(1) Academically / Educationally Qualified - "Doctor":
> Bohra Shabab leader Mulla Ji Burhanuddin sahab did NOT went to school/colleges to EARN the title of "Doctor" but was only GIFTED by virtue of him being NAAZIM of OUR Bohra community.
> Bohra Youth leader Proff. Mehdi Hasan EARNED the title of "Doctor" by pursuing education.
>> Hence, Bohra Youth leader is more educated and indeed true scholar than Bohra Shabab leader.
(2) Teachers background comparisons:
• Teachers of Bohra Youth for seniors: Mulla Mohammed Ji Abdul Ali Bambora Wala (Head Master Sahab), Mulla Qurban Hussain Raj, Sheikh Yaqoob Ali Raj, Sheikh Ahmed Ali Raj, Sheikh Hasan Ali Sarangpur Wala, Mulla Ismail Ji Hibtullah Ji Attarwala, Sheikh Fida Hussain Jawad Wala, Sheikh Ali Ahmed Saranagpur Wala, Sheikh Sajjad Hussain Mashreq Wala, Janab Aqib bhai Palana Wala, etc
• Teachers of Bohra Youth for Junior’s: Mulla Saleh Mohammed Baroda Wala, Mulla Taher Ali Sirki Wala, Mulla sahab Chachuliya wala, Mulla sahab Press Wala (Sarangpur Wala), Mulla Fazal Hussain DM (Fazal bhai), Mulla sahab Kankroli Wala, Janab Muddasar Ali Zari, Janab Ali Asgar Khilona Wala, Mulla Anees Hita Wala, Mulla Taher Hussain Lokhandwala, etc
Background of all Bohra Youth Teachers – dedicated their life to learn and teach Fatimi Dawat Deeniyat. No police records, no court cases, never convicted, lived modest and humble life.
Background of Kothar (TEACHERS OF SHABAB TEACHERS) –
(i) Bohra Leader Expelled for illegal transfer of Shs. 65000 – (i) Tehelka and (ii) Staff Reporter - 15 August 1968 - The Nationlist - Nairobi
(ii) Mullaji's Goonda Raj - by Staff Reporter - Jaipur - 24 Nov. 1974- Partpakhs (Hindi)
(iii) Darkness at Noon - by Deril D'Mento - 22 April 1979 - Free Press Journal Bombay
(iv) Chronicle of Cruelty - by Staff Reporter - 16-31 May 1979 - Today - Bombay/Delhi
(v) The Holy Terror - by Rajni Bakshi - 21-27 August 1983 SUNDAY -Calcutta
(vi) A Law Unto Himself - by Ivan Fera - 13-19 November 1983 - Illustrated Weekly of India - Bombay
(vii) The Holy Terror Strikes Again - by Nikhil Lakshaman - 12 April 1984 - Illustrated Weekly of India - Bombay
(viii) Mllaji's Hawala Connection - Vijaya Venniyoor - 6 Sept. 22 Oct 1984 - Bombay Magazine - Bombay
(ix) Dawood Baugh Land Sale Fraud - Staff Reporter - 14 April 1985 - Clarity - Bombay
(x) The Aurocratic Mulla - Burhanuddin - by Staff Reporter 22 Aug. 6 Sept. 1986 Bombay Magazine - Bombay
(3) Subject matter:
In Bohra Youth, for Senior Hulka, the weekly sabak were/are regularly conducted inside the mosque/sabeel office – several times Ismaili Tafseer of Quran was completed based on the books like (i) Sharhul Akhbar, (ii) Asasul Taweel, (iii) Taweel’ud Daimul Islam, (iv) Tohafatul masail kitaab, (v) Ooyunul Akhbaar, (vi) Ikhwan us safa (all 52+1 risala’s) and scores & scores of other authentic Fatimi books.
In Bohra Shabab, Shabab mumineen are not even allowed to read meaning/translation of Quran. Kothar spoon feed reason is the translations are not authentic so do not read it, let’s agree with this hypothesis of Kothar, WHY TILL DATE KOTHAR WITH ALL THEIR MATERIAL MIGHT HAVE YET NOT PUBLISHED THE AUTHENTIC TRANSLATION OF QURAN FOR COMMON MUMINEEN – so, ignorance prevails, coming generations will be more dumb, theological reasoning power of Shabab mumineen will steadily deteriorate and “dukaan” of kothar will keep on minting money by conning common Shabab mumineen – so not even the basic i.e. Quran is accessible to common Shabab.
