sabotage kothar with mass protest and boycotts

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
humanbeing

Re: sabotage kothar with mass protest and boycotts

Post by humanbeing » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:54 am

Bohra Spring

I believe and appreciate OZD is an active reformist a man of action. I attest his efforts and intentions. But how to revolt must be a personal choice. 5 fingers are not same. Different people handle situations differently.

Kothar is just a con opportunist feasting on people’s fear and greed. There is no point fighting these thugs, we need to fight our fear and greed. Its foolishness to let your cards out and fight in open unarmed. Specially against unethical, powerfull, corrupt goliath like kothar. They back stab their opponents. There is no fair fight on streets or courts here.

Fight with kothar has to be strategic and covert. Because they too apply this tactics along with money power. There are no heroes or villains here, this game of kothar is deceptive.

Maqbool

Post by Maqbool » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:24 am

To fight with kothar is really a hard task. It is not possible for an individual. Only mass protest can achieve a result. At the time of Nonan Contractor and others they have started a secret groups in major cities and towns where the small groups where meeting and circulating the awareness among bohras. This types of protest should be started again.

The kothar advising bohras not to go to internet, but taking maximum advantage of it and spreading there propaganda. We also can do the same. We can make small groups of like minded on whatsup or other services and connect each other. We can highlight the wrong doings of kothar, their lust for money and power etc. This mass movement will not give immediate result but slow and study it will show positive results. There are many many bohras who are fedup with the policy of exploiting the bohras and extracting money by hook or crook by kothar.

Yusuf

Post by Yusuf » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Maqbool wrote:To fight with kothar is really a hard task. It is not possible for an individual. Only mass protest can achieve a result. At the time of Nonan Contractor and others they have started a secret groups in major cities and towns where the small groups where meeting and circulating the awareness among bohras. This types of protest should be started again.

The kothar advising bohras not to go to internet, but taking maximum advantage of it and spreading there propaganda. We also can do the same. We can make small groups of like minded on whatsup or other services and connect each other. We can highlight the wrong doings of kothar, their lust for money and power etc. This mass movement will not give immediate result but slow and study it will show positive results. There are many many bohras who are fedup with the policy of exploiting the bohras and extracting money by hook or crook by kothar.
its not a hard task at all.

sirf ichhaa shakti ki zaroorat hain.

alam

Post by alam » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:45 pm

In early December, 2013-
Ozdundee wrote:

Let me use the fireplace analogy

At times a fire gets lit and we hope for an explosion of revolt ...but then our own timid reformist in self interest to look so called "civilised" and seeking glory as "bhanela" will put out the fire and fizzle out.

Sometimes the fire gets a bit further and the so called reformists don't join in or he she is lost in in decisiveness...and the fire dies of lack of oxygen, literally one ends up as a lone warrior.... I have noticed this now quite regular.

Am not surprised our enemy has picked on it and patiently waits for one of the 2 above to occur before ever getting worried.

I thought it timely to revive this thread with this fireplace analogy.

Bohra spring

Post by Bohra spring » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:00 am

Look I will be accused of being too self critical but wtf...

I am happy to swallow my words if someone corrects me that really something was cooking in Toronto

Bloody canada had a golden chance...and not surprising reformists and reluctant abdes...like sheep at a slaughtering yard sat listened to the BS from who ever prince and to make things even interesting gave fakir najwa...sheep paying the butcher to slaughter them... Are we :shock: below animals

alam

Post by alam » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:55 pm

Bohra spring wrote:Look I will be accused of being too self critical but wtf...

I am happy to swallow my words if someone corrects me that really something was cooking in Toronto

Bloody canada had a golden chance...and not surprising reformists and reluctant abdes...like sheep at a slaughtering yard sat listened to the BS from who ever prince and to make things even interesting gave fakir najwa...sheep paying the butcher to slaughter them... Are we :shock: below animals
Bhai Bohra Spring
Just wondering how do you assume Najwa is fakhir or fakeer? Do you get to peek into the envelopes? :shock:

And if this "fakhir Najwa"'s done with niyat of sadaqah - Would it matter what the envelope says, or your words say. Surely the Imam uz zamaan, the Dai, nor any mumineens cannot accept sadaqah. That's against our basic belief.

