ashra 1432

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
aqs

Re: ashra 1432

Unread post by aqs » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:42 am

bohri wrote:Dear Aqs
JANAB AMIL SAHEB STRONGLY SUGGESTED THAT EACH AND EVERY MUMENEEN RESIDING IN JAMALI MOHALLA ON THIS MOMENTOUS OCCASION SHOULD DO KHIDMAT JAAN ANE MAAL SI ANE MOULA NE SONA NO HADIYO ARAZ KARE. KOI 20 TOLA, TO KOI 10 TOLA, 5 TOLA, 2 TOLA PAN ZYAADA SI ZYAADA MUMENEEN SHAAMIL THAAY.
Can you help us understand what the Sultan needs the "TOLAS" for?
Dear Bohri,

which answer are you looking for??

the real reason can be any thing which your imagination can construe

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:45 am

incredible wrote:kinnana have gone out of his mind...why bloody rascal cant see the accomodation situation of mumeenin working there,instead of working for them he is busy collecting more gold what the F@#$ gold acquiring has to do with 100 milad of syedna.

please go to Dubai and see what Kinana Bs has done for people residing there, dont shoot out of you hip.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:07 am

aqs wrote:
incredible wrote:kinnana have gone out of his mind...why bloody rascal cant see the accomodation situation of mumeenin working there,instead of working for them he is busy collecting more gold what the F@#$ gold acquiring has to do with 100 milad of syedna.

please go to Dubai and see what Kinana Bs has done for people residing there, dont shoot out of you hip.

i have been in dubai for almost 8 times and i really know whats going on there....bohris(those who works in shop) living in dubai are worst then bihari people living in bihar,30 to 40 people living in small flats sharring one toilet.kinnana has no time from salawaat naa jaman which occurs almost every day.
Last edited by incredible on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 am

incredible wrote:
aqs wrote:

i have been in dubai for almost 8 times and i really know whats going on there....bohris(those who works in shop) living in dubai are worst then bihari people living in bihar.kinnana has no time from salawaat naa jaman which occurs almost every day.

next time you visit please PM me i will insure that you meet the same people and check how are they faring now, and i will also make sure that you see for yourself what Kinan Bs has done for people out there.

bohri

Unread post by bohri » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:00 am

Dear Aqs
Dear Bohri,

which answer are you looking for??

the real reason can be any thing which your imagination can construe
Fair enough, in my imagination he wants to further impoverish the community for his own grandeur and other selfish needs!
What does your imagination construe?

WASAK

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:53 am

JANAB AMIL SAHEB STRONGLY SUGGESTED THAT EACH AND EVERY MUMENEEN RESIDING IN JAMALI MOHALLA ON THIS MOMENTOUS OCCASION SHOULD DO KHIDMAT JAAN ANE MAAL SI ANE MOULA NE SONA NO HADIYO ARAZ KARE. KOI 20 TOLA, TO KOI 10 TOLA, 5 TOLA, 2 TOLA PAN ZYAADA SI ZYAADA MUMENEEN SHAAMIL THAAY.
gold plated taps in bathroom and toilets? like what saddam Hussain had in his time.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:59 am

no aamil would suggest somethin like that,n even if did he did for his mohalla ,when they dont have a prob why do u guys have,,
and incredible,,,,can u plz tell me 1 address in dubai wher 30-40 ppl stay in 1 room and use 1 toilet eat from 1 plate ...share 1 grl se 1 lift etc...............

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:15 am

there are lot many flats in dubai just step in mosque and ask for VC they will show u more then 100 such flats where this people are accomodated like animals.

ANA BOHRI

Unread post by ANA BOHRI » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:33 am

Guy Sam

Come down to Kuwait and ask for V.C. and you will find many over here as well..

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:36 am

@Incredible

out of those hundreds of flats please name just 5
I know you might be referring to Maskans or VC's where 20-25 people used to live, but they also share almost 2bhk's and not one room for 40 people as you have mentioned.

These days those maskans are also on vain due to steep decline in rents and though you will not like this but due to efforts of Kinana BS opening of Taheri Manzil where 60 well furnished studio flats were provided to those living in VC's.

GM and Alik can confirm this for you

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:36 am

incredible wrote:there are lot many flats in dubai just step in mosque and ask for VC they will show u more then 100 such flats where this people are accomodated like animals.
i know many v.c's,but couldnt find more than 7-10 ppl in 1 room which is also common in India or in tat case anywhere in the world.some ppl hide in crash guard of a car to get smuggled in2 london so that they can have a future there..
this thngs are part of life..i have stayed in a v.c too but alhamdollillah it was a very learnin experience.......somethin which shaped my life for good..........
incredible..pheke to itli phek ke koi maane.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 am

ANA BOHRI wrote:Guy Sam

Come down to Kuwait and ask for V.C. and you will find many over here as well..
ana bhen.
i have many friends stayin in v.c's in dubai..they have no regrets ,can u suggest somethin better for 10 bachleors ?and the condition are nothing like wat biharis have 2 endure,
if working in bohra shop mostly(not all though)ensure their employees are well taken care of provided they are bohras(sometimes irrespective of religions)

hypocritebohra

Unread post by hypocritebohra » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:34 pm

To revert to the main topic that was originally open for disucssion, again, any update on where the Burhani Tamasha is planned this year ? is it Mumbai by dafault for lack of bidders or is Sidhpur still actively bidding. Dubai has opted out of the bidding race so I am told

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:28 pm

hypocritebohra wrote:To revert to the main topic that was originally open for disucssion, again, any update on where the Burhani Tamasha is planned this year ? is it Mumbai by dafault for lack of bidders or is Sidhpur still actively bidding. Dubai has opted out of the bidding race so I am told
Some days back the dai was on one of his regular visits to germany for complete overhauling (he always goes to germany days before Mohurrum vayez), then he was in mumbai during Eid-ul-Adha and now he is holidaying in khandala where he intends to regain all the energy he needs for vayez. The buzzword is that Mumbai is the first choice followed by surat and poona.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:36 pm

It seems that Imam-uz-zaman has not yet whispered the city's name in dai's ears......ooops I mean the zaadas have not yet whispered the amount expected by the dai till date, the amount offered till date seems to be very meagre (It shouldnt be less then 100 crores keeping in mind his centenary celebrations).

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Some of the tolas goes in making the handle of his knife whice he uses for slaughtering goats on Eid-ul-adha. As for the abdes he uses "Meethi Chhuri".

See the clip No.7 below:-

http://zeninfosys.net/zeninfosys/archiv ... rYear=1431

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Any idea where Syedna will go for Ashura this year? I think it will definitely be in India otherwise by now the Kotharis would have asked mumineen to apply for visas and arrange for money so that they can attend syedna's waez abroad... Interestingly this year Muharram-ul-haraam is fast approaching but the venue is yet not finalized. Can somebody please explain the taawil behind this.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:10 am

Aarif

That could be because the bidding process is not over yet.

And besides, these things are not revealed in haste, the suspense has to be created..... to keep the abdes focussed on the event.

alik

Unread post by alik » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:27 pm

well three places in the race
1)mumbai-no issues with logistics,simply run the show frm saifee mahal-relay in mumbai and pune
2)khandaka-keeping maulas health in mind-they mind have it frm khandala bungalow-relay in mumbai and pune-
3)pune-a new contender off late-coz some issues with goverment in mumbai,more over abdeali bhaisaheb has confirmed the bucks if show happens in pune

in short where ever you are,block seats on train,plane for mumbai-you can make some merry frm it!i put my money on mumbai!!
wht do u guys same,buck up times running!friday maitnee will be the announcement!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:28 pm

according to all the latest happenings, india is confirmed, but the city is yet to be announced.

the toronto jamaat has frwded an email issued from dawate hadiyah, north america head office in houston, asking all those of pakistani origin who intend to go for the ashura fun fair and picnic, to submit their names to their respective jamaats immediately so that visas to india can be obtained for them en masse'. individual visa applications may take time, but a collective approach to the indian govt by the kothar will hopefully bring quick results.

i doubt that pune will be in the reckoning, although i do not doubt the fund raising capabilities of the businessman and goonda amil of pune, abdeali. the main masjid of pune in city is surrounded by hindu businessess, roads are very congested and narrow and last time the shops and offices in the area suffered heavy losses due to the influx of ill-behaved bohras who created a lot of chaos and garbage.

mumbai is the safest and best bet, but again who knows? i suppose the hidden imam is mustering up enough strength to whisper a few words in the ears of the syedna, whose father had denied that imam actually exists.

considering this annual logistics nightmare, i suggest that syedna conjure up a totally new city somewhere in india, called burhan nagar, where circus events of such magnitude can be held throughout the year, free from any interference from petty politicians and dawat na dushmano. i would also go to the extent of offering an excellent idea, viz. to situate this in the middle of a dense forest which can be heavily stocked with big game wildlife and where syedna and his family can carry out wanton slaughter and shikar at their hearts leisure, post ashura, in remembrance of the austerity, integrity and ultimate sacrifices of imam hussain and his family.

alik

Unread post by alik » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:56 am

well in pune its not the city masjid any more
its the small mosque in kondhwa faqrii hills.
they by all means have to keep the old man alive until he reaches 100..coz wht ever loses suffered by having a low profile moharum in saifee mahal\khandala can be covered with his grand birthday celebrations!
it all has started
-slaughter 100 goats
-each one gives salam in multiple of 100,$100,re100,dhs1oo,kd100
-gold in 100 tolas

wait till tommorow!!!
he says it this way...
imauzaman naa illelaam sii aaa waras ashura mubarakxxxxxxxxx thaa sae!!!! in the back ground all shouting naaaraye takbir allaho akbar!syednaa..zindabad

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:24 am

To aa Eid ul Adha ma Poona na Bakra zabeh thaya!!! :lol:

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:02 pm

ashara in mumbai

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:01 pm

incredible wrote:ashara in mumbai
Yes it is official now but saifee masjid would be avoided as otherwise number of 'maalias' and 'tootaks' would have to be built, the streets would be blocked which is off course illegal as per municipality rules and it would be difficult for kothar to get away with those illegalities as the present situation in India especially in mumbai is very delicate due to the adarsh society scam which resulted in the ouster of chief minister Ashok Chavan. Hence no govt ofifcial would take the risk of giving undue favours to kothar this time around.

In every likelihood the vayez will be conducted in the airconditioned comfort of saifee mahal which would be relayed elsewhere as always. This way a few of the vayez could be the repetition of some old bayans as it would be difficult for people to verify the same from a supposedly live relay.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:09 pm

This is the quote from Malumaat
Today evening on Lailatul Jumoa in bethak in Khandala, Aqa Maula TUS did Fasal Mubarak of Ashara Mubaraka 1432 in Mumbai. Malumaat.com wishes all Mubarakbadi on this much awaited bushra
My question Moharram is a solmen time and it is time to remember the sacrifice of Imam Hussain and his family, by saying Mubarakbadi and wishing every one Ashra Mubark, are we celebrateing Imam Hussain's shadat while doing Purjosh Maatam, is not this contradicting statement

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:29 pm

omabharti wrote: are we celebrateing Imam Hussain's shadat while doing Purjosh Maatam
Imam Hussain (a.s.) shahadat is a marketable commodity which is encashed at any and every given time by the dai and his gang.
omabharti wrote:is not this contradicting statement
Every act and every statement of dai is contradictory to Islam.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:15 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
incredible wrote:ashara in mumbai
Yes it is official now but saifee masjid would be avoided as otherwise number of 'maalias' and 'tootaks' would have to be built, the streets would be blocked which is off course illegal as per municipality rules and it would be difficult for kothar to get away with those illegalities as the present situation in India especially in mumbai is very delicate due to the adarsh society scam which resulted in the ouster of chief minister Ashok Chavan. Hence no govt ofifcial would take the risk of giving undue favours to kothar this time around.

In every likelihood the vayez will be conducted in the airconditioned comfort of saifee mahal which would be relayed elsewhere as always. This way a few of the vayez could be the repetition of some old bayans as it would be difficult for people to verify the same from a supposedly live relay.
you are so imaginative,,,,,,,,,,just wait and watch..till now all u said went down the drain......and ya ya it shouldnt have been mumbai according to you guys...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:40 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:......and ya ya it shouldnt have been mumbai according to you guys
Please refer my earlier post before Imam-uz-zaman whispered the magic word, "Mumbai" :-
ghulam muhammed wrote:The buzzword is that Mumbai is the first choice followed by surat and poona.

hypocritebohra

Unread post by hypocritebohra » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:08 pm

So it is Mumbai
"Bombay se aaya mera Dost ( Dai) , Dost ko Sallam ( Fakher Najwa) Karo
Raat ko khaao peeo din ko mataam karo"

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:03 am

hypocritebohra wrote:So it is Mumbai
"Bombay se aaya mera Dost ( Dai) , Dost ko Sallam ( Fakher Najwa) Karo
Raat ko khaao peeo din ko mataam karo"