Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
way2go

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by way2go » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:25 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Aqa Maula TUS presented with Highest Civilian Honor "Grand Crois + Order National" of Madagascar
Pls forward to everyone. As per instructions received.

source: whatsapp
Grand Cross + Order National of Madagascar is not the Highest Civilian Honour! It is awarded to someone who maintains Diplomatic Relations with Madagascar. Ironically the medallions are sold on the ebay site for US $ 350/- :wink:

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:29 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Aqa Maula TUS presented with Highest Civilian Honor "Grand Crois + Order National" of Madagascar

Grand Cross + Order National of Madagascar is not the Highest Civilian Honour! It is awarded to someone who maintains Diplomatic Relations with Madagascar. Ironically the medallions are sold on the ebay site for US $ 350/- :wink:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:03 pm

A Burhani guard ran up to a lady. Out of breadth he asked, "Please, may I hide under your skirt. I'll explain later."
The lady agreed. A moment later 2 Qasre Ali ran up and asked, "Sister, have you seen a Burhani guard ?".
The lady replied, "He went that way".

After the Qasre Ali ran off, the Burhani guard crawled out from under the skirt and said, "I cant thank you enough sister. You see, I don't want to go to Iraq"...
The lady said, "I understand completely".
The Burhani guard added, "I hope Iam not rude, but you have a great pair of legs !"
The lady replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of B@@#s"..... I don't want to go Iraq either"..... :D :D

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:49 pm

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:03 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:A Burhani guard ran up to a lady. Out of breadth he asked, "Please, may I hide under your skirt. I'll explain later."
The lady agreed. A moment later 2 Qasre Ali ran up and asked, "Sister, have you seen a Burhani guard ?".
The lady replied, "He went that way".

After the Qasre Ali ran off, the Burhani guard crawled out from under the skirt and said, "I cant thank you enough sister. You see, I don't want to go to Iraq"...
The lady said, "I understand completely".
The Burhani guard added, "I hope Iam not rude, but you have a great pair of legs !"
The lady replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of B@@#s"..... I don't want to go Iraq either"..... :D :D
Lol...that's hilarious

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:31 am

That joke was made on US soldiers not wanring to serve in Vietnam i think.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Karbala pukar raha hai e Dai tu kaha hai.... Lahu behta hai mazloom ka, e Dai tu kaha hai.... Takht pe baith ke jo daawe kiye mohabbat, Mohammed ki Aal se, aaj larazta hai rauza Hussain ka teri mohabbat aazma le... Shikar se ho gaya tu zaib-e-hikayat... Jaa Iraq tu khud aur phir de Hidayat.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:04 am

SBM wrote:Donot blame poor Zinger for not differentiating between joke-sarcasm and reality because all this life he has been living in this illusion of going to Jannat with Syedna holding his hands.\
Defending Kothari Goons can some times do fry your brain and you have to expect that from die hard defenders like Zinger :)
well tried SBM bhai. close but no cigar.

btw, i have replied to your pm. please do check your inbox

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
zinger wrote:GM bhai, with all due respect to you, your post is full of malicious mischief and intent.
Bro zinger,

I have to again remind you that this thread is "Bohri SMS Duniya" and the contents posted here are not my individual posts and as such you please direct your ire towards the contents of these messages rather then individuals like me.
GM bhai, then in that case just reproduce the message "without your personal comments and interpretations" please read my reply to your post in the context of size=110]"your personal comments and interpretations" [/size] that were made by you.

Would you like to me reproduce it here again?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:09 am

Here, let me reproduce it again

When the Roza Mubarak of Imam Hussain (a.s.) and Abbas Alamdar (a.s.) is to be defended only the Iranians are there in thousands leaving everything and rushing there. This shows their true love for Ahle Bayt (a.s.).

As for Bohras who literally own them NO fatwa is issued by their leader to prepare to go to defend. On the contrary the leader turns a blind eye and is busy making money and spending them on sport like killing innocent animals for his pleasure which is a crime and tarnishing the image of Islam by his misdeeds.

What you have stated here is not a whatsapp message but your personal comment. that is what i have replied to

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:11 am

SBM wrote:
true_bohra wrote:Making jokes and sarcasm on Dai is easy for you.