Bhai Hussain_KSA once wrote, in the Jamia Saifiya, in the final examination at the senior most level the question in the exam asked: recite the madah of Syedina Tahir Saifuddin, Jamia student who correctly sung it was passed in the exam!!! Jamia Saifiya original name was “Dars-a-Saify” built by our rightful Dai Syedina Molana Abde Ali Saifuddin (43rd Dai) but our community assets are illegitimately occupied by present Kothar and they are abusing the system, instead of nurturing and growing AALIMS from “Dars-a-Saifi”, present Kothar is producing the staff members to run their business of religion.
For juniors - Shabab Urdu Quaida (book) teaches "Alif" se "Allah" and the photo next to it is kept blank. Youth wala's urdu Quaida (Mulla Taher Ali Lokhand Wala) has "Alif" for "Angoor" (grapes). Alif is the first letter, a kid cannot see photo of Allah so it is difficult to associate letter of Alif but if kid is shown photo of Angoor he can recognise the photo and so as the letter. Hence, for juniours also Youth literature and methods have merit over Shabab literature.
Few weeks back, a group of 20 juniours (kids) went from Udaipur to Malegaon - Islamic quiz competition were conducted, exhibition were done by those students, those 20 were even taught subject like how to give bath to dead-bodies besides other aspects of deeniyat.
(4) Deeniyat (Fatimi dawat) Books publication:
Bohra Shabab - Kothar has published NO important books like Daimul Islam, Tafseer of Quran, etc.
Bohra Youth – has published HUNDREDS of books of Fatimi Dawat, to PREACH knowledge among the younger generation they even translated Daimul Islam in Hindi, the first part was out year and half back, the 2nd part of Daimul Islam in Hindi will shortly be out. To promote – offering namaz with understanding “Ahyul-lail” is being translated in Hindi. Coaching parents on how to raise their kids – per Fatimi Dawat – that book “Allah walo ka bachpan” is published in Hindi. “Amar Kahani of Molae Qutbuddin Shaheed” is published in Hindi, etc. several books are published on Fatimi Imam, Hadees of Prophet, Life of all Dais, books of Dai Syedina Hatim (r), etc… hundreds of these books are published by scholars of Bohra Youth. Jamat General secretary Bhai Abid Ali Adeeb is presently translating the “Nasihat of Mazoon Syedi Lukman Jeev sahab, Udaipur” from Sanskrit to Hindi for general public so common men character will improve – can Kothar even think of pursuing such noble jobs???
(5) Accessibility of Fatimi books:
Bohra Shabab: NO public libraries where Fatimi Dawat books are accessible. No website where Bohra Shabab mumineen can download the Dawat books. Kothar is bankrupting the learning attitude of our Shababi mumineen and making them ROBOT with zero knowledge and brainwashed to abide by any religiously correct/incorrect command of Kothar.
Bohra Youth: Public library with finest Fatimi Dawat books in Burhaniya Library, Hathipole, Udaipur and Library of Malegaon, Maharashtra. On this very website books are available from: Syedna Abu Yaqub al Sijistani, Syedina Kazi Noman; Nahjul Balagha, Wazkur fil Kitaab Ismail, etc – anyone can download these great authentic Fatimi literatures at NO cost.
Progticide: "There hasn’t been any major succession dispute in the DBs with any conflicting claims over Dai-ship for a few hundred years now."
Doctor: Roshan Khayal Jamat (RKJ), Malegaon, Maharashtra has challenged Taher Saifuddin (TS) sahab when he unlike his four predecessor claimed that he is the Dai Mutlaq indeed. In 1923, RKJ publically rejected TS inventive claims on Dai-ship. Mulla Ji Burhan, when he was Mazoon he visited Malegaon, and immediately made a firm self-resolution to never-ever dare to visit Malegaon again and passed same wasiyat to his kutumb. After that visit as Mazoon, Mulla Ji Burhan never ever dared to visit Malegaon again.
(7) The Kothar has failed to create an organized knowledge system in religious and cultural sciences. And “Dars-a-Saifi / Jamia Saifiya” that they theft from our rightful 43rd Dai – they have turned it into staff training center.
(8) In the name of religious scholars and clergy, all that the Shabab community could muster is plenty of self-centered, self-proclaimed Kothar bhai-sahabs and shahzada sahab’s who have their own personal agenda and vested interest in attending majlises, daras, nikaah, and other community functions. These characteristics of theirs failed to attract any major respect or allegiance in the Islamic and non-Islamic population toward them (refer point# 2 again) and they only served to be symbolic figure-heads for religious matters otherwise they are true material leaders like Asaram Bapu, Sri Satya Sai Baba, etc.
(9) Since these Kothar conman’s themselves are not popular enough they had little buying for their opinion and ideas. They pay/spend money looted from Bohra mumineen and invite dignitaries who are kaafirs like Narendra Modi, Thakre, etc. In the absence of an organized knowledge system, these conmen could only manage to produce ROBOT like staff members from “Jamia Saifia” which in turn brain wash common Shababi mumineen.
