Ramadan Al Kareem

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
salim

Re: Ramadan Collection Starts !

Unread post by salim » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Muslim First wrote:
Salim
It may be bribe to keep corrupt Muslim regimes quite.
All religion recommend charity. Many Muslim do it too. Example Eidhi foundation, Cancer hospital by Imran Khan etc etc.
I never said, I am against of Eidhi or cancer hospital. Specially, I have great respect for Eidhi. I myself has contributed to his foundation and I am proud of it. They are doing good job and Allah will reward them.
Muslim First wrote:
You are accusing us for wrong things. But this will not stop us from doing good, because its Allah who will reward us not you. By the way, AKDN does tons of good work in many non-muslim dominated countries as well. Also it is envoy that is making you say these things.

According to you corrupt Muslim regimes will take good work that Allah has ordered everyone to do as corruption :?:

49:12 - O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful.

Here is a hadith for you - "He who, in order to find fault, says something about a person that was not there, Allah will throw such a person in hell till he tastes fully what he had fabricated." - Tibrani

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Br Salim
Do you believe in the following Hadith?
From Shahi Bukhari
Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said:
Islam is based on (the following) five (principles):
1. To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's Apostle.
2. To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly.
3. To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity) .
4. To perform Hajj. (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca)
5. To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.

or Do you believe this
From: http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... pic&t=6693
Post subject: What is Shariat,Tariqat, Haqeeqat and Marifat?
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:19 am by nuseri
(I have done little editing for clearity)

Shariat : observing Imam as Khalifa
In Tariqat as Imam
Haqiqat is Imaam (as God)
Marfat is living in him n unifyng your thoughts with him(asal mubarak me wasal) .

at Zikr level.

shariat is Allah and Rasool.
Tariqat is Allah, Rasool and ALI.
Haqiqat is ALI is Allah
Marifat is Ali Ali

ghulam muhammed

Re: Ramadan Al Kareem

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Who said that wajebat should only be given in the month of ramzan alone to gain more sawaab ? Ask the abdes !! The rich abdes have been flocking to London and tripping over each other to give wajebat to their dai who is stationed there. For them, giving zakat to the dai is more important then giving it in Ramzan, to hell with the hadiths and quranic verses which stresses on the significance of charity in the solemn month of Ramzan, for abdes the dai surpasses everything including Ramzan ! And the irony is that, due to his fragile health and mental condition there is every likelihood that he doesnt realise who is giving what !!!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Deleted

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:28 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Who said that wajebat should only be given in the month of ramzan alone to gain more sawaab ? Ask the abdes !! The rich abdes have been flocking to London and tripping over each other to give wajebat to their dai who is stationed there. For them, giving zakat to the dai is more important then giving it in Ramzan, to hell with the hadiths and quranic verses which stresses on the significance of charity in the solemn month of Ramzan, for abdes the dai surpasses everything including Ramzan ! And the irony is that, due to his fragile health and mental condition there is every likelihood that he doesnt realise who is giving what !!!
If you are upset with the Dai, why are you cursing the word of Allah SWT, i.e. the Noble Qur'an. I believe what you are trying to say is the Abdes are thinking..."to ......which stresses on the significance of charity....in the month of Ramazan.

How do you know what they are thinking? Why does it bother you. According to them Dai is the malik of everything they own. They have been conditioned to think that way. You cannot change their thinking although a lot of them are doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.

We have accountability who is sending his cheques for missed rozas to the Dai while preaching to give to the poor. And then he complains about the Abdes in this forum.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Brother Muslim,

I visited the site again and again and what you are saying is the corrupt version. I am surprised at you.

With all due respect you have defined the concept in your your own words which is exaggerated as bidat and as a Sunni Muslim you will see it differently but believe me the Suffis believe the same. Mansoor Al-Hallaj or Ana al-Haque; Bayzid Baustami, who claimed: "Manham Khuda" , and then there is one more about whom I read but have forgotten his name. Not to forget, Rabia Basri and Rumi.

Sufis believe in annhilation with God or fannah fi-(A)llah. Rumi and Rabia Basri had attained that stage along with many others.

To you it may be a strange phenomena as your life revolves around the five pillars and stops there but with the Sufis it is beyond that.

Please read before you Leap!

I think you did not understand the concepts. Do you believe in Mehraj? If you do, then you believe the Prophet went to 7 heavens on Buraq. This is for you and me. This is how it is explained in Bukhari. But let me tell yu the twelvers and bohoras believe differently. I do not know about the Ismailis but I would not be surprised if they share the same belief with their Shia brothers.