Why blame zinger bhai all this ....what is your Central Board doing in this regard....
True Bohra
Before asking others what they are doing, show what your Masters in Saify Mahal and other place have done?
You and your fellow Abdes have always said that Progressives are very miniscule and they can not make any difference so why are you now all of sudden asking Central Board which is a very miniscule group to do something while your Masters have billions and billion and a standing army of Abdes Burhani Guards.
I wonder if Raudat Tahera gets attacked tomorrow what the occupants of Saify Mahal would do make excuses or ask these Abdes to NICHAWAR THEIR JAAN to protect a temple of worship.
because sbm bhai, when you point fingers at someone, 3 of them point back at you!!!

Really surprised i have to teach you this :shock:

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:19 am

Message from kothar to all BGI members who would go to Iraq

Yaaron apni javani kom na naam kari jaavo... lekin ehna pehle sabil ane waajebaat toh bhari jaavo
Sufi monk wrote: Moula ye karam ane ahsaan farmaavi ne burhaani guard ne iraq ( karbala) jung ma jaava ni raza farmaavi che momeneen se ltemaaz che ki burhaani guard na liye dua kare ki jis tarah wo moula na prograamo ma bahaduri,dileri ane shujaat momeneen na saathe dilkhaawe che ewe rite iraaq ma bhi jung ma dikhawse ane koi member jung ma saheed thaase to moula ahni jannat na zaamin che.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:58 am

You wont get anything by such lame comments....If you really care about Iraq then raise your voice against it and not degrade such a sensitive issue with low and worst level sarcasm...SINCERE ADVICE.

yakub1234

Unread post by yakub1234 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:52 am

SABEEL :Taiyebi Mohallah sattad ma Sabeel ni rakam three times karwama awi che. Aamil na ghar ma 2 A.C., office ma A.C., tanzeem ni office ma A.C., Aamil na ghare babbe khadim kam kare ye saglo kharach apne uthawanno? A.C. ni su zaroorat che, babbe khadeem ni su zaroorat che. Sadgi si zindagi nahi guzari sakta? Tou mumineen je bhi rakam likhao sochi ne likhawjo.

SHERULLAH :Taiyebi Mohallah sattad ma Ramzan ma Masjid maintenance na Rs2700/- lewama awse, tou sabeel na paisa kaha wapre che? Mumeneen one room kitchen ma rahe ane pagardar Aamil 3700sq.ft. na terrace flat ma rahe ane ye bhi apna kharche? Iftari na lagbhag jaman sponsor hoi che ane funds bhi surplus hoi che pachi sukam hub mate itlu force kare che. Ye loko apna paise maza kare che ane apne loko karkasar ma jivye che.Tou mumeneen ye loko ni rakam cut kari apni family ne aram si rakho.Baki agal su karwanu tamari marzi.

IKRAM : Tayebi Mohallah sattad na Mumeneen si request che ke koi bhi Masjid iftetah ni Ikram ni rakam aape nahi. Je hundred logo ni iftetah na din qadamboshi thai ye logo si rakam wasool karwa ma awe.Ane Masjid tameer ni balance rakam bhi hamna ada na kare, pahela detail hisab mange.Aamil no dombivali and Vashi na babbe mathi ek ek flat seal thai gaya che. Tou request che ke paisa apwa pahela bewaar vichaar kare.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Bhadhi baju same che
Hussaini masjid mumbai ma SMS mokla che as below
"Husaini Mohalla na tamam mumineen ne inform karvama aave che ke je mumineen Evan-e-husaini ma sherulla ma jamva aave che te potana family na ITS cards lai ne Tuesday ane wednesday raate at 8 Pm hasil kari sake che. Har ek ghar ne sherulla ni niyaz ma fakhir rakm si shamil thavu compulsory che""

And tanzeem member have already force everyone to pay per person 2500 for 1 card so if a family is of 5 ppl and who income is less then 10000 will have to pay 7500 if his family want to eat masjid ma food..

hussaini masjid amil and tanzeem are fraudsters during ramzan there won't be dabba but still they have taken dabba money advance and plus u have to pay for the card..and that too compulsory Which sud be volunteer contribution as per status...and after paying they wud give receipt as volunteer contribution which was forcefully collected by amil.

Khali chor amil keva waste kai che iftar karwa ma bov sawab che but e iftar nu jaaman ma profit karwanu sochche...itla lakh hoob lai che logo si but still blood sucking amil need more money...plus they wud force for double vajebaat n what all stuff as amil has a % cut in that..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:05 pm

TheLiberatedOne

Unread post by TheLiberatedOne » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:27 am

godmoney wrote: hussaini masjid amil and tanzeem are fraudsters during ramzan there won't be dabba but still they have taken dabba money advance and plus u have to pay for the card..and that too compulsory Which sud be volunteer contribution as per status...and after paying they wud give receipt as volunteer contribution which was forcefully collected by amil.
This is there in our Mohalla as well.. no FMB thaali in Ramzan, but still the hub needs to be paid... and ofcourse contribution to the monthly ramzan niyaaz (even though each and every day is sponsored).. when questions are asked, it is said "sawaab ma shaamil thaav"... I would rather pay that money to some HUNGRY NEEDY guy than to give them!

