Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Spectator

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by Spectator » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:26 am

Can anyone tell me who the the man was who was making the speech while mufaddal bhaisaheb was sitting? Someone mentioned it was his older brother, which one? The projected screen I was looking at was not very clear. To be honest I was really disappointed this lailatul qadr. In the northern hemisphere the nights are quite short and one would think they would squeeze in maximum bihori namaaz etc to get sawaab of Ibadat. They showed Burhanuddin moula's vasila which was good. I was thinking that this is great.....at least now they won't show mufaddal bhaisahebs bayaan. Instead they wasted time on this rubbish speech where the speech giver kept on saying mola mubarak mubarak plus dishing out lanaat to dushmans and wasting precious time while we should be praying. In the end we only ended up praying istiftah, nisful lail, tahajjud and one other namaaz before shafaa, watar, julus. Then after that, to my chagrin, they played vasila ? of mufaddal bhaisaheb and this lady was wailing super loudly which annoyed me even more! I wished I had escaped after julus namaaz! Then due to this time wasting we had about 15 minutes to do sehri and we descended on the thaals like she wolves attacking the omelette. This year I have attended during Ramazan only on two nights so far and it's a shame that due the the lack of spirituality and poor sermons within murkuz I will be put off from attending next year. I would rather pray at home.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:16 am

It was his younger brother Idris b.s. He is SMB's 5th son. He is the one who runs zeninfosys...

The worse thing to do have both the bayaans because there is such a difference in the quality/ content.

As usual there was a pinch of laanat even on this auspicious night in the bayan done by idris b.s..

In Dubai, to add to this, the aamil also had to do a bayaan!!

Spectator wrote:Can anyone tell me who the the man was who was making the speech while mufaddal bhaisaheb was sitting? Someone mentioned it was his older brother, which one? The projected screen I was looking at was not very clear. To be honest I was really disappointed this lailatul qadr. In the northern hemisphere the nights are quite short and one would think they would squeeze in maximum bihori namaaz etc to get sawaab of Ibadat. They showed Burhanuddin moula's vasila which was good. I was thinking that this is great.....at least now they won't show mufaddal bhaisahebs bayaan. Instead they wasted time on this rubbish speech where the speech giver kept on saying mola mubarak mubarak plus dishing out lanaat to dushmans and wasting precious time while we should be praying. In the end we only ended up praying istiftah, nisful lail, tahajjud and one other namaaz before shafaa, watar, julus. Then after that, to my chagrin, they played vasila ? of mufaddal bhaisaheb and this lady was wailing super loudly which annoyed me even more! I wished I had escaped after julus namaaz! Then due to this time wasting we had about 15 minutes to do sehri and we descended on the thaals like she wolves attacking the omelette. This year I have attended during Ramazan only on two nights so far and it's a shame that due the the lack of spirituality and poor sermons within murkuz I will be put off from attending next year. I would rather pray at home.

Saeed al Khair

Kurla Hangama- Behurmati of Rozadaars

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:21 am

Can someone send detail of Kurla Jamaat Hangama on Lailaulqadr, created by abusive words of the Aamil Shaikh Mustali against those who didn't pay Faiz al Mavaid amount?
Rozadaars returned homes without iftaar as Mustali never allowed them to take Niyaz jamaan.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:29 pm

What is this supposed to mean? Why does MS gang need to retaliate to everything SKQ does? This is crazy man!

Khuzema qutbuddin's Munajat

Faults in dai's literature?

syedna Abdul Qadir najmuddin ye farmaayu chhe..

Haq waadeh chhe ane baatil ma kashkol chhe...الحق ابلج والباطل لجلج
Take a look ...

1. Burhanuddin mola ne eim kahyu chhe ke khuda apna qabr ne Munawwar karjo...wo haal ma ke ...tahuffo behal anwaaro min kulle janebi...ehne eim laage ke noor ma haji kami chhe..