But for the Sufis, the Prophet went up spiritually because they say, that when the Prophet came back the chain on his door was still moving.

And then what you have said about bribing the Muslim leaders? You have proof?
I would love to know. If you do not, then please say so because Ramadhan is not far away and you do not want to start it with accusing somebody of something he hasn't done. It is a big sin - Kabira. It will bother you like a thorn in your side during your prayers.

And one more thing somewhere on this site you had once said, Agha Khan is a good man.

So why the venom now?

On MSN international a few months ago, Richard Engel brought a programm on TV in which he interviewed the Agha Khan,
; and myself and my Bohora friends watched it on TV in the UK. He has done a lot for the Ummah and a lot of others and one bohora bhai commented, "at least we see where their money is going, we don't see where ours is going."

Give respect where it is due. That is Mardangi.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:17 am

I visited the site again and again and what you are saying is the corrupt version. I am surprised at you.
It is time for you to visit the site one more time. This is the last post on the link Muslim First provided and it is exactly as muslim first has posted without the bolds that he did.

nuseri

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:19 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am putting it 3 different ways:
shariat is common sense
tariqat is rational sense
haqiqat is intelligance
Marifat is gnosis(fanafiallah)

observing ImaM at
shariat is as Khalifa
tariqat as Imam
haqiqat is r Imaan (as God)
marfat is living in him n unifyng your thoughts with him(asal mubarak me wasal) .
at Zikr level.
shariat is allah n rasool.
tariqat is allah,rasool n ALI.
Haqiqat is ALI allah
Marifat is ali ali

salim

Unread post by salim » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:26 am

I have stopped visiting the above website since long long time and I am not interested in visiting them. They do not represent 99% of Ismailis. I can't digest their theories. They have right to believe whatever they want. I am not believing what they believe in. Also I am not going to force them believe what I believe in.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:10 am

salim wrote:
I have stopped visiting the above website since long long time and I am not interested in visiting them. They do not represent 99% of Ismailis. I can't digest their theories. They have right to believe whatever they want. I am not believing what they believe in. Also I am not going to force them believe what I believe in.
When pressed you will deny your own mother.
Let's have discussion of Nizaris Ismailis beliefs somewhere else.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Muslim First wrote:
salim wrote: I have stopped visiting the above website since long long time and I am not interested in visiting them. They do not represent 99% of Ismailis. I can't digest their theories. They have right to believe whatever they want. I am not believing what they believe in. Also I am not going to force them believe what I believe in.
When pressed you will deny your own mother.
Let's have discussion of Nizaris Ismailis beliefs somewhere else.

A very cheap shot at brother Salim. shame on you.

Please help me understand, why so much venom against the Nizaris. Is it because they kicked you off of their site? Where do you think you can conduct such a debate. You think any Nizaris, twelvers or bohoras want to engage with a person like you who knows nothing beyond your nose. For everything you run to google or wikipedia or the Nizaris site of the Ithnas site and the Bohora site. You don't seem to have peace in your heart. If you did you would not be condemining all the faiths.In fact, you have venom against everybody except your own Sunni faith. Instead why not read up on these faiths? You will understand why they believe the way they do. And then keep your mouth shut and pray to Allah SWT to guide them. Then it is up to Allah, not you. Your job is finished.

Now, my question to you was and is still standidng, can you please tell me which government the Agha Khan bribed and why? Please provide proof. If not then you have slandered this man.

If not, then say you are jealous that with your petrodollars, your wahabi brothers have kept Sunni Muslim refugees in houses with Asbestos hanging from the walls and roofs in Saudi Arabia. This was in the UN report.

For almost 70 years your people have been roaming the deserts in Jordan, Egypt, Syria, etc. with no end in site. Where are the Ansaris, huh? Were the Ansaris supposed to be for the Muhajarins of the Prophets time only?

The whole world is a witness that when Muslims and non-Muslims were thrown out of Uganda who came to the rescue? The Agha Khan? I believe he helped his people out of Afghanistan and some Sunnis who were languishing in pathetic refugee camps on the border of Pakistan.

It is a pity that you guys know suras almost by heart but do not practice them outside the five pillars. And it is a pity that even the five pillars are distorted by you guys, and it seems you practice them out of fear of wrath of God not out of goodness of your hearts.

Now please read Sura Nur 11-24 and what is says about slandering people. This was in reference to Hazarat Bibi Ayesha RA, who was slandered by the bedouins and jealous people like you guys.I know you guys are well versed (outwardly, inwardly it is a dark hole), but this will also benefit others who spread lies on this forum against other religious leaders.

