Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
MMH

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by MMH » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:04 am

Thief with a Knife : "Tera Paisa nikal"......
Man : "Do you know, I'm... A Bohri aamil"....!!!!
Thief : "Accha... Toh Saale, Mera Paisa nikal"... !!!!


received on whatsapp!! :mrgreen:

zaharaali302

Unread post by zaharaali302 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:10 pm

There are cowards ... Who don't defend their wives in facts it's not strange that they would say sorry on behalf of their wives ... Maybe pull their wives to say sorry to the amil ... Nothing strange in this bohra world

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Agreed and very true. The main reason is we had seen all these things right from childhood and so we accept it that getting humiliated from these people is ok. We feel they are very superior to us so they can say anything to us and its normal. When we enter our masjid we leave our self respect outside the gate.

Now the things has changed and had seen many places where janaab are also on the receiving ends.

I guess these 8 ladies may be dependent on jamaat for their bread and butter and hence no body has said anything including theirs male members.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Sharjah na amil ye 11,000 dhm masjid fund ma aapa che and 14 mi raate ek mumin bhai taraf thi jaman hatu, pan jamva na aaya and 552 dhm nu cover lai lidhu.

Havee amil sahib ne 1 mahina ni income :
1 jaman na 552 dhm marib 552 sihori 252 + 252 dhm bensaab na 52 + 52 dikrisaab no salam. Total 51,360 dhs.

4,000 aadmi ni wajebat no salam 20 dhm = 80,000 dhm.
5 faazil raat no salam 11,000 x 5 = 1,86,360 dhm + 20,000 dhm misak no salam = 2,06,360 dhm.
Extra fruit iftar 552 x 30 = 15,000 dhm.

Ane kahe che hu khidmatguzar chu..... Khuda sagla ne aava khidmatguzar banaave. Ameen.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:07 pm

People are the culprit not them, people do not think and try to know about the religion, they just feed on what is dished out to them, we bohras are in such a trance that we can even DANCE if dai tells us to DANCE!

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:35 am

BohriBakra wrote:Aaje Mouze Gautampura (Jameat-Ujjain) ma ek ajib waqio bano, M.Adnan zaran wala Namaz parhawa ne bahar si aayaa che.
Ye zohar ane asar ni namaz na baad sabaq aape che, Aaje Gautampura na 8 bairaao sabaq ma na betha, jiware aa bairaao maghrib ane ishaa ni namaz waste gaya to aa M.Adnan ye em farmaan jaari kido k aa 8 bairaoo ne niche mardo ni masjid maa laavva ma aave, 2 jamat na member aa bairo ne niche mardo ni masjid ma lai ne aayaa, te baad M.Adnan ye aa sagla si mafi mangaavi ane aim farmaan jaari kido k aa bairaoo ne aaje jamaat ma jaman na aapwa ma aave ehne jamwa ni raza nathi. Ane sagla mardo na saamne mardo ni masjid maa aa 8 bairaao mathu jhukavi ubha rahya ane bhuka ghare aayaa. Aa MullaAdnan ne itnu pan reham na aayo k aa sagla rozata che ane bhuka che.
Ane Afsos k aa bairaao na gharna mardo chup rahi saglu dekhta rahya kem k M.Adnan ye em kahyu k j bolse ehni sagli raza me band kari dais.
Lo bhai yehi baaki reh gaya tha
Chai se zyada ketli garam
Yaad aa raha hai
Hitler tu yaad aa raha hai
This has happened in Pakistan as well. It is a new way to insult women ! Happened to somebody in Pakistan that why their husband do not come to masjid during moharam waaz which is during the day time .These aamils need a hard slap now ! They insult women in front of men.
Islam has a beautiful place for a woman . but for our community she is only a body that has to be married ! and should wear beautiful ridas , should have good social connections, should be invited to majadlis, shitabis,club,etc.
She is never seen as a role model that is why many women in the community are sleeping. May be after these insult episodes women will realize that this community will not give them or their kids anything except for hell fire .

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:46 am

Islam is washed out from the brains of Abdes. All thats left is "Ghar baitho Roti banao". We are day by day turning into a CAST follower, HINDU traditions community and will soon wipe out from the mainstream Islam. Oh i guess we have already been..

