syedi muffadal bhai saheb Begining of new era

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
accountability

syedi muffadal bhai saheb Begining of new era

Unread post by accountability » Sun May 06, 2012 10:24 pm

I was reading a news item in zen infosys http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/akhbar/hu ... mbai/16383
Syede Muffadal bhai saheb has travelled to mumbai via train. it is a welcome change. When Shahzadas are brandishing Gold Rolex watches, helicopters and private jets, Syedi saheb is adopting simplicity and leaving extravagant royal life style. I only hope that this should translate into a message to all jamat administrators and amils to adopt simple ways and leave that artificial and ostentatious lifestyle. If syedi saheb could only promulgate a farman to submit audited accounts of all jamat on jamat website.
Karachi's Amil Nooruddin bhai saheb is demanding 10000 rupees and up to attend shadi function, and also asking half for his son. Non compliance results in cancellation of sadarat and even cancellation of jamat khana.
It is high time that syedi saheb takes notice of such things, after initiating tiffin or dabba scheme, a farman to all amils that collection of wajebat and sabeel be collected strictly on voluntery basis and not compulsive one. Amils should not demand exorbitant amounts. Also our self respect should always be honoured.

This in itself is a progressive step.

ghulam muhammed

Re: syedi muffadal bhai saheb Begining of new era

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 07, 2012 4:42 pm

accountability wrote:Syede Muffadal bhai saheb has travelled to mumbai via train. it is a welcome change. When Shahzadas are brandishing Gold Rolex watches, helicopters and private jets, Syedi saheb is adopting simplicity and leaving extravagant royal life style
We here such stories by a dozen these days in our everyday life. Not very long ago there was news of Rahul Gandhi visiting poor villages in interior UP and sharing food with them and also staying overnight in their huts. Does it mean that he has discarded his opulant lifestyle ? The answer is anyones guess as these gimmicks are a publicity stunt in order to get media coverage at national level. In bohras case the media is the kothar sponsored site and as 53rd is new to the throne he needs mass publicity as part of his image makeover.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Mon May 07, 2012 7:37 pm

GM but just because Rahul Gandhi did not mean what he was doing, or does he. we should not dismiss every change. If a change for better is happening, we should embrace it, be catalyst to it, so that it quickens the pace.
Muffadal bhai saheb has initiated the tiffin or dabba scheme. i have called so many people at so many places, it is a very helpful deed, which is directly affecting the downtrodden and needy ones. In karachi, it is helping a lot of people. I called people in mumbai, and they had the same view that thali is helping them. in these trying times, when food is becoming ever scarce and dearer, a helping hand is what is needed. As a community if we could reach out to those who are less fortunate then we have achieved something.
I am appreciative of your concern and compassion towards our community members, on the other hand I despise the grandoise and exhibitionist life style. Let us hope that what Syedi saheb is doing is for betterment of our community. I have also noticed that he is not using expensive cars and his sons are not showing off expensive life style. I have met one of his sons, Hussain bhai saheb in Karbala when he was accompanying syedna saheb, at that time he was in his late teens, but unlike others he was very down to earth.
Having said that, it is not all hunky dory in our community. still amils are looting ordinary bohras, making their life miserable as much as they can. there is no transparency, there is no accountability. it all comes down to royal servitude.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Bro accountability,

I agree that we should keep our minds open and not view everything with suspicion but the conduct of zaadas is such that anything that they do has always been for personal benefits. If the 53rd is doing it genuinely then I would really appreciate it but it is like expecting dawood ibrahim to become a saint. FYI I was told that during one of his visits to a foreign country, 53rd was presented with a Rolls Royce but he refused to accept it....... It sounds so good and soothing na ! Now for the latter part..... He gave back the car keys to the abde after a phook as barkat and the abde was overwhelmed but the best part is that he politely asked the abde to give him an amount in cash which was equivalent to the value of the car as he was aware that it would be difficult for him to get the car in India due to custom's hassles.

exploitedpocket

Unread post by exploitedpocket » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:28 pm

as per the cocktail bayaans i m hearing nw a days.... It seems like their intention is to celebrate b-day of mansoos maula and that too by slowlyy and steadily implementation of taabudaat na ayyaams. If they will do so then its like beginning of new era, celebration of birthday via taa'bu daat during ramadans.... Bcos his b-day falls on 23rd or on laylatul qadr.

Im afraid they willl do more pomp and show and focus on his bday rather than ramadan and laylatul qadr.

And more panicking is that ... What to do if they willl enforce another new tax for his najwa, salam, tehniyat, hoob for birthday celebration blah blah blah.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:46 pm

The 2 rakat namaz for 52nd dai during this Ramzan is now being clubbed with that of Mansoos Mufaddalbhai saab i.e. the neeyat mentions names of both !! Abdes shouldnt be surprised if Taha's name is being added alongwith the 2 in the next ramzan.

MurtazaVds

Unread post by MurtazaVds » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:47 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:The 2 rakat namaz for 52nd dai during this Ramzan is now being clubbed with that of Mansoos Mufaddalbhai saab i.e. the neeyat mentions names of both !! Abdes shouldnt be surprised if Taha's name is being added alongwith the 2 in the next ramzan.
Gm we all (Abdes) already posted in forum that this two rakat namaz is prayed after farizat namaz and namaz is infront of ALLAT SWT asking him for good health and long life for both of our Moula
and you have problem in this also

correct written by mustafa bhai
Guess nothing will please someone who has only hatred in his heart.
Grow up Mr. GM, dont look for the dark cloud in
every single lining

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:22 pm

"Truth Is Bitter" and hotsaif is someone who cannot digest it. What is so objectionable about my post ? I have only pointed out the facts which is that bohras are made to pray 2 rakat namaz for 52nd dai and now clubbed it with Mansoos, if you cannot justify your acts then keep your mouth shut. Was there any system in place in the era of earlier dais wherein they asked their followers to pray 2 rakat namaz for them ? If so prove it from your authentic fatimid literature and dont make vague and senseless statements.

You are a kuva me medak who is restricted from seeing the world outside your tiny pond due to which people like you dont have any knowledge of comparative study of religion and hence "Sunni" is a derogatory term for idiots like you. BTW do you know that the 52nd dai himself has stated in mohurrum vayez that "Iam a Sunni", this may be news for you if you are a young kid but not for elders of dawoodi bohra community. What an idiot like you will understand how to respect the sahabas and close relatives of Rasul Allah (s.a.w.) ? The ones like you are ONLY fit to kiss the feet of the dai's relatives and bend 90 degrees in front of them no matter how questionable are their deeds.