And to think that the FMB thaali was started as a "free of cost" benefit for the poor..!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am

Especially For mumbaikars

It's already late by 15 days
for this year monsoon to be regular,

All the people are wondering what lies ahead,
and the farmers and civilians scratching their heads,

Whom do we look forward now this year to pray?
When this time the 'RAIN MAKER' is away! 

Missing our 'RAIN MAKER' Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.

Kaise bhule Burhanul Huda ko
Kaise bhule Burhanul Huda ko

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:44 am

when modi become CM of Gujarat, Gujarat had missed almost 3 years of monsoon, also we had earth quakes and riots, now he is PM so I am not sure what is going to happen to INDIA.
now also we have idiots like MS who claims to be GOD on earth (nauzobillah) so now there is thin chance of any thing positive, unless people oppose these people completely.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Aqa Mola tus ni raza si Babji Fakhrudin shahid mola, galiyakot ma buzurgo ke je akela hoi ehne rehva vaaste makaan banaavi rahya che.
Bhil (Adivasi) kom vaaste bhi ke je mola na dar par shifa vaaste aave che te ne bhi rehva maate makan banavi rahya che ane Bhil logo vaaste jaman no hall banavi rahya che. Mola taraf si ek time jaman aapva ma aavse...
Aava rehmatgar mola ne qayamat na din lag khuda baaki ane baaki raakhjo. Ameen.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:00 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Aqa Mola tus ni raza si Babji Fakhrudin shahid mola, galiyakot ma buzurgo ke je akela hoi ehne rehva vaaste makaan banaavi rahya che.
Bhil (Adivasi) kom vaaste bhi ke je mola na dar par shifa vaaste aave che te ne bhi rehva maate makan banavi rahya che ane Bhil logo vaaste jaman no hall banavi rahya che. Mola taraf si ek time jaman aapva ma aavse...
That will be another money making scheme where an announcement will come that mumineen aa sawab ma shamil thai & stupid people eill shell out a lot of money for it. But then Moula to Moulaj chhe will be the cry!

We are seeing how one time we are being fed. Without FMB clear safai chithi nothing moves. And I hate the damn food that comes especially the tasteless dal, pathetic kaari, horrible palidu.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:00 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Aqa Mola tus ni raza si Babji Fakhrudin shahid mola, galiyakot ma buzurgo ke je akela hoi ehne rehva vaaste makaan banaavi rahya che.
That will be another money making scheme where an announcement will come that mumineen aa sawab ma shamil thai & stupid people eill shell out a lot of money for it. But then Moula to Moulaj chhe will be the cry!

We are seeing how one time we are being fed. Without FMB clear safai chithi nothing moves. And I hate the damn food that comes especially the tasteless dal, pathetic kaari, horrible palidu.

by all means, feel free to not partake of the food, but please do not abuse it.

there are many poor people who die out of hunger

the next time the dabba comes to your house, instead of cursing it and throwing it away, or even suffering yourself to eat it, do the noble thing and give it to some poor person

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:10 am

zinger wrote:
AgnosticIndian wrote: That will be another money making scheme where an announcement will come that mumineen aa sawab ma shamil thai & stupid people eill shell out a lot of money for it. But then Moula to Moulaj chhe will be the cry!

by all means, feel free to not partake of the food, but please do not abuse it.

there are many poor people who die out of hunger

the next time the dabba comes to your house, instead of cursing it and throwing it away, or even suffering yourself to eat it, do the noble thing and give it to some poor person
The question is not about cursing dabba, it is Do they consider us HUMAN BEING?, if yes, then they should provide us the proper food which can be eaten.

I agree there are many who die out of hunger but it doesnt mean considering their plight we should accept what ever they THROW on us and get satisfied and say "Maula nu Shukur ane ehsaan che". Brother zinger are we paying our money for this kind of food?

And as you said "feel free to not partake" it is not as simple as you write, in ne any case we have to shell out money for FMB this is my personal experience whether you subscribe for thali or not.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:58 am

Frustrate bohra bhai, not just i, but there are many other on this forum who will disagree with your statement of "if yes, then they should provide us the proper food which can be eaten."