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Again questions to all defenders of MS

1) Dont you think this is wrong?
2) Had such humiliation with men/women never ever happened in front of you?
3) Why such kind of janabs are require in our community and Why no actions are taken against them?

You are free not to answer (like many of my unanswered questions) because no answer means you all know it is wrong and yours ego/duty is interfering to accept it.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Got this reply...

What do u know about Kinana Bhaisaab?? I have stayed in Dubai and I know a lot more about him.. Just making calculations and Blaming and making Fun is very easy. But he is the one who is responsible for Dignity and Peace for Dawoodi Bohras who go in a new Land to earn Money. WHATEVER MONEY HE GETS EVERYDAY HE DOES IT MUVASAT. And this was a secret until a private khidmatguzar who was my room partner told me. So before Mocking some one and that too of a High caliber person, or forwarding such messages THINK TWICE. If u have got this msg as Forward, I request u to send him. And My Group Member Friends, Don't forward such kind of Msgs these are just Distractions in this month of Ibadat.

ghulam muhammed wrote:Sharjah na amil ye 11,000 dhm masjid fund ma aapa che and 14 mi raate ek mumin bhai taraf thi jaman hatu, pan jamva na aaya and 552 dhm nu cover lai lidhu.

1 jaman na 552 dhm marib 552 sihori 252 + 252 dhm bensaab na 52 + 52 dikrisaab no salam. Total 51,360 dhs.

5 faazil raat no salam 11,000 x 5 = 1,86,360 dhm + 20,000 dhm misak no salam = 2,06,360 dhm.

Ane kahe che hu khidmatguzar chu..... Khuda sagla ne aava khidmatguzar banaave. Ameen.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:27 pm

There are so many things HIDDEN in our community

Hidden meaning of quran
Hidden Dai
Hidden Mazoon
Hidden Charity

I feel sometime after our community too will become Hidden.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:31 pm

wise_guy wrote:Got this reply...

What do u know about Kinana Bhaisaab?? I have stayed in Dubai and I know a lot more about him.. Just making calculations and Blaming and making Fun is very easy. But he is the one who is responsible for Dignity and Peace for Dawoodi Bohras who go in a new Land to earn Money. WHATEVER MONEY HE GETS EVERYDAY HE DOES IT MUVASAT. And this was a secret until a private khidmatguzar who was my room partner told me. So before Mocking some one and that too of a High caliber person, or forwarding such messages THINK TWICE. If u have got this msg as Forward, I request u to send him. And My Group Member Friends, Don't forward such kind of Msgs these are just Distractions in this month of Ibadat.

ghulam muhammed wrote:Sharjah na amil ye 11,000 dhm masjid fund ma aapa che and 14 mi raate ek mumin bhai taraf thi jaman hatu, pan jamva na aaya and 552 dhm nu cover lai lidhu.

this is just funny as hell, ask your friend following questions.

1 how many debit and credit cards including the platinum cards kinnana holds in his wallet?

2 how many legal and illegal business are there in Dubai in which he is partner?

3 how many foreign trips kinnana does in a year?

4 where does funding of all this expense comes from?

5 how much jewellery and cosmetics kinnana wife hold in her bedroom?

let me know what he/she replies.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:46 pm

You can ask yourself.. here's the link-> https://www.facebook.com/jhandu.balm.50 ... ed_comment
AmmarHussaini wrote:
this is just funny as hell, ask your friend following questions.

1 how many debit and credit cards including the platinum cards kinnana holds in his wallet?

2 how many legal and illegal business are there in Dubai in which he is partner?

3 how many foreign trips kinnana does in a year?

4 where does funding of all this expense comes from?

5 how much jewellery and cosmetics kinnana wife hold in her bedroom?

let me know what he/she replies.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:03 pm

PIA na mumin pilot bhai zohair ye gai kaale AaliQadr Maula tus ni flight karachi to mumbai ma lisan ud dawat ma flight annoucement kidu. Moula tus ghana khush thaya.
AUD-20140715-WA0015.m4a
(291.04 KiB) Downloaded 2471 times

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:18 pm

also mention the hidden accounts. no accountability for the money collected. there has to be transparancy.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:47 pm

wise_guy wrote:PIA na mumin pilot bhai zohair ye gai kaale AaliQadr Maula tus ni flight karachi to mumbai ma lisan ud dawat ma flight annoucement kidu. Moula tus ghana khush thaya.
Was this a normal flight or a chartered flight ??

