Why are orthies like this?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
merchant786

Re: Why are orthies like this?

Unread post by merchant786 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:09 am

Smart wrote:In the meantime, please tell me why the Saifee Hospital / Qabrastan, has a bigger morgue than the ICU?

Well possibly a money making racket by selling body parts saying...AA Jism toh Maula nuj che...ehne maula ne aapi do

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:23 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote: moreover adamjee is not a villian for us as you guys claim.
Which fantasy world are you living in ? Dont you know that bohras are not allowed to do ziarat of Sir Adamji ? And ha.. you will ask for proof which you never give inspite of your tall claims regarding mola.. Hence for proof sake, go to charni road and try to do his ziarat (in full view of zaadas/amils) and then see how you are reprimanded for that.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:43 am

and why should i do his ziarat for???was he a dai or amazoon ?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:33 am

Amazons were warrior women, mentioned in he greek mythology. What does the Syedna have to do with amazoon? Some new mythology being fed to the orthies?

Human

Unread post by Human » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:15 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:and why should i do his ziarat for???was he a dai or amazoon ?
Well I don't think there should be a problem in doing anyone's ziarat. I do my friend's parents' ziarat when I'm with them. I don't think that's a problem. Everyone doesn't need to be a dai or mazoon for you to do ziarat. Moreover, if you can do sajda to humans, you can do ziarat of anyone too.

And since you mention mazoon, I don't think you read the thread about how mazoon fell out of favour with moula and his family.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:35 am

Guy_Sam
was he a dai or amazoon
?
How about BUSAHEBA? Syedna's wife she was not a DAI NOR MAZOON (amazoon) and how about his MOTHER? Mother's Ziyzarat is more important then wife's unless you are Syedna.Remembers it is the Dais who say "MAA NA PAGLA MAA JANNAT CHAI".so if current Syedna does not know where his mother is, how can he lead all of the abdes to Jannat since the road to Jannat is thru "Maa Na Paggla Ma" as per them.and he can not find the door which is his mother.(as per Dais Waiz, donot ask proof it has been said many times)
ONCE AGAIN GUY-SAM IS WAHDHAWO A RASM-E-RASOOL OR AN AARTI OF GANPATI?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:58 am

for me its rasme burhani..and i have no problem following it...

Alhumdollilah

Unread post by Alhumdollilah » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:43 am

omabharti wrote:Guy_Sam
was he a dai or amazoon
?
How about BUSAHEBA? Syedna's wife she was not a DAI NOR MAZOON (amazoon) and how about his MOTHER? Mother's Ziyzarat is more important then wife's unless you are Syedna.Remembers it is the Dais who say "MAA NA PAGLA MAA JANNAT CHAI".so if current Syedna does not know where his mother is, how can he lead all of the abdes to Jannat since the road to Jannat is thru "Maa Na Paggla Ma" as per them.and he can not find the door which is his mother.(as per Dais Waiz, donot ask proof it has been said many times)
ONCE AGAIN GUY-SAM IS WAHDHAWO A RASM-E-RASOOL OR AN AARTI OF GANPATI?

wel i have been noticing u guys have some issue with syedna's mother?

i personally have seen syedna doing her zyarat in surat where her kabr is.he(syedna) stepped down from palki and walked all the way to turbat of his mother and did zyarat with all respect.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:05 am

Al----h
Can you provide the pictures of Turbat of Syenda' mother and him doing Ziyarat You always asks for PROOFS So where is the proof IF Syedna is doing ziyarat, there wpuld have to be lot of abdes for DEEDAR and Q BOSI and some one has to have taken a picture. SHOW THE PICTURE and answer the following question?
IS WAHDHAWO A RASM-E-RASOOL OR AN AARTI OF GANPATI?

Alhumdollilah

Unread post by Alhumdollilah » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:29 am

omabharti wrote:Al----h
Can you provide the pictures of Turbat of Syenda' mother and him doing Ziyarat You always asks for PROOFS So where is the proof IF Syedna is doing ziyarat, there wpuld have to be lot of abdes for DEEDAR and Q BOSI and some one has to have taken a picture. SHOW THE PICTURE and answer the following question?
IS WAHDHAWO A RASM-E-RASOOL OR AN AARTI OF GANPATI?

why would i lie? i have no reason to lie i have seen syedna doing zyarat in last zikra.i had no camera at that point of time,and then he also kissed wooden door of zyarate Hussain near 2nd kubba in surat.

what is wadhawo? what u talking about?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:04 am

@A__h,
why would i lie? i have no reason to lie
Then, why have you been so blatantly supporting the lies? Doesn't that make you an abettor in the sin?

Alhumdollilah

Unread post by Alhumdollilah » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:43 pm

Smart wrote:@A__h,
why would i lie? i have no reason to lie
Then, why have you been so blatantly supporting the lies? Doesn't that make you an abettor in the sin?
Mr not so smart

what lies am i supporting?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:49 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:for me its rasme burhani..and i have no problem following it...

Rasme Burhani as per which Islam's or bohra's holy scriptures ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:53 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:and why should i do his ziarat for???was he a dai or amazoon ?
As usual you make statements out of context and make a fool of yourself. I didnt say that you do his ziarat out of any love and respect for him but only to get the feel of the kick which you are bound to recieve from the zaadas and amils. This would be a solid proof which you are craving for.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:56 pm

by Alhumdollilah on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:29 pm
what is wadhawo? what u talking about?
Look at picture number 3, as if you were that ignorant that is called WADHAWO or as they say in India and Hindu religion AARTI

http://www.zeninfosys.net/zeninfosys/ar ... rYear=1430

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:35 am

Alhumdollilah wrote:
Smart wrote:@A__h, Then, why have you been so blatantly supporting the lies? Doesn't that make you an abettor in the sin?
Mr not so smart

what lies am i supporting?
A__h, I have never ridiculed your pseudonym, Can I expect the same courtesy from your side?

As far as the lies go, Your posting history on this forum shows that you are an abde who blindly supports what the Syedna and his establishment dish out. For example:
1. Do you not call the Syedna, Dai ul mutlaq? Well, the fact is that the predecessors of the present Syedna have accepted that they are dai e Nazim, under oath in a court of law? So, who is lying, this Syedna or his predecessors?
2. The 51st Syedna, claimed to be ilahul ardh. This is on record in the courts. Do you accept his claim? If he is telling the truth then he is a mushrik, ny equating himself with Allah, on the other if he wants to follow Islam, then was he lying? What is your stand in this matter?

There are a lot of such questions that are being asked on this forum. If you are really honest and not a supporter of lies, you will take a stand on the side of truth.

However, honestly speaking, I expect you to respond either with gaali galoch, ridicule, ignoring this post or a completely irrelevant response.

Prove me wrong.

Alhumdollilah

Unread post by Alhumdollilah » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:52 am

what does wajiullah means?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:46 am

^
Thanks for proving me right. You have not answered my queries. I am sure when you posted something, you must have read them. Now you are trying to divert the topic to something completely irrelevant. Keep up the falsehoods. Your presence here is a big help to the reformist movement.

Alhumdollilah

Unread post by Alhumdollilah » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:26 am

Smart wrote:^
Thanks for proving me right. You have not answered my queries. I am sure when you posted something, you must have read them. Now you are trying to divert the topic to something completely irrelevant. Keep up the falsehoods. Your presence here is a big help to the reformist movement.
no i didnt diverted any thing if u knew what wajiullah means then u would understand moula Ali called him self wajiullah in many of his khutba's that doesnt mean he was comparing him self with Allah(naudobillah)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:38 am

what does wajiullah means?
A---h
I hope you meant VALIULLAH and not WAJIULLAH. see the difference between L and J
Anyone can tell you what Valiullah is? and it does not come close to saying ILAH-UL-ARD.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Alhumdollilah wrote:
Smart wrote:^
no i didnt diverted any thing if u knew what wajiullah means then u would understand moula Ali called him self wajiullah in many of his khutba's that doesnt mean he was comparing him self with Allah(naudobillah)
This is exactly my point. You have not answered my questions, which are based on the facts of history and you exactly what you claim you did not. What is relevance of bringing Moula Ali in the discussion?

The Syedna has been doing what is called as "Suppressio veri, suggestio falsi". He and his father have been doing that for the last 100 years.

Do you or do you not support his falsehoods? If you can, give me a straight forward answer. Otherwise, the readers here and I will come to the conclusion that you support lies and then no amount of justification from you will matter. Don't blame me if everybody here starts considering you as a liar.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:21 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote:for me its rasme burhani..and i have no problem following it...

Rasme Burhani as per which Islam's or bohra's holy scriptures ?
islam has had many modifications since the time of rasulullah....to keep up wit the ages and demands of time without compromising on core values.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
As usual you make statements out of context and make a fool of yourself. I didnt say that you do his ziarat out of any love and respect for him but only to get the feel of the kick which you are bound to recieve from the zaadas and amils. This would be a solid proof which you are craving for.
there is a hall in surat where there is mawaid or something during asharas.i have eaten there without gettin my ass kicked...

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:30 am

i have a question for you smart,
do you accept syedna as your dai,if not you are not a DB.
and when you are not a Db why does wat those guys do bother you.
you say money money money,how much of yours is stake?
do u believe in misaq?
dont you hate the guy who made a elderly community leader in his nineties wait in scorchin sun blockin his entarance just to to satisfy his larger than life ego?
how do u plan to bring reform here you escape by calling abdes and and laying more n more accusations..try doing that on a abde,s face.my point is
you guys are not even capable of reforms you just tryin to poison waters....which is not gonna happen..

Human

Unread post by Human » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:58 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: As usual you make statements out of context and make a fool of yourself. I didnt say that you do his ziarat out of any love and respect for him but only to get the feel of the kick which you are bound to recieve from the zaadas and amils. This would be a solid proof which you are craving for.
there is a hall in surat where there is mawaid or something during asharas.i have eaten there without gettin my ass kicked...
WHAT??? How is this even relevant???

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:35 am

GUY SAM
you had been asking questions to every one but you have not posted answers to my questions and others telling that you are a busy person Once again can you tell us the
how much charity care is provided by Saifee Hospital and the other questions I had posted
As for asking Smart if he is not DB he should not ask question WOW you are not progressive but we do allow you to be part of this forum and try to engage in constructive dialogue but I suppose you do not understand what a dialogue means ( i donot mean a filmi dialogue) since you are trained to obey the COMMAND (that is what abdes do)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:47 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:by guy_sam2005 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 am
ghulam muhammed wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote:
and why should i do his ziarat for???was he a dai or amazoon ?

Why do you endlessly go on endorsing the fact that you are not only stupid but you need to get yourself admitted in a mental asylum at the earliest, sorry there are no kothar managed asylums as that would grossly harm their interest which is to keep you abdes dumb and mental for the rest of your life to enable them to loot you and squeeze the last drop of penny from you in the garb of religion. Any intelligent and embarrassing question to them is answered as "aa to taavil nu bayan chhe" which is glady accepted by abdes which would not be the case if mental cases are allowed to be treated by kothar in kothari hospitals.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:51 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:i have a question for you smart,
do you accept syedna as your dai,if not you are not a DB.
and when you are not a Db why does wat those guys do bother you.
you say money money money,how much of yours is stake?
do u believe in misaq?
dont you hate the guy who made a elderly community leader in his nineties wait in scorchin sun blockin his entarance just to to satisfy his larger than life ego?
how do u plan to bring reform here you escape by calling abdes and and laying more n more accusations..try doing that on a abde,s face.my point is
you guys are not even capable of reforms you just tryin to poison waters....which is not gonna happen..
I will try and answer your questions one by one.

1. Yes, I accept the Syedna as the Dai. This does not mean that he is my master. Jaan ne maal na malik. This is an innovation introduced by the 51st dai.

2. Of course, I am a Dawoodi Bohra. It is sect of Islam, with a clearly defined set of principles and values. It is not based on blind following of another human being, however exalted.

3. I don't only say money. It is also about dignity. The money just did not sprout out from nothing. It has been contributed by all of us including my family for generations. You can't usurp it and say it is my personal property and then not ask qestions.

4. Yes, I believe in misaq, which is for the Imamuz zamaan. The dai is supposed to take it on behalf of the Imam, not make slaves of humans. There has been a lot of changes made by the last two dais for their own personal aggrandisement.

5. No, I don't accept that keeping a guy in his nineties in the Sun, is right. But, when has it happened? It is Dai who kept a planeload of people waiting. Also, on a similar vein, I don't appreciate this ninety year old guy, asking his followers to spit on his own teachers and calling them names. Humanitarian principles are independent of humans. How humane has the dai been, when his teachers were insulted? How humane was he when the women in Godhra were molested? Which father who calls himself Shafeeq, would allow his daughters to be molested?

It is not accusations to poison the waters. It is meant to open your eyes. We use reason and logic and patience towards our efforts. The poisoning is done by the abdes, who come here with gaali galoch.

Don't be too sure about waste of our efforts. Reform has always won.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 am

The dai is supposed to take it on behalf of the Imam, not make slaves of humans.
Imam-us-Zaman is a Human being so even if Dai takes Mishak in imam's name, that will make you slave of Human being.

Why not take Mishak to Allah SWT and live by his rules?

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:37 am

@MF
Yes, I agree. However what I meant is that the Dai takes the misaq on behalf of the Imam, who asks for loyalty to the deen. That does not make anybody a slave to any human.