Please understand, there might be certain areas or days when the food is not to your liking, but on the whole, it is tasty.

yes there might be certain days when it is oily, or spicy or bland or under-cooked etc etc etc, but then this is run by a bhatiyara, not a 5 star michellin trained chef nor is a six sigma system. there are bound to be variances once in a while

i am sure you will agree to me when i say that your statement highlighted above is surely an over-exaggeration when you claim this food is unfit for people to eat. i disagree completely

The statement of your here "I agree there are many who die out of hunger but it doesnt mean considering their plight we should accept what ever they THROW on us and get satisfied and say "Maula nu Shukur ane ehsaan che". Brother zinger are we paying our money for this kind of food?" is surely not as drastic as you make it out to be. this alone, unfortunately, is reflective of your name, frustrated. dont take out your anger on the food. it is good food. it is not bad food. please do let me know if you are from india and mumbai, i would like to come and taste this food which you say is unfit to eat, and i will invite you to eat at my house and then we can compare notes perhaps

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:01 am

and yes, while we have to pay for the food whether you take it or not, i would suggest what you do is take it and give the food to a poor person. Dua malse tamare. the food is good.

i will admit. i am greedy, i like the food and hence do not share it with anyone. but since you hate it so much, take it and pass it on to others less fortunate

HirsuteGenuflector

Unread post by HirsuteGenuflector » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:01 am

What about us who aspire to the Banting way of life. I am on a LCHF diet ie low carbohydrate high fat. That m. eans basically no rice no roti and no mithas. So does not give me much leeway as far as FMB is concerned.'
But is does give me an excuse to have eggs fried in coconut oil.
Yum
And chicken friend steak
Double Yum

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:27 am

zinger wrote:Frustrate bohra bhai, not just i, but there are many other on this forum who will disagree with your statement of "if yes, then they should provide us the proper food which can be eaten."

Please understand, there might be certain areas or days when the food is not to your liking, but on the whole, it is tasty.

yes there might be certain days when it is oily, or spicy or bland or under-cooked etc etc etc, but then this is run by a bhatiyara, not a 5 star michellin trained chef nor is a six sigma system. there are bound to be variances once in a while

i am sure you will agree to me when i say that your statement highlighted above is surely an over-exaggeration when you claim this food is unfit for people to eat. i disagree completely

The statement of your here "I agree there are many who die out of hunger but it doesnt mean considering their plight we should accept what ever they THROW on us and get satisfied and say "Maula nu Shukur ane ehsaan che". Brother zinger are we paying our money for this kind of food?" is surely not as drastic as you make it out to be. this alone, unfortunately, is reflective of your name, frustrated. dont take out your anger on the food. it is good food. it is not bad food. please do let me know if you are from india and mumbai, i would like to come and taste this food which you say is unfit to eat, and i will invite you to eat at my house and then we can compare notes perhaps
Its not some times but many times the taste is not good plus the quantity is also less few of my neighbours had dared to speak with FMB team and they told them because of the lack of fund we will not be in position to give better than this, so my question was than why are you forcing everyone to pay and take thali. I still havent forgot that one time we were served with plain rice and soup.

All fine things in the food first get delivered to Aamil and chamcha and than the left portion is for us. Just like most of us give our foods to beggar after what is left by us.

Zinger bhai, you may be lucky to have such kind of quality food but am sure not everyone in this forum are.

Anyways I had unsubscribe thali long way back but am sure that this rascals will surely catch me for paying fmb dues incase if ever i have to go for taking raza for any occassion.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:27 am

zinger wrote:and yes, while we have to pay for the food whether you take it or not, i would suggest what you do is take it and give the food to a poor person. Dua malse tamare. the food is good.

i will admit. i am greedy, i like the food and hence do not share it with anyone. but since you hate it so much, take it and pass it on to others less fortunate
Pity on you that female members of your family do not know how to cook testy food if you consider Dabba food to be yummy.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:42 am

I know someone who makes FMB food. I have seen them make the food with unhealthiest of ingredients such as canned vegetables, hydrogenated vegetable oils (commonly known as Dalda ghee) etc. Also, food made in such a way is made commercially whereas food made at home by one's mom, grandmom etc is made with love keeping everyone's health in mind. I don't want to explain any further as anyone is wise enough to judge what the consequences will be in the future. We would be having unhealthy and diseased bohras in future.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:16 am

I think Zinger bro is a loner, in his lonely world with his lonely life, he enjoys the Dabba thali food while replying to our queries.