants, lions and big game, but there is no parallel in modern history of any religious head who is gleefully violating allah’s commandments himself as clearly spelt out in the quran!

As for comparing him with dalai lama, here is a quick comparison.

Universal Recognition
His Holiness the Dalai Lama is a man of peace. In 1989 he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his non-violent struggle for the liberation of Tibet. He has consistently advocated policies of non-violence, even in the face of extreme aggression. He also became the first Nobel Laureate to be recognized for his concern for global environmental problems.

His Holiness has travelled to more than 62 countries spanning 6 continents. He has met with presidents, prime ministers and crowned rulers of major nations. He has held dialogues with the heads of different religions and many well-known scientists.

Since 1959 His Holiness has received over 84 awards, honorary doctorates, prizes, etc., in recognition of his message of peace, non-violence, inter-religious understanding, universal responsibility and compassion. His Holiness has also authored more than 72 books. He has been awarded Honorary citizenship in 3 different countries, incl. Canada and due to his message of love and peace even under extreme persecution, many prominent personalities in Hollywood, media industry and athletics alongwith thousands of ordinary westerners have converted to Buddhism. He lives and breathes the life of a simple buddhist ascetic monk, shuns pomp and show and travels like a simple, humble human being.

Compare that with the life of syedna who has never converted a single non-bohra in his entire lifetime, enjoys and demands pomp, show and royalty treatment, cultivates the company only of super rich bohras, honours criminals like narendra modi, bal thackeray and the mafia goons of bombay when they were in power, claims infallibility and the ability to perform miracles, claims to grant us an automatic passport into jannah, exhorts us to shower our last penny on him and yet cannot see or won’t act on the corruption in our community.

The dai is not infalible, were never infallible and cannot claim to be infallible as haq na saheb etc. if that was true, the daim ul islam written by syedna kazi noman (an ordinary dai himself) under the orders of imam mustansir billah, would not have an elaborate and lengthy list of 100 qualifications that a dai is supposed to possess, without which a dai, if he has been wrongly appointed or has gone astray, is labelled a liability to islam and to his flock.

Your blind faith in the fairy tales dished out to you about the dai and syedna as the present dai are misplaced, wrong, and absolutely not a part of our faith or even islam. The ideas that you propagate are unislamic and full of shirk. Please correct yourself. Either you follow islam and our deen as set out in daim ul islam or you follow a cult led by the syedna, but then don’t try to confuse or merge the 2 at all.