London Sabeel raised from £390 to £500 per person

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Biradar

Re: London Sabeel raised from £390 to £500 per person

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:27 am

SBM wrote:Biradar
It took only one street vendor in Tuinisa to immolate himself and that caused the Arab Spring and bring democracy in that part of world.
You are not serious. Where is democracy in the Arab world? Please tell me. Egypt is ruled by just another military dictator, after removing from power the democratically elected president. Saudi Arabia has not changed one bit, and Syria is in shambles. ISIS is on the rise. Middle East is in a bigger mess. Dream on my friend. There is no democracy and the Arab Spring was just an illusion. It burnt itself out.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:41 am

Biradar
I was talking about Tunisia in specific. And yes Egypt had democracy but not to the liking of Western and Israelis as well the corrupt rulers of Saudi, Kuwait and UAE and they made sure that they can install their puppet again and they did succeed.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:02 am

Biradar wrote: as far as larger bohra community is concerned. Yes, Udaipur keeps going, but Kotharis don't care.
This is not true, If this is the case then why Muffaddal has done bad-doa when he visited Udaipur last year?

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:12 am

AUD-20150709-WA0015.mp3
(3.28 MiB) Downloaded 3348 times
20 to 25 bairao makes a jamat of London!
This is the propaganda. Now they will re-store the amil citing karam and ehsan.

New

Unread post by New » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:39 am

What a big Natak. They want their man back who was involved in a hit and run accident and was not convicted. How could dead Dais be Naraz and help. I did not hear the name of Allah not once.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:01 am

these are old woman who has no other business but to do gossiping in masjid and stay happy in dawoodi bohra pound, these are the people who supports muffy and makes him feel what ever he is doing is correct. these are the people who makes other suffer.

until these people exists in bohra world muffy will think he can do what ever he wants.

I am glad some one complained about it, but looks this these idiots are trying to ruin his efforts.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:08 am

Maqbool wrote:
AUD-20150709-WA0015.mp3
Seems like same words and voice was repeated again and again and they kept asking about ARAZ aka bigger Najwaa
Question Did the problem get resolved since they took the Wasila of BUSAHEBA if not then the WASILA did not work and thus this NAUTANKI continues

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:38 am

Maqbool wrote:
Biradar wrote: as far as larger bohra community is concerned. Yes, Udaipur keeps going, but Kotharis don't care.
This is not true, If this is the case then why Muffaddal has done bad-doa when he visited Udaipur last year?
So you think Mr. Muffadul doing "bad-doa" is as sign that he cares? My friend, the progressives lost the battle a long time ago. Note that I am not saying that reform and progress are not required, but the monster Kothar has gotten stronger, richer and almost impossible to fight. At this point the reformist are in a quandary, as they do not know who to back and hence are slowly fading into irrelevance. Actually, they were always irrelevant except for a punching bag in any case. To think otherwise is to be living in a fair-tale land. Best to dispel illusions so one can think clearly what the next steps should be.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:46 am

Maqbool wrote:
AUD-20150709-WA0015.mp3
This is exactly what I was saying a bit earlier, to those who were proclaiming "Revolution! Revolution!". Begging, groveling and crying are not signs of a revolution. Quite the opposite. As I said before, this will make Mr. Muffadul happy, and his power even stronger. Chairman Mao would be happy.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:07 pm

Biradar
So what is your solution , the only dissenting voice Kothar had is the progressive movement and this free forum
So far you have only talked about irrelevancy of this movement. Do you think SKQ is the answer, a person who was Mazoon for 50 years and never raised voice against the injustice or Napotism.
Atleast this forum and Udaipur did make difference. People like Zehra Cyclewala did fight and won her rights.
Seems like you are acting more like Republicans who keep on saying Iran deal is a bad deal but have no alternative.
So what is your solution just stay being abdes and follow the masters and keep saying Hit me I like it.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:04 pm

Friend SBM: My solution is very simple. Stop going to Muffadali markaz and join the Fatimidawat movement. If one feels that believing in a da'i is a necessary component of being a Bohra, that is the only option. Of course, one can just not believe that any more and then one has more choices. Then one can be independent, join Shia group, make ones own group, become non-believer, etc. etc. All are valid choices and perhaps have some merits.

I am tired of the same-old examples being trotted out every time. Who cares? Honestly, what matters is what to do next. Not the ancient past.

Also, if a person stays in the Muffadali Iblisi Toli and complains all day, I have very little sympathy. No one is forcing you to go. Just stay at home. No one will ask, and you will live a life of peace.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:14 pm

^
Biradar
And I agree 100% with you and I am doing exactly the same. But unlike me and few others, majority have been living in that small cocoon of Social circle and they donot know that there is another World out there. I have Abde friends who socialize with me and despite the fact they cherish my freedom, they still refuse to free themselves from the clutches of slavery. It is the fear of not knowing among Abdes which is not letting them get free.
This forum in my opinion is providing some venue to learn. I know there are atleast 3 members who were die hard abdes who went to Sabaqs and used to argue and call me names and are now free from the slavery thru civil engagements with me and Br Hussain KSA. so I consider that as a small win since their children are now growing with free understanding of true Islam and still respecting the Bohra CULTURE

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:12 am

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

FIGURES IN UK POUNDS !