Sura Nur: ayah 11: Those who brought forward the lie are a body among yurselves: think it not to be an evil to you; On the contrary it is good for you: to every man among them (will come the punishment) of the sin that he earned, and to him who took on himself the lead among them, will be a penalty grievous.

Are you listening brother MF?

Why did not the believers men and women - when ye heard of the affair, put the best construction on it in their own minds and say, "This charge is an obvious lie"?
13. Why did theynot bring four witnesses to prove it? when they have not brought the witnesses, such men, in the sight of God (stand forth) themselves as liars.

(Now bring your four witnesses even yourself , otherwise you will be considered a slanderer and a liar.)
15. Behold, ye received it on your tongus, and said out of your mouths things of which ye had no knowledge: and ye thought it to be a light matter, while it was most serious in the sight of God

19. Those who love (to see) scandal published broadcast among the believers, will have a grievous Penalty in this life and in the hereafter: God knows and ye know not.

And finally, this is for the rest of the cowards: 16. And why did you not when ye heard say? "It is not right of us to speak of this: Glory to God this a most serious slander.

Now, my dear brother Muslim First, are you going into Ramadhan with this slander in your heart? Do you think your fast will be accepted? Do you think your Namaz will be accepted? Do you think your Zakah will be accepted? Not until you have apologised to brother Salim or prove truly that Agha Khan is bribing people.

And as for the other looney on this forum, you are beyond reach so I do not read your posts, so forgive me.

Inshallah Ramadan starts on Friday or Saturday. Please be good, honest, kind and generous. Salaams, Ya Ali Madad, Shalom, and Peace.

exploitedpocket

Unread post by exploitedpocket » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:23 pm

dear human being,

Why u forget "dua ni araz" counter....

The main purpose for this stall is to force money boundation if anybody want to send dua application in his/her favor in holy month.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Salim

All religion recommend charity. Many Muslim do it too. Example Eidhi foundation, Cancer hospital by Imran Khan etc etc.

Yes, all religions recommend charity, BUT FEW PRACTICE IT. Wahabi Saudis run to Geneva during the month of Ramadan. I was there on a business trip and they were on the shores of Lake Geneva with their harams and Asian maids whom it has come to knowledge now they rape, beat and starve. These are your Sunni Muslim values.

I never thought I would come to discuss this but you have now forced me to do so.

Edhi Foundation is a very charitable organization run by one man and barely supported by the 2.5 billions who claim to be of such a faith. Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffet, and of course the Agha Khan who have barely any followers are doing more work than Edhi Foundation and Imaran Khan put together.

Look at Salman Khan, not the movie star, but the Sunni Muslim who married a Bohora woman (I attended his wedding) - he is teaching free on the internet to unprivileged children. He left his job to to teach these unprivildeged children. If you have sooooo much money, why don't you start something that would benefit the poor instead of wasting your time on blogging and criticising religious beliefs. Sometimes I think you are just an empty head.. What a difference between you, looney and Salman Khan. All of the same faith, but different outllooks.

You may have money, family and health with little comfort, (You said so boastfully), but you have no compassion, respect for others feelings or beliefs. Be thankful for Allah SWT's niyamat. He giveth and He takes it away. Your practice of faith has nothing to do with it. Neither is your Sunni Islam responsible for it. I think Gates, Buffet and Winfrey are more blessed than you and they are not even Sunnis or Muslims of other denominations.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Yes, all religions recommend charity, BUT FEW PRACTICE IT. Wahabi Saudis run to Geneva during the month of Ramadan. I was there on a business trip and they were on the shores of Lake Geneva with their harams and Asian maids whom it has come to knowledge now they rape, beat and starve. These are your Sunni Muslim values.
That is because Allah is loving and merciful. Allah will be the judge. It is between them and Allah etc etc.

salim

Unread post by salim » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:05 am

Muslim First wrote:
salim wrote:
You are such a looser. Why do you think everyone is like you. When you see that you are loosing your argument, you hide behind lies.

This Ayaat fits you like nothing else - "Allah has set a seal on their hearts and their hearing, and there is a blindfold on their sight"

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:18 am

The month of Ramadan which we all dearly await for through out the year is now upon us.... a month of forgiveness... a month of praying & devotion....a month to purify our souls..a month to lift our statures...a month of fasting...a month solely dedicated to Allah...a month in which any amount of prayers, charity & good deeds is less...a month in which Allah bestows His bounties in multifold.

Ramadan Kareem ...Ramadan Mubarak to one and all. May Almighty give us all, taufique to fast, pray & donate as much as we can, do as much good deeds as we can and seek happiness of Allah, his loved ones and fellow human beings.

Not to forget, enjoy & relish the iftaris, suhoors and family time.

Have a blessed month !!!

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:28 am

Aymelek wrote:The month of Ramadan which we all dearly await for through out the year is now upon us.... a month of forgiveness... a month of praying & devotion....a month to purify our souls..a month to lift our statures...a month of fasting...a month solely dedicated to Allah...a month in which any amount of prayers, charity & good deeds is less...a month in which Allah bestows His bounties in multifold.

Ramadan Kareem ...Ramadan Mubarak to one and all. May Almighty give us all, taufique to fast, pray & donate as much as we can, do as much good deeds as we can and seek happiness of Allah, his loved ones and fellow human beings.

Not to forget, enjoy & relish the iftaris, suhoors and family time.

Have a blessed month !!!
Just an aside, Ramadan has nothing to do with enjoying iftaris, suhoors and family time. :mrgreen:

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:31 am

Ramzaan Na Mahina Aava che
Daulat Mari jawaani che.
Su karse mansoos khataa?
Ehna sasra to daaru vech ta hataa.
Ambassador hotel to zaahir che
Allah jaane su baatin che.

Chandi na maiz,Sona na nal,
Itlo Aalishaan se Saifee Mahal.
Kaash e bhai mumin ,tame
wajebaat tamaro aapo hame.
Ghana che apna ma miskeen.
kaash tamne bhi aave yakeen.

janab ne paisa jo tame aapo cho
E koi baccha na munh no niwala hato.
Badhaa kahe che Maula e ghanu karuu
Batao tame mane, ke su Karuu?

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:40 am

profastian wrote:Just an aside, Ramadan has nothing to do with enjoying iftaris, suhoors and family time. :mrgreen:
Br. Pro

Suhoor is sunnah of the Prophet, there are many hadiths to that effect and even Syedna strongly recommends suhoor. Although not having suhoor does not invalidate the fast, but its recommended. So Suhoor does play its part in Ramadan.

Iftar is essential to complete the fast. Syedna places strong emphasis on providing iftaar to fellow mumineens. In bohras, there is special dua for iftar (its translated by Br. Porus and available here). So importance of iftar also cannot be undermined.

Quran and the Hadith teach us much about the virtues of the family, which, in today’s world with all that is happening around us, we too easily neglect. Ramadan is a chance for families to spend more time together because, most likely, all of the family members, who on normal days arrive home at different hours, will go home at the same time. All members of the family need to spend time with each other, and even a small amount of time is beneficial when you make it enjoyable and meaningful.

Anyways, Ramadan kareem!!!

exploitedpocket

Unread post by exploitedpocket » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:35 am

an egg tray and 2 cream packets are distributed at every mumeen residential place. Following instruction given :

"tame pehli sihori aa saamaan si karjo. Aa maula taraf si che, aana si barakat thaase. "

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:36 pm

exploitedpocket wrote:an egg tray and 2 cream packets are distributed at every mumeen residential place. Following instruction given :

"tame pehli sihori aa saamaan si karjo. Aa maula taraf si che, aana si barakat thaase. "
They should begin this service by starting from the flats of zaadas !!

SAJJAD

Unread post by SAJJAD » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:05 pm

HOLY MONTH OF RAMADAN MUBARAK

As You Spend The Holy Month Fasting & Praying For Allah’s Grace, May The Almighty Bless You and Answer All Your Prayers .
May The Light of Wisdom Shine Upon You With The Blessings of Allah…
May Allah Give You Nek Taufeeq To Pay The Zakat to Poor, Needy and Destitute ONLY as Prescribed By Allah (SWT) And NOT To Fat and Greedy Kotharis.
And We Pray To Almighty Allah To Protect Us From The Wrath Of Bohri Clergies (Tyrants and Oppressors)… AMEN

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Hanif wrote:Brother Muslim,

If you had put your reading glasses and screwed in your brain you would have read and understood this.
Let me show you.
or Do you believe this
From: http://www.ismaili.net/html/modules.php ... pic&t=6693
Post subject: What is Shariat,Tariqat, Haqeeqat and Marifat?
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:19 am by nuseri
(I have done little editing for clearity)

Shariat : observing Imam as Khalifa
Do you see now

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:01 am

A follow up SMS sent after previous announcement of paying up Masalla Seat
Kindly Pay your Sherulla Hoob to assist us in seat allocation-Shukran
30 % of space in Gents Section is Empty. There is ample space for another 200-220 people to accomodate comfortably.

To take care of the Ramdan Expense; Voluntary hoob, sponosred jamans, Monthly sabeel payment are optimum, yet this mandatory levy on masalla seat is enforced. When a person goes to register for masalla space, he is influenced / cajoled or pressured to pledge fixed units of hoob.

For a average earner in kuwait it becomes a religously emotional and embarrasing situation to revert to this pursuasive sheikhs.

exploitedpocket

Unread post by exploitedpocket » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:22 am

all abdes shud be thankful to sunni government of kuwait who prevented them from establishing bohri masjid in kuwait. Otherwise, numerous new taxes may have been enforced till now.

Pursuasives sheikhs are also bounded of their instruction bcos they have to collect a lot for queen victoria's executive from badri mahal or saifee palace.

anajmi

Ramadan Mubarak

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:51 am

Ramadan Mubarak to all my brothers in faith. Allah says in the Quran that all Mumineen are brothers. And remember also that brothers fight with each other throughout their lifetimes more than they do with everyone else combined. :wink:

May Allah bless us all during this month. May Allah help us walk with a straight back throughout our lives. May Allah give us death before he gives us the incapability of reaching the toilet in time. May Allah make us dependent on no one other than Himself. And in the end, may Allah forgive us our sins and may he give us the highest level available in Jannah for having fasted this whole month for no one but Him, inshaallah.

Muslim First

Re: Ramadan Mubarak

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:54 am

Aameen

Ramadan Mubarak.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:09 am

May this holy month help us in our spiritual journey towards Allah(swt) awakening us before the death awakens us. Month of Ramadhan Mubarak to all.

ahmedplumber

Unread post by ahmedplumber » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:35 am

anajmi wrote:Ramadan Mubarak to all my brothers in faith. Allah says in the Quran that all Mumineen are brothers. And remember also that brothers fight with each other throughout their lifetimes more than they do with everyone else combined. :wink:

May Allah bless us all during this month. May Allah help us walk with a straight back throughout our lives. May Allah give us death before he gives us the incapability of reaching the toilet in time. May Allah make us dependent on no one other than Himself. And in the end, may Allah forgive us our sins and may he give us the highest level available in Jannah for having fasted this whole month for no one but Him, inshaallah.
Ramzan Mubarak Anajmi.

Lets try and fight a little less, for 30 days atleast :wink: :mrgreen:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:47 am

Ramadan Mubarak to All !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a close watch on attendees for Namaaz in the central markaz. Planning is really good. First they encouraged everyone to register for Ramadan. Announcing that registration is free and its for better Nizaam and management of resources. Once anyone / everyone registered. Then followed SMS & announcements to pay for masalla seat and along with niyaaz hoob compulsory !

Days after day as Ramadan drew closer reminder SMS was sent and finally when Ramadan has arrived. They have put up list of people allotted seats and continuous reminder of payment are sent to ones who have registered but not paid.

When one goes to register and seek allotment of seats, payments are as follows
Adult : KD 7 per masalla
Child : KD 3 per masalla
Niyaaz Hoob : Negotiated amount to be paid else masalla seat payment is not accepted. (Subject to variation)

Counters of Masalla seat Allotment and Niyaaz Hoob is side by side. Each desk is manned by 2 – 3 sheikhs to control traffic.

Masalla Allotment number (alphanumeric) is just to keep a tab on attendees. It does not serve any purpose of organization of seating arrangements.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:08 pm

humanbeing wrote: There is a close watch on attendees for Namaaz in the central markaz. Planning is really good. First they encouraged everyone to register for Ramadan. Announcing that registration is free and its for better Nizaam and management of resources. Once anyone / everyone registered. Then followed SMS & announcements to pay for masalla seat and along with niyaaz hoob compulsory !

Days after day as Ramadan drew closer reminder SMS was sent and finally when Ramadan has arrived. They have put up list of people allotted seats and continuous reminder of payment are sent to ones who have registered but not paid.

When one goes to register and seek allotment of seats, payments are as follows
Adult : KD 7 per masalla
Child : KD 3 per masalla
Niyaaz Hoob : Negotiated amount to be paid else masalla seat payment is not accepted. (Subject to variation)

Counters of Masalla seat Allotment and Niyaaz Hoob is side by side. Each desk is manned by 2 – 3 sheikhs to control traffic.

Masalla Allotment number (alphanumeric) is just to keep a tab on attendees. It does not serve any purpose of organization of seating arrangements
The House of Allah (swt) leased by Him to the dai to run his business, just like the sole proprietory rights of Jannat given by Allah (swt) to the Dai to allow only bohras who carry a written permit (ruku chithi) with them !!