This misaaq tamasha is but a sprinkle of a shower attempting to put out the brushfire. . . That's what they see and believe - a brushfire.
The real Blaze Comes when they utilize the sadaqah money, trying hard to convince themselves it's not.

salsabeel

Post by salsabeel » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:45 pm

the one thing i dont understand is that there are sooo many people who are discontent with the way things are, so many people who feel that this current state of events is not something we would like to label religion, so many of us crib about what kind of atrocities we are being forced into, like praying laanats when we really dont want to, giving more money then we are prepared to give, yet when we are given a hand to get out of the mud we are scared of leaving it.......Nothing got acheived in history by just sitting and bearing it, c'mon guys. grow some courage, support syedna qutbuddin tus, your life may just turn around, religion may finally be about ALLAH SUBHANAHU, your ikhlass may just get measured by your love for Allah, rather than the amount of money you are willing to part with or who you suck up too. I have met Syedna Qutbuddin tus personally. He is a different man than all of you are used to. His life is about helping people in deen and duniya and spreading ilm of aale mohammed. He is very much against all this corruption that exists in dawat today. The people close to him know that already, yet somehow fear has become more powerful than devotion to God.

alam

Post by alam » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:37 pm

Maqbool wrote:To fight with kothar is really a hard task. It is not possible for an individual. Only mass protest can achieve a result. At the time of Nonan Contractor and others they have started a secret groups in major cities and towns where the small groups where meeting and circulating the awareness among bohras. This types of protest should be started again.

Any concrete ideas - ? What should one be doing jslow and steady?
If one stands up in public and speaks their thoughts they are slaughtered live.
How can what's app and internet help the ordinary?

voice

Post by voice » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:20 pm

salsabeel wrote:the one thing i dont understand is that there are sooo many people who are discontent with the way things are, so many people who feel that this current state of events is not something we would like to label religion, so many of us crib about what kind of atrocities we are being forced into, like praying laanats when we really dont want to, giving more money then we are prepared to give, yet when we are given a hand to get out of the mud we are scared of leaving it.......Nothing got acheived in history by just sitting and bearing it, c'mon guys. grow some courage, support syedna qutbuddin tus, your life may just turn around, religion may finally be about ALLAH SUBHANAHU, your ikhlass may just get measured by your love for Allah, rather than the amount of money you are willing to part with or who you suck up too. I have met Syedna Qutbuddin tus personally. He is a different man than all of you are used to. His life is about helping people in deen and duniya and spreading ilm of aale mohammed. He is very much against all this corruption that exists in dawat today. The people close to him know that already, yet somehow fear has become more powerful than devotion to God.
When Eiman changes into hypocrisy than people become opportunistic. Provide them opportunity of there profit they will change loyalty. Its the fear of loosing the same. SKQ undoubtedly seems to be bold and courageous but he needs to provide more profitable opportunity.

New

Non-coperation movement and Satyagrah

Post by New » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:27 pm

These words describe a lot. I do not see any reason to organize. First thing to is to get out and deprive them the income. Ground the charter flights, stop them from killing innocent animals etc. The corrupt politician will stop coming as there are no votes or money.

M Taha

Post by M Taha » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:34 pm

All points are great, but I will highlight only on one point.

"KILL THEM FINANCIALLY AND THEY WILL DIE BEFORE WE CAN THINK"

Maqbool

Post by Maqbool » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:50 am

alam wrote:

Any concrete ideas - ? What should one be doing jslow and steady?
If one stands up in public and speaks their thoughts they are slaughtered live.
How can what's app and internet help the ordinary?
This is just an Idea. You are right that it is very difficult to stand up and speak, but in today's situation if the information against this mafia is circulated gets lots of awareness. I and fellow mumenis are getting lots of posting of these forum by wahatsup and emails. This has made lots of people to think otherwise. they have realised what is wrong and what is right.
I think every like minded person should suggest and work towards, how to expose this mafiaya clan.

JC

Post by JC » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:09 pm

I fully agree with Taha .......... these are Mor-Las ........ just do one thing, STOP PAYING ......... rest will fall at its deserved place (that is in hell). Second thing is STOP GOING to their Mandirs ...... when you will not go, it will be easy not to pay .......... HAGGLE in Ramadan to death IF you have to pay ....... that too agree on paying on 'installments' say over a year ............ hit them where it hurts more..