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:46 am

The accounts are publicly available via the Charity Commission UK website:

http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk/Sh ... ccountList - Anjuman e Burhani (London)

http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk/Sh ... ccountList - Dawat e Hadiyah Trust (UK)

rational_guy

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

Unread post by rational_guy » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:47 am

received below message

"A few days back we all heard a bunch of ladies doing all sorts of drama in busahebas kubba.they were degrading themselves as beggars. they were calling miskeen , yateem, falana and dhikra to themselves and apologizing for all londonites. This is not true. we the people of London are very happy that finally good sense prevailed in qaid johar and he took his goonda extortionist aamil with him. muffadal Bhai a loud and clear message for you,we mumin are tired with these extorsionist brothers of yours specially qaid johar who demands 20000/- pounds in such a manner as if he feels everyone is prince Charles. we don't at all feel bad praying namaaz at home rather than praying under your stupid C category aamils.a humble request to that imen Ben ke please jhetlu walag wu hoi muffadal Bhai ne walgo par hamara behalf par koi maafi naa mangjo. and a strict warning to those bunch of ladies pls ask forgiveness for yourself and not for all and another warning for that jaadia qaid johar don't mess with the educated lot just now we have only complained to the charity commission, if you don't mend your dirty ways all millions which you have stacked in banks will be subject to inquiry. you can make a fool of the uneducated dumb villagers of rural India as they are being made fools by your not so learned, seventh pass brother muffadal.
from Abbas. ????
Londonwala "

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:52 am

good post rational guy. Keep up the good work.

Ozdundee

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:31 am

Masallah Mubarak to Londeners. ..you are true fighters, ...you make us proud. Our prayers and support is with you. Don't relax your resolve.

I only pray Australian mumin were as courageous as you. Fortunately for the bad FGM publicity and run ups with councils our Amils in melboourne and sydney know they are walking on thin ice. The authorities are aware and are regularly monitoring the operations and jamaat step outside the law,or breach someone's rights and they will be picked up for questioning. So no shazada would risk coming for laundering. The zyafats would be easy targets for run ups with the law agencies.

rational_guy wrote:received below message

"A few days back we all heard a bunch of ladies doing all sorts of drama in busahebas kubba.they were degrading themselves as beggars. they were calling miskeen , yateem, falana and dhikra to themselves and apologizing for all londonites. This is not true. we the people of London are very happy that finally good sense prevailed in qaid johar and he took his goonda extortionist aamil with him. muffadal Bhai a loud and clear message for you,we mumin are tired with these extorsionist brothers of yours specially qaid johar who demands 20000/- pounds in such a manner as if he feels everyone is prince Charles. we don't at all feel bad praying namaaz at home rather than praying under your stupid C category aamils.a humble request to that imen Ben ke please jhetlu walag wu hoi muffadal Bhai ne walgo par hamara behalf par koi maafi naa mangjo. and a strict warning to those bunch of ladies pls ask forgiveness for yourself and not for all and another warning for that jaadia qaid johar don't mess with the educated lot just now we have only complained to the charity commission, if you don't mend your dirty ways all millions which you have stacked in banks will be subject to inquiry. you can make a fool of the uneducated dumb villagers of rural India as they are being made fools by your not so learned, seventh pass brother muffadal.
from Abbas. ????
Londonwala "

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:05 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :-

Londoners truly did good mehmaandaari of laylatul Qadr - which was nicknamed laylatul - Qayaamat. THey cried all night, were in sajda, prayed to Allah, did magferat for their gunnahs to Allah, and ignored the bhashans coming from the microphones and relays about mubarakbaadi for Muffy birthday, laanatbaazi for Dawedaar, and the accusations of their own so- called gunnahs of protesting sabeeel, taking the survey. In sujood, they implored the almighty to do justice to the wronged, and to end their agony - this laylatul Qadr felt like laylatul Qayaaamat because of handful of minority people hijacked the masjid and made it into a prison cult - shouting Maula Maula - Muffy Maula and similar. Tthe majority of Londoners remained overtly trapped but inwardly liberated because they now saw things far more clearly than they ever did before. They also did Shukur no sajda for granting them courage, and prayed to Allah for more courage in the coming days
From a mumin mukhlis
London

think

Unread post by think » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Truely the londoners are blessed for remembering Allah and imploring Allah to forgive their sins in the days of ramadaan that are the days of Allah. Hope the world especially the dukaans of muffy in Pakistan and India follow the steps of the bravehearts of london. This is also an eye opener for the dukaan dars of muffy in Houston and California. Toronto is another big dukaan for muffy.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:42 pm

There is whatsapp message doing rounds that Nottingham jamaat has also revolted and made statement that reformists, MudaI and all Bohras are invited to come to the Masjid for prayers.

is there more details that anyone has , is this really happening ?

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:42 am

Posting it on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
---------------------------------------------------------------
Attachments
AUD-20150709-WA0000.mp3
(2.19 MiB) Downloaded 2299 times

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:08 pm

Admin wrote:Posting it on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
---------------------------------------------------------------
What a NAUTANKI arranged by Kothari circus Masters
Did their wish came true??? Did Moula's Wasila worked? if not then he is DHONGI BABA

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:22 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

It has been reported by very reliable sources that the Dawoodi Bohra high priest (Amil) and the office bearers namely, Hussain and Saifuddin Hebtullah are being investigated. Amongst the list of their crimes : Money laundering and illegally obtaining funds and transfer, Extortion, Human rights abuses, Constitutional abuse, Immigration- being in the country illegally.

More then 36 individuals, companies and other accounts have been listed mainly being operated by Hebtullah brothers or where they are co-signatories, Dawat-e-Hadiyah, Anjuman-e-Saifee, Qaid Johar BS etc are just to name a few. The matter was brought to the attention of KRA and EACC and is now being handled by CID, bank fraud investigation and human rights commission.

Large irregular transfers of foreign exchange and deposits have been unearthed. The Indian government is also assisting in this matter. The Jamia project is on the top among the investigators list. Where did the money come from ?? How are students and teachers living here without proper visas and works permits ??

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:28 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

Yes, we Londoners have done it !!! Stirred the hornet's nest !!

The HMRC are looking into the money laundering of the Amil here. In India there is a law in the making that Baraat is punishable by law--- 7 years !! Its your turn East Africans, specially Nairobians. Get rid of the bangles you have worn for years, organise yourself, become MEN., raise your heads against the tyrannical rule of Husein Hebtullah and Kauser. Now is the time. God helps those who help themselves !!

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:10 pm

most certainly G.M. Allah helps those who help themselves. Mumineen all over the world should rise now and follow the footsteps of London jamaat. We all know in our hearts that Muffy is a fake. There was no nuss. Muffy and his goons have corrupted the whole bohri system. enough of this madari. each jamaat should have their own volounteers, they should operate individually without the nose pocking of kothar in bombay who do not know nothing about nothing about the community of bohri's in other parts of the world. zadas just hop skip all over the world from our ill gotten wajebaats and claim to be holy poly. can anyone name any dai who's wife walks out on the dai with his chioldren and who has a case in the courts against him for not being the real dai?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:22 pm

to be honest muffy's dawat is on shaky ground now, it will just take one big blow from smart guys and this whole thing will fall down like stacked cards, in last 200 years they have ruined everything and now it's rotten to core. bravo to Londoners and I hope they won't back down and this trend will continue in other parts of the world especially in India and Pakistan.

fall of this rotten empire is close, and the more they will try to protect it the more it will fall now.
Attachments
aaaa.jpg
aaaa.jpg (10.84 KiB) Viewed 7948 times

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:42 pm

ghulam muhammed: It is indeed encouraging to learn that various departments of the Kenyan government are investigating jamaat and Hebatullah's financial affairs. Corruption is endemic in Kenya as it is in most African countries. Hebatullah's, like most Indians, have cultivated a cadre of influential officials who have are regularly plied with monies and favours. I am not holding my breadth to see how this will bear fruit.

Oh! I know, the dissenting Bohras Kenya will furnish the authorities with proofs, stand up in courts to give evidence, garner support from Bohras in other countries, win and obtain judgement! A worldwide 'BOHRA SPRING" will sweep the Bohra world, Kothar will retreat, promise to mend their ways, do away with all restrictions, give its massive wealth away, abandon its palatial abodes to be turned into yatimkhanas, clinics, schools, hospitals and other communal causes. And we will all live happily afterwards!

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Oops sorry, wrote what MKenya has written in the post above but didn't notice it first. So erasing what I have written.
ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

It has been reported by very reliable sources that the Dawoodi Bohra high priest (Amil) and the office bearers namely, Hussain and Saifuddin Hebtullah are being investigated. Amongst the list of their crimes : Money laundering and illegally obtaining funds and transfer, Extortion, Human rights abuses, Constitutional abuse, Immigration- being in the country illegally.

More then 36 individuals, companies and other accounts have been listed mainly being operated by Hebtullah brothers or where they are co-signatories, Dawat-e-Hadiyah, Anjuman-e-Saifee, Qaid Johar BS etc are just to name a few. The matter was brought to the attention of KRA and EACC and is now being handled by CID, bank fraud investigation and human rights commission.

Large irregular transfers of foreign exchange and deposits have been unearthed. The Indian government is also assisting in this matter. The Jamia project is on the top among the investigators list. Where did the money come from ?? How are students and teachers living here without proper visas and works permits ??
Last edited by dawedaar on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:52 pm, edited 7 times in total.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:35 pm

If the Kotharis do get into deep trouble in UK, I am dead sure they will dial Gulaam Noon who will eventually bail them out of the mess as he has done before!