2. Imamuz zamaan na zuhoor na iltejaa na pehle...potana tulul umr ni duaa kidi chhe..potana hayaat ni fikar haji zyada chhe zuhoor karta...

3. Zuhoor ni zikar faqat ek bayt ma kidi chhe...wo haal ma ke dayi ni sagal karta mhotti ummeed zuhur ni hoi chhe...

4. Rizq ni duaa ghogha chhe...rizq pachhi kheti...ane pachhi tayyebaat...koi ek fikrat nathi...
5. Burhanusdin mola ni je bait lidi che same aapni munajat maa si ehma aagal tameen si amaan ni waat che..insurance ..magar aa muddai ye saglu jaaiz kidu che toh aagal nu misro naaj laayo ardhij bait lidi

6.Pura qasida ma koi shanaat ni ta' yeen nathi...faqat...azeemaat...aleyaat..eim kahi ne zikar kidi chhe...mawlal bariyyat...wo haal ma ke munajaat ni sinf aj eim chhe ke ek ek saheb ni shanaat yaad kari ne tawassul karwu..

7.Mufaddal moula ne burhanuddin moula itna yaad awe che ke aap ye matlo maulana mohammed burhanuddin ni munajaat ma si lido. Ane aa naapak ne burhanuddin moula ni walayat hatij nai. Toh ehye matlo syedna taher saifuddin na munajat ma si lidu che. Kewo naapaak che.

8.fatemi fonts je lida che ye barabar nathi...aaj lag ehwa istemaal nathi thaya munajat chapawama..ehna sathe imla spelling ni ghani mistakes che fehwa ma ..كيدهي kidi na badal likhu che
Tasbeeh bhi aapi che ending ma ae ghana jhoona koi munajaat ma si photo lido che
[Burhanuddin mola ni munajat nathi...koi waqat eim foto laine nathi mukwa ma awi..printed hoi che..offset

9. Munajaat ma har amr ma mufaddal mola ye eim farmaayu chhe ke jem Burhanuddin mola wasilo lido...eim mein aa saheb aa saheb no law chhu...magar yaha har jagah man sij sagla wasaail Lida chhe...Burhanuddin mola ni faqat ek bayt ma zikar kari lidi chhe...wo haal ma ke Mufaddal mola ye eim farmaayu munajat ma ke....aqa mola noj wasilo kifaayat kari de chhe...

10.Munajaat ma hamesha tazallul nazar aawe chhe..magar yaha tamaam jagaho par...potano takabbur nazar aawe chhe...jem shuru maaj potana nafs ne musa si sarkhaayu chhe...pachhi aagal sagli jagah...imaam no dayi...eim akkhu likhu chhe...to tazallul na jagah par yaha takabbur jhalkaayi chhe...je ehna nafs ma chhe...yej safhaat par falataat ma zaahir thayi gayu...

11. Dayi potana tulul umr ni duaa aakhri ma Kare chhe...ane ehna saath mumeneen ni Khidmat no jazbo zaahir Kare chhe...ane yaha imam par fidaa ane ehna saath faqat nasihat adaa karwa ni waat kidi chhe...wo haal ma ke dayi kulliyatan mumin waste saa'ye farmaawe chhe...to su dayi faqat naseehat adaa karse..?

12. Mufaddal mola ye 64 mi bait ma farmayu che imaan na khuluq si hamne zeenat daar krje ane aa muddai ye faqat zaahiri akhlaq ni waat kidi che..kem ke ehma imaan no jauhar aj nathi toh akhlaq b barabar nai

13. Ek bhi wasilo nathi lido fakat imam ali zainulabedeen nu lidu che wasilo munajaat ma. Imam husain nu wasilo nathi lido. Ek bait ma sab patawi didu che. Bad dua karwani ghani fikar che ema 3 abyaat che. And wasila ni abyaat ma kai chej nai.