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:52 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
wise_guy wrote:PIA na mumin pilot bhai zohair ye gai kaale AaliQadr Maula tus ni flight karachi to mumbai ma lisan ud dawat ma flight annoucement kidu. Moula tus ghana khush thaya.
Was this a normal flight or a chartered flight ??
It was PIA flight PK274, Normal daily flight from Karachi to Mumbai.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:There are so many things HIDDEN in our community

Hidden meaning of quran
Hidden Dai
Hidden Mazoon
Hidden Charity

I feel sometime after our community too will become Hidden.
Ameen Nd all the people will get aqal to follow islam and not these culprits.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:14 pm

To all my Dawoodi Bohra friends.

Ramzan Mubarak.

Ek varas thai gayu wajebat, sabil, niyaz etc ada karvaa ne. Aa amal varso thi kari rahya cho. Ramzan ma 30 divas amilsaab, bhaisaab etc roz bayan kare che ke 1 aapso to tamne 70 malse. Su aapne 1 na 70 malya ? Koi pan sakelat ma ? Jyaare bija muslim bhai o ne kem male che ane tamne nahi ? Har varas Ramzan aave che ke tension kem thai jaai che ?

Aano jawab ekaj che...... tame wajebat bharo cho, sabil bharo cho, niyaz etc bharo cho pan Quran ma to zakat na 1 na 70 nu likhu che ane te pan apna haath thi garibo ne aapo to !! Sabil, wajebat, niyaz, salam nu likhu nathi to tamne kya thi 70 malse ? Aa varse jyaare wajebat bharva jao to himmat kari amil ne pooch jo ke Quran ma sabil, wajebat etc Quran na kaya sipara ma likhu che ?

Meherbani kari Quran matlab na saathe read karo to tamne khabar padse Quran su kahe che ane 1 na 70 kem malse. Ghanu easy che, mobile par 2 minute ma Quran translation saathe download thai jaai che.

Roj advertise aave che TV par ...... "No Ullu bana wing" pan apne roj bane che.

Apna haath thi thodi pan zakat aapo and then see the difference.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Pia pilot Zohair Bhai yeh kaale Maula TUS sathe safar mubarak karine ghani ane ghani barakaat hasil kidi.
Maula TUS ni ziyafat no sharaf, qadambosi, salam. Busaheba ne raza layi ne salam kido ... sagla Shz Sahebo ne salam kido.
Maula TUS yeh sawalo poocha Zohair Bhai ne ke Rozu kem rakhso Karachi pohanchi jaso ne ? Lailatul Qadar ahya karso k flight operate karvi che?
Zohair Bhai yeh flight ma welcome announcement lisaan ud dawat ma kidi, Shz Hussain bs ghana khush thaya announcement suni ne kem ke Zohair Bhai yeh sagli dil ni waaato announcement ma kidi Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA ne yaad karta hua chand kalaam announce kida.
Bhai yeh potana father ni photograph Maula TUS ne araz kidi maula yeh sagli detail poochi 14th yeh Zohair Bhai na father no Daro ave che, Zohair Bhai na mummy yeh special khajur na biscuits banaya hata Maula TUS yeh ehna upper fateha parha.
Zohair Bhai na wife na bara ma poochu, sasra nu naam poochu pachi zohair bhai yeh Maulana TUS ne eym araz kidi ke maula haji barabar olkhan karavun to Maula TUS yeh farmayu k haan karao to Zohair Bhai yeh araz kidi ke Maula Jamea na Ustaad Shaikh Ali Asghar Zoeb Bhai Multanwala ne aap olkho cho to Maula TUS yeh farmayu k haan olkhu chu. zohair bhai yeh araz kidi ke Maula yeh mara wife na behan na husband che.