(10) Without any fresh inflow of highly trained individuals like Shaheed Sheikh Sajjad Hussain Sarangpur Wala, who are well-educated in the various aspects of Fatimi doctrines in areas of Sharia, Fiqh, Aqaid, Taweel and Haqaiq, the dependence of the Shabab populace on the current Kothar for their day-to-day matters (after paying lot of money/salam) is questionable per se.
(11) Kothar has been pushing their own views and agenda, influenced by their own free thoughts, and no monitoring of the knowledge dispensed to ordinary Shabab followers.
(12) Without allegiance to or monitoring by Imam-uz-zaman, Kothar is seeding the unsuspecting Shabab population with their own home-bred ideas and religious thoughts, occasionally upholding the Fatimi literature to show their following the DB beliefs, but slowly and steadily pushing their baseless doctrines that Burhanuddin sahib is Imam and he is God into the minds of the new and old Shabab generation.
(13) Kothar is like “Dead body”, as time passes it will rot and cause bad-smell. As the generation is passing, younger Shabab generation is more religiously bankrupt than their predecessors. As generation passes the learning, education and authenticity of the younger Kothari assuming roles of their KHANDANI-DHARAM-KA-DHANDHA, and their adherence to core DB beliefs and their effectiveness in holding together the religious beliefs and cultural identity of the Shabab population should be a matter of concern for the Shababi (secret thinker / aalims in Taqiyaat) today itself.
(14) Hence, the question that arises today and which the Bohra Shabab (with thinking power) should immediately start addressing is the consequences of the religious misguidance dispensed to them today by their Kothar and the consequences of the lack of authentic DB religious and cultural guidance to their present and coming generation.
Shabab mumineen should debate amongst themselves the following three questions:
Who Trains whom? - Is the Kothar or their staff does anything without receiving ADVANCE FEES (Salam)? Master Kothar trains their Staff (Mulla / Sheikh / Aamils) to not to do any work of mumineen for sake of religion but only for the sake of money.
Kothar training at Jamia saifiya to new staff who are to-be-clerics will they be sufficiently educated, honest and efficient in training the to-be-clerics? How can Kothar who DOES NOT FOLLOW and does not know the Fatimi Dawat will teach and hand out Fatimi Dawat / Quranic lessons to others?
The only criterion that Kothar, the master teacher look in to-be-clerics is their easiness to get brain-washed and in turn take this chain ahead and brain wash common Shababi mumineen. Kothar screening test does not include if the to-be-clerk is able to responsibly dispense religious issues to be handled by them, do these to-be-clerics possess required acumen and intellect for their role? Kothar only criterion is apprentice should display ability to be slave of Kothar. In final examination also the test is prove the degree of your slavery to Kothar.
Who preaches what? – Daroo drinkers are made Sheikhs because they pay money to Kothar!!! During rightful Dai-mutlaq sons of Dai’s who were not educated were not allowed to sit next in tarteeb to Dai, merit use to speak. The zahil sons were referred as “Bhai Sahab”, all Kothar families are “Bhai sahab”.
Is there a system put in place by the Kothar so common mumineen can know what is the religious inclination of these clerics – are they diligently following the rules of Fatimi Dawat or only doing “notanki” to be one? What are their personal beliefs and what they are preaching the population in the various Shababi controlled mosques, schools and jamaats?
Is there a central doctrine which these clerics have to follow or are they masters of themselves free to dispense any thought of their liking and interest? What is the literature that these clerics are drawing their information from other than Fatimi DB literature? How is the knowledge dispensation regulated and uniformed in the various jamaats? How do you control or stop the preaching of anti-Fatimi DB beliefs?
Who monitors? – Kothar preach people to hang photos of 51/52 – not even one reference from any Fatimi book can Kothar bring to justify this act of theirs. 43rd Dai declared seena zani as Haram but Kothar will promote seena zani and bring azab to their followers, Kothar will do lot of Biddat and fool Shabab Mumineen that that is Fatimi Dawat!!!
Is there a monitoring system to know that nothing outside or against the statutes of Fatimi beliefs is fed into the Shababi population? What checks and balances are being put in place to ensure that the Shabab Mosques and schools do not start breeding KUFR and SHIRK? What pre-control mechanisms and damage-control mechanisms are put in place in the event something of this sort takes place? Who has been assigned the authority to stop/censure/reprimand any such person from feeding anti-DB beliefs and thoughts into the minds of Shababi mumineen? What happens if the person assigned the authority to oversee this responsibility gets influenced by anti-DB beliefs and fails to perform the duty? What monitoring mechanisms have the Shabab/Kothar arranged to ensure that misguidance and misdirection of the current and coming generation is avoided and a close religious and cultural blend with the TRUE DB faith is maintained?