14. Munajaat likhwano main maqsad eim hoi chhe ke tawassul lewaayi...ane dayi ehna zariaah si mumeneen na haq ma dua Kare...magar yaha faqat 3-4 bayt ma mumeneen waaste duaa chhe....ane baaki sagli abyaat ma potana Hallat...cases..ziyarat.. logo ehne jawaab de...ye sagla ni duaa chhe...toh munajaat mumeneen waste ke potana problems araz karwaane..?

DARAJAH SABEA
Surat Jamea

Click here to view/download – Khuzema Qutbuddin's MUNAJAAT – 1435H with FEHWA - https://fatemidawat.files.wordpress.com ... ehwa-2.pdf

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:08 pm

I guess they did not care for the reference to the Quranic ayat of 9 People who made mischief in the world.....
I for one was quite happy for all the doa that was done for me in this munajat and all the opportunity that I was given to do doa myself. Alhamdolillah our night was spent immersed in doa and Ibadat and there was zero tamasha bazi. One thing I am sure of: this munajat was written by SKQ himself. Not sure if MS wrote his own....

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:12 pm

MMH yes it's a major faux pas on their part to show both sermons. The difference in quality is prominent and it just seves to highlight SMS's poor oratorical skills. After mufaddal bhaisaheb's shahadat bayaan wherein imam Hussein does dua for 51 snd 52 dais (cough cough) he left the masjid and majority of the womenfolk in the murkuz did haat jorwafying at the TV screen but I just could not bring myself to do it or even pretend to do it. And the wailing lady behind me continued to wail even louder. I just cannot imagine how people can be enamoured to that extent by the present dai. Go figure.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Spectator wrote:Can anyone tell me who the the man was who was making the speech while mufaddal bhaisaheb was sitting? Someone mentioned it was his older brother, which one? The projected screen I was looking at was not very clear. To be honest I was really disappointed this lailatul qadr. In the northern hemisphere the nights are quite short and one would think they would squeeze in maximum bihori namaaz etc to get sawaab of Ibadat. They showed Burhanuddin moula's vasila which was good. I was thinking that this is great.....at least now they won't show mufaddal bhaisahebs bayaan. Instead they wasted time on this rubbish speech where the speech giver kept on saying mola mubarak mubarak plus dishing out lanaat to dushmans and wasting precious time while we should be praying. In the end we only ended up praying istiftah, nisful lail, tahajjud and one other namaaz before shafaa, watar, julus. Then after that, to my chagrin, they played vasila ? of mufaddal bhaisaheb and this lady was wailing super loudly which annoyed me even more! I wished I had escaped after julus namaaz! Then due to this time wasting we had about 15 minutes to do sehri and we descended on the thaals like she wolves attacking the omelette. This year I have attended during Ramazan only on two nights so far and it's a shame that due the the lack of spirituality and poor sermons within murkuz I will be put off from attending next year. I would rather pray at home.
I and many other ladies only prayed during MS bayan and that was a brave and intelligent step .you can do same next time . Turn a deaf year and pray only . For bohra's MS will save them in Qabar not us ...

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:24 pm

I also think that the reason SMS's cohort has to retaliate to everything SKQ does is that they must feel threatened by him to some extent. Perhaps they just like to be vengeful. Otherwise why would this Goliath care so much about what David is upto? I believe they should just leave SKQ alone. Each to his/ her own beliefs.

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:36 pm

Withthenameofallah bahen it would just have not been possible for me to continue praying during SMS bayaan and Idris bhaisaheb time waste speech because if I did so I would block the TV screen and this is a complete no no as you can imagine! Some fanatic woman from behind would probably pin my rida down the ground so I cannot get up to pray because she does not want me to block the image of Idris bhaisaheb on the screen!! Next year am praying at home. Keep my husband company . He does not attend murkuz as he is an outsider..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:14 pm