Maula TUS cockpit ma 10 minute tak tashreef rakhu. ghani ane ghani barakaaaat si zohair bhai ne nawaza.
Khuda Aqa Maula TUS ne taroze qayamat baqi rakhjo. Aameen !!

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Entry into cockpit is illegal and pilot can be fired for it. So crossing railway crossing, getting into cockpit all good for Moula kem ke Moula to Moulaj chhe!

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:43 pm

if its PIA and Pakistan any thing can happen, even mufaddal bhai can fly plan and no one will ask any thing.

no wonder most frequent flyers avoid this crappy airline. :mrgreen:

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:17 pm

I wish for sms to use a camel for transportation. It can do a world of good.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:10 am

Please click the following link and watch 2:35minute video Mufaddal Bhaisaheb  Waezhttp://youtu.be/a4lchcwtH2YIn this video, Mufaddal Bhaisaheb is addressing a Bohra gathering in East Africa. He says Jannat is not just a talk. Enemies don’t understand. When dirt gets cold after burial, those enemies will say “Why Did I not love Dai?” They will lament. Khuda will punish them and make them serpents and scorpions and finally send them in Sijjin (sijjin is beneath the seventh level of the earth) where Yazid and Muawiya have gone.Thank Khuda we love Dai. Imam Hussain prayed in Sajada for us. Who taught you doing Matam? My father Burhanuddin did it. One tear shed will earn 8 Jannat. In Africa and other places, people laugh at people doing Matam saying these are low class primitives, we are in 21st century. Do you know where did they go? They went to Jahannam. May Khuda give us tofiq and Yaari. Don’t associate with those people in Kenya, Tanzania and other places, Disassociate from them, lest it touches you. Imam Hussain went in Sajda and made Dua for Mumineen (Bohras). Shimar separated his head. Ya hussain…MatamMufaddal Bhaisaheb says those who do not believe in Burhanuddin (& him) keep enmity, will be born as scorpion or worst. Does he say his rival, Uncle Khozema Bhaisaheb will be born as a scorpion? How does he know? How Dais can have so much power over Allah that if those who do not believe in Allah may be excused but not those who do not believe in Dai will be born as scorpions or worst? Mufaddal Bhaisaheb never went to school; he never read any philosophy books or comparative religion; he does not know about other Firqas (lumped as Munafiqqeen); and his intelligence is in question. Why would Allah give his power to a Bohra disputed Dai? What nonsense. It is sordid that Bohra audience in Africa is listing him and saying La’nat La’nat. What a travesty of religion of Islam! Quran says when a person dies he will be raised only on day of Qayamat and judge according his deeds and awarded Jannat or punished in Jahannam. Nobody will go to Jahannam before day of Qayamat when Trumpet will be blown, as Quran says. How can Mufaddal Bhaisaheb invent rebirth theory in Islam? Syedna Mufaddal meets many Muslim leaders when he is in trouble. Those greedy Muslim leaders should question him. Syedna means Our Master. Is he a master? He and his Chamchas are always eager to receive favors from corrupt non-Bohra officials. How can Mufaddal Bhaisaheb be a master? Government officers are de facto masters.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:47 am

This is all crap and because of it only the bohras are brain washed. If they will read Quran they will understand the kind of shirk and bidaah bohras commit.

Surah alAnkaboot
And those who disbelieve say to those who believe, "Follow our way, and we will carry your sins." But they will not carry anything of their sins. Indeed, they are liars.[ 29:12]

But they will surely carry their [own] burdens and [other] burdens along with their burdens, and they will surely be questioned on the Day of Resurrection about what they used to invent.[29:13]

You only worship, besides Allah , idols, and you produce a falsehood. Indeed, those you worship besides Allah do not possess for you [the power of] provision. So seek from Allah provision and worship Him and be grateful to Him. To Him you will be returned."[29:17]

And you will not cause failure [to Allah ] upon the earth or in the heaven. And you have not other than Allah any protector or any helper.[29:22]

One of the most beautiful surahs of Quran.

It clearly states not to worship anybody except Allah, nobody can take the burden of your sins not even Prophet Mohammad Peace Be Upon Him,inventions in religion are not allowed like namaz of dai and many other rituals invented by the dais, nobody possess the power of provision(no barakat from dai or shifa from dai), be grateful only to Allah only and there is no protector and helper other than Allah.

When the sign are clear we must understand how the dai is making us fool. Only Allah's mercy will help a man enter Jannah and not tears for Imam Hussain(A.S) or intercession of dai.

May Allah keep us steadfast on the right track ameen.

And Allah knows best.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Who Jung mein bhi namaaz karte the....

Hum namaaz mein Jung karte hai.

(Jagah ke liye).

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:33 pm

Superficially we are follower of Ali ( S.A.W) but really we are far away. Ali has never fought for position, wealth and pride, He fought for truth, poverty and justice. He never accepted any gift, presents and anything in exchange of his services. He visited to poor like a poor, not like a proudly king. He never sought in his life a respect, a praise and prize but to please ALLAH. He was a human among man but a warrior among enemies. So we must understand life of ALI ( S.A.W) and must embrace his teaching.

The above msg was sent by MS follower and am sure the sender does not consider ms in "WE" category otherwise he would have never fwd it.
Am i right?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:39 pm

Bushra!
Shows who brain dead Abdes are, SMB is dead and they still annouce with Dua Mubarak, I did not know deads can do duas from the Qabr :mrgreen:

With the Dua Mubarak of Al Muqaddas Maula Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and Syenda Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS, we will be able to start using the Markaz starting tomorrow Inshallah.
Time: 7:30 pm
Bayaan, Namaaz, Jaman

Sherullah na Mubarak ayyam ma em dua karjo ke Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS shetaabi aa Markaz ma tashreef lawe. Maula TUS ni umr shareef ta roze qayamat daraz kare. Ameen.
Anjuman-e-Jamali July 13, 2014 Announcements, Jamaat Events, Ramazan 1435

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:13 pm

SBM wrote:Bushra!
Shows who brain dead Abdes are, SMB is dead and they still annouce with Dua Mubarak, I did not know deads can do duas from the Qabr :mrgreen:

With the Dua Mubarak of Al Muqaddas Maula Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and Syenda Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS, we will be able to start using the Markaz starting tomorrow Inshallah.
Time: 7:30 pm
Bayaan, Namaaz, Jaman

Sherullah na Mubarak ayyam ma em dua karjo ke Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS shetaabi aa Markaz ma tashreef lawe. Maula TUS ni umr shareef ta roze qayamat daraz kare. Ameen.
Anjuman-e-Jamali July 13, 2014 Announcements, Jamaat Events, Ramazan 1435
dont be a moron, criticize things which are wrong and not just every thing....no one is actually dead and yes Allah can hear even if dead is praying.

muslim remains in world of barzak which is world before day of judgement and in this period he can hear and see as well.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:52 pm

Received this anonymously
WE ARE THE MUFADDALIS

We are given a rousing reception wherever we visit
Today we walk as Royals, to people’s self-inflicted fear.
We are the masters of all we surveyed
Today we capture mumineens with mockery and jeer.
We are the Mufaddalis!

We are the high & mighty.
Today we make money with our greed & envy.
We paid no heed to Taher Saifuddin Maula.
Today we stand to fight Burhanuddin Maula.
We are the Mufaddalis!

This is our virtue & this is our game
To bring untold harm to Maula’s aim
We lust for power & lust for gain
We are the tools of satan’s brain.
We are the Mufaddalis!

We shall lie & we shall cheat
We shall use all means to Dawat beat.
We shall forge & we shall steal.
We have the power of a devil’s zeal.
We are the Mufaddalis!

We are the learned & the informed.
We scoff at all the ignorant souls.
We know not where we shall reach.
But we shall definitely find our reptile holes.
We are the Mufaddalis!

- The Misaq of the Mufaddalis

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Once a Bohra burglar comes to a Bohra Amil's house at night. He finds a solid tijori and says "Ya Ali" and lifts it up to steal. Suddenly the Amil wakes up and says "Aa su karo cho bhai, Ya Ali kai ne tame aa tijori lai jao cho. Main Ya Hussain Ya Hussain kari ne ehne bhari che" :lol: :lol: