Ramzan Bayaans

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AmmarHussaini

Re: Ramzan Bayaans

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:45 am

wise_guy wrote:Showed 5 min extract from SMS bayan from Pakistan.. I guess they showed it everywhere.. Same old rhetoric about wajebaat.. "Hame nahi laiyye toh kaun lese.. It is farizat... Dawat ne kai tamara paisa taraf mohtaaj nathi.. Hame toh waajebaat laine ehsaan kariye che etc etc". But in a more high tone manner (dhamki/intimidating)...
I have not seen this video, any chance some one can get this video?

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:55 am

AmmarHussaini wrote:
wise_guy wrote:Showed 5 min extract from SMS bayan from Pakistan.. I guess they showed it everywhere.. Same old rhetoric about wajebaat.. "Hame nahi laiyye toh kaun lese.. It is farizat... Dawat ne kai tamara paisa taraf mohtaaj nathi.. Hame toh waajebaat laine ehsaan kariye che etc etc". But in a more high tone manner (dhamki/intimidating)...
I have not seen this video, any chance some one can get this video?
If someone has it, I would like to see it too.

everest

Unread post by everest » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:15 am

A 3-year old can call out the hypocrisy being displayed on a daily basis. On one hand they say we don't need your money and at the same time there are ijtemaa being held on how to do "tayyari" so they can call SMS to their towns. Why does a jamaat need to have a certain number of zyafats/mafsu/hadiyat/nikah/misaq lined up before the Dai can come to their town? If critical mass is not met, those mumineen are not worthy of hosting their Dai? What kind of leadership is being shown here? Their desperation is getting more and more obvious and people have started seeing through their BS.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:19 pm

Received from a Jamaat member somewhere in USA

Jumoa ni raat Humaarey subliminal programming Aney shouting naseeb thayu.

Part I
There was a 30 minute video they earlier said would be of Aq maula Burhanuddin video. It turned out to be quite a psychotic experience as we later discussed among a few of our friends brothers and sisters. Why was it psychotic? Or was it cunning subliminal cult programming? The video itslef consisted of random clips of a few bayaans here and there of Burhanuddin maula at different stages of his life, yet no particular order or logic. The crazy making part was that these clips were interspersed with images of Mufaddal Maula in such quick snippets, that there was a merging of visuals where one had to keep guessing who it was - Mufaddal maula or Burhanuddin maula. The Icing on the top was the slow, baby hush hush tone of the narrator, implanting messages and commentary about what a Mumin believes in.
There was no clear purpose for these audio-video clips at a conscious level. Once people started discussing it, they felt very clear that something was totally OFF in this highly subliminal message of thought control. Like the ads you see on TV.

PART II

5-7 minute video clip of Mufaddal maula bayan. Blasphemy, to call it shouting, but really that's what it was. He was shouting about paying wajebaat and zakaat, and how proud he was of the mumineens in Yemen, Africa Pakistan who are paying wajebaat. He used the word "dushman" and "Shaitan" 6 times in the 6 minute bayan. The final icing on the cake was the dictum "consider it ehsaan, that today the dai accepts your wajebaat. What if the dai refuses to accept your wajebaat? Where will that leave you? What if dai does Not take your misaaq. Consider it "hamaaru ehsaan" that "tamaaraa dai tamaro misaaq leva Tayyaar chey, aney Tamaaro zakaat leva Tayyaar chey". He looked desperate and so so angry.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:13 pm

this Muffadal is stuck with three things so hardcore,
Roti, wajebat and laanat!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:15 pm

guys anonymously make fun of Muffadal fooludin, the more you make fun of him the more he loses his credibility.
this is the best time to humiliate him and do not let him make that fake stature which he wants so desperately like STS (RA) and SMB (RA).

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:32 am

I thought this forum was to discuss and solve the issues regarding the community rather than making fun of anyone. It doesnt suit people who intend to make a difference.

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:55 am

silvertongue wrote:I thought this forum was to discuss and solve the issues regarding the community rather than making fun of anyone. It doesnt suit people who intend to make a difference.
well muffy has made a lughing stock out of the whole bohri community so I don't see what's wrong in making fun of muffy himself. after all he is pathetic

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:06 am

So that doesnt make you different than him at all my frnd.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:31 am

Two days ago, Kuwait Central Markaz ( Aridya) Visiting Amil clearly threatened in the bayan that those who do not pay silatul-imam money; their namaaz, roza, hajj, ibadat, imaan are not going to be accepted by allah and they will not be considered to enter jannat ! he attributed this fatwa from preachings of SMS, SMB, STS, Sayedna Qazi Nauman and to be have communicated from Imam Muhammed Bakir (or) Imam Jafar-us-sadiq ( Please correct me if I m wrong)

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:36 am

humanbeing wrote:Two days ago, Kuwait Central Markaz ( Aridya) Visiting Amil clearly threatened in the bayan that those who do not pay silatul-imam money; their namaaz, roza, hajj, ibadat, imaan are not going to be accepted by allah and they will not be considered to enter jannat ! he attributed this fatwa from preachings of SMS, SMB, STS, Sayedna Qazi Nauman and to be have communicated from Imam Muhammed Bakir (or) Imam Jafar-us-sadiq ( Please correct me if I m wrong)
Did he specify the amount that would do the trick?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:01 am

There is a farmaan ( risala) from Vazarat-us-saifiyah, Mumbai, HQ of SMS. The amount of salaams were mentioned in Indian currency such as : 553, 253, 153, 53
Although I have been hearing the mandate on paying up silatul-imam since few years, but it has never been such a threatening way.

I think they are starting with less amount to introduce and soften the compulsion of Silatul_Imam and see the public reaction on their coercion, slowly and steadily it will become a rising component similar to wajebaat group of taxes.

They may start maintaining the balance sheet of payments from every abde and to be placed in the Qabr along with rukku chitthi. After all such payments are going to help in the life after for rich abde sheikhs to maintain their standards in jannat allocation of resources.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:27 am

hey may start maintaining the balance sheet of payments from every abde and to be placed in the Qabr along with rukku chitthi
Question: Rukku Chithi always carried the name of Mazoon and now since there is no MAZOON, who signs Rukku Chithi and if Dai had made deal with Angels to only recognize Mazoon as a guarantor for Jannat, did any one informed all the angels about this changes :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:24 pm

Too sad on the kind of bad duas our ammil has given today to SKQ and his team and the followers . He said ane to ghar aj ujri jie , asman si azab utar Allah. Somebody has to show these people reality. He started bayan MS kahie cheye k apna mumin bhai na sathe hamesha achi karo and all takay tumne ani dua lage and Astaghfirullah in waseela on such a big night he said these bad duas . Atleast ammils should be stopped from such acts ! It is such a big shame .

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:52 am

Dusre ke ghar abaad karne ke chakar mein......Inka Ghar barbad hogaya!

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:22 am

silvertongue wrote:I thought this forum was to discuss and solve the issues regarding the community rather than making fun of anyone. It doesnt suit people who intend to make a difference.
I partially agree with what u said, but on the other hand have you noticed how un-apologetically his followers make fun of the other side (be it followers of SKQ or the Progressives).
It's true, that we on this forum have to maintain a certain amount of Decorum , but there is no harm in exposing the gaffes of Shz.MS.
And believe it or not , the statements of Shz.MS (Darjee Bayan), his actions(accepting Gold Watches) , his Diktats(mohabbat ni Roti), all these are self derogatory and we don't have to try even an iota "out of the Regular" to make him look like a fool. Thats the whole Beauty of the Current "Self Proclaimed Dai-Shz MS" . He himself makes ridiculously funny incidents , even though he is being serious the whole time. :roll:

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:38 am

I know. Rather then talking rough in abusive language or making fun we should point out the true facts. A sahabi once started Lanat on Ayesha during Jamal, and Maula Ali a.s. stopped him from doing so. He said instead of Lanat, speak out the true intentions and facts. That will effect more.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:44 pm

EFFECT OF BAYANS