He does not attend murkuz as he is an outsider..
Sister Spectator
No he is not an outsider he is true Muslim who understands the value of Faazil Nights.
For Kotharis: even humble and poor Mumineens are outsiders, the only insiders are the ones who have FAT ENVELOPE to present and kiss their A--
BTW I along with my entire extended family prayed at home and it was very peaceful and fulfilling. No artificial tears and no ROWA JEVO MOH
No Cake Cutting and candle blowing but praising Allaha and his Rehmat and asking for forgiveness with true intent.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:37 pm

Forward as received

On this auspicious night of Lailatul Qadr hussaini masjid Mumbai Amil Muffadal ezzi did the cheapest thing that one could think off..After 2 rakat of umar sharif of muffada saifudin he made everyone to pray baddua namaz which was shocking for everyone praying there,as he said dawaat na dusmano[SKQ n clan] na waste baddua karvu jayes ne hak che toh badha baddua ni namaz paddo lav niyaat..those who didnt pray the namaz were ask kem taame dawaat na dusmaan cho chu...
How can someone who is so call brainless amil can go this low level..does islam allow this type of namaz,
i had heard a riwayat that ek yahoodi used to throw garbage on maula ali face daily but maula ali never said anything one day she didn’t came so maula ali send someone to see if something is wrong n found she was ill n then the lady ask for mafi..and here brain wash amil ask on Lailatul Qadr to do baddua..shit this man need to be mental..on Lailatul Qadr we ask for forgiveness of our sins n forgive everyone who had hurted us n here this amil is anti islam..

forward it to everyone
Last edited by godmoney on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:51 pm

It's a shame that mufaddal bhaisaheb's birthday falls on the 23rd ramazan. Now I am not one to begrudge somebody his birthday unless the celebrations of the same are interfering with the spirituality of a religious night. In that case it is a bit of a problem. I mean people attend masjid to pray on lailatul qadr not to hear birthday speeches and partake in cake cutting. This year there was no cake but I think last year and the year before there was cake frenzy. Plus I thought he had already celebrated his birthday on Burhanuddin moula's milaad? I did not give any najwa or any such thing.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:07 pm

Spectator wrote:MMH yes it's a major faux pas on their part to show both sermons. The difference in quality is prominent and it just seves to highlight SMS's poor oratorical skills. After mufaddal bhaisaheb's shahadat bayaan wherein imam Hussein does dua for 51 snd 52 dais (cough cough) he left the masjid and majority of the womenfolk in the murkuz did haat jorwafying at the TV screen but I just could not bring myself to do it or even pretend to do it. And the wailing lady behind me continued to wail even louder. I just cannot imagine how people can be enamoured to that extent by the present dai. Go figure.
My daughter who is 12 years old and has a very short attention span came back and told me 'I liked Burhanuddin moula's vasila but I didn't think much about what Aali Qadr moula said' She was the 1st one to point out to me that she didn't think MS was capable to do the dai's job...so it baffles me when everyone looks at the screen in reverence and who are in MS's hazrat. I have raised this question on this forum before and am doing it now- Why cant people see what my 12 year old can!!!

But you know what, a few women did pray at the time of MS's vasila...somehow, a few subconsciously know that they aren't missing much...
And you know what I couldn't get around to fold my hands or pretend to fold my hands either. I cant even do sajdaa to the screen because it feels like I bowing in front of a conman who betrayed Burhanuddin Moula.

On the other side, my cousin who was at Badri Mahal was saying it was a memorable scene when he did deedar and everyone was chanting MS's name. It felt like everyone was in a spell...what the heck! :roll:

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:21 pm

SBM bhai I do agree with you here. Basically if you're rich you're in and if you are poor you are out. I have seen this in a lot of jamaats. It's almost as though you can get away with almost anything if you can afford to pay the price. You can pay tonnes of wajebaat and get away with keeping a beard, wearing rida, not attending masjid. If you have paid enough wajebaat it does not matter how good a mumin you are. You will be ensured a place in bohra kabrastan, you will be able to get bohra nikaah done and so on. I have seen poorer bohras, despite being very practising, being humiliated due to lack of payment of dues and being treated as third class citizens by the aamilsaheb and cronies. To be frank this was the first thing that I realised was wrong within my community. I just felt sad that people were treated like this and the injustice of it all. The concept that one can buy their way into religion. Following on from that I started to question many other things too. But that's a different story

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:52 pm

New collection offer by muffy team
Its seems he is too greedy for money
Only money what he wants

Mumbai na har ek ghar ma si ek mumin maula(tus) ne qadambos thai ne wajebat araz kare em tadbeer karwa ma aawi che. 4pm saifee masjid ma bethak thaase ne takreeban 2,500/- mumin qadambos thase. Taake mumbai na tamam 9000 ghar ma si ek mumin qadambos thai. Te waaste 3-4 bethak thase. Inshallah
Mufaddal maula toh mufaddal maula che.
Nara ek taqbeer.
ALLAH o AKBAR

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:15 pm

MMH wrote:Why cant people see what my 12 year old can!!!
Its all about one's IQ and as regards the IQ of abdes/amtes, the less said the better !

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:34 pm

Idris BS's speech ("lanaat" "dushman" "Mufaddal is the best" ... ) was pathetic.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Sceptical wrote:Idris BS's speech ("lanaat" "dushman" "Mufaddal is the best" ... ) was pathetic.
This only shows their level of frustration !

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:32 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Sceptical wrote:Idris BS's speech ("lanaat" "dushman" "Mufaddal is the best" ... ) was pathetic.
What frustration GM bhai?
He has 99% of the dawoodi bohras under his daiship...what is he feeling frustrated about? People are chanting mufaddal moula toh mufaddal moula aj che!!! That should be reassuring that the maximum janata is with him...unless there is something happening behind the scenes which I don't know about and which is a worrying factor for him and this needs to be reconfirmed in every bayan.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:16 pm

He has 99% of the dawoodi bohras under his daiship...what is he feeling frustrated about? People are chanting mufaddal moula toh mufaddal moula aj che!!! That should be reassuring that the maximum janata is with him.
It is not who has a larger or smaller "mass" following today, but the essence of the doctrine that matters.---Joseph Stalin

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:41 pm

SBM wrote:
He has 99% of the dawoodi bohras under his daiship...what is he feeling frustrated about? People are chanting mufaddal moula toh mufaddal moula aj che!!! That should be reassuring that the maximum janata is with him.
It is not who has a larger or smaller "mass" following today, but the essence of the doctrine that matters.---Joseph Stalin
Thanks for the quote SBM bhai, do you think the essence of the doctrine addresses MS's agenda? No, so why should it matter to him what SKQ is doing? Why does he need to be given laanat to on every occasion, why is all his work under the scanner? Why create an atmosphere of hatred amongst MS followers? In fact this would make people raise eyebrows and wonder why this is being repeatedly done, wouldn't you think so?

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:14 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
It's not frustration, it's their insecurity. They see Mufadal BS being incompetent as a leader, orator and Dai. So they (the entire qasreAali Ali and Kothar) try to Do the Daiship for him, giving him scripts, guidance, doing his speeches, Pairing him with Burhanuddin maula. They are doing a cunning job of pairing him with SMB, and that way asserting MufaddalBS's credibility, and garnering sympathy from the almost innocent followers.

Yet, th BOTTOMLINE is that Mufaddal BS comes across as quite aggressive on the surface, which is an attempt and defense mechanism for his underlying security. And the Laanats by Idrisbhaisaheb is a reflection of his own need to declare his allegiance and loyalty toward Mufaddal bhaisaheb, to serve his own insecurity, whatever that might be.

Even the weirdo chanting "maula maula Muffaddal maula" is a pathetic attempt to calm and soothe the crying and angry baby (Dai). In essence, we the mumineens are soothing, care taking the baby with his tantrums. This is a another tool of manipulation - by invoking the maternal hugging kissing instinct of mumineens toward the 53rd,almost making him look like a victim. Theis is just one of the lesser known characteristics of most effective offenders of emotional manipulators - "they play victim"

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:20 pm

MMH wrote:What is this supposed to mean? Why does MS gang need to retaliate to everything SKQ does? This is crazy man!

Khuzema qutbuddin's Munajat

Faults in dai's literature?

syedna Abdul Qadir najmuddin ye farmaayu chhe..

Haq waadeh chhe ane baatil ma kashkol chhe...الحق ابلج والباطل لجلج
Take a look ...

1. Burhanuddin mola ne eim kahyu chhe ke khuda apna qabr ne Munawwar karjo...wo haal ma ke ...tahuffo behal anwaaro min kulle janebi...ehne eim laage ke noor ma haji kami chhe..

2. Imamuz zamaan na zuhoor na iltejaa na pehle...potana tulul umr ni duaa kidi chhe..potana hayaat ni fikar haji zyada chhe zuhoor karta...

3. Zuhoor ni zikar faqat ek bayt ma kidi chhe...wo haal ma ke dayi ni sagal karta mhotti ummeed zuhur ni hoi chhe...

4. Rizq ni duaa ghogha chhe...rizq pachhi kheti...ane pachhi tayyebaat...koi ek fikrat nathi...
5. Burhanusdin mola ni je bait lidi che same aapni munajat maa si ehma aagal tameen si amaan ni waat che..insurance ..magar aa muddai ye saglu jaaiz kidu che toh aagal nu misro naaj laayo ardhij bait lidi

6.Pura qasida ma koi shanaat ni ta' yeen nathi...faqat...azeemaat...aleyaat..eim kahi ne zikar kidi chhe...mawlal bariyyat...wo haal ma ke munajaat ni sinf aj eim chhe ke ek ek saheb ni shanaat yaad kari ne tawassul karwu..

7.Mufaddal moula ne burhanuddin moula itna yaad awe che ke aap ye matlo maulana mohammed burhanuddin ni munajaat ma si lido. Ane aa naapak ne burhanuddin moula ni walayat hatij nai. Toh ehye matlo syedna taher saifuddin na munajat ma si lidu che. Kewo naapaak che.

8.fatemi fonts je lida che ye barabar nathi...aaj lag ehwa istemaal nathi thaya munajat chapawama..ehna sathe imla spelling ni ghani mistakes che fehwa ma ..كيدهي kidi na badal likhu che
Tasbeeh bhi aapi che ending ma ae ghana jhoona koi munajaat ma si photo lido che
[Burhanuddin mola ni munajat nathi...koi waqat eim foto laine nathi mukwa ma awi..printed hoi che..offset

9. Munajaat ma har amr ma mufaddal mola ye eim farmaayu chhe ke jem Burhanuddin mola wasilo lido...eim mein aa saheb aa saheb no law chhu...magar yaha har jagah man sij sagla wasaail Lida chhe...Burhanuddin mola ni faqat ek bayt ma zikar kari lidi chhe...wo haal ma ke Mufaddal mola ye eim farmaayu munajat ma ke....aqa mola noj wasilo kifaayat kari de chhe...

10.Munajaat ma hamesha tazallul nazar aawe chhe..magar yaha tamaam jagaho par...potano takabbur nazar aawe chhe...jem shuru maaj potana nafs ne musa si sarkhaayu chhe...pachhi aagal sagli jagah...imaam no dayi...eim akkhu likhu chhe...to tazallul na jagah par yaha takabbur jhalkaayi chhe...je ehna nafs ma chhe...yej safhaat par falataat ma zaahir thayi gayu...

11. Dayi potana tulul umr ni duaa aakhri ma Kare chhe...ane ehna saath mumeneen ni Khidmat no jazbo zaahir Kare chhe...ane yaha imam par fidaa ane ehna saath faqat nasihat adaa karwa ni waat kidi chhe...wo haal ma ke dayi kulliyatan mumin waste saa'ye farmaawe chhe...to su dayi faqat naseehat adaa karse..?

12. Mufaddal mola ye 64 mi bait ma farmayu che imaan na khuluq si hamne zeenat daar krje ane aa muddai ye faqat zaahiri akhlaq ni waat kidi che..kem ke ehma imaan no jauhar aj nathi toh akhlaq b barabar nai

13. Ek bhi wasilo nathi lido fakat imam ali zainulabedeen nu lidu che wasilo munajaat ma. Imam husain nu wasilo nathi lido. Ek bait ma sab patawi didu che. Bad dua karwani ghani fikar che ema 3 abyaat che. And wasila ni abyaat ma kai chej nai.

14. Munajaat likhwano main maqsad eim hoi chhe ke tawassul lewaayi...ane dayi ehna zariaah si mumeneen na haq ma dua Kare...magar yaha faqat 3-4 bayt ma mumeneen waaste duaa chhe....ane baaki sagli abyaat ma potana Hallat...cases..ziyarat.. logo ehne jawaab de...ye sagla ni duaa chhe...toh munajaat mumeneen waste ke potana problems araz karwaane..?

DARAJAH SABEA
Surat Jamea

Click here to view/download – Khuzema Qutbuddin's MUNAJAAT – 1435H with FEHWA - https://fatemidawat.files.wordpress.com ... ehwa-2.pdf
mufaddal is such a cheap despo, so now he is hiring half baked illiterate jamiya students to find faults in person who served as mazoon for 50 years?

so they are telling me, these sabiya students knows more about Arabic and munajat than mazoon himself?

is this a joke?

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:36 pm

atleast SKQ sahab has given some time to write these stuff unlike mufaddal who pays money to jamiya ustadz to write up things for him.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:11 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:
fustrate_Bohra wrote: Appreciate your bravery and wish nobody from your jamaat is spying this forum otherwise they will know your thoughts and may create problem.
yes I know people here with IDs like Zinger and True_bohra james are working hard to work on this, but it doesn't matters, let the hypocrite maloon and people with nifaaq and shirk do what ever they can, Inshallah people with faith in Allah dont have to worry.

you are a laugh riot my little boy.
wondering what id you will come up with next, now that i have exposed this one.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i would have actually kept quiet and let you pass of into the night, but everytime your id does something stupid, thats when i decide to let the cat out of the bag.
as long as you behave yourself, i will leave you alone.
but really, you putting on this "brave show" in the masjid... that was too much for me to bear :lol:

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:22 am

Spectator wrote:SBM bhai I do agree with you here. Basically if you're rich you're in and if you are poor you are out. I have seen this in a lot of jamaats. It's almost as though you can get away with almost anything if you can afford to pay the price. You can pay tonnes of wajebaat and get away with keeping a beard, wearing rida, not attending masjid. If you have paid enough wajebaat it does not matter how good a mumin you are. You will be ensured a place in bohra kabrastan, you will be able to get bohra nikaah done and so on. I have seen poorer bohras, despite being very practising, being humiliated due to lack of payment of dues and being treated as third class citizens by the aamilsaheb and cronies. To be frank this was the first thing that I realised was wrong within my community. I just felt sad that people were treated like this and the injustice of it all. The concept that one can buy their way into religion. Following on from that I started to question many other things too. But that's a different story
A line from a movie comes to mind "It's all about money, honey"
Money can get you anywhere .. even into jannat. The higher the amount you pay, the higher the level of jannat.
And who needs the poor dregs of the bohra society .. they are an eyesore and a burden. Off with their heads.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:28 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
MMH wrote:Why cant people see what my 12 year old can!!!
Its all about one's IQ and as regards the IQ of abdes/amtes, the less said the better !
I am not sure about the IQ part. If a 12 year old can see through the sham, everyone can too. We all know for sure that the outwardly show is just that, "a show" ... and 90% of the people know it in their hearts too. But as you know, it's better to go with the current than swim against the tide.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:35 am

You have got to see to this video :mrgreen:
Attachments
VID-20140720-WA0021.mp4
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 1703 times

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:46 am

It is imperative for a Mumin to realise by now, what did Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA meant by his mubarak words, “har Dai Quran ni Surat che”. Many of us (including me, initially) limited our thinking to only acknowledge that Lailatul Qadr is the Milaad of our beloved Moula TUS.

So what does Suratul Qadr assert about Lailatul Qadr?
◾Is it the night, when the entire Quran ul Majeed descended from heavens?
◾Is it the night, when Malae’kat descend from heavens to listen all the duas till dawn?
◾Is it the night, which is better than 1000 months?

Yes, but what more?

1. The fehwa of the first aayat is “Hame utara ehne Lailatul Qadr ma”. The general understanding is that “Lailatul Qadr ma Quran utara gaya che” , Correct ? Yes, but what is more astonishing is the fact that the aayat sharifa starts with “اناء”, the adad of which is ’53′. This word ‘اناء’ also reminds me of Al Jamea Al Anwar (Mosque of Imam Haakim AS in Misr). It is that Jamea which, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, considered to be a reason for barakaat in Dawat. The words inscribed in this masjid “……هذا الفتى…..” (see 100th Milaad theme and last zikra majlis banner below) directs towards 51st, 52nd and 53rd Dai Mutlaq. And the word which refers to 53rd Dai Mutlaq is – “اناء”. So, the Quran pronounces that the 53rd is descended on Earth in Lailatul Qadr.

Zikra1435 banner

2. It is the night when Aaliqadr Moula TUS descended from heavens to answers all prayers. “Satr no zamaan” is a metaphor for “Satr ni raat”. Since ‘Satr’ means night so Fajr implies ‘Zamaan of Zuhoor’. The Suratul Qadr states that “Malae’kat will be present till dawn to listen all prayers and duas”. This derives me, that Moula Aaliqadr TUS is that farishta who will be present until “Fajr”.

3. 1000th year after the seclusion of Moulana Imam Tayyeb AS has started. This implies to me that the Zaman of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS is ‘khair’ than 1000 years of or 1000 Ramadaans in Satr.

What more about Lailatul Qadr?
The munajaat shareefa which is written by Moula TUS in every Lailatul Qadr is atleast to be read once after Lailatul Qadr. Believe me, it opens many closed doors.
Going back, I clearly remember that Lailatul Qadr Munajaat Shareefa of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA in the year of 100th Milaad Mubarak, which further validates my tasawwur, in which He RA delivered “He RA acknowledges that your Imaam AS will perform Zuhoor when 100 meets 1000″.

The theme of 100th Milaad Mubarak displayed the convergence of 100 & 1000.

100MilaadMubarak Logo

Since 100th Milaad Mubarak is over, my tasawwur is attracted to a place which has a significant place in the history of and present Dawat and the adad of its letters add to – 100. That place is YEMEN. (When written in arabic – note the Meem and Noon). So is “Yemen” the place we know or is it what I see in the picture below (ي م ن ).

YeMeN

Syedna Aaliqadr Moula TUS displays the shaan of both 1000 and 100. He TUS is a door which will lead us to the Hazrat of Imam AS, till then He TUS is in the position of Imam AS.
Concluding the flow, the Suratul Qadr ends with the word ‘Fajr’ (a metaphor to Zuhoor) and Suratul Fajr explains this better.

Sajdas of shukr in Hazrat Imamiyah Nooraniyah.. Khuda ta’ala Syedna Aaliqadr Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS ne sehat, aafiyat ma, fajr na din tak baki rakhjo…Aameen !

Dua ni iltemaas
Wasalaam

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:58 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:You have got to see to this video :mrgreen:
Haha fan video doubling as parody. The "dushmano" cannot do as good a job of mocking them as they do themselves..