here is where the wajebaats are used

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
asad

Re: here is where the wajebaats are used

Unread post by asad » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:23 am

humanbeing wrote:Hi Asad
O M G ! its dicto for a moment I was surprised if these pictures are from Kuwait only. I shall try my best to get the pictures also I will need the club’s permission.

I don’t have a car and I m having hectic work commitments. So I dnt have resource to travel to jabriya and get the pictures of the bunglow.

My Misaak was done in private at Kuwait Amil’s bunglow and its awesome. But thanks for your back up. I appreciate it.

Believe me these are from better Clubs/Maskans, i have seen cockroach/bed bug infested ones also.

marwan22

Unread post by marwan22 » Tue May 14, 2013 12:33 am

great.......

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue May 14, 2013 2:25 am

A difficult question but do bohras believe they deserve obligated charitable support from bohras in western countries especially those bohras living in Middle East on economic visas and having difficulty ?

No Bohra has asked for it directly but we have Amils running around with schemes that Hajj contributions and wakejabt money goes to the needy ? Obviously most of them are scams but the reason I ask is are there Bohras who actually expect the lucky one somewhere pay towards their expenses ?

When they do receive welfare do they appreciate it is some Bohra somewhere who contributed to it , or do they give Maula credit ?

I personally try to find my own people I can help relatives, poor I know in my hometown, sometimes I have given my zakat calculated amount to Shia or Sunni charities.

I consider wajebat as membership fees to continue BDB membership so right it off as I do any levy or tax.

Another point if the poor are more assertive in demanding welfare because we the well off have already paid it, I would like it since it makes sure some Zada does not divert the amount.

think

Unread post by think » Tue May 14, 2013 6:00 pm

imagine the millions spent in yemen to convert yemeni bohras. The kothar had a game plan but was a failure. surprizingly they even asked solomn bhaisaheb to get out of their homes. He had caused enough trouble in their lives and did not want anything to do with dai mutlaq. This is a huge blow specially after the dai mutlaq spent all this money in uprooting kat trees. The other projects are also a failure because without proper research and organization everything is dai ni duaa che everything will be all right. well yemen is a prima facia example that everything is not dai's phook and duaa. solomen bhaisaheb is well known in chicago, new jersey and detroit jamaats. He had two wives and was very happy in u.s. but because of misappropriations was booted out to yemen. also note how kothar keeps promoting yemen travel to every bohri. this is to earn moolah because they are hurting bad in yemen.

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Wed May 15, 2013 12:44 am

Then you will surely burn in hell brother..[/quote]

hehe,,,
Nice threat... please can you see what would be done with you?? :roll:

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed May 15, 2013 12:49 am

think wrote:imagine the millions spent in yemen to convert yemeni bohras. The kothar had a game plan but was a failure. surprizingly they even asked solomn bhaisaheb to get out of their homes. He had caused enough trouble in their lives and did not want anything to do with dai mutlaq. This is a huge blow specially after the dai mutlaq spent all this money in uprooting kat trees. The other projects are also a failure because without proper research and organization everything is dai ni duaa che everything will be all right. well yemen is a prima facia example that everything is not dai's phook and duaa. solomen bhaisaheb is well known in chicago, new jersey and detroit jamaats. He had two wives and was very happy in u.s. but because of misappropriations was booted out to yemen. also note how kothar keeps promoting yemen travel to every bohri. this is to earn moolah because they are hurting bad in yemen.
correction.. he had more than 2 wives... !

hearing Salman BS's name is the last thing anyone wants to hear in the US about the jamaat..

think

Unread post by think » Wed May 15, 2013 2:14 pm

If yemen is so important to the kothar then a zada should have been assigned to this work. question is why a bhaisaheb? because the zadas want to be where the money is. they they are rolling the dice. in yemen. If things work out with the work of solomn bhaisaheb then they will readily take the credit without any work.

hunni

Unread post by hunni » Sat May 25, 2013 7:09 am

Hello Br's,
First of all it is none of our business to know where our wajevaat goes. If you believe that Dai is the right person to whom the wajevaat is to be given, then why bother ? Else you can give it in charity (Sadaqa not Zakaat).

But still if you want to know where is goes, here is the reasoning to it which I heard in one of the bayaans. No wonder it uses the theory of Similarity:
Why do we pay Zakaat ?
1. To clean our earnings
2. To safeguard our Jaan and maal ....

What is the one of the purpose of water ? It purifies you when you bath ... right ? Now you dont bother where the water has gone ones it cleans you. If you still want to know then perhaps you endup in gutter. But then it has it own ways to reach the ocean/seas etc. Then it gets purified by the water cycle ... and the forth coming rain.

So what matter is Niyat. "Inni aamalu bi niyaat".

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 25, 2013 8:41 am

Hunni
If the drainage system is blocked remember all your dirty water after taking bath will accumulate in your bathroom and it will start smelling too
Hope you got my drift

hunni

Unread post by hunni » Sat May 25, 2013 8:56 am

SBM wrote:Hunni
If the drainage system is blocked remember all your dirty water after taking bath will accumulate in your bathroom and it will start smelling too
Hope you got my drift
Yes bro, you are absolutely right. The blockage in the drainage can be repaired, but what about the block in the minds ?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat May 25, 2013 1:14 pm

hunni wrote:Hello Br's,
First of all it is none of our business to know where our wajevaat goes. If you believe that Dai is the right person to whom the wajevaat is to be given, then why bother ? Else you can give it in charity (Sadaqa not Zakaat).

But still if you want to know where is goes, here is the reasoning to it which I heard in one of the bayaans. No wonder it uses the theory of Similarity:
Why do we pay Zakaat ?
1. To clean our earnings
2. To safeguard our Jaan and maal ....

What is the one of the purpose of water ? It purifies you when you bath ... right ? Now you dont bother where the water has gone ones it cleans you. If you still want to know then perhaps you endup in gutter. But then it has it own ways to reach the ocean/seas etc. Then it gets purified by the water cycle ... and the forth coming rain.

So what matter is Niyat. "Inni aamalu bi niyaat".
Now the typical bohri logic from sub intellect Amil ...or even worse nightly super sub intellect Sabaq....

Thousands fall for this type of reasoning...

Hah..do you notice the absurdity ....cleanse the wealth..don't care how the wajebat is used...whether it is to build palaces, monuments or distribute to princes...

Now the reasoning in abde style....is wajebat the soap..how big must the soap be ? Are you saying the kothar is the gutter in this case ? :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 25, 2013 4:51 pm

A little off topic but also relevant in the context of this thread :-

Sri Vijayalakshmi Charitable trust run by Mr O Arumugasamy, Chairman, Senthil Group of Companies, is giving Scholarship worth Rs 75 Crores to the Children who have performed well in the School education. Nearly 22,000+
children would benefit today. This scholarship is Beyond religion, caste or Creed. Absolutely based on Marks.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat May 25, 2013 5:32 pm

bro gm,

this mr. arumugasamy is a fool, munafiq and kafir. he should have given this money to our mola, who would have 'cleansed' it with beshumaar ehsaan and karam and would have used it in the best possible manner - siratul mustaqeem.

imagine donating such huge sums running into hundreds of crores and that too without raza mubarak! surely arumugasamy is destined for hell.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat May 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Shafiq bawa gave us Jamea.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 25, 2013 6:35 pm

seeker110 wrote:Shafiq bawa gave us Jamea.
But abdes prefer Jamva :mrgreen: